• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Her Name Was Celeste

Her Name Was Celeste

12

"I'm sorry honey, but there's nothing I can do. I know this game was important to you, but I just can't make it this time. If I don't stay and finish these reports, I'll be in serious trouble come tomorrow."

Her name was Celeste. She was the Branch Manager of out Marketing and Advertising firm. "Don't talk back, Scottie," she said in a firm, but somewhat bratty tone. "I love you son, we'll finish this when I get home."

Celeste was undoubtedly attractive. Very arrogant, but well bred. She was the ultimate control freak, very bitchy when she wanted to be. She laughed very little, and anyone could tell of the responsibilities that weighed down on her. People steered clear, because her snappy and snake-like attacks could be set off at the drop of a hat. You could say she was an abusive boss, at least verbally. There were rumors about the history of her marriage - her husband of fourteen years cheating on her, which resulted in divorce. Two kids resulted from that marriage, and now she is a single mother. Yet, she remains strong, a successful businesswoman, who demanded respect from her subordinates, and her kids alike.

She called me into her office to discuss a game plan on all the teams' collaborative effort on developing the information she needed to compile for her reports. When I walked in, she was already on the phone with a Branch Manager at one of our sister locations. She gave me a look.......the type of look that says, "I see that you're hear, have a seat." I watched her as her semi-full lips went to work over the receiver, explaining everything that was expected to happened to get things cranking tonight.

She had her full, dark brown hair wrapped up in a pencil. Her face had sort of an exotic look. I believe I heard somewhere that her mother was Hispanic and her father was Caucasian. A little bit of rouge tinged her cheeks, accompanied by a light red lipstick. Even without makeup, her face would still be more than fair. She was wearing a dark blue blazer with a white blouse underneath, complimented by some lighter blue business slacks. They were the somewhat stretchy type that conforms to the curves. But she looked strictly business, so much so that I had to wonder what was actually going on in her head other than, well, business. 'What's got her so wound up and frustrated all the time?'

"Okay, I'll get things going on my end. I'll update you later." She hung up the phone.

"It's going to be an interesting night, isn't it?" I asked. She sighed in disgust and stood up.

"Interesting? Are you kidding me? Instead of babysitting you all, I'd much rather be at my son's game. He was counting on me to be there, since his already deadbeat father flaked out on him."

"Celeste, I'm sorry about that. I can understand why --"

"YOU'RE sorry? Please! I can't begin to tell you how sick I am of having to pick up slack behind everyone. Here, at home, whatever I'm doing! I want this to be an uneventful night, got it! No bullshit. Let's do this and get the hell out of here! Get those financial and projective revenue stats together so we can get things going!"

I stared as I watched her speak. I wasn't upset at the unprovoked verbal beating she was giving me. I only felt like she was a wounded animal, still hurting, and ready to strike out at anyone who apt to try and harm her.

"Ron, are you listening to me? What's wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry Celeste, it's been a long day. I guess I'm sort of in space."

"Well, snap out of it!"

She had no idea, but as she was admonishing me, I was scrambling for ways to distract myself from allowing my cock to come alive. The way those slacks hugged her hips took me. Her level of stress created this odd paradox -- she wasn't eating right because of it, but she was exercising to combat it. Those contradicting factors made her look good nonetheless.

I could feel the tremble, the subtle waves of hormones migrating from my pituitary gland to my midsection. I fought it like hell, in the hopes of avoiding the words "sexual harassment" passing through her teeth upon seeing the bulge. I won this battle with myself, this time. My dick moved around, enough to where I could feel it, but not enough to be seen. I got out of there with my ass still intact.

Later on, we were all taking a dinner break. Celeste, as usual, isolated herself to her office, avoiding any contact with anyone unless it was necessary.

"Celeste is such a bitch sometimes," a co-worker said in a matter of fact manner.

"Yeah, everybody has their problems, but a smart and balanced person can manage to separate their personal lives from their work and vice-versa," said another.

I had to interject. "Well people go through things and handle things differently. She probably doesn't mean to use us as punching bags you know, it just......happens. Since when were we all perfect?"

I received a plethora of strange looks from everybody, as if I'd said something alien-like.

"What the fuck..........." someone mumbled.

"Ron, you were at the forefront of the crowd when it came to bitching and complaining about her behavior. Now you're siding with her?" another co-worker inquired.

"I'm not siding with anybody, I'm just saying that we're all human, and maybe we're all taking this thing too personally. It may get better after the quarter is over."

"Oh, so now it's a football game? We're playing this thing in quarters now? And what are we, the Chiefs, and she's the Rams?"

"Okay, that's enough," I said interruptedly. "Let's just take care of this and get this night over with." We all threw our scraps in the garbage and headed to our stations. Theirs, down the hall and around the corner. Mine, on the opposite side of our floor, two doors down from Celeste's office.

I didn't have to, but I couldn't stop myself from "checking" in on her. I knocked twice and entered. There was a half empty takeout box sitting in front of her and slightly to the right, and she sat there, one hand on her head, as she concentrated furiously on the paperwork that laid before her. She was now out of her blazer, and had taken the pencil out of her hair. Her lipstick was faded from eating, but the rest of her makeup was still in place.

"Ron, what the hell are you doing in here? Are you all just now getting done with dinner?"

"I came to see if there was anything you need from me or if you had anything for me before I got started back up again." When I said that, I wasn't referring to my work. I was actually talking about the thoughts I had in my mind about her earlier when we spoke. That's when "the rising" began again.

"You know there's not one fucking thing that you need from me. You have everything you need already."

"You know Celeste, you may have been my mentor, and you're the boss, but that doesn't give you the right to talk to me this way! I won't allow you to talk to me like some stepchild!"

"Oh really? Is "Little Boy Ronnie" going to do something about it?"

"You bitch! Who do you think you are? I stand up for you when people badmouth you! I try to be human enough to understand and convey to people that you're an incredible person to work for!"

"Kissing my ass isn't going to make me feel better about what's been going on lately."

In my mind, I had to do it. I actually wanted to plant my lips on that nicely rounded, stereotypically Hispanic-driven "J-Lo" ass. I needed to. And I knew she was wearing a thong under her pants, and wondering what color they were and how they were snug between her gluteus cheeks brought me down from my height of anger, induced from our current argument.

"Well, being a bitch isn't either, and you know that,." I said in a less hardened tone.

She stood up and walked over towards me. She opened her office door and gave me a stern look. "Mouthing off is going to get you written up. So, get out. You have work to do."

I stood there. Not frozen, but deliberately testing her. She took a deep breath, as if to calm herself and not get more agitated.

"Ron, I said go!"

I didn't. Unbeknownst to her, another internal conflict was commencing within me. I was trying to fight yet another stiffening of my sensitive stick. This time, unfortunately [or maybe not], I was losing. The bulge let itself be known. Celeste looked down with a combination of surprise, outrage, and disgust.

"Ron, you've got to be kidding me!" She closed the door so that the enclosure of the office would absorb the loudness of her voice. "You have some fucking nerve Ron! How dare you stand there and have the nerve to let something like that happen. Is this how you get your kicks? Flirting with........"

I said nothing. But I was hoping she wouldn't say those two words. 'Just don't say it,' I was thinking. At which point if she would, I'd have to decide to either beg and plead for my job, or say "fuck it," and try and advance on her anyway and worry about finding a new job afterwards. Either way, I wanted her.

"........sexual harassment?"

Damn, she said it! I was hoping she wouldn't. My member kept pulsating, and I felt a little nervousness bubbling in my stomach. She paused for a moment, waiting for me to utter a word. I said nothing.

"Ron, I want your ass out of this office!"

"Celeste, I want your ass NOW."

She had a shocked look on her face as if to say, "what gall!" I closed the door and started moving towards her. Somewhat intimidated, she walked backwards.

"What are you doing? Are you trying to muscle me? Stop Ron! You better not lay a hand on me!"

Her back hit the wall, and I maneuvered myself in front of her, creating a Celeste sandwich. She sighed, somehow signaling, that in an odd way, she wanted this to continue. "Ron, what are you doing," she said, her voice wavering. I moved her hair from her shoulder and began kissing her neck. She began to struggle. I cupped her left tit, then she moved my hand in a disgusted manner.

"You bastard!" she yelled. I started back in on her, trying to weaken her guard. Small grunts and yelps were emitting from her throat as she continued to struggle. I got a hold of her breast again and squeezed the nipple, a feat that I couldn't manage the first time. Then she moaned. The struggling seemed to diminish a little. I then reached down and rubbed her legs. They were so toned, and I could feel the slight perforation between her quadriceps and hamstrings as I reached from the front to the back of her thigh. Then I went for the hot spot. I grabbed between her legs. I couldn't believe it! Her crotch area was wet.........through her pants. She actually soiled her pants. I looked down and saw the wet spot, darker than the dark blue color of her pants. I looked at her, and she stood there, panting. I picked her up, her legs wrapping around my waist, and carried her to her desk and set her down. She moved papers and other items to the side, knocking some of it onto the floor.

"You're so fucking wet," I said bewilderedly. "How will you leave the office with this huge wet spot on your pants?"

"Look over at the door," she said in a voice of confidence, curling her lip. I looked, and saw another business suit, similar in style, but slightly different in the shade of color in comparison to her current attire. "That time of the month isn't the only thing that makes a woman want to bring a change of close, sweetie," she said softly, while petting the side of my face.

I stood up and kissed her neck again. I was still bulging, and she reached over and grabbed hold of it. I pulled her blouse off of her, inspecting the C-cup sized cleavage she'd been sporting all day. The bra she wore was white, thin and translucent. I removed a breast from it's supporting cup. I looked at it in awe.

"What's wrong? Are they not what you thought they were, Ron?" she asked. "I know they're probably not very nice."

"What are you talking about? They're gorgeous," I reassured. "They're just so round and voluptuous. Juicy. Ready to be sucked." A deep breath escaped her as she sighed in relief, quelling her near insecurity. I licked my finger, and made moist circles around her areola, then ended with a gentle tug on her nipple. I couldn't believe the arousal I witnessed. Her nipple morphed from being flat, to becoming a miniature thimble, surrounded by several hard, goose bump-like dots. Her entire areola was erect. I began to suck madly at the sight of this while she gasped, suffering from an overdose of pleasure.

"That's sending insane stinging pains to my clit!" she exhaled, slightly slurring her words. "It feels so good!" I pulled the other breast out and gave it some attention as well. "Ahh.....ahhh.......ahhh...." she moaned. Then I began to venture down to her moistened pants. I looked up at her, seeing two incredibly hard nipples with her face in between. I throbbed more. I could smell the sweet and nutty goodness of her scent on the thin material of her pants. I used my fingers to find and rub her clit. When she reacted to my finding it, I began licking it through her pants. The imprint of her pussy was prominent through the inseam. I lapped at it with my tongue while she squirmed. Her breathing became a little more labored. She began to twist her hips, in an effort for me to get more leverage on her hungry clit. Then,.........

"Dammit!" she yelped, as she jerked upon the first contraction of her orgasm. Her face displayed an almost painful expression. "I'm fucking cumming!" I kept licking on her ever-so-sensitive pussy. Her hard, square-like personality truly began to soften. The sophisticated composure that she prided herself in upholding began to weaken.

"Damn you, you're taking me. I can't believe you're taking me."

Someone's taking control of her was what she wanted. What she NEEDED. She denied herself this pleasure for fear of persecuting herself for letting her guard down. Her leg began to tremor violently, releasing years of frustration, sexual suffering and deprivation, lust, the disappointment over not making it to her son's game, personal anguish, and surrender. Years of built up stress, resulting from the resentment and anxiety of being an authority figure was leaving her cognizance. "Ohhhh fuck......." she uttered, in an almost frustrated tone, like the orgasm almost wasn't enough. "I knew the day that I hired you that you were good. Pleasure me like the good little subordinate you are."

I looked up at her with almost a scolding look, maybe feeling a little insulted at what she'd said. "Please," she said, like a meek child. I pulled her pants off, now soaked with her secretions and my saliva. I looked back at her pussy, so puffy and raw from the pants rubbing against it during my licking. Her clit was swollen and red. I then realized that I was wrong, she wasn't wearing a thong at all. My cock was visibly moving through my pants, up and down.

"Stand up and turn around," I tell her. "That ass has been covered by business suits all this time, now I want to see it bare." She turned around and planted her hands onto her desk, half bent over with those marvelous cheeks poking out at me. I almost crumbled. I went over and kissed her ass from cheek to cheek, something I'd been fantasizing about doing for as long as I can remember.

"Oooh, that tickles, but feels kinda good," she said. I licked her cheeks up and down, and licked the crack of her perfectly circumferenced buns. 'The Hispanic myth held true,' I said in my mind. 'The J-Lo ass is a real life asset.' I stood up to take her ass into my hands and have my way with her pussy. Then she stopped me and turned around.

"No!" she said. "I've waited long enough for that cock, now I want it in my mouth first."

She sat back on her desk, and with my rigid cock sticking straight out at her, she began licking the shaft without using her hands. She then licked circles around the rim. "Mmmmmm," I moaned. It felt too good to be true. Each lick sent a little fuzzy sensation from my crotch to my nipples. Now she was going halfway down the shaft, trying to go a little further with each pass.

"Bite down on the head," I commanded.

"Are you sure? Won't that hurt?"

"Do it. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't have asked. Now bite down on it like the bitchy boss you are."

With an evil grin, she did. The pleasurable pain was indescribable. "Ohhhh my god," I moaned. She continued with the evil grinning. "Payback is a bitch you know. Just wait until my cock gets that pussy." She kept sucking, with an occasional bite on the head that would prompt another "Oh my god," type of moan from me. She then began to suck wildly at the head of my dick.

"You want to cum on my face, don't you," she quickly said between sucks.

"Fuck yeah. Make it cum."

She brought me to the brink of cumming, then when she felt my cannon growing and getting ready to shoot, she stopped.

"Get inside me. I'm so tight from my long sexual drought, rip me open!"

I had no problems complying with her request. My dick, now oozing with precum, squeezed into her wet and raw pussy. There was resistance at first, but as I worked it in, it worked closer and closer to full penetration. Then, I rammed it, just like she wanted.

"Uunnnhh!" she released in a muffled grunt. The penetration prompted a moan from the both of us. Her insides felt like warm gelatin caressing my cock. I squeezed her ass as it bounced against my pelvis, sending small ripples up to her lower back. She looked back at me, having a relieved and somewhat dazed expression on her face.

"Do you like the view from back there," she asked.

"Yes sweetie, you're gorgeous."

"It's been so long since anyone's told me that. Give it to me Ronnie!"

I complied. The repetitive ramrod motion became faster and harder, creating a smacking, squishing noise upon each impact. Her nipples were rubbing against the desk. She'd fling her head back ever so often, perhaps prompted by the occasional change in the sensation of her nerve endings when an off move was made inside her. She panted, and panted harder, and panted harder, with slight wheezes at the peek of each breath. She then began grumbling, as the hot sensation of another orgasm began.

"Son of a bitch!" she exclaimed, clinching her teeth. Her muscle contractions were fierce, and almost milking an orgasm out of me. But, I had to hold back until I knew where to shoot my cum.

"It's gonna come baby," I warned. She moved, having my dick release from her, then turned around, squeezing her tits together.

"Right here baby," she signaled, jiggling the C-cup boobs. I shot one high strand of cum, then the rest hit its target as I panted in relief. We both regrouped for a moment, looking at each other, not believing what just happened.

"I guess you found me out, didn't you?" she asked.

"What?"

"You knew I wanted you. No matter how much of a fight I put up, you persisted in tearing my guard down. All the cursing, the berating you. Taking you for granted. And you took it. Because you saw right through me. You knew I wanted you."

"Well, what happens now?"

"Only one thing changes: us. I'll see to it that you don't lose your job if anyone finds out about this -- which I assume they won't." She winked at me as she said this. "I'm hoping I still get to have you. You've taken so much from me. Hell, everyone has."

"It was worth it," I said reassuringly.

"You must be a glutton for punishment," she said with a girly chuckle.

The night ended a kiss on the lips, and my returning to my group to finish what was needed to complete the quarterly reports. Yes, I was asked by co-workers why I never answered my phone when they needed me during the time I was pleasuring Celeste. Ironically, her bitchy reputation became an advantage to me in this case. All I had to say is that she called me to her office, and they automatically assumed that she was either firing me or giving me a long tongue lashing. In this case, the lashing was mutual.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Her Name Was Celeste

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds