• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sarah's Favorite Vacation

Sarah's Favorite Vacation

12

Sarah and Hugh, after being married for 4 years, had finally experienced the birth of their first son just eleven months ago. After nearly a year of working with a newborn, they both knew they needed a vacation. They had been discussing a beach vacation for some time and initially considered bringing their son with them. As time progressed, they realized just how difficult that might be, and decided instead to leave their son with Hugh's mother up in Delaware, then head out to an island for an enjoyable and much deserved vacation.

Hugh organized the trip and decided that it would be worth it to spend a bit more and stay at a much nicer resort. He didn't want to fly too far, so he chose a Ritz-Carlton resort in Jamaica. After booking the resort, he worked on flight plans but because of a doctor's appointment, Sarah wasn't going to be able to make the same flight to Delaware as Hugh and their son. They decided that Hugh would leave a day or two earlier, drop their son off with his mother, then fly down and both Hugh and Sarah would arrive in Jamaica within 4 hours of each other. Finally, their vacation was planned.

Up until Hugh and Sarah had their son, they always had a good sex life. Sex was interesting and frequent. Hugh had introduced his fantasy of seeing Sarah with another man (or two, or three) a few times and Sarah played along, sucking on dildos occasionally while Hugh watched or while they were having sex. She would occasionally tell him that she had been screwing another man right before he entered her or that her mouth was filled with another man's cum. This was Hugh's biggest fantasy, so it turned him on immensely. Secretly, this turned her on a bit as well, so it wasn't completely for Hugh. After the baby was born, however, things slowed down because there wasn't much time for them to be alone together. It was difficult to leave the baby for any length of time and to really get into a groove sexually. Both of them looked forward to this trip together because it would be their first chance to enjoy each other's company in a while.

After Hugh left, Sarah finished packing and got ready for their trip. It was strange to feel the house so quiet again. She took the opportunity to enjoy a hot shower, then lay on the bed and masturbate. Her vibrator pressed against her clit felt wonderful with the peace of the house around her. She imagined laying nude on a beach, alone, with the sun heating every inch of her body.

Sarah's flight to Jamaica was uneventful, and she arrived on time at the resort at 2:00pm. She was eager to see Hugh after being away from him for a few days. He was scheduled to arrive and meet her at the resort shortly after 6:00 that evening. Sarah checked into the room and changed into her bathing suit, then took a walk around the grounds. The resort was beautiful and reminded her of their time in the Virgin Islands. She couldn't believe the size of the swimming pool and the views of the Caribbean Sea. As she was walking around, she found a great spot on the beach and laid in a lounger. Immediately, a waiter came around and took her order for a margarita. She reached down and picked up a book but couldn't concentrate so she just relaxed and looked out at the sea until she dozed off.

Sarah awoke to a conversation nearby. A couple was discussing whether Jamaica was more attractive than St. John, USVI. The man argued that there was no competition, and that St. John was the most gorgeous island, while the woman disagreed and said they were comparable. Sarah smiled and had to agree with the man. St. John was without comparison in her experience. The man seemed to notice her smile and looked over in her direction.

"You look like you know a thing or two about our discussion. Have you ever been to St. John?" he asked.

"I lived in St. Thomas for a period of time and spent quite a bit of time on St. John. I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. Jamaica is beautiful but St. John is pristine," Sarah responded.

"Ha! Support for my argument," the man directed at his girlfriend.

"Good enough," she said, "but personally I just like to look at the positive aspects of each of our vacations." She looked at Sarah. "I'm Fiona, and this is my boyfriend David. Despite the fact that I still disagree with you, I'm going to have to thank you for putting a quick end to this discussion which likely would have lasted all week."

"Not a problem. My name's Sarah. My husband Hugh is due to arrive in just a couple of hours."

"Oh," responded David, "then you're alone for now? Would you care to have some company? I think we could probably use one of those margaritas too. Speaking of which, your glass is looking a tad empty."

Sarah considered this for a minute. She was actually kind of enjoying the quiet time on the beach, but after being home alone for two days and flying out here alone, a little company didn't actually sound bad. "Sure, I think that's the waiter right over there."

As David and Fiona placed an order for three margaritas, Sarah took in the couple. Both seemed to be in their late 20s, Fiona looking very beautiful, slim, and tan. She wore a black, fairly skimpy bikini which showed off quite a bit of her ass. After getting a good look at that part of the body, Sarah considered that Fiona likely was not a mother. Though in the year since her baby's birth, Sarah was proud of how good she herself looked. She had not only returned to her pre-pregnancy weight, but had also lost 5 more pounds.

David was also very attractive and muscular. He was around six feet tall and had short, light brown hair. It was apparent that he'd worked out nearly all of his life, though he wasn't overly muscular, just very fit and healthy looking. He was wearing a tight pair of black trunks that reminded Sarah of some of the "tan-through" trunks that Hugh had bought in the past. As he and Fiona turned around to sit next to Sarah, she also noticed he was either pretty large "down there" or had a bit of a hard-on. She couldn't tell which.

"Where are you visiting from?" asked Fiona.

"We live in Austin. How about you guys?"

"Oh, we're from Florida. Miami."

From the way they looked, Sarah wasn't surprised. People in Miami have the reputation of being pretty fit and concerned about their bodies. Sarah wondered if these two would be real superficial as well, but as the conversation continued, she realized they were both very laid back and down to earth. In reality, they had an amazing amount in common with Sarah and Hugh. The conversation really seemed to flow nicely, as did the continued margaritas. Sarah was feeling it after the second one, not to mention the third and fourth. Finally, she excused herself to check and see if Hugh had arrived yet.

"It was great meeting you guys, thanks again for keeping me company."

"Not a problem, great meeting you," they responded. "We're here all week, so maybe we'll catch you again soon."

Sarah reached the room but Hugh was not yet there. She considered showering but figured she'd wait and see what Hugh wanted to do once he arrived. As she was sitting in the room, she noticed the message light on the room phone was blinking. She picked up the phone and it rang the lobby.

"Ritz-Carlton Montego Bay, how may I be of assistance?" the lilting Jamaican accent greeted her.

"I believe I have a message," said Sarah.

"Ah, yes. I see here you have a message from your husband. His flight has been canceled and he cannot make it in until tomorrow. He asks that you call him at his mother's house." Sarah's heart sank. What a disappointment! She was really looking forward to seeing him. When she got off of the phone, she called Hugh right away.

"Hey, what's the deal with your flight, baby?" she asked.

"Oh, man. You don't even want to hear it. It's a long ridiculous story. Basically they screwed up the equipment and didn't have a plane, nor could they free one up for the flight. They could get me to Miami but I'd have to stay there overnight, so I'm not going to even try that. I'm going to be on the first flight out of Philly at 7:00am tomorrow and should arrive just after noon. I'm really sorry, honey." Hugh sounded pretty upset so Sarah decided not to push it. They talked a bit about their son and about the resort, then said they'd see each other the following afternoon.

Sarah sat on the bed for a bit and considered what she was going to do this evening. She still had a bit of a buzz from the drinks on the beach, but didn't want to fall asleep yet since she knew she'd be up all night otherwise. Eventually, she decided to shower up and head to the resort bar for a bite to eat.

After cleaning up, she dressed in some casual evening gear that she had intended to wear to dinner with Hugh, since she didn't have much else packed. She decided to take a little walk around the grounds now that the sun was just down and see how things looked at night. Again, everything was very pretty. Hugh had done a great job choosing this resort.

"Hey there," she heard behind her. "Where's your husband?" It was Fiona.

"Oh, his flight was canceled because of some airline issue. I'm pretty disappointed."

"Aw! Why don't you join us for dinner?" asked Fiona.

"I couldn't, really. But thanks for the invite. I really appreciate it."

"Actually, we insist," said David. "We're just eating here at the resort and I've been in your position more than once so I won't allow you to eat alone. Come on, you looked dressed for the dining room anyway." Sarah was silently relieved that she wasn't going to have to try to kill time alone and was looking forward to a nice meal and possibly some wine. Her buzz was nearly gone and she wouldn't mind getting it back.

"We'll have to stop by our suite first, come along. You've got to see what they gave us – they were out of the room we'd booked and we wound up with this really cool suite." The three of them chatted as they walked to the oceanfront suites. Sarah really enjoyed their company. They were easy to talk to one on one or together. Sarah felt almost as if they were old friends. When they arrived at the suite, she couldn't believe how beautiful it was. There was a gigantic plasma TV on one wall with couches flanking it and a huge double king bed in the bedroom, facing the ocean.

"Fiona and I are going to head into the bedroom and get changed for dinner. Help yourself to something to drink or throw on the TV. It has a great picture," David offered.

Sarah looked outside for a while and then headed over to the TV. She clicked it on and it instantly started playing what appeared to be a porno. She rapidly got flustered and started fumbling with the remote, trying to change the channel. She was thankful the sound was off or she'd have been completely embarrassed. Before she was able to change the channel, she looked back up and noticed that she recognized the people in the film – it appeared to be a home movie of David and Fiona. Fiona was on her knees naked sucking on David's dick. This video answered the question of what was in David's pants at the beach. His dick was shaven and quite large and thick. Fiona seemed to be doing a good job fitting it in her mouth, though. Fiona's breasts were gorgeous, Sarah noted, and she was even hotter naked than she was clothed at the beach. Sarah stared, mesmerized for a few seconds, and finally hit the power button to turn it off. She guessed there must have been a VCR attached somewhere. David walked back into the room just as she'd turned the TV off.

"Find anything interesting on TV?" he asked.

"Oh, I couldn't work it. The suite itself is pretty enough," Sarah responded.

"Great, well let's head off to dinner, then." Sarah, Fiona, and David all headed towards the main dining area.

They sat down to a lovely meal and the synergy continued as David ordered some delicious white Burgundy to go with their meals and then ordered a second. Sarah was feeling pretty good at the end of the meal and didn't notice David picking up the tab and paying for it until after it came back.

"Oh, you need to let me pay for my meal. Actually, I should pay for both of yours. You've both been so generous," she told David.

"Not at all. Fiona and I have already discussed everything possible. It's nice to have new company and conversation," he responded. "And I won't accept a dime. In fact, you're coming along with us for an after dinner drink at the outdoor lounge. They've got a steel drum band playing." Sarah checked her watch. It was just after nine o'clock. If she went to bed now, she'd be up around six in the morning.

"OK, one drink, then I'm leaving you two alone for the night," she said. She hadn't been able to get the image of the two of them naked off of her mind during dinner and was worried she'd reveal what she saw as she was getting a little loopy. The three of them strolled over to the lounge and David ordered different tropical drinks for each of them. Sarah didn't even have a chance to say which one she wanted, but when it arrived it was delicious, though quite large.

"Thanks again," Sarah said, and sat back, taking in the atmosphere. She got a good look at Fiona and David again. Fiona looked stunning and extremely sexy. David also looked very impressive. Sarah's mind flashed back again to what she saw in his shorts on the beach, and then on the video. It should give her something to masturbate to tonight, she thought to herself.

After finishing that drink and yet another, Sarah was truly pretty hammered. She thanked the couple profusely and said she hoped they could all go out to dinner another night when Hugh arrived. The couple walked back with her towards her room and they continued to chat. David suddenly stopped.

"One last drink?" he asked.

Sarah considered but decided against it. She'd had enough tonight, and she was still pretty wasted from drinking all day. "No, I think I'm going to pass," she replied.

"We'd really like you to come back to the room," David said somewhat suggestively. Sarah wasn't sure what he was implying, but after viewing the video, she thought she had an idea. She started to think about what it would mean to go back with them. In a way, it was flattering – it seemed, at least, that she was being come onto. She also was turned on as hell after seeing their two hot bodies on the video. Maybe if she went back she'd just be able to watch. Hugh certainly would approve of that. Shit, if Hugh were here, he'd be goading her on, asking her to fuck that big cock of David's while he watched. She couldn't believe she was actually considering this!

"Maybe just one drink, then," she responded.

"Great!" Fiona and David both exclaimed, and they headed back to their suite. Once they entered, David asked for Sarah and Fiona to have a seat while he mixed them all a drink. Fiona reached for the remote and turned on the television. Sarah held her breath, expecting the scene she saw last time. Instead, it was just a music station. Sarah let out a sigh of disappointment, then tried to cover it with a cough. She thought she saw a smile of recognition on Fiona's face.

"Sarah, have you ever been with another woman?" asked Fiona.

"Um, no," stammered Sarah. "I mean, not sexually if that's what you mean."

"Yeah, sexually. Have you ever thought about it?"

"Well, of course," said Sarah, "haven't all women? I've imagined what it would be like to go down on a girl or have one go down on me."

"I'd love for you to allow me to do that to you tonight," said Fiona, just like that. Sarah wasn't prepared for this direct approach and didn't expect that Fiona would want something like that from her. It sounded very enticing, but she was starting to feel slightly uncomfortable.

"I, uh, I don't know," said Sarah, "I mean, with Hugh not being here, and I just met you guys, I'm not sure how that would go." The alcohol was getting to her, though, and being as turned on as she was, she felt a lot of warmth and wetness between her legs.

"Maybe you'd be more comfortable just watching David and I for a while?"

"Um, sure," said Sarah, still uncomfortable but a bit relieved. "I mean, if that's what you want." David returned from the bar with drinks at this point.

"So, what's our plan?" he asked.

"Sarah said she'd like to see you get naked and rub your dick on me," said Fiona.

"I did not! I just-"

"Oh, don't worry," said David, "I know she's just trying to embarrass you. But we're happy to put on a show for you. We're both total exhibitionists." David dimmed the lights a bit and David and Fiona both started to strip down. Sarah was nervous, drunk, and getting very, very turned on. Fiona was completely naked first, mostly because she wasn't wearing anything under the black dress she wore to dinner. Her pussy was completely hairless and her body was even sexier in person than on the video. She made a point of walking past Sarah, who was sitting on the couch, and giving her a great view of her firm breasts and shaven pussy.

David still wore a pair of black briefs but was completely busting out of them. It seemed seeing his wife naked in front of a stranger was a turn on for him. Sarah's mouth went dry when he pulled his briefs off and his beautifully hard cock popped out of his briefs. He also was completely hairless and rock hard – both muscularly and sexually. Sarah grabbed her drink and took a big swig of it.

Fiona walked over to David and put his dick in her mouth. She slowly sucked on it while she looked at Sarah. She then pointed to Sarah and motioned to her to come closer. Sarah didn't move an inch, not because she didn't want to, but because she very much did want to be part of this and was as nervous as she'd been in ages. She also didn't want to cheat on Hugh, though her mind kept returning to his fantasy of seeing her with another man or two. Surely the story of being with a woman would turn him on as well.

Since Sarah didn't move, Fiona and David both moved towards her. David sat on the couch right next to Sarah, his naked thigh resting against her arm. She swallowed as she looked down and saw his dick up close, and watched Fiona put it in her mouth and suck on it. Fiona reached over and took Sarah's hand and pressed it against her breast. For Sarah, this was the point of no return. She was drunk and she wanted to touch this woman all over. Sarah started to feel Fiona's breasts and rubbed her skin. Fiona unhooked herself from David's dick and moved over to Sarah. She pressed her lips to Sarah's and kissed her deeply. Sarah had never kissed another woman before and was surprised how sensual it was. Fiona then pulled off Sarah's top and unhooked her bra. Sarah was fairly modest, but these two were completely naked so she didn't see the point in being shy now. Fiona pulled her bra off and started to lick Sarah's nipples. She worked her way down and slid off Sarah's skirt, and with it, her panties. Sarah was relieved that she'd trimmed her pubic hair and shaved just before her trip. She braced herself as Fiona slid her down in the couch and put her mouth to Sarah's pussy and began to lick her. This woman's warm, wet tongue, sliding into the folds of Sarah's pussy and gently touching her clit felt amazing.

Sarah started to really get into it at this point and spread her legs more to provide better access for Fiona. Fiona was incredibly talented and seemed to know exactly what Sarah wanted. She licked and licked and was just firm enough to make Sarah want to come, but gentle enough to keep her from doing so. Sarah was in ecstasy, and when she felt David take her hand and put it on his dick, she barely flinched. She grasped his big cock and rubbed her hand up and down on the shaft, enjoying the multiple sensations of Fiona's mouth and his dick simultaneously. David took her movements to mean that her guard was down so he stood on the couch and put his dick to Sarah's mouth. Sarah mentally told herself that Hugh would want this, that he fantasizes about it, so he would approve. She opened her mouth and David gently pushed his dick into her mouth. She felt the smoothness of the underside against her tongue and she took in as much as she could, which wasn't much, and sucked on it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sarah's Favorite Vacation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds