• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mom Shows The Way

Mom Shows The Way

OKAY, WELL, MAYBE IT WASN'T GOING TO BE PRETTY, but Sheila knew how to get her daughter a diploma. Once a whore, well, you know the story. Do what you do best, and all of that.

Such were the thoughts that went through Sheila's head as she waited for her daughter to come home from school. The good news was that Sheila was under forty and still had a pretty rockin' body. Her face was a little seasoned, but hey, she'd been around. And what did any of that matter anyway? She was just going to lead the way for her daughter, Gina, who was, after all, going to have to take car of things for herself.

"You want me to what?!" Gina said after her mother explained the situation.

"Listen, baby, it's okay. You turned eighteen a few months ago, so everything is legal. Trust me, there is no way he's going to say no. I got the letter a couple of weeks ago saying that you weren't going to graduate because you're failing history, and you have to graduate. So, like I said, I invited Mr. Wilcox over for dinner tonight to see if he could be persuaded to let you do some extra credit to pass his class, and if he says no, then we're going to fuck him until he says yes."

"Mom, that's just crazy," Gina said. "Everyone at school will find out."

"Don't worry about that," Sheila said. "Just go get ready like I told you."

A couple hours later, Mr. Wilcox was finished eating and Sheila hadn't really got him to budge on changing Gina's grade. It was hard enough to persuade him to take coffee in the living room, but at least he'd agreed to that. Gina stayed back in the other room.

"With all due respect, it's just a matter of points. Gina here did not get enough. Now, I do offer an extra credit assignment, but even if she had done it, she would still be way off the mark."

Sheila sat next to him on the couch. She put her hand on his thigh. "Okay," she said. "That's understandable. The bottom line is that Gina knows she screwed up. But she has got to graduate, so now the only points we're going to discuss are pleasure points." She started rubbing his crotch. "I'm sure we can come to an understanding of some kind."

Sheila stood up, pulled her shirt off, then her pants. Now in her bra and panties, she knelt down in front of him and started undoing his belt.

"You're very sweet to care this much about your daughter," Mr. Wilcox said. "And I would love to, well, fuck you, but I'm not sure that's going to be enough."

"Listen, I give the best head you will ever get. And also, you can do absolutely anything you want to me, but if that's not enough, then Gina is prepared to negotiate further."

"Well, now we're getting somewhere," Mr. Wilcox said. "Better get to sucking, then."

Sheila pulled his pants off and did exactly that. She licked his shaft from base to tip, then wet her lips and sucked hard on the head; she let up, and sucked it again. For a square, he actually had a really nice cock.

Mr. Wilcox leaned back and got comfortable. "Better have your daughter come in now," he said. "I come three times, any way I want, she passes my class."

Sheila called Gina in. Of course, she'd been eavesdropping the whole time anyway. She walked into the room quickly, hoping to get things over with as fast as she could.

Meanwhile, Sheila was still sucking.

"Hi, Gina," Mr. Wilcox said. He put his hand on her mother's forehead. "Just lick my dick lightly for now. You, undress slowly."

Both ladies did as they were told. Mr. Wilcox put his hands behind his head as Gina slowly peeled her t-shirt up and off her tight young body. Sheila tongued the tip of his cock, then sucked his balls, going back and forth every few strokes.

Gina slowly undid the button on her jeans, then lowered them to her ankles. She stepped out of her pants and stood straight up, a splendid specimen. She removed her bra and panties quickly, and felt Mr. Wilcox's eyes absorb every bit of her naked body. Starting at her ankles, his eyes moved up her calves, her tight thighs, her shaved cunt, her flat belly, her nice perky tits, her smooth shoulders. She felt cold and exposed; her nipples hardened and her skin got prickly.

"Come sit on my lap."

She moved slowly, a very sexy girl indeed. She sat up on Mr. Wilcox's lap, facing the same way. She felt his hot meat on her thigh. "Now, mother, stroke my dick with your hand while you lick your daughter's snatch. Get it nice and wet."

Sheila did as she was told, rubbing her hand over the spit-slippery cock, licking Gina's clit, her tongue digging into the pussy, parting the lips, then moving back to the clit.

Mr. Wilcox looked down over Gina's shoulder at Sheila going to work. It was a nice view, cascading past those full perky tits, so perky, down a silky stomach, and a tight pussy waiting below.

He cupped his hands over Gina's breasts softly. Then he slid one hand down the tight young body, pushed the mother's head back, and felt the warm receptive pussy. It was ready. Lifting her body up, he brought her back down onto his cock.

The narrow, warm, wet pussy was amazing. He pinched her nipples hard and her body stiffened, but that felt good on his dick too.

"Keep licking that clit," he commanded. "Get her off."

Sheila went back to work on her daughter's clit. Mr. Wilcox raised and lowered her ever so slightly on his cock, the tight pussy almost too much for him.

Gina whimpered, moaned, resisted, and finally gave into a small orgasm. The cunt squeezed his cock, a flush of wet coming along with it and he knew it was genuine. He pulled the girl off and tossed her aside.

"Now, suck your daughter's cum off my dick."

Sheila sucked and licked. Gina's sweet juice tasted beautiful, reminded her of being young, eating pussy, fucking around aimlessly. And when the cock exploded in her mouth, it was truly delightful.

Even though Gina had resisted at first, that orgasm did feel pretty good. And now that she has been naked in the room for a few minutes, she was more comfortable. Her mother wiped her mouth, sucking the last bit of jizz off the history teacher's cock.

"That was one," Sheila said.

"Yeah, I know," Mr. Wilcox said. "I may not be the math teacher, but I can keep track of this." He slapped one hand down on Gina's thigh. "Go and put your cheerleader uniform on, dear. Don't bother with any underwear."

Gina got up and walked out of the room. Mr. Wilcox watched her firm, supple ass as she went. Sheila sat back on the floor, licking her lips.

"Might as well get the rest of your clothes off," Mr. Wilcox told her. "And lick my asshole while we're waiting."

Sheila unsnapped her bra and dropped it on the floor. She slipped her panties down and left them wrapped around her left ankle. The she leaned in, lifted his nutsack and tongued his asshole.

Gina came back in wearing her green and white cheerleader outfit. The form-fittiting sweater and short skirt made Mr. Wilcox get hard again quickly.

He pushed Sheila back. "Hands and knees."

Sheila assumed the position, presenting her ass up to him. He got down onto his knees behind her and rammed his wet cock into her pussy. It was a little loose, but surprisingly, rather wet. "Do a cheer to how much you love my dick. How much you like watching me fuck your mother. Mention doggie style."

Gina performed some rudimentary moves, kicking one leg up every now and then and showing off her shaved, tight little pussy again.

"Mr. Wilcox has the greatest dick in the world," she spoke-sang. "All I want is to have it in me again! But right now, he's filling my mom and I just have to wait."

Wilcox spit on Sheila's asshole and rubbed his index finger over it, then stuck the finger right in. He pulled his dick out and pushed it into her asshole, plunging hard, slapping her butt-cheeks.

"Get over here you little whore."

Gina came over and knelt beside her mother's bobbing ass. "Suck my dick when I pull it out of your mother's ass," he said calmly.

He allowed the anus to push his dick out slowly, naturally. Gina bent down and licked the tip of his dick. He pushed it into her mouth, forcing his cock against the inside of her cheek. Grabbing the back of her head, he forced his dick deep down Gina's throat.

"Choke on it," he said.

She gagged, coughing up gobs of saliva, stringy drool hanging off her chin. He put the dick back in her mother's ass. It was wetter and smoother now, and he plunged it hard and deep.

Still fucking Sheila in the ass, Wilcox turned to Gina and tenderly unzipped the back of her skirt. Then he pulled it roughly, tearing it off her hips. "Sit here on your mother's ass, facing me," he said. She straddled her mother and lowered herself down onto her ass.

Wilcox violently pulled the cheerleader sweater up and off Gina's body, then slapped her tits. He pulled his cock out of Sheila's asshole again and inserted it slowly into Gina's tight pussy. He held his hands under her ass and stood up, holding Gina onto his cock. He put one foot on Sheila's butt and push-kicked her forward onto her chin. Lowering Gina onto her back on the floor, Wilcox held her legs out by her ankles, straight and high, fucking her cunt hard and fast. "Straddle over your daughter's face and lower your stretched asshole onto her mouth," he instructed Sheila. Sheila got up slowly, then sat on her daughter's face. Gina's face grimaced as he plundered her cunt, but eventually her tongue ascended up onto her mother's asshole.

Wilcox let Gina's legs fall around his knees as he pounded her constricting pussy. He slapped Sheila in the face, slapped her tits, and spit down on Gina's tits.

"Spit on your daughter's cunt," he demanded. Sheila horked a wad from the back of her cum-gurgled throat onto Gina's clit and Wilcox rubbed it with his thumb. He rubbed hard, then eased up, and felt the girl start to twitch again, her pussy walls constricting, her back arched, and the slip and slide got smoother around his cock. This time, she came silently and so did he, right up inside her cunt.

Wilcox then stood up, grabbed Sheila by the back of the head and pushed her face down onto her daughter's pussy. Pleased with putting the women in an impromptu sixty-nine, he said, "Now suck my cum out of your daughter's cunt, bitch."

Sheila stuck her tongue deep into Gina's pussy, licking the dripping white jizz as it slid down between her bulging lips. Wilcox sat back down on the couch, watching the action.

The two women, effectively worn out, fell asleep on the floor. Wilcox flipped on the television and watched a cable movie, waiting to get a full erection again and wondering if he would before they woke up. He also thought about his next move.

"One more way to go," he said finally, standing above the naked mother and daughter.

Gina stirred and looked up at his pulsating cock. "I can't believe a man of your age can fuck and come so much," she said.

Wilcox got down on his knees with Sheila's head between them. He instructed Gina to straddle her mother, who was laying on her back on the floor, and suck his dick.

Gina sucked the cock hard, knowing it was hurting Wilcox, who had to be tender after fucking her tight pussy and her mother's asshole. She was sore herself, having never experienced so much sex so quickly.

Finally, Wilcox took one of her little hands and forced her largest finger into his asshole. He pushed her head back and came hard, spraying droplets onto Sheila's abdomen below. Then he pushed Gina down onto her mother and told her to wait there until the cum dried, gluing them together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mom Shows The Way

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds