• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Basement Ch. 01

The Basement Ch. 01

This is the next series that follows up on the 'Being A Good Wife' saga that can be found in the Group Sex section. Please read that first, Thank you. RT.

________________________

In the days that followed our night with Jared, I would find myself daydreaming of what I had done and what would happen if it were to ever take place again. What did he mean by "Having fun with me". I hadn't told Rick a thing of what Jared had said and did to me. I fantasized about the pain I had enjoyed while Rick was fucking me, but it wasn't the same.

It had been a week and a half now and I had heard nothing. That night as Rick and I were having dinner, he told me that Jared was going to be house sitting at his Uncle's place out by the lake for a few days and we were invited to come up for the weekend. He told me that Jared said it was lonely up there by himself and his Uncle's 2 dogs, it was a big place, plenty of room, had a pool, free food, free beer (pass on the beer), etc, etc, etc. He then said that He and Jared had talked about maybe the three of us having fun together again. Here it comes I thought.

"Is that the real reason you want to go up there, so we could get nasty again?," I asked.

He replied, "Yeah, kinda. If you don't want to we don't have to Rach."

"No no. I do want to, I've been thinking of asking you if you wanted to do it again. I just wasn't sure if you did. I mean isn't it hard to watch me having sex with another man? I don't know how I'd feel seeing you with another woman."

He said, "No babe, It was fucking hot as hell watching you like that. I love you and I loved watching everything you did babe. It turned me on to see your pleasure and was glad to give you an experience like that. Who do you think thought it up?"

My jaw dropped open, "What?"

"That's right. I had talked to Jared about how we had come up with some people we were willing to get together with, and I told him that he was on our list. He was interested and we came up with the idea of him coming over. The plan was to get you a little drunk, then put some porn on and see what happens, and that's just what happened."

"You fucking pervs, What the hell? You could have told me."

"So what about this weekend babe?"

I thought for a sec, then said, "Ok, lets do it." We finished dinner and spent the rest of the night in bed.

I couldn't wait for Saturday. It was late September and was unusually warm for this time of year and was going to be hotter this weekend. I decided that I was going to make use of the pool and get some late season rays, so I bought a new bright red bikini for the occasion. A nice sexy string type to show off maximum skin. I packed it in my overnight bag along with a couple of tops and short shorts, clean panties and the see-thru white lace teddy I was planning on wearing for the festivities. On Friday I went to the salon and added a wax job to my usual manicure & pedicure, I wanted to be nice and smooth for the weekend.

Saturday morning came. We had breakfast, got cleaned up, and hit the road. It was a nice sunny morning and it only took an hour to get there. We followed Jared's directions and pulled into a gated driveway. Jarred buzzed us in and we pulled up to the house. House my ass, it was damn near a mansion, lol. Big columns out front, and all the trimmings. His Uncle must be loaded. I asked Rick what he did for a living and he replied that he didn't know. Jared came out and showed us in.

What a place. He led us up to one of the guest rooms, hell, it was bigger than our own bedroom complete with its own private bath, classy. He gave us a tour of the house and we met the two Toy Collies of his Uncle's, nice dogs. We had a small lunch then went into the giant living room which had one hell of a home theater system with the largest big screen TV I had ever seen. Soon the guys had found some fucking football game on espn.

So I said, "Ok, if you guys are going to watch this shit, then I'm going for a swim. Plus I remember the last time us three watched football together."

We all laughed at the last part. I went upstairs to change into my new bikini, Rick hadn't even seen it yet. I chose red cuz its his favorite color, aren't I sweet? I grabbed my baby oil I had brought and went back down to ask for a towel.

I strode into the livingroom, my attire drawing their attention away from the game. I asked Jared if he could get me a beach towel if possible.

He said, "Sure Rachel, back in a minute."

Rick eyed me up & down and said, "Damn babe, you look so fucking hot in red. Is that new?"

I nodded yes and asked if he liked it.

He said, "Hell yeah I like it."

I spun around to give him the full view as Jared entered the room and whistled at me," I like it too Rach, very sexy babe."

He threw me the towel and said I could go down to the pool from the deck just behind us. Rick said they would join me a little later and I went outside.

I did about four laps up and back (I was on the swim team in school), then exited the pool and went to the lounger where I had placed my towel & bottle of baby oil. I quickly toweled off, noticing how clingy my suit was went wet. I grabbed the bottle and oiled myself up. I reclined on my back for a while, then rolled onto my belly. I undid the tie behind my back and let the sides fall beside me.

I took a glance up at the house and could see the guys standing at the glass doors looking down at me. I just turned my head the other way and smiled. It was getting to be quite hot and I could feel the sweat bead up & run down my back. About 15 minutes later I heard the guys come outside & make their way down the wooden deck stairs.

I raised my head and said, "Hi guys. Finally get bored of the game?"

They each took a seat on either side of me, beers in hand. "Yeah, we decided to come out here and keep you company babe, and get a closer view too," Rick said.

I asked for a volunteer to oil the spots I couldn't reach on my back. Jared piped up that he would and Rick told him to go for it. Jared stood over me and let the oil drip out onto my back. He began to slowly rub it in to my warm flesh. It felt so good. I so love back massages. Then he ran the bottle up one leg and down the other. He started rubbing the calf of my left leg and worked his way up my thigh to the bottom of my skimpy suit. He did the same for my right leg stopping at the insides of my thighs right next to my now tingling pussy.

Then he asked "That good enough Rachel?" and I hummed an uh huh in response.

He then took his seat, hoisting his beer as he did. I looked his way and could see his hard-on straining against his trunks. After a minute or two Rick asked Jared if he was ready to hit the water since it was so fucking hot out here. Jared agreed, stood up in front of my face, and pulled his trunks off, giving me a good view of his semi hard cock and his muscular ass as he dove in the pool. I heard a second splash as Rick dove in also. I looked and saw his trunks lying beside his chair too.

I forgot to mention that the pool was surrounded by a 12 foot high wooden fence. Only someone inside the house could see into the pool area providing us some privacy. I took this opportunity to sit up and undo the tie around my neck and removed my top, placing it on the table next to me. This brought some hooting from the guys and I told them to grow up and act like they had seen tits before.

So I decided to have some fun and was going to fuck with them. I put my shades back on and grabbed the baby oil, squeezing it all over the top of my chest , letting it flow down and over my tits. I had been to the tanning booth a few times topless, but had never had natural sunlight on my titties before. As I rubbed the baby oil all over my tits my nipples got hard and I began to moisten. The guys had gathered at the side of the pool watching my hands slide over my shiny tits. I pinched my nipples, stuck my tongue out at the guys and lay back with my hands outstretched over my head to catch some rays. This was fun.

The guys swam for a few before climbing out to sit back down with their beers, taking in the view of my oiled up naked torso sweating from the sun just feet from their reach. As I saw them gazing at me I took this time to bring my knees and feet up spreading my thighs wide open, teasing them even more. Neither had replaced their swim trunks and I could see their cocks begin to grow as I squirted some oil on my thighs and rubbed it in. My hands rubbing on my open, slippery legs got me even wetter and I could feel my juices begin to saturate my bikini bottom, making a growing dark spot I knew they could see. Everything got quiet as my hands met in the middle at the edges of my suit. I ran one finger up the length of my pussy over my suit, moaned once and lay back down, legs splayed wide open, my pussy quite visible thru the fabric.

Jared said, "Damn Rachel, you horny or what?"

Rick told me how sexy I looked and I just said, "Thanks you two, glad I could help."

Rick said, "Well how about helping us now?"

I said, "Calm down boys, its early, let me get some sun on my titties for a while, finish your beers and we can play in a bit."

Things were turning out different than I had expected. By putting on a show it seemed that I was in control. I was soon to find out just how wrong I was.

After about 20 minutes I decided I had better not risk burning my never before exposed tits. Besides, the heat was making me sweat so much that the oil was running off of me, and I was extremely thirsty, not having brought something out to drink with me. I suggested we go back inside and said I needed to shower up as soon as possible.

Jared said, "Whatever you want sexy lady."

Rick said, "Ok babe, it is fucking hot out here, Jesus."

I saw no reason to replace my top so I grabbed it, the baby oil, and my towel. The guys grabbed their stuff and I headed for the deck, pulling my bikini bottom out of the crack of my ass.

Jared called out, "Hey Rach, wait a sec, lets go in thru the basement. There's a shower down there just for that reason."

"Ok" I said and followed him and Rick towards the basement door. We stepped inside into a small hall with an open door to each side and a closed one at the end of the hallway. I looked in the door on the left and saw what looked to be a community shower, four shower heads just like a gym would have. Now I knew why he suggested coming in down here. We were to shower together.

We each dropped our stuff on the bench and stepped into the shower. The guys were totally naked but I left my bottom on. This was nice. They stood next to me, Rick in front and Jared behind me. They took the soap and lathered me up, front and back. Rick on my tits, Jared doing my back. This was wonderful having two sets of soapy hands running all over my body. Rick had me spread my legs a bit as he lowered his hands to my mound, cleaning my inner thighs and rubbing against my pussy as he did. Jared's hands had come around and replaced Rick's on my tits and began to kiss my neck. I was getting more turned on by the minute. I rinsed myself off and told them now it was my turn. I lathered up my hands and grabbed a hard cock with each one. I stroked their shafts up and down with my slippery hands, drawing moans from each of them. I really didn't want to fuck on the shower floor so I said "Ok guys, all clean now" and turned off the water.

We stepped out and dried ourselves off with fresh towels. I said that before anything I needed something to drink. They said they did too.

Jared said, "Follow me, there is a fully stocked bar down here."

Rick said, "Cool."

We followed Jared down to the end of the small hallway, he opened the door and we stepped thru. Everything was dark. Jared closed the door behind us and flipped on the lights.

I stood dumbfounded and said "What the fuck is this?"

End of part 1

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Basement Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds