• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Liam's First Massage

Liam's First Massage

Prologue: This story is adapted from a chapter in my book. It is fiction but incorporates true personal experiences. The main character, Liam, is an eighteen year old recent high school graduate who is living with his Aunt during the summer before his first year in college.

*

After working a long week at my construction job and all morning and half the afternoon on some projects for my Aunt Betty, I was looking forward to taking a power nap to recharge my batteries. My Aunt had gone to her office to catch up on paperwork and the phone was off the hook. I had just taken a long hot shower and put on some comfortable clothes.

Taking off my shoes, I lay down on the living room couch, unbuttoned several buttons on my shirt, undid my belt, unsnapped and unzipped my pants and quickly feel into a deep sleep.

About a half hour into my nap I was awakened by noises in the house. When I cleared my eyes, I saw my Aunt's friend, Jean, standing in the living room doorway. Jean, who lived in a nearby town, was an attractive brunette, tall and thin, in her late thirties.

"I'm sorry that I awoke you," she said, "I was in town and thought I would drop by."

I explained to her that Betty was at her office this afternoon.

As I started to sit up, she said "Please don't sit up. I didn't mean to disturb your nap."

I lay back down. She walked over to me, sitting down on the edge of the couch.

"Betty tells me you have been a great help to her this summer and that you work very hard. Now how about if I give you a nice relaxing massage?"

I didn't know what to say. I'd never had a massage before, so I just nodded approval.

"I'll have you back to sleep in no time," she said as her fingers started lightly kneading my left arm. Never pressing or squeezing hard, she methodically massaged my arms, hands, feet, calves, the lower half of my thighs, and finally my forehead and face.

Right when I thought she was finished, she unbuttoned the remaining buttons on my shirt and opened it up, pressing her hands on my hairy chest. Starting at my neck her palms and fingertips slid down my chest and stomach to near my waist, then back up my sides to my neck. After several minutes of that gentle, repetitive motion, I was almost asleep.

"I think you will get a nice nap now," she said as she moved her hands down my chest.

However this time she didn't stop at my waist but continued down onto my underpants. Only the thin soft cotton fabric separated her hands from my skin. I felt like I was going to cum the moment her hand brushed over my genitals.

Her hands returned to my stomach. I felt her right hand slip under the waistband, through my thick pubic hair and onto my neatly trimmed scrotum, cupping and squeezing my testicles. The tips of her fingers moved to the base of my small, limp penis, slowly moving on the underside towards the tip.

"Oh!" she said in surprise as the tip of her index finger slipped into the deep slit on the underside of my glans.

Her left thumb hooked under the waistband and pulled my underpants down.

Moving her hand from my penis, she said, "My! You have a long, deep slit. I've never seen one like that before!

Lifting my penis up, she added, "And a nice little foreskin."

When she pinched the hood of foreskin that covers the top third of my glans and pulled it back exposing the top rim, I couldn't hold back any more and started to cum. She continued to rub my slit and play with my foreskin until I was empty and got so sensitive that I begged her to stop.

When I had regained my composure, I looked down to see her cradling my penis, barely longer than her fingers, in her cum covered hands.

Embarrassed I said, "I never came when I was soft before. I don't know what happened. It happened so fast."

I looked at her face.

She smiled, "Its o.k. I surprised you didn't I? You didn't think I was going to play with your little cock, did you?"

"No," I replied.

"I'll be right back," she said as she got up from the couch and walked to the bathroom.

Looking down at my exposed genitals, I thought about pulling my underpants back up as I was thinking, "What would it be like to have a large and perfectly shaped penis?"

It seemed like an eternity but a few minutes later, she returned with a small bowl of warm water, a wash cloth, and a towel. She soaped up her hands but then stopped as if she had second thoughts.

"It's O.K. if I wash you?" she asked.

Unable to speak I just nodded my head.

"I know you're embarrassed, but don't be. You're just young and very sensitive," she said as she took my penis in her warm, soapy hand and pushed back my foreskin with her thumb.

"Do you like it?" I asked, meekly.

"Like what?" she replied, squeezing my penis.

"My penis," I answered, softy.

She smiled and replied, "Yes, of course I like it, now, relax and let me wash you."

After she finished washing and drying me off, she bent down. I felt her hair tickling my thighs and scrotum and then a light kiss on mushroom tip.

As she got up to leave, she said, "Why don't you stay at my house next weekend? I have some things you can help me with." Before I could answer, she added, "I'll stop by Betty's office on my way out of town and clear it with her. Have a good nap."

I heard the door close and laid back but couldn't get back to sleep. I just kept reliving the experience, wondering if she would tell my Aunt about the massage, what my Aunt's reaction would be, and if I would actually visit Jean next weekend.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Liam's First Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 358 milliseconds