• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Let Me Be Daddy's Girl

Let Me Be Daddy's Girl

It was Friday afternoon – the beginning of my first official college break – and Daddy was late picking me up as usual. Back when I was in high school – hell, even in elementary school – I could count on my mom being 10 minutes early and Daddy being 10 minutes or more late. Not that I could complain about it. I take after him completely. We share the same deep brown eyes, dimpled chin, aristocratic nose with a slight upturn at the end, pale skin and freckled shoulders. He got lucky and got the black, curly hair that I always envied. I ended up with golden brown, straight hair, cut now to the chin. I lucked out, too, and inherited the large, round breasts and full hips from his side of the family, too. My mom was tall and thin, with no breasts and no hips. If I were taller, my tits would look average-size, but 36Cs on a 5-foot frame draw the attention. At least, it has so far on campus.

I was lost in a daydream when Dad zoomed up to the front of the dorm in his BMW. He'd been living the life of a playboy ever since Mom and the baby left him (and me) a couple of years ago. She said she was jealous of our relationship, and if he wanted me so bad, then he could just take care of me by himself. That suited Dad and me just fine. But now I was jealous, even though I didn't know why. Just the thought of Dad and other women made me upset.

He popped out of the car and grinned from ear to adorable ear when he saw me. He pulled off his sunglasses and yelled, "There's my girl."

Just like when I was a kid.

I jumped up and ran to him, smothering him with hugs and kisses.

"Hi, Daddy! I've missed you!" And I did, too.

"Miss you, too, pumpkin," he said, holding me tight.

I'd been to enough dances to know when a guy has a boner, and Dad definitely had a boner. Maybe it was my outfit: button-down white blouse, undone at the top, plaid red, white and green schoolgirl skirt, knee high socks and Mary Janes. It was part of a bet between my girlfriends and me. My friend Jama said that she had worn a similar outfit the first time she went home and her dad couldn't even look at her. She caught him masturbating in the bathroom later. I said there was no way my dad would do that. I was wrong.

"What's with the outfit?" he asked me as we broke our embrace.

"Oh, it's for drama class," I said. "We're practicing a play that requires this ridiculous outfit."

"Don't you think the skirt's kinda short?" His eyebrow shot up as he gazed at my thighs.

"Well, maybe a little," I said, grinning.

Just then, a group of guys who lived in my dorm walked behind me and threw out cat calls.

"Nice ass, Beth. Why don't you show it to me after break?" one of the guys yelled.

Dad's face reddened.

"That's my little girl you're talking to, asshole," he said. "Watch yourself."

Then he turned to me, "Get in the car while I get your stuff."

I climbed in the car while Dad collected my bags from the front step. Mike, the guy who said something to me outside, walked up to my dad and started talking to him.

I couldn't hear anything they were saying, but Dad turned to look at me a few times, his expression somewhere between confusion and disapproval. He shook Mike's hand and waved good-bye to him, then gathered my things.

He got in the car without saying a word, and turned on the ignition. I tried talking to him, about classes, about my friends, about work, but he didn't respond to anything I said. Finally, about a half-hour into the trip, he said, "Mike said you were quite the cocktease."

"What?" I couldn't believe it. "What do you mean?"

"This little outfit you're wearing, for instance. Your friends and you wear stuff like that to parties, don't you?"

I sighed. "Yeah."

"And you flirt with guys. A lot."

"Yeah."

He sat quietly, his eyes on the road, his knuckles gone white gripping the wheel.

"I didn't send you up here to get knocked up, Elizabeth."

"But, Daddy, I've never … I mean, I'm not …" How could I explain that I hadn't had sex yet. That I couldn't have sex with anyone because I always saw his face after a guy kissed me for the first time?

"You're not what?"

"I don't have sex, Daddy. I can't," I said, finally.

"What do you mean, you can't?" he asked.

"I know you'd be mad at me if I did," I said. That was as close as I could come to describing what held me back.

"But dressing like that … it could get you in trouble. Guys see a beautiful girl like you, and they want to …"

He took a deep breath. "They want to fuck you. Not make love to you, not have sex with you, but fuck you."

We'd pulled up to a stoplight by this point, so he was able to take off his sunglasses and look at me with those dark brown eyes of his. "Do you understand what I mean by that?"

I really didn't and the way he was looking at me made me cry.

"… Nnnnooo …" I was really scared now.

"Oh, pumpkin, don't cry," he said. He put his hand on mine and patted it in between gearshifts. "Here. We'll talk about it when we get home."

My sobbing calmed down, and for the next hour we talked about everything I'd tried to talk about when he was upset. Classes were great, my friends wanted to meet him, and so on. I hadn't even realized we'd made it home until Dad put the car in neutral and put on the emergency brake.

"Well, are we going to sit here all day, or are we going to go inside?" he asked.

We grabbed the stuff from the trunk and ran up the steps to the front door. Our house was gorgeous: Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired windows and simple clean lines, natural woods, muted walls and space like you wouldn't believe. I wanted to live here forever and never leave.

My dog Kaiser greeted the both of us with joyous yips and barks that sounded so funny coming from a German Shepard. Even Moll, the old, cantankerous cat, came down to see me. But no Mom.

It felt so empty and weird, even though she'd been gone for two years. I asked Dad if he'd heard anything from her, but he shook his head. She wasn't the same woman that he married, so it was easy for him not to care. She'd turned mean as I got older, never wanting to leave me with Dad, always hounding me about school, even though I got straight A's. Dad told me that she had always been jealous of me and the way he loved me. From the minute I was born, Daddy made me his world. Mom just didn't understand. To make matters worse, she and Daddy had a baby boy when I turned 15: his and her kids. Once he was born, she had no use for me. It was good then that she left and took the baby with her. I had my daddy and the baby had his mommy.

Dad and I took my bags up to my room. I had forgotten to take down all the posters and the teddy bears that lined my walls and shelves. I looked around and got teary-eyed again.

Dad gave me a sad smile.

"I'll leave you to yourself for awhile," he said, and headed downstairs.

I saw myself in the full-length mirror in my room. At the dorm, I thought I looked sexy. Very Brittney Spears. But here, I looked cheap. Not daddy's girl at all. So, I changed into a pair of khaki pants and sandals and headed back downstairs.

I think it was the sandals that tripped me up. I got halfway down the wood and steel stairs when my foot slipped out from underneath me and I stumbled, down, down, down, tearing the shit out of my knee as I fell.

I know I screamed as I tumbled, letting out a howl when I finally landed. Daddy came running and saw me in a crumpled heap at the bottom of the stairs. He scooped me up, carried me upstairs and deposited me on the bed.

My right knee was bloody and hurt like hell.

"I need to look at it," he said, trying to push my pant leg above my knee. I let out a hiss of pain.

"I hate to say this, Dad, but I'm going to have to take them off," I said.

I laid back and unbuttoned the pants and gingerly raised my hips off the bed. Dad pulled them off from the pant cuffs, taking extra care as he pulled them over my knee.

He clucked his tongue as soon as he saw the knee – all puffy and crusted in blood.

"I'll get the peroxide," he said. "Sit here."

He ducked into his bathroom and emerged with the familiar brown bottle and a couple of Q-tips. He knelt before me and unscrewed the cap, and as he did so, his gaze wandered up to the patch of pink silk thongs that I was now beginning to soak despite my injury. A familiar aroma filled the air and he looked up at me with those brown eyes again. There was something new this time: lust.

Our gazes locked and it felt like the air was being sucked out of his bedroom. I leaned forward and kissed the top of his head, my hands shaking. I knew now why his face appeared in front of my face whenever a guy kissed me. It was Daddy I wanted all along.

I held his face close to my breast, smelling his hair and enjoying the feel of his face so close to my aching nipples.

"Oh, Beth," he said. "It would be so wrong."

"Would it, Daddy? When we both want it, would it be that bad?" I couldn't believe what I was saying.

He put down the peroxide and sat beside me on the bed. I was beginning to throb now, anticipating what was going to happen. My daddy could make me his and only his forever if he wanted. His hand threaded through my hair and he put his forehead against mine.

"Beth, do you want me to show you what it means to make love?" he asked. His eyes searched mine for an answer. All I could manage was a weak nod. "Oh, God," he groaned. "This could be such a big mistake."

"No, Daddy, it won't," I replied. "I love you and I want to be yours." I put his hand to my breast and kissed him gently. He took the lead and kissed harder, deeper, flicking his tongue against mine as he unbuttoned my shirt. He ran his hands over my bra, and unhinged it with an expert hand. He peeled off my top and bra and took my left breast's rock-hard nipple in his mouth. I groaned as he sucked and bit and crushed his face into my tit. He pulled back to undo his shirt as I hooked my thumbs into my panties and took them off, avoiding the sore right knee. He stood up, too, and rubbed my nipples as I took off his pants. His cock, so hard and so beautiful, had popped through the fly of his boxers. I bent down and kissed the head, and grazed my fingers along the shaft. I remembered watching one of Daddy's dirty movies. Lots of the girls would put the cocks in their mouths. The guys seemed to enjoy it.

Daddy must have read my mind.

"You're going to hurt your knee again if you do it like that," he said, stroking my hair. "Let me lie back on the bed."

He lay down with his head on the pillows. "Now, you sit down on my face."

I'd seen a girl do that in the movie, too, and she really seemed to enjoy having that done. I got even wetter, if that was possible. I climbed into bed and started to position myself.

"If you suck me right like a good girl, I'll give you something nice in return," he said. God, he was enjoying this so much. "If you do it wrong, you'll get a spanking."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, eager to please him. I felt like a little girl again, ready to please Daddy and learn something new.

I sat down slowly and leaned forward to take Daddy into my mouth. I slid my mouth over him and put the thick cock in as far as it would go. I accidentally scraped him with my teeth on the way down, causing him to hiss in pain. I drew up again, letting Daddy pop out of my mouth. Before I could apologize, he smacked my ass.

"No, Beth. That's the wrong way," he said. "Turn around here and give me your finger."

I rolled off of him and turned so that we were facing each other.

He took my index finger and held it to his mouth.

"This is what you just did." He scraped his teeth down the sides of my finger. It was uncomfortable, but I could imagine what it must have felt like for him.

"This is what you should do." He put my finger in his mouth again, this time using his lips to act as a shield against my skin. He sucked slightly, "Do you think you can do that?" he asked. I nodded eagerly.

"Yes, Daddy. I can suck your cock good," I said, then got scared that he'd be pissed because I was talking dirty.

Instead, he smiled. "That's my girl. Now, get up here again."

Eagerly, I mounted his face again, taking him into my mouth more carefully this time. My mouth slid easily up and down his shaft as my hips rotated just above his mouth. I could hear Daddy groaning as I became more sure of myself, going down farther, pausing at the tip to suck only on it. His fingers traced circles on my ass as I sucked, enjoying all the pleasure I was giving my daddy. He leaned up slightly and pushed down on my hips so that my pussy was right in his face.

"Oh, Beth, you smell so sweet," he said, before sliding his tongue over my clit. My head popped up immediately and I moaned in surprise. My God that felt good.

"If you don't start sucking again, I'll stop doing this," Daddy said with a half chuckle. I took him back into my mouth, but I had difficulty with the task at hand – or at least at lips.

I'd never known that my body could feel like this. I had tried fingering myself before, but it never felt that way. And here my daddy was, manipulating, kissing, sucking and nibbling me into oblivion.

I sucked as best I could, eliciting moans and whispers from him, but he stopped kissing me.

"Pumpkin, roll over here a minute," he said.

I whimpered because I felt so good that I didn't want to stop.

"Did I do something wrong, Daddy?" I asked as I lay beside him once more.

"No, sweetheart," he said. He closed his eyes in pleasure. "You did beautifully. But there's more to making love."

"Fucking?"

"No, no," he said. "You and I don't fuck. We make love. And when I put my cock inside you, it will be making love. Do you know why?"

"Because you love me," I replied. I felt aglow with happiness.

"That's right, pumpkin. I love you more than anything else in this world, and I want you to be mine forever. Would you like that, too?" he asked, stroking my face.

"That's all I've ever wanted," I said.

He kissed me on the lips and I could taste myself on him.

"Good. Now, roll over on your back."

I was eager to oblige, but his cock was swollen fit to bust, and I was frightened for a second that I wouldn't be able to take him in.

"Daddy, is this going to hurt?"

He sighed heavily.

"Yes, for a minute or so," he said. "But then, it will feel good. If you want me to stop, though, I will."

"Then, let's do this," I said, spreading my legs wide.

"Good girl."

He leaned over me and craned forward so that I could feel his dick probing the outside of my pussy. Nature and his experience took over, and he found the opening, kissing me as he took me. My fingers dug into his biceps and I whimpered again – this time out of pain.

"This will be over in a minute, Beth, I promise," he whispered to me.

He lay still for a moment, letting me adjust to having him inside me. He told me that he was going to have to move though; otherwise he was going to come right then and there. Slowly, he began to thrust in and out and the pain began to dissolve. In its place was more throbbing and pleasure. I wanted to be like this forever with him, listening to him groan and pant, feeling him probe the inside of me, knowing that I was now his. His thrusts increased in rhythm and intensity and I felt an odd aching in my body. I couldn't control it, the convulsing, the screams that were coming to my lips.

"Oh, God, Daddy!!"

He grunted and rolled us over so that I was on top. I rode him as hard as I could, wanting him deep inside of me.

"Baby, I can't keep this up. I'm going to come," he said, grabbing my hips.

"I don't care," I said. "I want you to."

With that, he pushed my hips down against his and threw his head back.

"FUCK!" he screamed. "Oh, fuck yeah."

I could feel his cock convulsing inside of me, and that brought on the odd aching again. I collapsed into his shoulder and let him hold me there.

"I love you, Daddy. I love you so much," I said, over and over it seemed.

"I know my baby. I love you, too," he said. "I always will."

END PART I

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Let Me Be Daddy's Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds