• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Command and Vanquish Ch. 03

Command and Vanquish Ch. 03

1234

The war room was buzzing as the military council poured over maps and plans. How could this have happened? How could their weakened enemy with no strategic advantage infiltrate a lord's palace and kidnap a prince? And for the young prince's safety, what was the next move?

Isabella sat at the oval table completely absorbed in the report a counselor was explaining to her, asking questions and using her keen eyes to seek flaws. Rayth was frantically scribbling out written orders for tightened border security. Navin had gone to bring Lillian and Sonia back to Royal Square. When Jem wasn't staring out the window, eyes alternating between panic and anger, he was pacing the room with his arms folded trying to formulate a solution in his head.

The stakes on the table: his youngest brother and his fiancé, both pieces of his life that he couldn't do without. Could he give up one to keep the other?

One of the generals cleared his throat, "Sir, we can't pinpoint exactly where Prince Benito even is. We're going to have to negotiate at least in part until we can get his location."

Jem's square jaw set. That isn't what he wanted to hear, but he nodded in acceptance. "What do we have to negotiate with? What can we offer?"

"Jem," Isabella spoke up, "I have the message from my fa...the king of Espinan here; I've translated it for you. He's demanding my entrance in his gates before ever disclosing where Benny is being kept."

"Do we have any way to work around this?" Jem asked, eyes darting over the faces of his counselors.

"Well, Sir," one of the generals said nervously, "We could simply refuse to negotiate. We refuse their proposal and set our own terms. Then we could easily just barge our way into the gates and..."

"No." Isabella said, shaking her head looking at the translated message. "They'll kill him." She met Jem's eyes, "They'll do it. They sent assassins for you, Jem, they want the royal family gone." She looked back down. "Benny might be already..."

"Don't say it," Jem said quietly, holding up his hand and closing his eyes.

Rayth looked solemnly at one of the counselors. Someone had to ask. "What advantage do they have to keep Prince Benito alive?"

The counselor tapped his fingers on the table. "The goal is Prince Jaimeth. I know this sounds cold, but we're dealing with a cold situation. Prince Benito's death gains them little. They're after Prince Jaimeth, either physically conquering him...or mentally defeating him."

"Very well. If it's me they're after, I'll go to Espinan myself to negotiate."

"Sir," said one of the counselors, as the others exchanged nervous looks, "for your safety, the council could not approve such an action. Neither would the queen."

"Jem," Isabella said, pausing in thought. "We could reverse their advantage if you do indeed exhange me for Benny. Let me go, give them what they want."

"Are you out of your mind?" Jem asked, astounded.

She stood up, pacing the room as she spoke, gaining confidence in her plan. "Espinan is all but defeated now; Benny is the only card they have to play. Once I ensure the exchange, then they have nothing, and you can finish this. Here's the plan: I'll wait outside Espinan royal gates with your bodyguards. When I have visual confirmation that Prince Benito is...healthy and well, I'll enter. Once Benny is safely back," she stood in front of Jem, placing her hand on his arm, "then darling, when you win the war, I'll come back to you."

It sounded too easy... too risky. Jem scowled, looking around his council to gauge approval. "What assurances do I have that they'll let Benito go once she's in...and what assurances of her safety?"

A general cleared his throat. "None, Sir. If you do this, you're taking it on good faith that the King of Espinan will act responsibly."

"How comforting," Jem said sarcastically, half smirking at this sour situation.

"Sir," said another counselor, standing, "this may be our best option. Once Prince Benito is safe, we'll be in position to demolish them, and punish them for this ridiculously foolish crime."

Rayth's back was against the wall, arms folded, face dark. "I don't like this at all."

"Neither do I," said Jem.

"Let me do this," she plead with Rayth. "If ever my allegiance was questioned, let doubt be put aside now. As service to the country, let me bring your Prince home."

"And we lose our future Queen?" Rayth asked, eyebrows raised, "Because that's what we're risking. Iz, who the hell knows what they'll do to you?"

"I was born Espinan. It's natural that if I'm to be risked, I'm to be risked on my soil." She turned to Jem, "But I trust you to bring me home."

Jem looked slowly over Isabella, his love. "I don't think I can let you go. I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you."

She smiled faintly, trying to hide her own anxiety. "We have more to think about here, Jem, than just you and me. We can't let Espinan push our country around; they're small, weak. What message will it send if we don't take the power out of their hands?"

"What message does it send if we cave in to their demands?"

"Sir," one of the council members interrupted, "Princess Isabella is more likely to be safe after the exchange than Prince Benito currently is. With your approval, your majesty, allow this council to vote on it."

Jem looked at the ceiling, trying to hold it together. After a moment, he addressed the council rigidly, "I'll allow you to deliberate and vote in private. Someone come tell me when the council has decided. I'll be in my room. I leave this decision up to you."

*********

The youngest Prince sat in the straw of his cell, dirty and cold. His wide little eyes kept peering though the bars, straining to see in the dimly lit corridor. For nearly a week, he'd been fed little, hungry after each meal. He tried so hard to be strong and not to cry. He was expecting Jem, his strong unbreakable brother, to come rescue him at any minute, and wanted to look his best. He felt helpless that he could be kidnapped. He wanted to make up for it by trying to handle it well.

Still, his young mind could not abandon the fear and sadness that welled inside him.

*********

Isabella stopped two slave girls in the hallway just outside of Prince Jaimeth's door.

"Where are you going?" she demanded of them, and they lowered their heads.

"Madam Princess, Prince Jaimeth has called us to give him a massage; he said he was feeling tense."

Isabella looked pensive for a moment, then said, "quickly give me your robes, and your supplies."

"Madam," one of the slaves said nervously, "we must hurry to Prince Jaimeth, he'll be..."

"Fear me far more than you do him right now," she snapped uncharacteristically, "Do what I tell you. Give me your robes and supplies. I will go to him; you have your leave."

After the girls complied with the Princess, the guards at Jem's door smiled as they pulled them open. Isabella slipped inside to see Jem laying naked face down on his bed; he didn't look up.

"What took you girls so long?" he said, and Isabella stifled a giggle before saying (trying to hide her accent), "forgive me... Master." She sauntered to his bed, and lightly pressed a kiss into his exposed neck; too bold a move for one of his slaves. He shot upright, ready to dismantle the girl, but shrank back, startled to see who it really was. "Iz, what are you doing here?"

"Lay back down, my love," she ordered playfully. "I believe you ordered a massage?" He searched her for an explanation before smiling and collapsing back on his stomach. "You'd better be good, I don't tolerate mediocre performances," he teased.

She laughed and straddled his bare back, then rubbed some oil on her hands, "ooooh, Master, how I fear to displease you," she teased back, began kneading the oil into his skin. She felt for the tense spots with her fingers, and as she worked, he pieced together what she was doing: she was trying to lessen the blow.

"The council has decided?"

Isabella kept rubbing him, "Yes...they have."

"That didn't take long..." he muttered, irritated. "Did they approve it the minute I stepped out of the room?"

"Jem...I insisted. It's the right thing to do. Your brother comes home, you win the war. There's only gain to be had."

He spun to lie on his back as she still straddled him, now his front. "There's loss as well...losing you."

She tried to fake a smile, "It'll only be temporary."

His face hardened, but not his usual angered demand. This face was sad, in pain. "They might hurt you, just to hurt me." His strong hands caressed her delicate arms. "Despite things I've done in the past, I love you with everything I am. Since I've know you, I've never envisioned my life without you. No one can do what you do; I need you...this country needs you. Iz... stay."

She leaned forward, and took his mouth, stoking his tongue in long caresses. Hovering above his mouth, she whispered, "I belong to you...that doesn't change even if I leave." Using her hands, she lightly caressed his chest, kissing his mouth, trying to physically make him feel her reassurance.

He gripped her arms, stopping her attempts, and spun her around on the bed so that he lay on top of her, pinning her between his body and the bed. He passionately raped her mouth with his tongue, trying to conquer her in a wordless argument. "No..." he said between engulfing kisses, "...stay...stay with me," commanding her with his tongue.

She began to fight back with her own passion, trying to calm him, tame him, gently. "I must go..." she kissed his neck, his chest, moving down lower onto his body, dragging her tongue and nails along his skin, "then you must bring me back."

He pulled her head up, not allowing her to go lower as her mouth intended. Instead, his eyes flashed his familiar concoction of mischievousness and resolve as he began pulling her clothing off of her: "You're mine, Iz, mine to hold, mine to love." Undressing her fully, he gripped her hand, and pressed his lips to the soft flesh of her wrist just below her palm. He teased this spot with his tongue, letting the sensitive area absorb his heat, then licked his was up her arm...to her neck. He whispered in her ear, "I'll make you want to stay," and gently nibbled her ear.

He kissed his way down her chest, until he reached the valley of her breasts. He cupped them together, molding her breasts, then one at a time took each nipple in his mouth, first simply allowing her to feel the moist heat, then sucking hard with his lips, teasing the tip with a swirl of his tongue.

Her back arched, and she moaned, "Oh! Jem...I WANT to stay, but ...we must..." she was beginning to lost control, and her legs became moist in between. They had played around with one another before, out of love, out of passion...but never before was it like this. She gripped his choppy brown hair and actually pushed his face lower, encouraging him to give her relief.

He chuckled low. Giving Isabella pleasure was a special treat for him. For years, he indulgently had commanded his slaves aggressively to pleasure him. He never knew the bliss of giving until he met his Princess.

He nuzzled his head into the sweet valley between her thighs, soaking in the sight and the sweet scent. By heavens, she was lovely. He engulfed her entire sex with his mouth, gently sucking, creating a mild pulsating for her. Then releasing her, he paid special homage to one area at a time, alternately flicking her clit hard and fast with his tongue, and plunging deep into her, reaching as far as he could for a taste. He lapped at her juices, which were flowing steadily now. Her hands were still in his hair, massaging his scalp, and she was moaning incoherently.

He smiled, happy, feeling he was winning her over. He reached up as he licked her, and grabbed a nipple, rolling it, pinching it, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. He built the steady tension, felt her tighten and squirm as he listened to her moan, his tongue feverishly working to send her over the edge. Her grip tightened in his hair, and although it pained him slightly, he plunged his tongue deep inside, knowing she was closed. Her back arched deeply, and using her hands and pelvis, she pushed his face hard into her sex, and rocked violently as she cried out. Her orgasm shook her to the core, and he wrenched himself free from her grip to lay at her side and hold her.

His strong arms wrapped around her tightly as the tremors subsided, and panting she buried her face into his chest. When she was finally able to speak, she huffed, "Thank you, Jem."

"My pleasure," he said sincerely. "Now you only get more of that if you stay."

She reached up and lightly bit his earlobe playfully. "Your majesty...I have to go. You gave your council the decision, and they have spoken."

He pulled her away from him...sad. He looked into her eyes, not knowing what to say. "When do you leave?" he finally asked. She looked down. "Tomorrow morning." Licking her lips, she continued, "Let me give you something to remember me by..." and kissed his neck, chest...

*********

While Jem awaited news of Isabella's success in Espinan and the return of his brother, Jem grew mildly reclusive. He hadn't realized how much he would miss Isabella, and hated the Espinans for forcing the option of his family or his love. Of course he would never have let his brother suffer. But to have to give up Isabella? The woman who he'd spent countless hours with, either on official dinners, environmental conferences...or his favorite: time alone walking, conversing, or holding one another? He could almost see her smiling face, always pleasant, an equal to him, fulfilling him in ways his body slaves couldn't. He was angry, frustrated, and didn't want anyone to see him beginning to lose control. Navin had already "corrected" him once; he wouldn't give him reason to again. Instead, he wanted to take his frustrations out physically, with someone who completely understood him.

Jem and Rayth spent much free time over the past few days swinging swords at one another one on one. Rayth knew Jem was suffering, and silently offered him a blade-drawn outlet. Besides, Rayth needed one as well. While Alenya was certainly his love with whom his affections lay, Rayth had a soft spot for the Princess who so easily infiltrated the daily life of Princes Hall. If Jem was like a brother, Isabella was like a sister.

"Rayth?" asked Jem, bringing down his blade only to be blocked, "it feels... it feels like I'm coming apart." Jem stepped back and let down his guard. "I'm the fucking heir of Pangain, and I can't maintain possession of the woman I love?"

This struck a nerve with Rayth, and he brought the attack again, "I know what you mean, buddy. I've been there...felt that way. With Alenya."

Jem laughed, blocking, "You moron, she's a slave, my love's a Princess, there's a huge difference."

Rayth attacked harder, somewhat offended that his attempt to empathize had been dismissed, "It's the same...woman from a different land, under different obligations because of it, and the man being forced to choose between loving her and disregarding duty, or adhering to her difference and separating yourself."

Jem stopped, panted, and looked at Rayth with narrow eyes, "You think you love that slave the way I love Isabella? Is that possible?"

Rayth chuckled, "Open your eyes, Jem, of course I love Alenya. I've been dying to treat her like you treat Isabella. I'd love to take her to the theater, have her sit by my side, ask her how she liked it, give her my coat for the way home..."

"Aw, you romantic sap!" Jem laughed, "So why don't you just free her? Admit it, she's better suited to crawling on your floor than sitting by your side."

Rayth rubbed his face, "it's complicated. I'm...I'm afraid. What if I set her free, and she rejected everything to do with her slavery...including me? What if she has another lover where she came from? She'd be gone, and I just know if I could deal with that."

"Well son-of-a..." Jem trailed off, jaw slightly open, and stared at Rayth. Part of him had always thought Rayth would one day just snap out of liking Alenya once the novelty wore off. He'd never heard Rayth so explicitly detail his considerations of their future together. "Huh," was all he said, before a messenger ran in the room.

"Your majesty!" the messenger ran in, and knelt, terrified to pass along this news.

Jem and Rayth both stopped, sensing something terrible had happened. "What is it?" Jem demanded.

"I've already reported to the Queen, and was instructed to tell you." The messenger shook, knowing Jaimeth would not respond well. "Your majesty, the entourage sent to escort the Princess was ambushed. Espinan soldiers killed all of them, sir. Once her bodyguards were dead, the Espinans kidnapped the Princess, Sir."

"WHAT?!! They killed the...wait, where... where's my brother? Did they release my brother?!" Jem took a hold of the messenger by the shoulders and shook him, panicked and demanding, "Tell me they exchanged Benny for Iz!!! Tell me my brother is safe!!! Tell we didn't give Iz up for nothing!!!"

The messenger was being throttled by Jem, and Rayth was far too panicked and shocked to do anything about it. "Sir! Please! No, Sir, they didn't release Prince Benito! They now have both your brother and your fiancé!"

"Son of a BITCH!!!" Jem yelled, throwing the messenger aside. He was half crazed with anger, worry, panic. He drew his sword out and gripped it tightly. Rayth looked at him and worried what he would do. Then, Jem half came unglued, throwing his head back and yelling at the sky, falling to his knees, and tears squeezing from the corners of his eyes.

"RAYTH!" he finally yelled, and Rayth bent down to give him a hug. Instead, Jem gripped Rayth's shoulders and looked into his eyes. Rayth had never seen such agony and sorrow in the eyes of his friend. "Rayth...convene the military council. I'm going to gut every last Espinan, starting with their king."

*********

An Espinan Lord had overseen the mission to capture Princess Isabella. He was expected to turn her over to her father, the King, however, he was granted by royal authority to have a bit of "personal time" with her.

Isabella shook as she stood naked in the bedroom of her captor. The man was reclining on his bed looking at her. How many times, she thought, had Jem done this: capturing a woman, disregarding her status, and using her however he wanted? She never realized the fear the countless new women sent to him must have felt. And she knew from seeing those girls later that he broke them.

Her owner chuckled. "My dear, Princess, so many thoughts in your head. You really don't have to think so hard. I'll make it easy by telling you everything you need to do."

Isabella didn't respond, just kept looking at the floor, angry. She wondered where Benny was, if he was okay.

Her owner stood, and slowly sauntered towards her. "I've had my eye on you for quite some time. Always so graceful, sharp. And your family never seemed to want you. They have your brothers, and that's all they need." He stood in front of her and stroked her breast with the back of his hand; she gasped. "It made it easier for me to fantasize about...this." He groped her, all over, running his hands all over the length of her body. She tried to stand still, but she couldn't. He repulsed her, and she wanted to get away.

Tears welled in her eyes as she looked at the floor. "You shouldn't do this," her voice cracked. "When Prince Jaimeth comes for me, you're going to wish you were dead."

He rolled each of her nipples in his fingers as he chuckled. "No, my dear, I'm going to enjoy this. And your prince..." he slid his fingers down her stomach, over her mound of curly hair, and in between her thighs, "...isn't going to save you from this, is he?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Command and Vanquish Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds