• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My First Hotwife Experience

My First Hotwife Experience

Ok, this is my first story on here and I hope you all like it. Before I go into it, I'll tell you all a bit about me. I'm a 24 year old girl and in a long term relationship with a great guy. We got engaged recently and plan on getting married next September. We've been into 'swinging' for about 3 years now. In that time we've met couples, and single guys for mfm threesomes. Last year we discussed the possibility of me meeting guys by myself, and after a few near misses, I finally got the chance.

My first experience as a Hotwife occurred during a work night out- this is all true. As part of my work I had to meet with a number of people from different sites from across the country and straight away I saw this as my big chance! I started to flirt with one guy in particular he was funny, good-looking, younger (21) and black! So when at the end of the week a night out was suggested I did not take much persuasion. I'll never forget that night: 4th August 2006. It was the ideal opportunity for some no strings fun.

That night I dressed in a sexy top and skirt to show all my best assets and told my boyfriend what I was planning to do, and after giving me some condoms and lube he kissed me goodbye and told me to "go get him!"

A bit more about us: we've been playing with a cuckold fantasy for a while as well. I truly love my boyfriend and he is great in bed, but sometimes I'd like a change. I want to be with a guy who is everything my man isn't: he's slim, quiet and shy ( a true nice guy) with a cock that is above average in size (but that much: about 7.5 inches in length and 5.5 in circumference). I desired a man who was muscular, masculine and who has a big cock! A 'bad boy', and 'alpha male'. I've been with men more better endowed than my boyfriend and I still remember what that felt like.

Ok, back to the story. Walking into the bar that night was like I was not interested in anything else but getting my new found "toy" into bed! He was looking particularly hot that night and it was not long before we started flirting. All week he had joked about getting my top off and as I looked at him across the table I thought to myself that maybe he just might!

As the night progressed I felt I should go touch up my make up and improve my chances further! I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped out the loo and there was the object of my affections! Without so much as a word he grabbed me roughly and pinned me against the wall for a long passionate kiss. My heart was beating so fast I just wanted to take him there and then! However, we were expected to be social for a little longer so returned to our table (much to my disappointment). It was not long before he leaned over the table put his hand on my leg and whispered "shall we go back to my hotel room?" I took his hand said goodbye to the others and we left.

All the way to the hotel we barely spoke just stopped occasionally for a snog,that only seemed to inflame my passions further. I later realised that at no point on the way did I even think of my boyfriend waiting for me at home. Once back at the hotel room we immediately started to undress each other as he joked "told you I would get your top off". We stopped briefly while he ordered a bottle of white wine to the room.

I stared at his toned muscular body and could not help but think he was nothing at all like my boyfriend but this only made me hornier! Once I unfastened his pants I was in for a very pleasant surprise there was a big black cock (about 8 inches I say) with a pink tip looking straight up me. Again my thoughts turned to how different this was to my boyfriend's as I thought to myself "why does it point straight up in the air so much? Not like my boyfriend's"

I gasped in astonishment at his cock- I expected it to be big, but not like this! It wasn't just the length that surprised me- it was the fact it was almost as thick as a beer bottle. I thought of my boyfriend's cock and how it would look puny and limp compared to this guy. I even said to this guy "My boyfriend's cock doesn't point straight up like that". The guy just grinned and said "you like it? It's special". I wish I had some pics of it, but I though if I asked it might freak him out.

I pushed him back on the bed and got on my knees and began taking his large black cock further into my mouth. He just lay there moaning whispering "oh my god". I licked his balls as well, as his pubes were trimmed, which I like. He commented that nobody had done that for him before. My mouth started to get sore as he was so big, and he was being quite dominant by pushing my head onto him. I said my mouth as starting to ache but he said that he didn't care and that I should keep going.

I continued to do this harder and faster for almost half an hour until I felt him move towards orgasm- I also looked down at my engagement ring a few times and felt very naughty. But just before he came he asked me to stop- which was just as well as this was when the wine turned up. After seeing to that, he then began caressing my breasts as I lay back on the bed and writhed with pleasure. He slowly made his way down my body taking care to remove my panties slowly in order to tease me further. He then stroked my pussy gently until I breathed heavier and heavier- he was very skilled at this. Finally my body convulsed in orgasm and I dragged him towards me and whispered into his ear "take me now"

He quickly climbed on top of me and pushed my skirt around my hips, making me feel so sexy. After I reminded him to put the condom on he pushed inside me. I cried out with shock at the hardness and thickness of his cock I said "not so hard that's too rough" but he just smiled and said "Tough!" this was not at all what I was used to with my boyfriend. For one thing his cock felt much harder then my boyfriend's, even when it's fully erect. It was almost as if this guy was wearing a cock ring (but he wasn't).

He then slowed down and did me slower as I groaned with pleasure. As he began to build up speed again he turned me over in doggy position and continued to force his 8 inch cock into my tight pussy. As he did this he playfully smacked my arse declaring "you have such a lovely butt", I just giggled and grinned at him over my shoulder as he continued to pound harder. Just as I thought he may be about to come he stood me up and with my legs around his waist we continued to screw me hard and fast. I was very impressed by this as I knew my boyfriend would never have the strength to hold me in this way- we'd never done doggie style before where we were both standing up. I think this guys superior cock made this position easier, as due to his being harder and more erect I just had to 'hop on', rather than fumble about.

Finally I decided it was time I took control of him. I forced him out of me and lay him down as I straddled over him in reverse cow girl position (something else he hadn't done before- I liked the thought of being an older woman teaching him a few things) to give him the best possible view of my curvy bum as he screamed aloud in orgasm repeating my name over and over. Just after he came, and as his penis began to soften I reached climax for the second time that night and smiled in satisfaction. He commented on how tight I was, as he though my pussy was going to bite of his cock when I came, and also that I was a very dirty and naughty girl. I smiled and commented to him on the fact that he lasted he long, it was about 30 minutes of oral sex then 15 minutes of good hard fucking. I don't think my boyfriend could have managed to last this long.

It was only afterwards as we lay naked in each others arms that I looked at my engagement ring and thought of my boyfriend and wondered what fun we could have together as I told him of my first experience as a Hotwife. And the verdict....next!

When I came back to my boyfriend I enjoyed teasing him as my pussy was to sore to allow him to fuck me, and even a blow job was out of the question as my mouth was still sore. I denied him sex for a nearly a week!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My First Hotwife Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds