• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gambler and the Debt Collector

The Gambler and the Debt Collector

123

I'd always considered myself a strong man, not really in the physical sense, but more in the confident, motivationally driven and successful sort of thing. As a dutiful and loving husband and a father, I've high morals and standards to strive to meet. I was successful in business and provided well for my family. My job as a business consultant involved a lot of travelling for set periods of time, and when my daughter left the family home to make her own way in life, my wife Lynn then usually accompanied me on my travels. We were both happy and content, until the story I'm about to tell you about unfolded and changed us forever.

I suppose everyone has a little habit of some kind, sex, drugs or alcohol would be prime examples. Mine was gambling; I liked nothing better than the challenge and excitement of a game of poker. Thinking back, it was the only thing I did that had risk attached to it. In both my work and home life, everything was planned and calculated to ensure that our existence was smooth and uncomplicated. So, for me there was nothing better than to sit back once or twice a week and play a few hands. Back in the old days, I guess I started off small, but as I got better, the stakes went up accordingly. After twenty years, I considered myself pretty darned good. Lynn sort of tolerated my little hobby, but was always worried that it would lead to trouble; I of course assured her that it was only a bit of fun and always under control.

There are two separate worlds when it comes to poker; the first is at casino which I try to avoid, as I don't enjoy the glitzy glamour and all the noise that goes with it. My preference has always been to find other interested parties and play in the quiet of someone's house, or maybe in a hotel room. Financially, I was ahead in the winning stakes, over the years I'd built up a ten grand float to play with. There had been times that it had been in the negative, but that was some time back now.

All my troubles started when I took on a three-month out of town contract in a medium-sized city. Lynn and I quickly settled into to our comfortable apartment, generously provided to us by my client, and I put my head down and got stuck into my work. Lynn was an accomplished artist, and would spend most of her time painting. All of her work sold, maybe not for much, but it was her financial contribution to our relationship and would pay for a good holiday once a year which was important to her.

It wasn't long before I began looking for a game of poker and found myself making the rounds of the local casinos to see what was on offer. Out of the three casinos in town, the Golden Globe was the best, and I dropped in twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays nights for a little relaxation. It was there that I first met Johnny Enfield, after a few nights at the same poker table we became acquainted and began to socialise as we played. We were about even in the winning stakes, and while there were other players at our table, we laughed as we won and lost against each other.

A few weeks into it, Johnny mentioned that he also played privately with three or four regular guys, and they were always looking for new blood. I, of course, offered my services, and the following week I joined them. It wasn't a flash affair, just five of us in a run down hotel room with a few drinks. Johnny introduced me to the three other players, Allan, Peter and Kevin, and the fun began. Once a week, we would gather in the same old room and play good poker. We were all confident players, and I won and lost as much as the others. There was lots of laughter and joking as we played, although the strain of the game sometimes came to the fore.

As the weeks flew buy, the stakes somehow got bigger and bigger. I guess it was the pride macho thing where males don't want to be the first to try and put the brakes on, me included. As the stakes went up, so did the excitement, and I was hooked into it, so much so, that I lost track of what was happening. In the last two hands of the night in question, I lost thirty thousand dollars. I was shaking when I returned home that night, and a wise man would've cut his losses and quit. But for the rest of the week I dreamed the gamblers dream of the one big pot, and I eagerly returned for the next game full of confidence and bravado. I left many hours later with my head in my hands and seventy eight thousand dollars in debt.

I learnt two important lessons that night; the first was that I wasn't as good as I thought I was, secondly that my gambling friends weren't really my friends at all. Two days after that fateful game, Johnny's phone calls started - when was the debt going to be paid? At first, the calls were quite amicable, but soon began to have a more sinister feel about them. My problem was that seventy eight grand was a lot for most anyone to find. By this time, I'd finally come to my senses and ruled out any return to the poker table. My only option to settle the whole thing was to cash up an investment, something I was loath to do. I then stuck my head into the sand and hoped the whole thing would just go away, which it didn't.

I arrived home from work one night to find a stranger dressed in a suit in my lounge sipping on a coffee provided by Lynn. Luke McCann politely introduced himself and advised me that he had business to discuss with me. My initial thoughts were that it was to do with the contract I was working on, and I made myself comfortable to hear what he had to say. With Lynn sitting beside me, Luke told me that he was in the debt collection business, and that he'd purchased the seventy eight thousand dollar debt from Johnny Enfield for seventy thousand. He explained that the eight thousand difference was his commission. I felt Lynn's eyes upon me, and my heart sunk into the depths of despair. Luke smiled knowingly from across the carpeted floor for a few seconds before asking how this debt would be paid. I waffled on for a few seconds before he got to his feet and looked down at me with menacing eyes. He was much taller and wider than me, and the threat was real and obvious. Placing a business card on the coffee table beside me, he suggested that I call him in the next twenty four hours. He then made his own way out of the apartment.

The next twenty four hours were the worst in my life; I first sat subdued as Lynn vented her anger upon me. She used language that I would never thought would ever leave her mouth. For the first time in our marriage, her hand lashed my face twice leaving me stunned. She then glared at me in her rage before rushing into our bedroom, the metallic lock snapping loudly behind her, and then I listened to her distant sobbing. Until this night, ours had been a good strong marriage. It was like a partnership, we both valued the same things; morally we were on the same wavelength and we worked hard for what we had. And through my own stupidity, I had put it all in jeopardy.

The next morning after a sleepless night in the spare bedroom, I tried to take my anger out on Johnny Enfield. Over the phone, he listened to my tirade without interruption, and when I'd run out of steam, he told me that Luke McCann was a very dangerous man, and that I'd better pay up quickly. When I asked the obvious, Johnny told me that he wasn't the usual type of debt collector, but his methods were very effective.

Realising the trouble I was now in, my next phone call was to my financial broker. Against his better judgement, I advised him to cash up our retirement investment to cover the debt. My only worry was that it would be two weeks before I could get my hands on the money. My next phone call was to Luke McCann who was surprisingly agreeable about the arrangements, especially when he advised me that the interest over the two weeks would be just above market rates.

Over the next two weeks, I tried to make my peace with Lynn. But she was in a new place; she was distant, but polite when she had to be. She did her best not to be in the same room as me which hurt me more than I can describe. She moved her clothes into the spare room where she slept since Luke's first visit. My vigorous attempts to win her over failed dismally, and I feared for our future. Whenever I tried to explain what had happened, her tearful eyes would engage me for a few seconds before she made her escape.

My despair increased when my broker rang to advise that there would be a further two weeks until the money would be available. The following phone call to Luke McCann did not go well, and I had a feeling that my excuse for non-payment had fallen on unbelieving ears.

Three nights later, Luke McCann was back at our apartment. I reluctantly invited him inside and offered him a seat. Lynn entered the room and took a seat as I began to explain to Luke about the delay in getting his money. He listened with interest until I'd finished and then smiled.

"See, sometimes I get the impression that people don't take me seriously." he commented. "And it's when people don't take me seriously that I don't get paid. So I have this little rule, and this is how it works. I always find it beneficial to demonstrate how serious I am about this sort of thing. I'm currently seventy eight grand out of pocket, and as a business man I have costs and therefore have to protect my investment. When people like you tell me I'm gonna have to wait to get my money, I find a little demonstration of my frustration gets results."

"You're going to get your money." I replied.

Luke smiled as he looked around the apartment, "Oh, I know that, but when, is the big question? What I usually do is break a few things, but I guess this is a rented apartment and it won't have any real benefits. That leaves me the violence option, a few broken bones maybe, just to demonstrate the urgency of the situation."

"You're not serious?" I asked as my heart thumped.

"Deadly serious". Luke replied as he removed a wooden truncheon from inside his long jacket and tapped it on his knee. "As I'm not an unreasonable man, I usually start on the legs first. I mean you can still work with a broken leg, or two."

Lynn surprised us both as she jumped from her chair, "I'm not putting up with this I'm going to call the police."

"DON'T YOU DARE." Luke replied forcefully.

Lynn looked over at me, and sat back down when I shook my head.

"There's no need for this." I replied. "You will get your money."

"I know. But this is not about the money; it's about breaking your promise to me. And that comes at a price. So, where do you want it, an arm or a leg?" Luke asked calmly.

Lynn jumped from her chair and stood between Luke and me.

"How dare you come into our house and threaten us. You're nothing but a fucking creep and a hooligan. Just fuck off out of here."

Fearing for Lynn, I leapt from my chair and pulled her away, she struggled with me as I did so. Luke watched on with some interest and smiled as I managed to get her back into her chair.

"I'll tell you what." Luke said. "How about you let me fuck your pretty wife instead of taking a beating? I reckon that's a fair deal, I mean no man in his right mind likes to see his wife get drilled by another man."

"NO!" I replied.

Luke grinned as he got to feet, "Your choice, but a broken leg takes time to mend. You might want to reconsider."

"I'll take the beating if I have to." I said bravely.

"No you won't." Lynn said getting up from her chair. "If that what it takes, then I'll do it."

"No Lynn, you can't. I won't let you." I pleaded.

But Lynn stood defiantly before me, "I'll not let anyone hurt you."

"Lynn, you can't do this."

She shrugged her shoulders, "I've done it with other men before we met, what's one more now?"

By this time, Luke was more than interested in seeing this through, for my Lynn is indeed a desirable woman. She's not tall, is petite in stature but with all the right curves. With her shoulder length black hair, she could pass from a school girl from behind. But from the front, there is never any disappointment when one then realises that she is much older than they might have originally thought. Her face is lovely, with big eyes and high cheek bones, her smile can be dazzling. In summer, her skin turns a coppery brown. And here she stood, looking beautiful in a short denim skirt and a pink top, and was offering herself to another man to save me from getting hurt.

"No, I won't let you." I said with conviction.

Lynn turned to Luke and pointed to our bedroom door, "Wait in there, I'll be there in a sec."

"Nah, I think he should watch." Luke suggested. "It's supposed to be his punishment."

Lynn turned to Luke, "Don't make this any harder than it is, just go in there and wait."

Luke smiled and gave me a wink, "Don't worry, I'll give her a good time, I promise."

I made a wild lunge for him, but Lynn stepped between us and put her hands on my chest.

"Don't, you'll only get hurt."

Luke waited until he was sure that I'd calmed down, and then walked into our bedroom.

Lynn turned to me and looked into my eyes, "You're a stupid man and I love you to bits. I can't just sit back and see you hurt if I can do something about it."

"Please don't do this." I again pleaded.

Her eyes hardened, "It's only sex for Christ's sake."

I watched as my wife turned and walked to our bedroom and closed the door; then the metallic click of the lock being set reached my ears.

Our bedroom door leads off the lounge, and I sat down outside the door and buried my head in my hands as the gravity of the situation took hold. What had I done? I asked myself. For the next few minutes I could hear voices from behind the door, mainly Luke, but not what was being said. Then I heard the bed springs creak as it did when climbed upon. My heart was beating wildly in unfathomable despair at the thought of what was happening a mere few feet away. While I'm not a violent man, I dreamed of having a gun in my hands and breaking down the door, then placing the barrel against Luke McCann's forehead and pulling the trigger. But alas, it wasn't to be.

My dream was eventually broken by the sound of familiar little gasps from behind the door, the sort of little gasps that Lynn moaned when she was being pleasured sexually. My heart sunk further as the realisation hit home that Lynn might be enjoying herself. A short time later, came the tapping of the wooden bed head against the wall, and I knew that my beautiful Lynn was being fucked. I cannot begin to describe how I now felt; the emotional pain was almost intolerable. A short time later came the little moans of Lynn's pleasure that I knew would be in perfect timing of every thrust of his cock as it hit home deep inside her. I soon lost track of time, every now and then, the bed noise would stop, and then start again soon after. I realised that this would be when they changed positions. When I could take it no longer, I moved away from the door so that I couldn't hear. I sat in the lounge and stared painfully out into the night without seeing a thing.

The unlocking of the bedroom door brought me back to reality, the door opened and Luke stepped out and into the lounge. His heavily muscled nude body was shiny with sweat; my eyes fell to his large semi erect cock which covered in a wet gooey mess. His eyes found mine, and he grinned at my obvious discomfort.

"Hey, that's some lady you got there. Best fuck I've had for years. Maybe we can work out a little deal. I get to fuck her each week you're late with payment, I could live with that."

Before I could answer, he walked back into the bedroom and closed the door. A few minutes later, Luke reappeared dressed and ready to go.

"If you want all this to go away, you know what you have to do." he told me before heading for the door and letting himself out.

While I wanted to walk into my bedroom and make sure Lynn was okay, I couldn't bring myself to do so. My pain and guilt were just too much to cope with, for I had brought a terrible, terrible thing to us. Hearing the shower in the ensuite running, I then took myself into the spare bedroom and curled up on the bed, and the thought of suicide was briefly contemplated.

As I later lay in the darkness, I was surprised to hear Lynn's footsteps enter the room, and then the soft warmth of her body as she cuddled in behind me.

"I'm sorry." was all I could muster.

She didn't reply.

I didn't sleep that night, I just lay awake with Lynn curled in behind me. She eventually fell asleep, and her intermittent light snoring gave me some comfort. The next morning, Lynn woke and climbed quietly from the bed. I heard her use the bathroom and she then came back into the bedroom. In a short nightgown, she sat on the bed next in front of me and gazed down.

"I'm sorry." I again whispered

"I know, but what's done is done. We can't change it."

"Did he hurt you?" I asked.

She sort of smiled and shook her head, "No, he treated me fine."

"That's something I suppose. I could hear you from outside the door."

Her smile disappeared, and her face became serious. "We need to talk about this, and we should do it right now. I know you're going to ask me questions about what happened. Did he hurt me, no he didn't. Did I enjoy Luke fucking me? No, I didn't, but the sex was good. Did he cum? Yes he did. Did I cum? Yes, I did. Do I regret it? I will for the rest of my life. Will I ever do it again? No; never in a million years. Is there anything else you might want to know?"

"Yes, do you still love me?"

Her hand stroked my face, "Always. I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't."

I pulled her down towards me, and we kissed and petted for a while. I was surprised to feel her hand slip inside the waistband of my trousers and caress my manhood. I looked into her face questioningly.

"I can't bear the thought that the last man inside me wasn't you." she said. "After all that's happened, I want you to do me right now. It may seem strange, but that's what I want."

I raised myself from the bed as Lynn removed my trousers and then settled down beside me. Her warm mouth was around my cock, and it quickly grew under her skilful technique. It had been some time since I'd been intimate with my wife, and the joy of her return was special. When she got me hard, she straddled me as her hands removed the nightgown from around her and she disposed of it. Raising her buttocks a little, she took my cock and slipped it between her pussy lips and lowered herself carefully onto it slowly. I savoured the pleasure, her tight warm wetness hugging my cock as it moved inside her.

I let my eyes take in her body, the last few weeks of hell forcing me to appreciate her more than I had ever done so before. Her short tanned thighs seemingly spread painfully wide across me, and exposing a natural triangle of short dark curls. Through them, I could see glimpses of her thick pussy lips gripping my shaft. Her bikini lines were pale, but above it was tanned until it reached her pale breasts, a mere handful but perfect through my loving eyes. Her eyes were closed as she slowly rode me, her face still attractive without any make up. I reached up and pulled her down so that I could kiss her, and hold her tight.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

"I know." she replied while stroking her hand through my hair. "I know you do."

After a few minutes, she raised herself into a sitting position, her pussy jammed down fully over my cock.

"Do you want to know about last night, what he did to me?" Lynn asked as she looked down at me with her big eyes.

"I don't know." I replied honestly.

"This is your only chance, because I'm intending to forget it forever, like it never happened. No doubt you will be inquisitive, and I think you should know."

"Okay." I replied, even though I wasn't sure it was such a good idea.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gambler and the Debt Collector

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds