• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Summer Pleasure Ch. 01

Summer Pleasure Ch. 01

My name is Justin Clark, and I have lived in this quiet neighborhood, in a sleepy Florida town for over five years. Life here has been rather uneventful for most of that time, especially in the sexual sense. I moved here after my divorce, and now I am just another single, forty-five year old sun worshiper. Employed as a middle manager at an Accounting firm, my life is comfortable, although a little lacking in passion.

It is easy enough to find single woman in Florida, and I have dated off and on over the years; but never really found complete satisfaction, or much excitement in any of these relationships. Everything changed however, when the Brown family moved in next door....

The Browns consist of the father Henry, the mother Alice, and their daughter Amy. Henry and Alice are both in their mid-fifties and enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle, much as I do. Amy is a twenty-year-old college student, majoring in economics at an out of State University. The family moved into the spacious home that stands right next to mine about six months ago, and I have become casual friends with Alice and Henry. We enjoy games of golf, occasional cocktails on the patio etc. Amy moved in for the summer this year and is hanging around town until fall semester starts. When I first laid eyes on Amy I was struck by her beauty, she is five foot six inches tall with black hair and green eyes. Her legs are long, and her breasts are medium sized and perky. With her tanned athletic body and those large eyes and full lips; I always have to be careful not to stare inappropriately at her when she passes by, or makes occasional small talk.

My adventure began when I had a comp day off from work and was lounging around the house on a Thursday afternoon. Since Henry, Alice and my other friends were at work I decided to do a little flowerbed maintenance in the backyard. The backyard is fairly large and is surrounded by a high wooden privacy fence. I started weeding the flowerbed along the fence line, and could hear the splashing sounds of someone using the swimming pool in the Brown's yard next door. As I worked my way along the flowerbed pulling the weeds that never seem to be done growing, I saw a knothole in the fence around eye level that I had never noticed before.

Curious I put one eye to the hole, and realized that it gave a perfect view of the swimming pool, and lounge chair area in the yard next door.... As I continued to watch for a minute or so, Amy climbed the ladder out of the pool. The sight of her made me catch my breath. She had her back to me as she climbed out of the pool, and was wearing a small blue-colored thong bathing suit. The sight of her firm, tanned ass cheeks, split by the thin ribbon of blue material made me forget all about my weeding chores. She toweled off and settled into a lawn chair with her feet facing me. My gaze traveled up her long legs and lingered on the mound of her barely covered pussy, the outline of her nether lips was just barely visible as they pressed against the cloth of her tiny bikini.

Oblivious that she was being observed, Amy began applying suntan lotion to her curves, applying liberal quantities to her beautiful body. After watching for a few minutes I started to turn away, feeling a little bit guilty for being a peeping tom. By this time Amy had finished oiling herself and settled back in her chair to read a romance novel with rapt attention. Just as I was about to turn away Amy put the book down. She leaned back and ran one hand slowly up her thigh, until it cupped the crotch of her bikini. Amy began rubbing her pussy through the cloth of her suit. Still fully unaware of the show she was giving me, she removed her bikini top revealing her firm, heavily tan-lined breasts. Her areolas are quite large and her nipples were already fully erect. Moaning softly she began pulling and pinching her nipples with obvious pleasure. My cock was rapidly thickening in my shorts as I took in this amazing sight, I had never watched a woman masturbate before in real life, and it turned me on more than I could have believed.

Amy slid one hand back down her smooth stomach and underneath her bikini bottom. Her fingers began moving rapidly as she fondled her pussy, her other hand still rhythmically squeezing one rock hard nipple. A wet spot was now visible through the fabric, and her hips were moving up and down in time with her working fingers. Unable to control myself any longer I pulled down my shorts letting my erect cock spring free.

My dick was already very hard by now, with a little bit of pre- cum oozing out. I began stroking my cock in rhythm to Amy's fingers. Her hips were really bucking by now and she had pushed two fingers inside herself, her breathing coming faster as she gasped with pleasure. I stroked my cock feverishly, transfixed by the sight of this hottie pleasuring herself. Amy then reached over and picked up the small cylindrical bottle of suntan oil next to her chair.

She pulled aside her bikini bottom, which gave me my first direct view of her fabulous pussy. She had shaved the hair into a slender Mohawk, and her glistening wet, pink lips were clearly visible. Fingering the pink bud of her clitoris, she began pushing the suntan oil bottle into her dripping cunt. Pushing it in and out, in and out, her pussy lips clamping tight around the plastic cylinder. Transfixed I watched the bottle sliding into her twat, almost disappearing from view and sliding back out shining with her fluids. Amy was thrashing her head from side to side now, her hips thrusting and grinding.

"mmmmmmmmmmpphhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, aaahhh, ahhhh, ahmmm" Amy moaned as her climax began overwhelming her. Her body shuddered as the powerful orgasm ran through her and I could see her cunt pulsing as it gripped onto the suntan lotion bottle; her clear juices soaking her inner thighs and the cleft of her ass. The sight of Amy writhing in full climax was the last straw, and I could feel my balls drawing tight as my own orgasm began. Biting down on my lip to keep from groaning out loud I began to cum harder than I ever had before. Waves of pleasure coursed through my body as a white geyser of cum exploded from my cock. Gripping my dick with both hands and pumping it hard, I shot jet after jet of hot sticky jizz all over the fence.

Coming back to my senses, I realized that I was standing in my own backyard with my cock in my hand, still dripping cum. Hurriedly I pulled up my shorts and went back into my house; but as I did so I clearly saw the glint of binoculars and movement in the window of one of the houses on the hillside across the street. I felt a little bit sick to my stomach knowing that someone had seen me jerking my cock. But I also knew that after what I had seen, I had to figure out a way to fuck Amy no matter what.

To be continued....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Summer Pleasure Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 502 milliseconds