• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Baby Carriage Tales Ch. 01

The Baby Carriage Tales Ch. 01

Okay, I admit it - I'm fucked up. As well as being a pervert I've found out that I'm a cum freak, but more on that later. I work midnights and so I'm around the house during the day when all the young housewives and mothers are out pushing their babies around in baby carriages and strollers. My greatest pleasure, my biggest kick, is turning those sweet young and innocent married women into gangbang loving sluts. Hey, everyone has a jones, right? Mine just happens to be a little more perverse than most.

It started out innocently enough. Sandy was twenty-two and the mother of two babies, both toddlers, and one morning as I was working in my front yard she came by pushing her two little ones in a baby carriage. Being neighborly I said good morning and made some small talk about the nice weather we were having and then she said that she'd heard that I had a pond and a waterfall in my backyard. I told her I did and I asked her if she wanted to see it. She said yes, that she would like to and a couple of minutes later we were setting on my deck, sipping coffee, and watching the Koi playing under the waterfall.

She was still there half an hour later when my buddy Tyrone stopped by. Tyrone is a big black dude that has a way with the ladies and pretty soon he and Sandy were chatting away like old friends. After Sandy was gone Ty told me that he would sure like to tap her fresh young pussy and I laughed at him, "Dream on Ty, dream on."

"No man, I mean it. Get her back here tomorrow and I'll see to it that we both tear off a piece of that fine ass."

"Just how do you figure you can do that?"

"Trust me on this one dude. Tomorrow her sweet young pussy is ours."

The next morning I was sitting at my widow watching for Sandy to come up the street. About nine I saw her heading my way and so I got outside and was working in the yard when she got to my place. I said good morning and asked her if she'd like to join me on the rear deck for coffee. She said she'd love some coffee so I told her to go on around back and I went into the house to put the coffee on and to call Tyrone. Ten minutes he was there and he and Sandy picked up their conversation where they had left off the day previous. When Sandy's cup was empty Ty got up and went inside to get her a refill. Sandy was leaning back in her lounge chair, looking at the waterfall and watching the fish play, "This is something I could learn to like on a daily basis. It is just so peaceful and refreshing."

"You are more than welcome any day. Even if I'm not here you can come through the side gate and make yourself to home."

"Thanks. I might just take you up on that."

Tyrone came back with her coffee and for the next fifteen or twenty minutes we sat and talked. Then Sandy dropped her coffee cup and said, "I feel dizzy" and then she tried to get up. Ty got up and helped her over to the chaise lounge and helped her sit down. He looked over at me and winked as he took out his cell phone and made a call.

"It's ready. Hurry up and get your butts over here."

"What's that all about?"

"Just getting us some help dude."

"What's going on here Ty?"

"I slipped a quarter dose of Amtph in her coffee."

"What the hell is Amtph?"

You know my brother the chemist?"

"Yeah, I've met him."

"The company he works for was working on a cancer suppressing drug and they accidently found a compound that acts like that old myth, Spanish Fly. He gives me a supply and I use it and report the results back to him. I'm field testing it so to speak. Based on my testing they may be able to find a market for it. What it does is make her want to fuck. A full dose would make her want to fuck for twelve to fourteen hours, but the dose I gave her will only make her want to go for three or four hours. The beauty of it is when the Ampth wears off she will still want to fuck."

"We can't do this man. She'll call the cops."

"No she won't. She's aware of what's going on. She is going to want every inch we can give her and then some. Once she starts begging for cock we tape it and then warn her against telling anybody what happened. She can't tell her husband unless she wants him to know she is a cock crazy slut and if she does tell him and he comes looking to kick ass we show him the tape and tell him to back off or we will let the whole world see what a slut his wife and the mother of his kids is."

"I don't know Ty. It sounds like we are flirting with jail time here."

"Too late my man. I told you she was aware and wants it right? We have to follow through."

"What was the phone call?"

"Got some help coming. I want her so sexually stimulated that she behaves like a sex maniac while I tape her. You want to be first?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Actually I really did want to be first, but just then the younger of Sandy's two babies started to cry. I finally figured out she was hungry and I searched through the bag hanging on the back of the baby carriage and found a full bottle of something that I figured was baby formula. I ended up feeding Sandy's baby while watching Tyrone feed Sandy his cock. I found out as I watched that I got a huge charge out of seeing black on white. I had the baby on my shoulder burping her when the help that Ty had called arrived. I knew a couple of them and I was not surprised that they were all black. One that I didn't know looked at me with a smirk on his face, "Who's the wimpy white dude? Her hubby? He gets off on seeing his pretty little white wife turned into a nigger loving slut?"

"What the fuck Ty? You invited this racist asshole into my home?"

"Shut the fuck up Derek. He is our host and my friend and that's all the fuck you need to know."

Just then the baby burped and I said, "That's right sweetie, you tell him" and everybody laughed.

On the chaise lounge Tyrone was slamming his cock into Sandy's tender young pussy. Her head rolled from side to side and her arms were grabbing at Ty's back and her legs kept trying to wrap around him. Ty looked over his shoulder and said, "Some body get ready. I'm close to shooting and we have to keep her going."

Everybody stripped and when Ty gave a grunt and held himself still for a moment we knew he had cum. He pulled himself off Sandy and I didn't get to be next because I was changing the baby's diaper and I didn't get to be third either because I was feeding Sandy's other baby. When it was time for the fourth man to climb into the saddle I was changing diapers again. I told the guys to carry her into the house and take her up to the bedroom while I put her two kids down for a nap.

When I finally got my turn Sandy was starting to look glassy eyed. As I sank my cock into her hot, wet and no longer tight little box I almost came. It felt so incredibly good. I would never have believed that I could find sloppy sixths so exciting. Sandy was moaning I was pounding into her as hard as I could when suddenly she arched her back and cried out, "Oh fuck!" and Tyrone laughed and said, "Way to go white boy, you made her cum" and all the others cheered me on. I lasted another two minutes and then I came.

Ty was next and as he banged into her she gave a loud moan and her legs came up and she dug her heels into the back of Tyrone's legs and he laughed, "Now is when it gets good. We will give you lots of climax's baby. You will be going home well satisfied today."

After Ty Derek mounted her and by then she was begging for more cock and for Derek to fuck her harder. For the next hour she never went more that ten seconds without a cock in her. I had her two more times and then I heard the babies fussing and I went to check on them. I changed some diapers, fed and burped both of them again and put them back down to nap. When I got back to the bedroom they had Sandy on her hands and knees and she had Derek's cock in her mouth and Devon buried in her ass. I could hear the moans coming out of her mouth around Derek's cock and she was pushing her ass back at Devon as he plowed into her. When Devon came and pulled out of her I moved behind her and slid my cock in her ass. Just like when I'd gotten her pussy the feeling was fantastic and I wondered how "sloppy seconds" had ever become a derisive term. I loved it and I began to think that it would be the way I'd like to go from then on.

Sammy had cum in her mouth and moved away and Hal stepped up to push his cock in. Sandy reached out and grabbed it and pulled him to her open hole as she was slamming her ass back at me and crying," "Oh God, oh God, Oh God." It went on for another half-hour and then they guys said they had to be going and they dressed and left. Sandy was lying on the bed and crying, "Please, please somebody do me please?" Ty looked at me and shook his head no and I couldn't get me up again either, but I couldn't stand to see Sandy suffer like that.

"Ty, are we tight?"

"You know we are man."

"Then this is just between us. No one ever gets to know what a sick puppy I really am, okay?"

"What are you going to do?"

"Help her out."

I knelt down between Sandy's legs and started to eat her cum smeared sopping wet pussy. Her hands grabbed the back of my head as I sucked on her clit and she hunched up at my mouth and moaned, cried, screamed and hollered as I brought her to one very large orgasm. Then she fell back on the bed and in minutes she was lightly snoring. I looked down at her and was amazed at what I had done. I had buried my face in a cunt full of other men's cum, sucked it up and I had loved every second of it.

Tyrone and I stood looking down at her. She still looked young and innocent, but she was a mess. There were no marks on her - we had warned everyone about that - but her cunt lips were red and swollen and she had dried cum all over her.

"I'll put on a pot of coffee and then we will have to get her cleaned up and out of here. I'm all out of baby food and clean diapers."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The shower woke Sandy up and we toweled her off and poured coffee into her and then we left her in the bedroom top get dressed. When she came out Ty and I were in the living room watching the tape that had been made of our little party.

"What are you going to do with that?"

"Nothing sweetie. Just keep it as a momento of a very nice day. I'll make you a copy if you would like."

Sandy surprised the hell out of us when she said, "No thanks. If I want to see it I can always come here."

No "why did you do this to me?" No "I'll get even with you bastards" or "I'll make you pay for this" just a matter of fact "I can always come here." Tyrone and I looked at each other in stunned disbelief as Sandy loaded up her two babies and left.

When Ty was ready to leave I walked him to the door and as he walked out on the porch Helen was walking by pushing her baby buggy. I waved at her and she waved back and Tyrone said, "Let's do her next."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Baby Carriage Tales Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 897 milliseconds