• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sisters Gotta Share Ch. 02

Sisters Gotta Share Ch. 02

The following week crept by at a snail's pace. My thoughts were consummated by fantasies of what would happen when Cindy next came over for a visit. I replayed that night over and over in my mind, keeping it fresh. My toes could still feel the hot moistness of her pussy, and I got hard just thinking about her soft feet, creeping their way up my leg.

I got next to nothing done at work that week, because I found myself daydreaming constantly about what it would be like to slip my cock into Cindy's steamy, tight cavity.

I had relived the experience so many times in my mind that it almost seemed like a dream now. In fact, if pressed, I was not sure that I could say for sure that it had actually happened.

Sara and I had sex on a regular basis, and it was great sex. Sara was very liberal about her sex life, and was willing to experiment with just about anything. Dirty talk, anal, toys, role play...it was all in bounds for her. Yet I found my loins aching for the forbidden pleasure of Cindy's petite body.

I knew I had made a mistake in not being more assertive in offering to take Cindy back to her apartment. Sara would have seen it as my being a good, sensitive husband. I swore that would not happen this week.

I talked to Cindy once earlier in the week; she had called Sara with a problem on her computer. Sara gave up and handed her over to me.

"What's up, Cindy?" I asked, sounding as nonchalant as possible. My member was already stirring in my lap.

"Nothing much," she replied cheerfully. "How have you been?"

I checked to make sure Sara was out of earshot. Sure enough, she had gone back to working on some reports on the computer for work.

"Distracted," I answered.

"Distracted?" she asked. "By what?"

"That game we played the other night," I reminded her, although from the silence on the other end, I could tell she had definitely not forgotten.

"Yeah, that was the most fun I ever had playing footsy," she said finally. I could hear the wicked smile stretched across her thick lips. "It's too bad we did not get to finish it."

"You're telling me," I replied. "Maybe next time?"

It was a bit of a stretch. One little naughty experience was one thing, but I was asking her to consciously commit, without the benefit of having the heat of the moment on my side, to an ongoing affair with her older sister's husband.

I need not have worried.

"Maybe every time, if it were up to me," she said, and giggled.

"So what is this computer problem you have?" I asked. Cindy and I usually did not spend much time on the phone, and if this turned into a half-hour phone sex session, Sara would surely notice.

"There is no problem," she whispered into the phone. "I called because I wanted to hear your voice and to let you know that I can't stop thinking about the other night."

"Me, neither" I said. I needed to keep my side of the conversation sounding as innocent as possible.

"Have you ever done that before?" Cindy asked. "I mean, with your feet?"

"No, I sure haven't," I said, my voice a bit uneven. I glanced over at Sara, but she was occupied with her work on the computer. I allowed myself a momentary massage of my stiffening manhood.

"I have never...I mean, I have had...you know," she fumbled for words. "But I have never had one so...HARD."

"That's the first time it's happened like that, huh?" I asked. Sara looked around, but seemed to decide that such a statement could very well apply to a computer issue. She turned back to her work.

"Oh, hell yes," Cindy said breathlessly. "I almost screamed; it was so hard. Can you imagine what would have happened if I had?"

"Not good," I agreed.

"O.K., I will let you go, but I'll see you on Thursday," she said, and we exchanged good-byes.

As I hung up, Sara came over and ran her fingers through my hair. "Did you figure it out?"

"She figured it out on her own," I answered.

"Well, thank you for helping her, just the same," Sara said, her fingers trailing down my chest into my lap. "It is very sweet of you."

"Well, you know me," I replied as her hands pulled my hardening member out of my pants. Her mouth engulfed my cock and her head began bobbing up and down. "Anything for your sisters."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sisters Gotta Share Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds