• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sophie's First

Sophie's First

12

As he sat on the sofa he wondered what he was going to do today. It was two days before his birthday and he had the day off. He could have spent all day chatting on the computer with a friend having fun but she had told him the week before that she wouldn't be online that day because she had some important family business to sort out. Oh well a day watching the dross that they show on daytime TV or maybe even a couple of DVDs would be in order.

He missed Sophie and the fun they had enjoyed online chatting and hoped that they would be able to meet soon; they had exchanged addresses so as to send each other presents at Christmas. He had sent her a collar made of soft leather and she had sent him a black leather strap purchased from a sex shop meant to redden a young ladies bottom.

He lay on the sofa thinking of all the fun they had enjoyed. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a shadow go past the window and there was a knock at the door. He got up and made his way to the front door. He opened the door; there she was stood, Sophie, dressed in a long brown coat that went below the knees with a pair of black high heels on with what appeared to be stockings or tights.

"Surprise, I have decided I want to take the next step in this. So are you going to invite me in or not then?" She said, kissing him gently on the cheek. He invited her in, still not quite sure what to do. He felt like a rabbit caught in headlights, he didn't know whether to run and hide but the adrenalin was there and the excitement. She interrupted the silence "It's been a long drive, are you going make a girl a coffee or what?"

He got up and went to the kitchen to make the coffee for her. "How do you take your coffee?"

"Two sugars with milk."

When he came back from the kitchen with her coffee he got the surprise of his life, Sophie had taken off her coat and was lying across the leather sofa. She was wearing a black basque with matching thong and stockings and her collar.

"I hope you don't mind but I have started unwrapping your birthday present!" She said huskily. "Now may I have my coffee and sit on the other sofa, after the drive I have had I need this coffee Master will have to wait for his present"

He placed her coffee down for her and moved to the other sofa, where he lit a cigarette and looked at her. She looked magnificent and sexy and he could feel his cock starting to harden. He wondered what this vixen had in mind for him and he knew it would probably be mind-blowing! All of a sudden the day was looking up.

Sophie drank her coffee and smoked a cigarette, "So does your present look nicely wrapped?"

He nodded and looked at her longingly, waiting to see what would happen next. All he could do was look at her body, her chest moved with her breathing and her breasts swelled with each deep breath she took. Sophie just kept eye contact with him as much as possible. After what seemed like an eternity of looking longingly at her she spoke gently "Master your present is ready!"

He stood up and moved towards her.

"Stand up and let me see my present" he commanded as he got to about three feet from her. Sophie looked in his eyes unsure what was going to happen next and she slowly moved from the sofa, stretching her legs as she moved to stand up. She moved towards him and as she reached him, he spoke gently but in a firm manner.

"Stop there my pet, stand still and let me see you."

He ran his hand across her face and down the side of her neck and then slowly down her chest. As he moved his hand lower down her chest until his hand brushed against her nipple. Sophie drew in a breath and as she did so her breast rose to her Master's touch. He stepped back and moved his hand from her body. He moved behind her and ran his hands down her spine from the base of her neck to the base of her spine. Her firm bum cheeks clenched tightly.

"Bend over and touch your toes" he commanded.

"I'm not sure I can do that Master!" she replied.

"Do as you are told pet and don't answer me back!" came the harsh reply.

She bent forward trying to touch her toes as best she could but could only lean as far forward as to reach just below her knees.

"I suppose that will do, but you will practice this every morning as soon as you get up and every night before you go to bed"

"Yes Master" Sophie replied.

He took the waistband of her underwear in his hands and pulled at the elastic. Her underwear pulled up against Sophie's pussy and ass. She gasped with surprise. He took one side of her underwear and ripped the elastic with his hands and moved to the other side and mirrored the act. He moved in front of Sophie and showed her the ripped underwear and dropped them on the floor where she could see them, she could see her wet patch on the crotch of what was her favourite thong. He moved back behind her and ran his hands over her bare ass, as he did she moaned.

"Be quiet pet or I'll have to gag you!" he said.

Then without warning it came, SLAAAP on her left bum cheek followed by SLAAAP on her right cheek.

She gasped in shock and let out a whimper.

"Remember what I told you pet, be quiet!"

Then he slapped her left cheek twice followed by two sharp slaps to her right buttock. Again she whimpered.

"You don't learn do you pet?"

He moved in front of her

"I'm sorry Master I will try harder."

"Perhaps this will help you keep quiet, open your mouth" he said picking up her ripped underwear. Sophie did as she was ordered and opened her mouth. Her Master took her thong and placed it in her mouth.

"Now, as you cannot speak, to initiate the safe word and end play you are to stamp your feet three times. Nod if you understand."

Sophie nodded and Master moved back behind her. Sophie's cheeks were starting to redden.

"Because of your inability to remain quiet, I shall start again Sophie, I will spank you once on each cheek, then twice until you are receiving seven to each cheek, a total of 28 for each cheek then to round it I shall spank both cheeks simultaneously twice to make it thirty. By then your bottom will be red and warm and you can thank your Master as we have discussed. Nod if you understand."

Sophie nodded.

Her Master took his time delivering each slap to Sophie's rear. He counted each slap as her backside quivered, ensuring no two slaps hit the same place ensuring the maximum arousal. Once he had counted out the fourth slap to her right cheek he asked "Would you like a minute to catch your breath pet?"

Again Sophie nodded; she didn't notice that her Master had left the room until she heard the door close as he came back. She felt him place two cold wet cloths on her burning cheeks, she sighed as the coolness felt so good against her skin.

"The coolness may feel good now pet, but in one minute I will remove the cloths and begin again and this time the spanking will be harder and because your skin has had those cloths on it will burn and your pretty bottom will feel like it is on fire."

The minute seemed like an age to Sophie, as she knew what was coming next and as this was her first spanking she was unsure how it would feel, but she trusted her Master, if she didn't she wouldn't even be here let alone doing this!

The minute was over and master removed the cloth on her left buttock and five slaps rained down on her ass, harder than before and quicker too. Master counted each one as it was administered. Once the first five had been administered he removed the cool cloth from her other cheek and continued on her right buttock. By the time he had completed the seven to each cheek her bottom was bright red and she thought it was on fire. Sophie had never thought that pain such as this could feel so good. Master stepped back to admire her ass and praised her, "You have done well pet, only two more to go and I can see I don't need to ask if you enjoyed that, I can see your pleasure running down your thighs!"

Sophie hadn't realised her juices were flowing freely down her thighs.

"I am going to remove your panties from your mouth for the final two of your punishment my pet. You won't make a sound will you?" asked her Master.

He removed the thong from Sophie's mouth and she said "No Master I have learnt my lesson."

"Good"

He moved behind Sophie and she readied herself for the final two of her punishment, knowing that these would hurt more than any of the others before. SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP, both hands hit both cheeks at the same time. Sophie sharply took in a breath but didn't make a sound. A pause and then, SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP. Again both cheeks quivered under her Master's hands and another sharp intake of breath but not a whimper passed Sophie's lips.

"Stay like that pet and I will take a picture of your glowing red bottom for you to view later."

He moved to pick up the digital camera and then took a picture of her bending over from the front and then moved behind her to take numerous pictures of her from varying angles.

"Pet's bottom looks so pretty when it's red and glowing and to see how she enjoyed it showing so blatantly is pleasing her Master" he commented. "Your pleasure can be seen on your pictures my pet, Master is proud of how she took her punishment despite her shaky start."

"Thank you Master" replied Sophie knowing how she should respond.

"You can stand up now and stretch pet, even rub your red bottom if you feel the need!"

Sophie raised her body and arched her back, it felt stiff but she had never felt so happy. Her bottom felt hot and she rubbed her ands over the glowing cheeks, appreciating her cooler hands taking some of the heat but not taking the pleasure away from her.

Her Master watched as she rubbed her bottom ensuring that was all she did, Sophie had agreed to rules and she knew she was to obey them.

"So pet how was your first proper spanking?" "Master it was all I dreamed it would be, and more. I'm sorry I made a noise Master it surprised me."

"We'll continue to push you pet, each time the spanking will increase, either in number or I will introduce you to the paddle or the strap. That's if there is to be another next time!"

Master moved over to the sofa, "come over here pet, you know what you are to do now."

Sophie moved towards her Master not making eye contact with him. She stopped in front of him and slowly dropped to her knees. "Master, I am your pet and yours alone. I will do as you command and I am here to please you as you desire. Accept me to be your pet my Master and I will be your every desire."

Sophie looked up into to her Master's face and saw the pleasure in his eyes at what she had offered to him, the most valuable thing she could offer to him, her body, mind and soul. She moved her hand to her Master's waistband of his trousers and slowly undid the button and then the zip. She slowly pulled his trousers down to his ankles. She leant forward and kissed the tip of his hardening cock through his tight black underwear. She moved her hands behind him and caressed his ass before moving her hands up to the waist band of his underwear. She took the top of his underwear in her teeth and slowly pulled them down. As his cock was released she released his underwear from her teeth and slid them down using her hands to join his trousers. She kissed the tip of his cock and licked the pre-cum which was leaking from the tip.

"Why don't you get comfy on the sofa Master?" She said.

He sat down on the sofa. When he sat down and Sophie removed his shoes, socks, jeans and pants leaving him sat on the leather sofa wearing only his t-shirt which was soon discarded with his other clothes.

She slid her hands down his body, her fingernails raking over his hard nipples. She pulled gently at his nipple ring. As she looked him in the eyes, she switched her hand for her lips. She took each nipple in her mouth and gently nipped it. Seeing his nipples harden at the touch she slowly kissed her way down his stomach. Slowly inch by inch she moved towards his cock.

"Your cock looks so much bigger than on web-cam, I can't wait to taste your cock Master it is magnificent, I shall worship this in such a way as it deserves."

She rubbed her lips along it, and then she began to lick it. Up and down, God, it was driving him crazy. She licked at his balls gently and took each ball in her mouth sucking gently. Then, she wrapped her lips around his cock. First the head, then down the shaft. She had told him on cam that she loved to suck cock, but he had no idea. Slowly she took each inch in her mouth until she had all eight inches of his thick cock in her mouth. It was incredible. He had never met a woman who could take all his cock in her mouth. She cheekily stuck her tongue out while she had it all in his mouth and licked his balls as she cradled them in her hands.

She slid the cock out of her mouth and looked him in the eyes and moaned "That cock tastes so yummy I want more, cum in my mouth I want to taste your hot cum Master"

She opened her mouth and hungrily sucked on it, slurping at it and delighting in the taste of his shaven cock. He was so hard! Then she felt his hands twine in her hair, holding her head firmly in his grasp. He began to fuck her mouth, sliding his cock in and out, banging it into the back of her throat each time. She concentrated on lathing his cock with her tongue each time he filled her mouth, loving the feeling of it sliding back and forth, so strong and smooth. Every so often she would slide the entire length of his cock in her mouth and throat moaning as her mouth was filled with cock. She moved her head up and down his cock gathering pace. He groaned and Sophie knew she was about to get her reward. His balls spasmed and his cock swelled even harder before he erupted, cum shooting into Sophie's mouth and she sucked on his cock. He came and came and came, Sophie's tongue driving him wild as she licked at his cock and tease the eye of his hard cock while swallowing all the cum he had to give. Finally there was no more and he lay back, as his cock started to soften in Sophie's relentless mouth.

"I love the taste of your cum," Sophie said, licking her lips gathering up the dribbles that had dribbled out of the side of her mouth. "And I love the feeling of your cock in my mouth and hands too. Did you enjoy cumming in my mouth, Master?" she asked, rising to her feet and cupping one of her breasts through her Basque, slowly running her other hand over her pussy.

"That was fantastic," he said, smiling down at her. "No-one has ever taken it all in their mouth before. Now show your Master what you have to offer him. Show him your body which will be his to do with as he pleases."

"Yes Master as you command."

Sophie slowly stood up and moved away from him towards the middle of the room. She started feeling her round breasts. Cupping them in her hands, squeezing them, pinching on the nipples. She pushed them together and he looked at the cleavage that was spilling over the top of her basque, thinking how he couldn't wait to get his hands and his mouth on those breasts, but he must show control. He could see through the basque that her nipples were hard and erect. They were aching to be sucked on. He watched as her fingers traced over her nipples. She slid her fingers inside the basque and released one of her breasts from it. Leaning downwards she licked the tip of her nipple, barely touching it with her tongue. The touch of her tongue sent shivers down her spine and she moaned. She pushed her breast up as far as she could so she could suck on her nipple. Taking the nipple in her mouth she sucked and bit gently on it, making it harder.

He moved to get a better view of her as she played.

She reached down and unhooked the clasps on the basque, her heavy breasts falling free finally released from the confines in which they had been imprisoned. She moved closer to him, cupping her breasts. She took it in turn to take each nipple in her mouth and to suck and nip it. She pulled at each nipple with her teeth, letting him see as she gently tugged her nipples.

She moved away from him and slowly started to run her hands around her shaven mound. As she touched her pussy she moaned. She slowly turned her body round, facing away from him. She slowly ran her hand behind her, caressing each reddened cheek. She teasingly ran a finger down the crack of her ass, reaching her hole, pushing on it ever so gently. She lent over to allow him get a better view of her ass. She moved closer to him on the sofa and bent over and pulled her ass cheeks apart showing him her tight ass and the lips of her pussy.

"I want to cum for you, I want you to watch and then I am going to have some real fun with that cock of yours, again and again Master" She said

She moved across the room wearing only her stilettos and stockings and lay on the floor her feet nearest to him, her head furthest away and opened her legs allowing him to see her shaven pussy in all its glory. He could see her juices beginning to leak from her lips and he changed position on the sofa so he could watch her. She lay on the floor looking to the ceiling her eyes closed and spread her legs as far apart as she could. Her hand rubbed her thighs, feeling the softness of them. He watched her intently as she lay on the floor in what could only be described as a porn star type pose. She lifted one leg up to allow her Master the best view of her. Her finger traced up and down her puffy pussy lips feeling the softness of her freshly shaven pussy. Reaching her clit, her finger slowly circled it. He could see her juices dripping from her pussy and running down the inside of her thighs. Her finger slid down to the slit of her hot pussy sliding deep into the wetness. She opened her eyes and looked at her Master, who was watching her intently. She was torn between watching his face across the room or closing her eyes and enjoying putting this show on for her Master. He was torn between watching her face with the expression of lust in her eyes and watching her fingers playing with her wet pussy.

The thought of him watching only turned her on more and that fact only helped further her carnal desires. Her finger went further and further into her hot pussy. She inserted a second finger into her pussy. Fucking it faster and harder. Moans of pleasure escaped her lips. Faster, harder she fucked her pussy with her fingers, bringing herself to the brink of an orgasm, then stopping. She took her fingers out of her pussy and brought them to her lips, licking the juices from them, sucking on her fingers like she had already sucked on his hard cock. As she took both fingers in her mouth she moaned dirtily and then moved both hands to pinch at her nipples, pulling on them making them harder and harder.

Her fingers traced her belly back down to her hot pussy. Rubbing her clit with one finger of one hand while shoving 3 fingers of her other hand in her pussy. Her fingers fucked her hot pussy faster and faster. Her clit was so hard. She could feel her orgasm building. Faster, harder, in and out of her wet pussy her fingers were going. Even though he was sat a few feet away he could hear the squelching noise of her fingers pounding inside her. He could see her juices dripping to the crack of her ass. Her body started to shake, the orgasm hitting her so intensely. She closed her eyes in the moment of passion and moaned in a primeval manner. He could see that her cum squirted from her pussy onto the rug. She kept fucking her pussy not wanting to stop. She slipped one fingers from her pussy and circled the finger round her ass. Slowly she slid the finger into her ass, the pain and pleasure going through her body like a bolt of lightening and it showed on her face as she gasped.

The finger in her ass going in and the two fingers in her pussy going in and out in unison, working together was making her wetter and wetter. Faster and harder. She couldn't control the moan that came from her lips.... "Ahhhhhhhh... oh my God, I'm cumming again just for you, Master!" she moaned. The orgasm shook her whole body and she arched her back to push the fingers in deeper still. He could see her cum dripping from her pussy down onto the rug. She lay there across the breathing hard looking at his facial expressions and his hard cock. He couldn't keep his eyes off her body.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sophie's First

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds