• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Modeling Contract Ch. 05

Modeling Contract Ch. 05

I would very much like to thank my editor dianaprince_73 for the proofing of this story. She has been great and very helpful with me as well as my bad grammar. For those of you who don't like "Loving wives" story about those women who cheat you should stop reading now.

Thanks to everyone who wrote and gave me some great input.

*

The last part of the photo shoot was ready now and Bonnie was shaved clean between her legs. Her make up looked as erotic as possible without looking whorish. As she entered the studio she was completely nude and Dan placed her on the bed like he wanted her. She sat there with her legs slightly parted her knees bent half way and her toes pointed forward. He told her to arch her back and point her breasts towards the ceiling. She was to throw her head back and look at the camera. He snapped away.

Then he told her to arch her back even more and show him her sexiest look. She did and her ass squeezed tighter as her back bent making a large arch over the bed. She looked damn hot as her ass now came up off the bed and as Dan stood in front of her Bonnie's lower body came up higher off the bed as she presented both of her holes to the camera. She was completely exposed again but this time she had the look of lust in her eyes and on her face. She spread her legs wider showing off the swollen cunt lips and the tight puckered hole of her ass. Dan snapped away taking a group of photos of her in this position. Then he handed her the big dildo and she rubbed it over her body.

First she had it positioned between her full breasts. Then down between her open thighs she was smiling and then moaning as she moved it over her body. She was panting form her sexual need again after just a few minutes of the vibrating dildo against her most sexual parts. Her nipples were touched and her vagina was rubbed and her clit now stood out proudly. Dan captured it clearly on a few of the photos as well as her very wet, very open cunt lips. She used her fingers again to open them more showing off her actual cunt hole again. It was the hottest photo shoot Dan had seen, yet alone ever done.

Finally after his camera was empty Dan stopped and told her to sit up and rest for a few minutes. She did as she was told and he replaced his camera with a new one fully loaded with film and they began again. Dan told her to roll over on to her stomach now. He ran his hand over her ass. That was the first time he had ever touched her in that way, but seeing her nude and posing all day so erotically he just couldn't resist it.

Bob had been reading and watching and when he heard Bonnie moan he looked up and saw Dan rub her rear-end as he ran his hand down under and over her smooth bald pussy. While Dan did it only once her husband had seen it and when Bonnie didn't say anything to him, he didn't either. But he stopped reading and watched all the time now. If Dan did that again he would stop him from doing it a third time.

Dan had done it so quickly and only once that when he looked at her and saw Bob watching him now he said, "Sorry. I wanted to be sure she was completely shaved before I continued to snap photos of her rear end."

Bonnie smiled and asked, "So.....am I as smooth as a baby's butt between my legs?"

He smiled and told her yes. He didn't look at Bob again because he knew Bob was pissed at him for touching her so lustfully.

When Bob saw Bonnie look down into the full-length mirror, which was under her body he saw the look on her face. As bonnie looked at Dan her face expressed one of pure lust and great passion. Bob didn't like what he saw in her eyes.

The full-length mirror showed all of her body as she lay there baring everything that she owned. Bob looked down into the mirror and saw Bonnie's nipples and shaved pussy in the reflection. He asked her if she wanted to stop and she told him no. She was now smiling up at the camera and offering herself to it like it was her lover.

Dan's shorts were sticking out in the front of him again like a tent pole. He must have been super uncomfortable from the hard on he had under his slacks. She smiled even more at him when she saw it pointing at her. She playfully reached for it and he backed away. Dan knew her husband was much too close for him to take any chances.

Then as he began to take photos she followed Dan's directions bending her knees as she lay on her stomach. He had Bonnie point her feet back towards her rear end showing off the shapeliness of her calves and the back of her thighs, which were perfect. This pose also emphasized the roundness and firmness of her ass cheeks that were one of her many assets. They looked perfect to him as she lay there. Dan snapped away moving around her and capturing her body every way he could think of doing.

Then he told her to move around and this time Dan had her posing as she knelt on all fours and arching her back down which offered her ass and pussy holes to the camera. Bonnie was about to scream with sexual need as Dan held her one leg lifting it up off the mirror and into the air. Once he had it positioned were he wanted it, he told her to hold the pose. She was kneeling on her hands and one knee as her other leg was lifted high in the air, as high as she could get it in this position without falling over. He moved directly behind her and knelt as he told he to turn her head towards the camera.

Bonnie did and Dan snapped away looking at the sight of her bald pussy and ass. It was driving him wild with his own lust for her. He snapped away as she held this position and then put her other knee down on the mirror. Dan told her one more small set and they were done.

He handed her a big long dildo, which surprised her, Bonnie know it would make her cum very quickly she was that worked up. He told her to position it at the side of the entrance to her vagina tunnel. She then was told to slowly rub it up and down her pussy lips right next to her slit. Finally she was told to put just the tip into her hole. She moved the pointed tip to her opening and put maybe a ¼ of an inch inside. She moaned immediately with sexual pleasure. As her husband watched, Bonnie wanted to bury the big long dildo fully into her body, but didn't. She held it at the entrance just like Dan told her to do and it was driving her wild. Dan told her to move the dildo inside until it opened her outer and inner lips. He wanted the camera to capture her hole as the finish to the complete scene. Her vagina was so wet that the dildo was now wet and that too showed on the photos.

As they finished up, Bob's cell phone rang. He answered it and was told he was needed at work. He didn't want to leave, but he was on call for the weekend. He told Bonnie that he had to leave and would be home as soon as he could get back.

Bonnie was so much in sexual need she had hoped he would fuck her in the parking lot. She didn't care if it was daylight or not. She needed to be fucked badly. She knew she might not even make it home without screaming she was that hot. Then she remembered Rose and Jan and told Bob she would get a ride from someone and not to worry. But she told him she wanted him, needed him to get home as soon as possible. She pulled her husband to her and whispered, "I'm going to fuck your brains out. God Bobbie I'm so wet and need fucking so badly. Hurry home. OK?"

He kissed her and told her he wouldn't be long and that she should shower and wait for him. He told her all the posing she did had made him horny as hell and that they would see who fucked whose brains out. They smiled and kissed and he was off.

As Bonnie began to slip her robe on she watched her husband leave the building. As Dan watched Bob leave the building he said that if Bonnie was up for it perhaps they should take one more special set of poses for the magazine.

She asked what was going to be special about them and he smiled and just said, "Well how about we take some shots of you and that big vibrating dildo. We can make it look like you are having an orgasm and are climaxing on it."

She looked at him and smiled saying, "I don't think that would be a good idea Dan, especially if Bob isn't here. I may loss control."

He said, "OK. But I think you would have a leg up on the other models if we can capture you cumming, real or even if you fake it, it would be hot as hell Bonnie. It might make the difference. What do you say? Besides I know you want and need to get off, I could see it on your face and in your eyes and the way your body was acting. So here's your chance to satisfy your itch and we can capture it in the photos at the same time. It will be as erotic as anything, to see the look on your face as you cum. But it's up to you baby."

Jan was watching Bonnie as she dropped the robe and got back on the bed. Dan handed her the toy and instructed her to suck it first. He snapped away. She looked like she was sucking a cock and that was the idea. Then he told her to rub the tip on her nipples and make them super hard. Bonnie smiled and touched the left nipple and felt a shock go into her body. She rubbed the vibrator over her full breasts as Dan told her to hold her breasts with her other hand and move the vibrator over the nipple and around it. Bonnie did it again, each time she touched herself with the toy her body felt a very pleasurable feeling. She continued as Dan told her to move the vibrator slowly, very slowly down her body and over her mound. She wasn't to touch her pussy slit , not yet.

Dan smiled at her as she followed his lead and did as he instructed her. Bonnie could feel the need building fast now and she knew she might cum before she actually had the toy inside her. She hoped not, she wanted to feel the big long instrument going into her and making her cum.

Then she saw Dan standing there with his hard on. It was sticking straight out at her and she licked her lips as she moved to the edge of the bed she was posing on. Dan told her not to move, but to run the toy down between her legs and to open her thighs wider. She did, but her eyes were on his cock. He watched as her mouth was inches from the lump in Dan's pants. She reached for it and this time he didn't move. He told her to touch her pussy slit and rub the vibrator up and down the length of it.

Bonnie held Dan's hard on lump on the outside of his slacks as she used her other hand and ran the vibrator up and down her pussy. She arched as she did it. He smiled at her and reached down and unzipped his slacks. As she masturbated with the big long vibrator moving it around her hole and opening her pussy lips with it, Dan reached into his slacks and pulled his cock out. He had never been this hard in his life. His cock actually hurt it was so stiff and hard. This did not go unnoticed by Bonnie who licked the head of Dan's cock as she pushed the vibrator into her open and very wet pussy. She cried out as she arched her back and sucked on the head of Dan's cock.

Jan stood in the shadows of the room and watched as Bonnie took the swollen head of Dan's cock and started to lick and suck it. She was smiling with his cock in her mouth. Finally, she pulled it out and asked him if he needed relief too before they finished shooting. He moaned and told her yes.

Bonnie stopped using the vibrator and concentrated only on sucking Dan's big cock as her boss was standing off to the side of the room watching her. Bonnie moved to the very edge of the bed now and sucked more of Dan's cock into her mouth. Dan's cock was large, not huge, but a good size. Bonnie felt his cock throbbing with his need to cum and it was so hard, super hard. When she let it out of her mouth a minute to get into a better position to suck it she saw it bobbing and jumping with Dan's desire. She smiled up into his eyes and then took the head back into her mouth.

Dan snapped a few photos with his cock in her mouth. He definitely wanted to get this on film, it was a keeper. He wouldn't share it. He never shared his special photos, but he wanted to have them for his collection. She didn't even realize he was taking them she was holding a big cock and sucking it. She felt like she was in heaven and was trying to make a man who wasn't her husband cum in her mouth. She had never done this before. As Bonnie's blowjob was captured on film, Jan was watching everything Bonnie was doing to and with her cameraman. Jan smiled knowing Bonnie was becoming more and more relaxed in what she as doing and much more liberal in her thinking.

Then Dan asked Bonnie if she wanted him to fuck her instead of sucking him? She took the cock head out of her mouth and told him no she would suck him off today; only her husband would have her vagina. Then she said for him to use the vibrator on her to make her cum while she sucked him. Quick as a flash, Bonnie whipped her hand down and handed the fake cock to him and told him to put it in her pussy before turning it on. Dan took over and watched as the big toy separated her pussy lips further and further. It moved in and out of her and he pumped it into her cunt. He slipped more and more of the length into her wet open pussy tunnel.

Bonnie was on fire and sucked his cock like she was a wild woman when she felt the big round hard fake cock moving into her love channel. "OH fuck" she moaned as he did it.

She loved the first time a cock entered her hole. As Dan moved it deeper into her hole Bonnie seemed to suck him harder and pump his shaft faster. He moaned and thrust his hips making Bonnie take more of his shaft into her mouth. She had the head of his cock right at the gagging point now. With the tips of her fingers, Bonnie began to massage his balls squeezing them gently as she sucked and sucked and sucked on the head and half the shaft.

Dan wanted nothing more than to push the rest of his meat into her wet warm mouth and fuck her mouth even if it meant choking her. But he held off, he didn't want to scare her or break this wonderful blowjob she was giving him.

His throbbing cock was hotter and harder now and Bonnie knew he was close to cumming. She slowly stroked the rest of the shaft that wasn't in her mouth and sucked and licked the head. Whatever she did she never took her mouth off of the cock head. In a matter of minutes she heard him grunt and cry out as he pushed and she sucked hard being rewarded with the full gushing of his warm cum. She smiled to herself knowing how good this felt to Dan. As more and more cum shot into her mouth he pumped her mouth like it was a pussy and fucked her mouth as she held the cock between her lips and sucked harder.

Dan felt like she was sucking his cum right out of his balls. "Ahhh God! Oh God! Oh yes Bonnie! That's so good. So good! Oh yes baby. Suck it Bonnie suck it! Suck it all," he exclaimed almost hissing the words as his climax began to reside. As she felt him shuddering with a major orgasm she knew her mouth was sending him into his own ecstasy. She did this to Bob sometimes and she knew men loved to be sucked and men loved it even more when their woman took the cum and drank it rather than spitting it out. So she made an effort to show him she wasn't going to spit his cum out, but rather she swallowed it all. Bonnie knew it was a man's thing to cum in a woman's mouth. But, Bonnie liked to please her main man and now right here she wanted to please Dan too.

Bonnie kept up her work until he stopped erupting, then she took his cock out of her mouth and held it in her hand watching it begin to shrink. She smiled knowing she had finished him off well, draining him, deflated him, at least for the time being. She used her hand and pumped his shaft making small drops fill the hole in the cock head. She licked them out and kept working his cock and balls milking them for the remaining drops of cum. She did this until he told her, "Enough."

Dan settled back and sat down on the bed removing her wonderful hand from his soft cock. His cock head was super sensitive now and Bonnie knew he was very pleased with what she had done. She looked at him and said, "Was it good baby?"

He smiled and told her, "The best Bonnie. Thank you baby; you were fantastic."

She said, "Well now it's my turn Danny."

Raising her rear end up, she met the big fake cock as Dan pushed it inside her. Bonnie watched as he slipped the big cock head past her fat swollen cunt lips and they both watched as more and more of it entered her. Then Dan began to work it in and out. He bent his head and licked her clit while he fucked her with the vibrator. She was in heaven thrusting her hips and fucking herself on the fake cock. "Oh yes Danny! That feels so good. Fuck me Dan! Fuck me with all of this big cock."

She moved her hand to his and worked the vibrator like she enjoyed it. He let her move his hand and guide it so she could receive the most from the feeling. His lips captured her clit which was huge now and she felt his tongue lick over it again and again. She arched her back and cried out with a scream, which told Dan, she was cumming and cumming hard.

God how she love to feel her body begin to orgasm. She always liked feeling the shaft of a cock, real or fake moving in and out of her, rubbing the walls of her sex tunnel. It made her feel so damn good. The fake cock never shrunk and would fuck her until she couldn't take it any longer. Plus with Dan's mouth on her pussy she was going wild. Her body thrust up in the air and hung there as she moaned deep and long as Dan turned up the vibrating part of the toy! She seemed to climax over and over again as he had all of the big vibrator inside her cunt and was licking her clit making her hold his head and thrust her cunt into his face. It was marvelous and so long this time. She had wanted to cum for hours and this was so good.

She happened to see Dan's cock and it was still soft. This gave her a good feeling. It was a feeling of satisfaction for the blowjob she had done to him. As her hips pumped and her ass thrust against the toy so deep inside her pussy, she held Dan's head against her clit and humped and humped and humped his face. He was working her body as good as he knew how to give her the same pleasure he had received.

Finally after a long time cumming Bonnie was done. She fell back on to the bed panting and moaning as she began to recover. She had to pull Dan's face out from between her legs and took his hand and pulled the toy out of her pussy. He smiled at her as he took the vibrator and licked it. She smiled and thanked him. She told him she was OK and they began to clean up and leave. It was then that Jan came over and asked Bonnie if she felt better. Bonnie blushed and said she was sorry she couldn't wait to get some relief. Jan told her it was usually what happened after a full day of shooting like she had done. She smiled and told Bonnie that she used to do the same thing when she was a model and posed in the nude. It was something about showing off her body that made her so horny. Then Jan whispered in Bonnie's ear, "Just wait until you get to the fat farm sweetie. You're going to have so much fun and believe me you're going to cum until you can't cum anymore. That place just let's all your inhibitions go and you'll be watching people fuck and suck and you'll be watched as you fuck and suck and you won't care. The pleasure you'll have will be so good Bonnie. And the sweet part of it all is your husband will never know what goes on there. Like I told you he'll be fishing or golfing and be hundreds of miles away. You will be able to do anything you ever wanted to try. It's going to be so good for you and me."

She looked at Bonnie and smiled as she patted her face. Bonnie felt a chill go up her back and it centered directly into her clit. She squeezed her thighs together and moaned softly to herself. Then Dan drove Bonnie to her house. She got out and touched his face thanking him again for helping her get relief today. He told her it was his pleasure and he was up for another suck anytime she wanted to do it. She told him that it wasn't going to happen. Then she went inside her home and started the shower. She wanted to be fresh and clean and sweet for her husband when he came home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Modeling Contract Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds