• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Taken by a Stranger

Taken by a Stranger

Looking out of the window of her classroom, Victoria Redcliffe daydreamed before settling down to the large pile of marking she had to do for the end of year assessment. She loved being a teacher, but did hate marking papers and completing report cards. Being her first year out of Uni, she felt she had something to prove and worked hard for her students to make each lesson interesting and make her classroom as exciting as it could be.

It was pouring with rain and a cold wind was blowing, giving her goose bumps. Unfortunately, Victoria had one of the older classrooms in the school which was in dire need of refurbishment. The roof leaked in places, the window panes rattled and a cold breeze whistled under the door. She marked a few papers, but her fingers were going numb. Victoria picked up her marking and popped it into a red bag she kept under her desk just for that purpose and grabbed her handbag. She would get more done sitting at home; at least she wouldn't be cold.

It was getting dark as Victoria locked the classroom and walked under the covered area to get to the staff car park. Unfortunately, her car was at the end so she was going to get drenched from the rain. Pulling her coat together, she tucked her handbag and marking bag under her coat and started to run as fast as she could in her grey slim skirt and black heels. It wasn't easy, actually, it was bloody hard and her shoes and stockings were getting muddier by the second. After racing to her car, she realised she hadn't got her keys out. Standing in the rain, trying to fumble through her handbag, she dropped all of her assessment pieces.

"Oh damn it," she mumbled, reaching down to pick them up before they were ruined completely.

Scrambling them back in her bag, she was startled as a male dressed in black reached down to help her. Victoria was grateful for the assistance although she had no idea who he was. He was at least 50 with dark hair, greying at the temples, towering over Victoria's 5'8" frame. Shivering from the cold, she thanked him again, asking his name as she unlocked her car door.

"You may call me Paul," he answered gently.

Feeling slightly intimidated by him she closed her door and started her car as Paul went back to his in the car park. Victoria turned the key again, but nothing. Banging her fists on the steering wheel, she tried again and that is when she noticed her lights must have been on all day.

Victoria slumped on the wheel and started to cry. She really had enough of the day and just wanted it to end. Victoria jumped as she heard a tapping on the driver's side window. It was that man again, Paul, standing in the pouring rain with a large umbrella. She wound her window down and wiped her tears.

"Can I offer you a ride Victoria?" Paul asked her in a deep voice that made Victoria shiver. Who was this man? Why was he in the car park and how did he know her name? Paul opened her car door and offered his hand, no words spoken. Victoria was hesitant but took his hand, grabbed her purse and locked the car, then proceeded to his car, her hand still in his. Paul opened her door for her and stood and waited until she was in properly and then closed the door.

Paul got in the driver's side and began to drive to the short distance to his house. Victoria sat shivering, not really noticing where they were going until the car arrived in his driveway. Looking around, trying to see outside in the dimming light where she was. Victoria was about to say something to Paul but he put his finger to her lips, indicating she should be quiet.

"Come on Lil One, lets get you dry," Paul spoke softly to her.

Confused why he called her that, and who he was she followed him inside his house, taking off her wet shoes at the door and closing the door behind her. What was it about this man? This was very un-Victoria thing to do; something so spontaneous like this with someone she had never met, but there was something mystical about this man that drew Victoria in.

Victoria followed him through to the lounge and Paul pointed out where the bathroom was if she wanted to have a nice long hot shower while he started a fire. Paul also mentioned there was a soft warm robe on the back of the bathroom door.

"Go on Lil One, I know you want to," Paul smiled softly at her.

The sound of that hot shower was so inviting, Victoria walked to the bathroom door and closed the door. She looked around at the beautiful appointed taps and accessories and ran her cold fingers over the soft, fluffy towels, which were on towel warmers. Turning on the taps she stepped out of her wet clothes and let the warm water spray over her shivering body. Grabbing the scented soap she washed her body, rubbing her aching legs with her hands – one of the side effects of wearing heels all day. Not wanting to take too long, Victoria turned off the taps and stepped out of the shower and put the soft warm towel around her. Paul was right, she did feel better but she didn't put on a robe like he suggested – she started putting her wet clothes on again. She planned to thank him and grab a cab home.

Walking back into the lounge room where Paul was, she could see he had started a fire and had poured her a large brandy which was waiting for her near the chair.

He frowned at Victoria, "Why didn't you put on a robe Lil One, couldn't you find one? You will catch a chill back in those wet clothes; let me at least get them dry for you."

"Um, thanks Paul, but I was just going to get a cab and go home." Victoria spoke quietly, her hands fidgeting nervously in front of her.

"Are you sure Lil One? You don't look sure. I think you want to stay for a bit, don't you?" said Paul.

Paul was watching his latest acquisition standing nervously before him. He had been watching Victoria for many months and he felt the time was right to make her his own.

"Now look, it won't hurt to change into a robe and have a brandy to warm you, while your clothes dry. I can even fetch you something to eat if you want. I know you don't know me, but I do not mean you any harm," Paul smiled to her.

Victoria stood silently, listening to him. She was already cold again in her clothes. She nodded and smiled at Paul and walked back to the bathroom and changed into the warm robe. It did feel beautifully warm on her cold skin and she brought her clothes out to place near the fire.

Paul indicated for her to sit near the fire, admiring her svelte figure underneath the robe which hugged over her hips. He wondered if she had her underwear on still. That question was answered as she draped her wet skirt and blouse near the fireplace. As she leant over Paul got a quick glimmer of her white lacy bra under her robe. He guessed her panties were on also.

"Your still shivering Lil One. Have a sip of your brandy. It will make you feel warmer," Paul spoke quietly. He could see she was a highly strung and timid and he would have to move carefully with her. Paul was in awe of her beauty, never had he had a woman so beautiful, one so needing to be looked after by an older man. He could see the innocence in her eyes, sensing that she needed a "father figure" to take care of her.

Victoria could feel the brandy warm her and calm her down. She settled in the chair and looked into the fire, mesmerised by it. Funnily enough, she felt very safe here. Paul sat opposite her, watching her, giving her a smile now and again, sipping his own brandy. Victoria could feel herself blush as Paul watched her intently. She knew she should leave, but she felt almost hypnotised, maybe the alcohol, maybe the open fire, but Victoria didn't move. Paul filled her brandy balloon with a considerable refill and sat next to her. He could inhale her perfume as his hand rested behind her, lightly stroking her soft hair. Watching her reaction, Paul moved her hair to one side and moved into her neck, nuzzling softly.

A shiver ran through her as Paul started to make a move on her. Warmth ran through her pussy as this stranger nuzzled into her neck. Victoria's breathing was shallow as she moved ever so slightly into Paul's side. Paul continued to caress her neck with small kisses before moving down onto her collar bone. Victoria closed her eyes and moaned softly. That was all Paul needed. He stood up and picked Victoria up in his strong arms and walked with her to his bedroom, placing her on the bed. Her robe opened giving him full view of her panties. Paul could already smell her sex and couldn't wait to taste it.

Leaning in between her legs, Paul looked up at his beauty.

"No Paul, please don't," Victoria whispered.

"Call me Daddy Lil One, you know you want this as much as I do," said Paul.

Paul placed his face right on her crotch, smelling her scent and noticing the wet patch already there. Sliding his hands up Paul pulled her panties down, Victoria offering no resistance. Paul's hands moved her legs apart slightly and his tongue slid over her bald snatch. He watched the first shiver run through his beauty and his tongue worked his magic. Victoria's legs opened wider for him and her hands moved into his wavy hair, pulling him closer onto her aching pussy. Paul's tongue danced on her clit then back down to her hole and tasted her juices. She was as sweet as he thought she would be. Victoria moaned and wiggled on her stranger's face.

"Yes Daddy, oh it feels so good," Victoria whispered quietly.

Paul smiled. "You want me to stop Lil One?" looking up at her.

Breathing heavily, "No, please don't stop," Victoria replied.

Paul continued his magic and licked her rosebud to her clit continually, making Victoria feel small shock waves run through her. Pulling her robe open, she tweaked on her nipples through the lacy fabric of her bra while Paul locked his lips and sucked hard on her engorged clit. Holding onto his head again, keeping him there as her first orgasm raced through her entire body, leaving her quivering and breathless.

Paul slid on the bed next to his beauty and helped her up to take off her robe completely and undo her bra. Her breasts were round and firm with no sag, with round dark pink areolas. Victoria's nipples were hard and sticking out begging to be sucked. Paul didn't need an invitation and readily took one is his mouth as he tweaked the other. Sliding his tongue round her nipple before sucking on it hard again, forcing her nipple to enlarge even further.

Paul was eager to fuck his beauty. Normally it took a while for Paul to maintain a strong erection, but Victoria had an effect on him that no woman had before. Paul was rock hard and wanted to fuck. Paul easily pulled Victoria into a doggie position before ramming his cock deep within her pussy. Paul pulled his cock out and rammed it back home. Never had he felt such a tight pussy, his hands grabbing Victoria's hips leaving small marks on her delicate skin. Victoria squealed loudly and bucked her hips against her new found lover, feeling his cock pump her pussy again and again. The chemistry between them was undeniable as they quickly built up a sexual rhythm. Paul couldn't hold out much longer and had quickly released his seed into her quivering cunt, his cock pulsating as her muscles contracted to seemingly receive all of his jis.

They both fell on the bed with a light sheen of perspiration. Victoria slid down to his cock and watched it twitching. There was still cum left on the tip which was dribbling down the shaft and Victoria opened her mouth and slid his cock deep down her throat. This was a night of many firsts. Victoria had never given a blow job before and was taking her cues from Paul's groans. She looked up at him, and he was smiling down at her. She continued sucking on the head of his cock before sliding her tongue on the shaft down to his balls. Victoria sucked on his balls for a while before putting his cock deep down her throat. She vacuumed her lips around it and looked up at Paul. Paul's eyes were closed but his moans were very audible. Victoria liked pleasing him. She kissed the head of his cock and lied back in bed with him.

Victoria closed her eyes and snuggled onto Paul's chest, his arms wrapped around her.

"You were wonderful Lil One," Paul whispered in her ear.

"Thank you Daddy," whispered Victoria nearly dozing next to him.

Victoria woke to a loud knocking at the door of her classroom. It took her a moment to remember where she was as she looked at her desk. Victoria was still in her classroom marking her students' assessment pieces. Again there was a loud knocking at the door. She looked up to see Peter Carter, her boss. She opened the door, still in a daze.

"Hello Victoria, what are you doing here so late?" Peter asked.

"I was just marking some papers, I think I dozed off. I had this amazing dream," Victoria replied.

"Gather your things, I will walk you to your car," Peter stated.

As they walked through to the staff car park, Victoria noticed a black car with the same man in it who was in her dream. Was it a dream?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Taken by a Stranger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds