• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cul-De-Sac: A Story in Around Ch. 01

Cul-De-Sac: A Story in Around Ch. 01

"Tell me a secret," Sara said.

She was tits up, naked on the bed. They had just fucked and Travis was walking back into the bedroom with a bottle of water.

"What?"

"Tell me a secret," she insisted.

They had barely known each other for a month and now she wanted a secret from him.

"I shoplifted science fiction novels from the bookstore when I was a teenager," he told her.

She scoffed. "No, tell me a sex secret."

Travis stiffened, his back, not his cock. Anytime someone, especially a woman, was delving in to his personal life, he became cautious.

"I shoplifted a copy of The Story of O," he said with a half-grin.

Sara groaned and rolled over, annoyed at his flippant attitude. He admired her pale, rounded ass and laughed lightly.

"What?" he protested. "That's a sex secret."

"You're making it up." Her words were muffled in the pillow.

"Hell no, I'm not." Travis marched over to the bookshelf in the corner of the bedroom and hunted among its stuffed contents for a minute. "Ah-ha!" he announced, pulling the small paperback from the back of the bottom shelf. The spine was well-worn and cracked. There were several creases on the cover, some of the pages were dog-eared and were starting to yellow, but the white cover with the plain printing announced the title in black letters. "See?" he said, showing it off.

Her steady gaze back at him was unimpressed. "So? I have the same book at my place."

With a shake of his head, he turned around and slipped the paperback into its place.

"Tell me a sex secret," he demanded, playing turnabout.

"I fucked my roommate in college," she quickly blurted. "She was beautiful."

This caused him to burst out laughing. "Like I'm supposed to believe that," he managed to get out once his chortles had sufficiently abated.

"Why not?" Sara asked, offended. She rolled over and sat up, displaying her ample tits to him. "It's true."

"There's absolutely no way for me to verify that and it's commonly known that for any woman to keep a man interested in her, all she had to do is announce that she is bisexual or at least bi-curious and he's hooked for another month, minimum."

Travis was somewhat arrogant in the way he viewed relationships and humanity, so Sara had already become immune to his attitude. There were many more layers to him than what he showed to the public.

"Besides," he continued. "Women can't fuck one another, they can only play, not fuck."

Sara shrugged her shoulders in a rolling gesture that made her tits bounce wonderfully. "Doesn't matter. We were both a little drunk, both a little curious and both pretty fucking hot. At least my story is true and interesting."

"Again, no way for me to verify your story."

"I win, then," she announced.

"What, are we playing who can come up with the most outrageous sex lie?"

"No, we're playing who has the most interesting sex secret. And I doubt you can come up with something nearly as interesting. And as true."

He met her challenging gaze and set the water bottle on the table next to the bed. "I've got a much better secret. One that you can verify."

"So, fess up," she said.

"It'll also drive you away."

"And you don't want to do that?"

"I like you enough to keep you around a while longer."

"I don't scare easy."

A shake of his head was all Travis could do. "Fine, but know that I hate losing and you might wind up hating me."

"Just give."

He took a breath and steeled himself. "I've got a slave," he said.

She looked at him with wry skepticism. "You hardly seem the southern antebellum gentleman plantation owner."

"No, a sex slave," he said.

"I don't count," she said, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"I can prove it."

"Yeah, right," she sighed, collapsing back against the pillows. She rolled over a few times wrapping herself in the rumpled sheets. What she didn't see was Travis rooting through the bookshelf.

"Here." He dropped a photo album in front of her and opened to the first page. The large photo held in the plastic sleeve was a well dressed Travis in a non-descript room holding a leash. The leash connected to the collar that fit around the neck of a beautiful woman with long black hair, small tits with pierced nipples and bondage cuffs around her ankles and wrists.

Sara couldn't say anything.

"I win," was all Travis needed to say.

She continued to disbelieve him.

"Bullshit. It's a staged photo or you paid her to do it or maybe it's even Photoshopped."

In response Travis flipped through a few pages of the album, displaying to Sara his slave in all variety of poses and situations. It was a highly erotic exhibition, but something about it sat wrong with her. She had nothing against those who engaged in a dominant and submissive relationship, Sara had even dabbled more than a little in bondage and discipline herself, but Travis just didn't seem the type.

Or maybe it was because she had never met someone who had that type of relationship.

Maybe it was because she was more than just a touch jealous.

"Do you have sex with her?" Sara asked bluntly, wanting to cut right to the heart of the matter.

"Yes."

"When was the last time you fucked her?" Sara heard herself asking. She wanted to know, needed to know, even though it was none of her business. The physical relationship she shared with Travis was barely a month old itself.

"Last week," he admitted.

Her mouth dropped open. "When?" she demanded.

He closed the album and put it away. "Does it matter? We aren't exclusive. And my relationship with Yvoine has been going on much longer than with you."

This was true. She and Travis had only known each other for two months. Asking the next question was wrong, but she had to know. "How long?"

"How long what?"

Sara swallowed hard. "How long have you two been...dating?"

He laughed. "We don't date. She comes over. We play some games. I might spank or beat her. I might fuck her. She leaves." He shook his head, somewhat disappointed in her shocked reaction. "She's not my girlfriend, she's my slave."

"Prove it," Sara challenged him.

"Prove it?" he asked. "What proof do you want?"

"Get her over her and play your little games while I watch." Sara didn't just want to see this as proof of Travis's victory in the sex secret game; she was intrigued and aroused by the situation he had brought up.

"Ah, I don't know if I can do that," he hedged.

"Ha! I knew it!" she barked at him, popping up out of the bed and wagging her finger in his face. "You just play at whatever you play at."

Travis closed his eyes a moment, then rose to the challenge of her bait. "No," he answered. "We have a agreement of what I can and cannot do with her. This is a situation that hasn't arisen before."

"Why not? You just showed me pictures of her where there were obviously other people present."

He nodded in agreement. "True, but there has never been a time where I was going to use her in front of my girlfriend."

Sara got a warm glow in her stomach. He had never described her as his girlfriend before. "What does that matter?" she asked, half-knowing the answer.

"I don't want to lose you just because I have a hobby that happens to involve another woman and sex."

It was all Sara could do to stop herself from throwing her arms around Travis, kissing him and profess her undying love. Instead she walked over to the phone and handed it to him. "Call her and bring her over now," she told him.

A quick glance at the clock confirmed that he could. "Is tonight early enough?" he asked Sara. "You might be shocked and this would be the end of us."

"I'm willing to risk that."

He didn't let her listen to the conversation, but upon coming back to the bedroom Travis told her to get dressed because Yvoine would be at his house in half an hour.

This both scared and excited Sara.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cul-De-Sac: A Story in Around Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds