• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Me, Her and Him

Me, Her and Him

12

We met at a coffee shop in Ellsworth. She was very attractive. Not model looks, but tall with a nice body, wavy hair and a sincere face. Sometimes it's not the looks per se, but the personality and attitude that make someone sexy. She just exuded, extruded, sex.

I asked her what she had in mind. She said it would be me, her and her husband.

"Wait," I said. "Let me be clear. It's me and you, and your husband and you, but not me and him, right?" She laughed. "Yes, that's it. We've done this before, but never more than once with the same guy. It's been interesting, but there was always some reason not to repeat."

I said I was interested. She said I should come to the house Saturday night, late, after the kids were in bed. It was hours away, but I can drive. After 20 years of a marriage that had fallen apart, I couldn't believe I was looking at someone I was going to fuck in just a few days. The husband thing...I wasn't sure about.

"He just likes to watch, and then it drives him crazy and he'll want to step in."

The few friends I told about this arrangement said I was out of my freaking mind. "How do you know they won't tie you up and cut you into pieces?" I didn't, but that's how strong my need was to have new experiences. It's amazing what we'll risk to get laid.

* * *

Saturday night, late, and I'm driving from Ellsworth to all the way to Jonesport. Why would I do this? Only because a hot woman said if I did I'd be having sex with her.

Oh, yeah, with her husband watching.

I had clarified when we met at the coffee shop that there would be no crossed swords or anything like that, so I was cool.

Still, friends had emailed me news stories about people going somewhere strange and never returning, or being found in dumpsters and garbage bags. My lower brain wasn't listening, and that's the one that was in charge. Could have even taken the wheel had I faltered.

I arrived at the house, a colonial two-story plus attic. Kendall and Donald greeted me. They led me upstairs, all the way to the attic. This had been totally finished, and furnished as a master suite with living area. Lights were low and candles were lit. Donald offered me a glass of red wine and motioned for me to sit on the sofa.

He put some Jobim on the stereo and sat opposite me. We started chatting, a little get to know you stuff. Only fair, if I was going to be fucking his wife.

After a few minutes, Kendall joined me on the sofa with her glass of wine. As the three of us conversed, she edged closer to me, eventually putting her arm lazily around my neck. I looked at her, put down my wine, reached for her face and started kissing her. Now she had both arms around my neck. Her kisses were sweet and gentle, with soft, slow tongue action.

Donald quickly faded into the background and I forgot he was there.

Kendall and I made out for quite a while. Eventually, I positioned her so that she straddled my lap with her legs around my waist. From this position we continued to kiss as I removed her blouse to find a lacy, black bra that barely contained her breasts. I kissed her neck and nuzzled her chest. She reached around back and removed the bra.

Her breasts were very soft and pliable. I kneaded them and brushed my hands across her nipples. They hardened and turned lipstick red, inviting me to suck them. I paid attention for signs as to how she liked it. The harder I sucked one and squeezed the other, the shallower her breathing became, and I noticed she was starting to rock her hips in my lap. With a bossa nova beat in the air, this became a luscious lap dance, slow and steady, building in intensity.

She now took control and began unbuttoning my shirt and running her fingernails across my chest, awakening my nipples and making me harder down below than I already was. I finished removing my shirt.

I managed to stand, with her body wrapped around mine and walked over to the bed, laid her down and started exploring. She had shed her shoes earlier and wore no hosiery. That's not all she wasn't wearing.

As she lay there, I lifted her skirt and found her beautiful mound with a light brown bush. I started massaging and kissing her feet, working my way slowly up her legs to her soft thighs, and lingered there for a while with my mouth while my fingers continued up to her vagina.

There was already a bit of dampness apparent as I rubbed her cunt lips from side to side and from top to bottom, finding the motion that she rewarded with little gasps and moans.

She sat up, pulled off her skirt, unbuckled my belt and started taking off my pants. Moment of truth. I stepped out of my shorts and she moved to sit at the edge of the bed, caressing my cock with one hand and my balls with the other, then slipping my cock into her mouth, licking around the frenulum and then swallowing it whole while moving her tongue around the shaft.

After a few minutes she stopped and looked into my eyes. I reached for my pants, found the right pocket and pulled out a condom. She took it from me, opened the package, put it in her mouth and rolled it onto my cock. I entered her in the missionary position and began a slow, steady rhythm, our eyes locked on each other.

I could see and feel her excitement build as I remained steady in my motion, and after some time she came. Not loudly or with great thrashing about, but gently, her eyes rolled back and her arms and legs wrapped tight around me.

Then I heard Donald say, "I can't take it any more." There he was, next to the bed, stiff cock in hand. A locker room moment plus some. I saw it was about the same length as mine, but with noticeably more girth.

I backed away and made ample room for him to join his wife on the bed. He rolled her over and she got on all fours. He entered her quickly from behind. I sat near the edge of the bed and now it was my turn to watch. Contrasting with our slow, steady intercourse, Donald pounded her with increasing speed and within a few minutes he came with a grunt. He must have been worked up!

He pulled out and started rubbing Kendall's cunt and fingering her. I came over and started sucking and playing with her nipples. Now, even in the candlelight, I could see her chest and face flush. Her eyes were closed and her breathing quickened as she came, pushing hard against his hand with visible aftershocks.

She recovered after a few moments' rest and said, "Al, you've got to come." She sat up and pushed me down flat. Donald faded into the background again. Kendall sucked one nipple and then the other, while using her hands to make me hard again. She found some warming lotion and lubed me up, stroking steadily with one hand and the other cupping my balls. It took only a few minutes until I spurted forth all over her hands and my stomach. She kissed me, found a towel and wiped herself and me off.

She left the bed and walked over to where her husband was, embracing him as they kissed. I took this as my cue to get dressed. A while back I had been the center of attention. Now I was a third wheel.

Kendall and Donald dressed and walked me downstairs. Kendall told me to call her during the week, gave me a quick kiss and sent me on my way. I didn't know if I'd ever see her/them again. But as unusual as this arrangement was, I knew I wanted to see her again, and if that meant a party of three, so be it.

On the ninety minute drive home, I realized I was famished. Fortunately, there is an all-night diner on Route 1 and so I stopped at 2 a.m. for eggs over easy, toast and decaf, and rolled into bed around 3, still with Kendall's scent on me, lulling me to a soothing sleep.

* * *

This part of the story might better be named "me, her, but not him." As it turns out, Donald was quite the homebody. He wasn't into going out for dinner, music, or anything. Don't know if he just didn't care for it or was cheap. But as sexually satisfied as he kept Kendall -- or as satisfied as one man could -- she was yearning for another kind of action.

So I asked if I could take her out. She was thrilled, and Donald had no objection. I planned a night of dinner and dancing. We met in town and she got in my car. I took her to a very romantic restaurant; candlelight and white tablecloths. She looked so good, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. At that moment, I wished for the first time that she were single and we might be a couple.

Although I knew that wasn't possible, this sure felt like a first date. Forget that I already had fucked her, this was new and fresh. And she enjoyed it very much.

After dinner, we drove to the country hall where they hold monthly contradances. This is a form of dancing evolved from traditional English dance that is particularly popular in New England. One of the best parts of it is that you get to dance with many partners, so it's a legitimized form of flirting. There are line dances (men across from women, thus "contra"), other forms of group dances, and couple's dances such as waltzes and schottisches. Most of the group dances have a step where you swing your partner, and experienced dancers will look into each others eyes as they do. It can be hot. And then you move on to the next partner.

Kendall loved the attention she received, and danced every dance. When the dance was over, we returned to my car, which was in a dark secluded area of the parking lot. I didn't want the night to end. I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back with a vengeance. It became a full-on make-out session.

I reached under her blouse and began massaging her breasts over her bra. She leaned her head back, and I began kissing her neck. I reached my hands around her and undid the bra. I lifted her blouse and began licking and sucking her nipples.

Suddenly she leaned forward and grabbed for my belt. She undid my belt and button jeans. She reached in and grabbed my throbbing cock and began stroking it as she moved her face back to mine and aggressively tongue-kissed me.

As she did this, I ran my hands up her left leg and thigh and started pulsing my hand over her pussy. Her breathing became labored and I felt a growing dampness under my hand. After a few moments, she let out a deep sigh and collapsed into me.

After a minute or so, she smiled and gave me a sweet kiss. I said it wasn't so very late, and suggested we go to a nearby motel. But she wouldn't have it. She said that would feel like cheating, and she had never had sex with another man unless Donald was there.

She offered to finish me off, but I thanked her and took a pass. All I really wanted at that moment was to make love to her, and if I couldn't do that, the rest didn't matter.

I drove her back to her car. She thanked me profusely for a wonderful evening. I told her how much I enjoyed her company, and although I was disappointed she would go to a motel with me, I hoped I could visit her and Donald again at their house. She assured me I could, and said to call her the following week.

I drove home, all the time fantasizing about what it would have been like at the motel. I wondered if she had told me the real reason she wouldn't go. It pleased me to think that maybe she was liking me too much, but at the same time I had never wanted to be a wedge in her relationship with Donald.

When I was home, I immediately set to consummate my fantasy lovemaking with Kendall, and had one of the strongest self-inflicted orgasms ever. Sleep was easy after that.

* * *

Two weeks later I was back at Donald and Kendall's house. This time there was a surprise: another woman. And not just any woman. Debbie had been Donald's girlfriend for a year during his marriage to Kendall. Yes, a live-in mistress. Rather convenient, I say. She was back in town, visiting.

I was thinking "foursome."

Alas, it was not to be. First of all, Debbie was not feeling that great. And then I heard Donald and Kendall getting short with each other. I already had sensed the tension between them. We had been in the kitchen (a first for me as I was always immediately led upstairs).

At one point Kendall took my hand and told me to come upstairs with her. I didn't feel I had a choice, but it was very uncomfortable. On the other hand, perhaps this was the night I would get to have sex alone with Kendall.

So upstairs she and I went. When we got to their master suite, Kendall started making out with me ferociously. We were going at it when Donald entered. We stopped, and he said that he had been planning to let us go on alone, but now he was pissed. I can't remember exactly what Kendall had said downstairs, but I do remember thinking he was justified in his anger.

Donald said it wasn't my fault and he didn't want to cut the evening short. Debbie had gone to bed, so he decided he would join us. He took control of the proceedings, and told me that he had taken many sexy photos of Kendall. He also told me Kendall loves to show herself off in lingerie, and instructed her to give us a fashion show. As she went to her dressing room to change, Donald got out a photo album, sat next to me on the sofa and started leafing through the pages.

The album had many photos of Kendall in a variety of sexy lingerie outfits. He joked that there is probably a duplicate collection of these prints at Seattle Filmworks, where they were processed. Then he flipped to a page of pictures he took while Kendall was blowing him. I complimented him on his ability to concentrate enough to take a good photo while this was happening. In particular, there was a great shot of his cum in flight toward her face. Very impressive!

Kendall entered the room and we were both transfixed. She had on a lacy white bra and matching tap pants, and high heels. She paraded in front of us like the slutty model she was, and you could almost hear Donald and me go "schwing!"

Kendall retreated while Donald poured us some wine and put a Concrete Blonde CD on. When she returned, she had a pink camisole and matching panties. Now Kendall decided it was time for action.

She came over and straddled Donald on the sofa, kissing him lovingly and making up for the harsh words earlier. As she kissed him, she stroked my face. Then she whispered something to him and got off. Donald stood up and walked over to the stereo.

Kendall sat down in my lap, put her arms around me and we started kissing, softly this time. The music change to something soft and jazzy, and lights were replaced by candlelight.

After many luscious minutes of kissing, I lifted Kendall's cami up and off. I unbuttoned my shirt and got out of it. I held her breasts in my hands and nuzzled between them. Then I began licking and sucking one and then the other. Her hands were on my head, encouraging me to continue. I was slow and gentle, moving from one to the other and back.

Then it was her turn. As I leaned back, she sucked on my left nipple and squeezed the right with her fingers, then switched sides. I gently tweaked her nipples as she did this. Now we were both moaning softly. Now we were both ready.

We got up and walked to the bed. I stripped off my shoes, socks, pants and briefs. She stepped out of the heels and pushed her panties down and off. She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. I put on a condom, climbed on the bed and entered her.

Our fucking was soft, slow and steady. We were moaning and sighing. I reach around to lightly rub her clit and her moaning got louder. I thrust just a little harder and a little faster, and then felt her contractions. When she was silent she reached under to handle my balls and it was all over. I came with a groan and collapsed on top of her.

After a few moments I heard Donald walking over. He was naked and at full attention. I scooted to the side and sat up at the headboard. Now Kendall rolled over to lie flat on her back as Donald got on top and entered her. She was ready to go and her sounds now were little squeals, growing in intensity until she exhaled loudly and her hands clawed his back. His thrusts became stronger and he came with a lion's roar.

So the night I had hoped to experience a foursome, that then almost ended disastrously, ended up pretty good for all except poor sick Debbie. I never asked Kendall what it was like to have a mistress in the house, or why she had allowed it. It was clear from some things Donald had said that he wouldn't accept the opposite situation. He was an OK guy, but clearly a male chauvinist (to use the vernacular of the 70s). We said our goodnights and I headed home, stopping again at the diner to refuel and relive the evening.

* * *

"So what kind of relationship do we have?" Kendall asked. She and I were having lunch in Ellsworth. I had remarked that I enjoyed our relationship. It was my fortieth birthday and after lunch I was going to K-Mart to buy screw-together furniture for my new apartment, because I was moving out of my marriage home of twenty-plus years.

"Well, we're friends who like to have sex together," I answered. This was long before I had ever heard the term "fuck buddy," but that's how I thought of Kendall. Or would have if Donald wasn't in the picture.

I had a feeling she was leading somewhere, and I wouldn't like where she was going.

Although Donald once had a live-in mistress, he had told me that sort of thing was OK for a guy, but not for a woman. The point, as I took it, was that he was uncomfortable with my relationship with Kendall. He didn't mind me fucking her, with him there, but he had become uncomfortable with us developing a friendship beyond that -- a date, occasional lunches and regular phone calls. Oh, and I had bought her some lingerie.

One of those phone calls was very interesting. I had called and she had answered -- while they were doing it. I wonder what she was thinking, because this was before caller ID. But she was happy it was me and asked me to play along as if this were one of our three-way sessions. I had never done phone sex before and I'll admit it was very arousing. I know I talked her into a couple of extra orgasms, and she finished me off aurally.

That was the week before my last visit to Kendall and Donald's house. As usual, I was invited upstairs. While Donald poured wine and put some jazz on the stereo, Kendall went off to try on one of her outfits.

As Donald and I sipped our wine, she came back to the room wearing the white lacy camisole and tap pants ensemble I had bought her, and sporting four-inch heels. Kendall strutted around the room and settled astride me on the love seat.

Down went the wine glass. She dove into my mouth with a vengeance, her tongue moving rapidly and deeply within me. As my hands moved to her, she pushed them away. This time, she wanted to have her way with me.

She unbuttoned my shirt. She kissed and sucked on my neck and then moved down to my nipples. She sucked hard on one and then the next. While she worked her mouth on one, her hand squeezed the other. She had me on the edge between lustful surrender and pain.

Then she stood and pulled me up. She motioned for me to drop trou. Off came the pants and the briefs. I stood at attention. She motioned toward the side table where the condoms were. As I retrieved one, she slipped off the tap pants and got on all fours on the love seat.

I positioned myself behind her and commenced to fucking. Hard. Fast. I was working up a sweat now, and we were both moaning.

Donald had retreated to the shadows, but came forward and reached a hand under Kendall to rub her clit. Her sounds became gruff and animalistic and she came with a scream.

I pulled out and Donald assumed the position I had been in. As he fucked her, I walked over to the side of the love seat and positioned my cock at her face. She leaned into it to take it in her mouth. I will admit I was scared she might lose control and bite me, but lust overcame fear.

When I felt she was near orgasm I pulled out and again she screamed as she came.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Me, Her and Him

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds