• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Quickie

A Quickie

I saw her looking at me from across the bar. She smiled. I smiled. I walked towards her. She continued staring at me. I sat next to her. She lowered her head, but her eyes remained locked on me. I touched her exposed thigh. I felt her hairs stand on end.

"Let's get out of here," she whispered into my ear.

I took her hand. We walked out of the bar. It was cold and dark outside. We ran to my car. I let her in, then scrambled in myself. We drove to a secluded spot away from the city.

I pulled her to me and kissed her lips. She opened her mouth. I let my tongue find hers. My hands were on the zipper of her dress. I pulled it down in one smooth stroke. She was naked before me.

She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. I pulled my shirt over my head. She grabbed my dick. I groaned.

"Fuck me."

Who said that? It didn't matter. We lowered out seats. I climbed on top of her. My dick was positioned at her warm cunt.

"Fuck me."

I entered her. She gasped. I moved slowly. She lurched her body. I quickened my pace. The sound of my body slapping hers filled the car. She moaned loudly. Her nails dug into me. I yelled and stopped moving.

I pulled out of her. She looked into my eyes. Her chest heaved from her panting. I grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs over her body. I looked down. In the darkness, I found her anal opening. I looked at her. She looked at me. She knew what was coming.

"Fuck me."

I pushed into her tight ass. She screamed in ecstasy. I pushed until my whole member was in her. She screamed again. Her muscles squeezed on me. I gasped. I moved in her again. She moaned wit each thrust.

"Fuck me."

I felt the pressure in my balls. I quickened my pace. She shut her eyes. Her hands dug into the cushions. And I came. My cum filled her bowels. She gasped. Her arms wrapped around me and pulled me tightly against her.

We lay there for a while. My dick became soft. I pulled out. Some cum dripped out. She chuckled. I smiled. I took a tissue and cleaned her tender hole. We dressed.

I drove back to the bar. No word passed between us. She got out of the car. I looked at her as she walked. Then she turned around. "Thank you," she said.

I smiled. She smiled. And I drove away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Quickie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 303 milliseconds