• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Airs and Graces

Airs and Graces

123456...10

theyRule's note:

This story has elements from many categories but I didn't have trouble when choosing MC category. You may check the tags if you want but I suggest you didn't if you read and liked my previous stories.

Also, the story starts slow and does not rush into things.

*******************************

Hannah was an executive in a global firm working on advertising and publicity. That was the right line of work for her because all she cared about in life was her public appearance. She was 36 and she was married to Garry who was in his forties, a partner of a medium sized firm. Both sat on good money. They dated and had a relationship for a few years and getting married was the logical next step. Love never was the most important thing for them, if there was enough compatibility and admiration, that was enough to get married.

For the most time of the year, they didn't have spare time, so they didn't want the burden of maintaining a large house with a garden; they preferred to live in an apartment because they liked their private life non-complicated. They didn't have much time together and they wanted to have that little time as comfortable as it could be.

Their flat was in the sparsely populated part of the city, having lots of trees and peaceful running tracks around, just like Hannah wanted.

It was an expensive but a modest looking building and the neighbors were mostly like-minded people with similar level of wealth or income.

For anyone who knew them, they were happily married and that was too important for Hannah. She would also think that she was happily married if she didn't hear things a few years ago.

One of Garry's partner's wives found out that her husband was having an affair. She almost divorced him but he managed to get her to forgive him.

But, before she forgave him, she had a few talks with her friends, including Hannah. The story was like this; that they met some business women at a party when they were on their regular business trips and her husband started having an affair with one of them.

In private, she told Hannah that Garry was in that party as well and that he left the party with another woman. Her idiot husband talked about the others while trying to defend himself. But she had no idea if he cheated Hannah or not, if he kept seeing her like her husband did or not.

Hannah thought about confronting Garry, to learn what this was about. But she was hesitant because if they had such a conversation, she could have to suffer. If he cheated her - it looked so - she would have to leave him or keep up appearances and stay married as a wounded wife. Garry would see her like that. If they didn't talk, she would swallow this, act as if she didn't know and at least save face.

In time, she constantly checked his messages on his phone to find out that there was a woman he was seeing time to time. His business trips meant he was having an affair with that woman. The dates matched.

Her initial thought was to leave him. Then, she realized that she wasn't jealous that much, she cared more for the marriage and her lifestyle than that bastard Garry.

She considered taking her revenge, cheating him with someone. But she had no such desire. She didn't want to spend time with another man or to have sex, not that much. Besides, if she cheated, there could be additional rumors and there would be no reason to suffer in this marriage.

It almost exhausted her not to do anything and she had times when she thought of leaving him again and again.

Finally, she decided to ignore what happened and didn't even let Garry suspect that she knew.

She was wounded but she told her friend that Garry apologized for even considering of cheating her but he didn't. That he told her he left that woman as soon as they left the party and what his friend was going through justified his decision.

Hannah didn't care if she bought it or not. She even didn't worry if she would go and learn the truth from her husband. She protected her 'perfect marriage' image to a point, that was all that mattered. They could think that she was a naive woman that she believed the cheating Garry. She was going to suck up that reality and live with it.

Their sex life was OK but it was in decline since Garry started cheating. Not only because Garry wasn't that interested in her anymore but also having sex with him started to make Hannah anxious. But she never missed a chance because she didn't want to give him a reason to leave her.

When they had sex, Garry always made her satisfied, one way or another. It wasn't a very hard thing to satisfy Hannah. She could easily cum multiple times if she was in the mood. But she wasn't getting in that mood much as the years passed and she almost lost it after learning his betrayal.

Before or after his affair, most of the time, he made sure that Hannah had her orgasm by going down on her, before they had sex. If she didn't come during sex, as the gentleman everyone thought he was, he went down on her not to leave her frustrated. In return, Hannah used to give him a blowjob once or two times a week. Not anymore.

Even their sex was part of their planned and impeccable life style.

But lately, it started to get worse. Even their revised, insufficient sex routine was failing because his business trips started to get longer and more frequent. And she knew why. The messages on his phone were getting more intimate and she was worried that Garry was planning something serious with that woman. If he left Hannah, there was nothing she could do, she almost got used to live like that. She had no energy to fight, not anymore.

They, especially Hannah could be called an intellectual person.

Both were known as good philanthropists, always finding ways to support communities and people in need, without letting these people know their identity.

They weren't that rigorous about showing that to their friends and in their professional circles. Not exactly like showing off but they clearly didn't hide such information, it was important how 'worthy' people thought about them.

They always thought that they were good people but they were also raised in a way to believe that there should be boundaries among people from different social and cultural status.

They always believed that they acted kind and 'kind of' sincere to everyone.

The deference in their communication on the other hand, differed depending on the education and sophistication level of that person.

They didn't see anything wrong in that; they looked down on people whom they believed to be of a lower class or inferior to them. They wanted to see respect from those people and they did. It wasn't like they liked or enjoyed doing that. It was only natural for them.

They also believed that this was also in those people's benefit, they probably preferred it that way.

It was better for them to know their places too; with well defined, clear boundaries, they would not have trouble when communicating with sophisticated people.

They witnessed how they could easily start neglecting to show respect, when some of their friends acted too friendly with them.

Their building had two entrances, one on the main street and the other door was two stores below, opening to the back garden.

There were two small apartments at the back entrance floor.

These belonged to the building, where all flat owners had a share.

One of them was reserved to accommodate the janitor and his wife Petra, who was around her 20s. She had a beautiful figure, considering both her body and face. Her auburn hair, her fair skin and her green eyes made it easy for her to be noticed. Most husbands liked to stare.

She did the shopping for the whole building while working as a charwoman on demand. There were her regulars in the building but Hannah mostly called her only when she needed cleaning.

Her husband Diego, the janitor, wasn't around much; he generally fixed problems where she couldn't. He looked like he was about 50 years old and kind of a rough looking man. He probably was a hot Latino when he was young but not anymore. He dressed and sometimes looked like a homeless person.

Hannah knew Petra well; since she called her for some errands or house cleaning time to time. Like most of the residents did, she saw Diego only a few times a week but they all ignored him.

She didn't like him much, because he didn't greet her 'nice enough' a couple of times. Also, he was sweaty and he smelled bad when he passed by her once. It was unacceptable.

Hannah and some of her neighbors talked about that and wondered how he managed to marry a girl like Petra.

As far as Hannah observed, all neighbors liked Petra very much, including herself. But some of the neighbors were being too friendly with her and Hannah didn't approve that.

She was afraid that they were going to cause her to lose her manners. They had to maintain the proper distance with those people. Hannah especially wanted to warn the lawyer woman upstairs, Clara. Appreciating someone's work was one thing, thanking that person with useless grace, another. Seeing her like that annoyed Hannah very much.

Anyway, that week Hannah was home for the whole week, while Garry was out of town as usual. She had her kitchen counter replaced and the workers messed up her kitchen. She wanted it cleaned and called Petra but she didn't answer.

Her usual impatience kicked in and she went to her apartment. Just when she was about to knock on the door, she heard some faint sounds. It sounded like Petra was groaning. She decided that she was sick, probably vomiting and that was why she couldn't answer the phone. She went back to her apartment.

Half an hour later she saw Petra in the garden. She definitely did not look ill. First, she got angry. She was sitting at home with that mess in her kitchen.

Then it occurred to her, what she was busy with when she was at her door, she got angrier.

In work hours, when Hannah needed Petra the most, she probably was having sex with her husband. Of course, if that was the case. Were these people animals? Were they having sex whenever they weren't busy?

But it didn't take long for her anger to disappear.

She felt disgust. And sad for Petra, picturing such a sweet woman with that dirty, older, smelly, chubby looking and possibly rough behaving guy. He probably wanted her, forced himself on her and behaved like a caveman; causing her to make those uncomfortable sounds.

She felt sorry for the unfortunate uneducated girls, whom she always tried to help by means of donations to women's support associations.

Since she was a very sophisticated woman, she decided to forget what she heard. She wasn't a type to gossip around about Petra's personal life.

The next day, since her kitchen was in the same condition and since it wasn't her responsibility to do the cleaning, she called Petra. She felt sick when she didn't answer again. She hesitated to go there but it wasn't possible for her to live like that another day.

When Hannah was standing in front of Petra's door, there was no sound and she knocked on the door.

Diego opened the door with some lousy sweatpants and a lousier tank top.

She hated the view of him; especially his greasy hair. She told him what she wanted, he told her to wait and picked up his phone to call Petra.

While he was calling her, Hannah heard some sounds from the TV. At first, it sounded like an action movie or a fight scene. Then, she understood that he had to be watching porn. That rhythmic sound of some woman who was short on breath made her want to disappear.

It was a disgusting situation. He didn't even feel the need to mute the damn thing. Then she pictured him watching it and playing with himself when she knocked on the door.

She was thinking about leaving to get rid of those disgusting images on her mind, when her eyes moved to his crotch unintentionally.

The bulge she was seeing could not be what she thought. It was not normal. It was big as hell. She quickly stopped staring and looked at his face. Good thing that he didn't notice her.

"Not opening, I'll tell her when she returns." He closed the door while Hannah was saying "OK, great!"

She was happy that he closed the door but she also noted how disrespectful it was.

When Petra was cleaning her kitchen, Hannah tried not to talk about her observations in the last two visits.

"Are you OK?" she could say.

"Yes, why did you ask?"

You didn't answer my calls yesterday and today, I was worried that something was wrong. I came down to your house but...

"Yes?"

"Never mind, I couldn't reach you with the phone, that's what matters."

Petra didn't understand why she was being weird until she understood that she was talking about the day before. "Oh, she didn't hear that!" she thought in shame. She answered quickly.

"Oh, my phone's screen is broken, I can't use it so I don't carry it around. I'm waiting for the next month to buy another."

"Why didn't you tell me? Wait."

Hannah brought her a phone "This is Garry's previous phone. It's already wiped, so you can use it as new."

"Oh, how much do you want for that? That's an expensive one I guess."

Hannah laughed "Oh, dear. We're not using it anymore, it's yours. You don't have to pay anything."

"But it's too much."

"We won't use it and we won't sell it."

She took the phone and thanked her.

Unfortunately, Hannah could not bring the subject to her groans or her husband's watching porn habits.

The next week, Hannah called Petra and booked her for cleaning again. Since most of the neighbors had their own maids, Petra still had vacant days every week.

While Petra was cleaning the house, Hannah was enjoying her day watching TV. She noticed that Petra was walking a bit funny and without thinking, she asked "What's wrong? Are you OK?"

"I'm OK, thank you Hannah."

"Does your leg hurt?"

"No, it's..." her cheeks turned red.

Then it finally dawned on Hannah. She remembered what she saw and it explained Petra's condition, if it was what she thought it was. But it didn't make sense. She was his wife and she already had to be used to it, even if it was that huge.

She felt dirty thinking such things. What if he was forcing her to those things? She had many connections to help her about this.

"Petra, is your husband hurting you in any way? You know I can help you."

Hannah couldn't name the expression she saw on Petra's face when she told her that. Her lips tensed for a moment but she couldn't understand if it was showing pain or if she smiled.

"No, nothing like that. He doesn't beat me. Don't worry."

"You know there are other things he could do to hurt you. Does he understand the word 'no'?"

That expression again.

"I never say no to him."

"What?" Hannah felt that she was crossing those boundaries after reacting like that. She had to stop talking about this.

"I like him doing what he does. He's my husband."

Hannah still wasn't sure if that naive girl knew anything about her rights or if she thought that a husband had the right to do whatever he wanted to his wife, whenever he wanted.

"But you know that you can say no, right? When you don't want?"

"Yes, but I wouldn't. He promised to stop fooling around if I provided him what he needed at home. He just has a big appetite. But thanks for your concern."

Hannah could not stop herself from asking what she had in her mind.

"Sorry for asking but, how come you still have trouble after all this time? I mean, physically. Women adjust to their husbands in short time."

"Women don't have husbands like mine."

Petra stopped and stared at Hannah. Hannah thought that she was afraid that Hannah would find her words inadequate. But at the moment, Hannah was busy trying to hide her astonishment, she was thinking about what she saw and that it was real.

She also wanted to make sure that this girl was OK.

"P-please go on, Petra."

For a few more seconds, Petra probably made sure that it was OK to talk like that, before she continued. That was what Hannah could understand from her expression.

"I don't feel sore most of the time but if he doesn't wait for me to prepare myself for him, it still hurts."

Hannah regretted making her talk. This became too personal and this kind of conversation shouldn't have happened between them. It was against her rules about boundaries and preserving manners. She didn't want to be like those women chatting about anything with their maids or cleaning ladies.

She stopped talking and looked at the TV, as if she was watching it. She couldn't watch it because her mind was racing.

What she said about her husband being different from others, what she saw that day, how she didn't complain even after being sore like that.

Those thoughts were making her uncomfortable. She despised Petra's husband in every possible way but she couldn't stop thinking about those things.

Her final thought was that she probably never heard of the term 'foreplay' in her life. According to Petra, she had to 'prepare herself for him' and Hannah found that funny.

She knew she had to stop there but she said "You know it's not your duty to prepare yourself."

"Oh, I know what you mean. I heard about it before. No real man does that. I would lose my respect to my man if he did that. Diego never does it. It's the woman's duty to make the man ready, not the other way around."

"What the fuck is she talking about?" Hannah thought. She insulted Garry and their marriage, without knowing. That ignorant brat had a completely wrong perception of marriage and sex.

"So, you believe that a husband doesn't have to show love or desire to his wife?" she hated that she couldn't stop talking but she had to prove her wrong.

"These are too personal Hannah. Since you asked, I will have to say that my man shows his love and desire the way I need. More than what I need."

Petra looked at Hannah, seeing her puzzled face.

She moved her hand over the vacuum cleaner's pipe and looked at it and then at Hannah again.

"No way!" shouted Hannah. She saw his bulge that day and it was real. Her pussy abashed her, reacting ardently to that.

Petra just smiled and shrugged her shoulders before going back to vacuuming the carpet.

This conversation disturbed Hannah very much. In many ways. But the most disturbing and embarrassing part was how she felt, thinking about that sweaty and repelling guy's cock. She didn't want to see him or his dick but this conversation was racy. And wrong, of course.

She found herself thinking about Petra's sex life a few times in the next days. She wasn't thinking about the guy, she was just wondering what Petra was experiencing. She couldn't perceive that. How could she be happy with such a man, just because he had such a...

Then she remembered how titillating it was when Petra was showing her the size of it. Some sad or disturbing emotion grabbed her. As if she was missing something very important in her sex life. She never experienced such things and she never cared about that before. But she was confused, seeing how bearable and satisfactory Petra found that thing, in spite of the pain.

After that day, Hannah wanted to revisit that subject but it wasn't possible for her to ask.

Normally, Hannah occasionally preferred week days for the cleaning but after that day, she started to book Petra regularly on Saturdays, when she was home and Garry wasn't.

The next cleaning day, Hannah said "You look OK today" hoping that this could lead to that topic.

But Petra just said "Yes, I'm OK."

Hannah couldn't get her to talk about this, because she couldn't ask or say anything directly. She knew that she could get herself in an awkward situation and stopped trying.

One day at the office, she got a call from the cargo. The guy was saying that she had a package but no one was answering the door. She called Petra to ask her to get the delivery for her.

123456...10
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Airs and Graces

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds