• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Brad and Tina Ch. 01

Brad and Tina Ch. 01

It started a year ago; I would get on the AOL chat rooms in hopes of meeting local dominant men.

I was seeing a guy named Dan from time to time, just a fuck, nothing serious.

Mistress Olivia was an incredible woman and the Domme I was currently serving. She satisfied most of my cravings to be dominated yet something was missing in my life. Was it possible I was craving a relationship? I quickly dismissed those thoughts when I realized my desire to serve many was greater than my need for 1 man.

But there was Brad, every time I saw him online he would take the time to message me with a sweet comment, never rude or crude, just something to let me know he was interested. I always liked seeing him online and loved his looks from the pictures he sent me. The problem? He was 21 years old, no that's not a bad thing, but at 42 I figured it would never work between us, besides; Brad was a romantic, was I ready for that?

Soon I was signing online hoping to see Brad, someone to talk to, to feel good about. He was always there with something nice to say. We began to talk about meeting, possibly even starting a relationship. I was not seeing anyone serious and only having sex with a few dominate men I met online. The thought of having someone special intrigued me.

One Saturday I met Richard, a local dominate male at the Motel 6. I was dressed in lingerie, he entered the room, sat on the bed, and watched as I did a dildo show for him, after my ass pussy was used I began to service him, unzipping his fly I anxiously sucked him to orgasm, swallowed his cum and he left. Afterwards I went home and logged on to AOL; there was Brad with something sweet to say. Then I realized, after feeling empty from Richard that I wanted a boyfriend and Brad was the one I chose.

The week before Brad and I met I shopped for new heels and lingerie. We were to meet on a Saturday night so I scheduled a waxing appointment on Friday. I met Gretchen at the salon in Scottsdale on Friday afternoon. She could tell I had something going on and I told her about Brad, she was so happy for me and promised to make me completely smooth. An hour an a half later, I was hairless except for a small strip of hair above my clitty cock, I admired myself in the full length mirror, my legs and ass looked exceptionally femme. I thanked Gretchen, paid her and hurried home.

Saturday arrived, I was house sitting for friends and knew it would be a great place to meet Brad. The master bedroom had a king size bed and plenty of room to play. Three hours before Brads arrival I douched several times to be extra clean. I bathed and began the chore of transforming. First concealer, then began working on my eyes, I wanted to look sultry for Brad. After my face and lips were done I dressed. White corset with garters attached, my breasts pushed up and out, nipples exposed, white lace hose, white leather chocker collar and white 5" heels. The finishing touch was my long auburn wig. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I knew Brad would be pleased!

Brad phoned and said he was here, I looked out the window and saw him pull into the drive way. My heart raced as I went to the door. I saw him walking toward the door, what a cutie! Brad was shorter than me, at 6'1'' without heels most men are. He came in and I bent over to kiss him, Brad took my neck and gave me a big wet kiss, I knew then he approved. I took his hand and lead him upstairs, he caressed my ass with his free hand and gave me a love tap saying how sexy he thought my ass looked, I smiled as we entered the bedroom. The lights were dimmed and a TS porn was playing on the television, I sat on the edge of the bed and Brad fondled me as he continued to kiss me. Brad continued down and sucked my nipples as he pulled my thong away from my hole; he inserted his finger and made me squirm. I wanted to take it slow but I was in heat and Brad sensed it, I couldn't wait any longer for his cock. Brad stripped and I laid down with my legs spread, he reached for the liquid KY and lubed my hole, then he reached for a condom, I took his hand and looked at him in the eyes I said Brad, am I what you want? He shook his head and said yes, I told him I was his girl and only he would be allowed to fuck me bareback. Brad smiled and dropped the condom and lubed his cock. He was 6" long and very meaty, his cock head looked like a large purple mushroom, it was very pronounced, and I knew it would feel good as I rubbed the lining of my ass pussy.

Brad inserted the head first and waited till I relaxed, once I eased up he easily slid in the rest, slowly stroking back and forth.

Once he bent over and kissed me, his rhythm increased and I knew he was at the point of no return, soon Brad tensed and I could feel each pulse of cum enter into me. He pulled out when done, laid next to me and told me how much he loved being inside of me. I stroked his chest and told him we only began our first session, soon I took him in the guest bathroom and cleaned his cock. He went back to bed and I went to the master bathroom to insert a tampon, I wanted to keep Brads cum in me while he was there. After fixing my makeup I returned to the bed and took Brads cock in my mouth. I then began to lick, paying attention to his ball sac. At 21 years old it didn't take long for him to get hard again, I took his shaft in my hand and his balls in the other, I gently tugged on his sac as I began to work on his cocks head. I circled the engorged cock head with my tongue and licked his frenum with the tip of my tongue vigorously. Brad was soon very hard and I opened his pee hole and licked inside as deep as possible with the tip of my tongue, pre-cum was coming out and tasted delicious. I then took his entire cock in my mouth and sucked; I soon felt his sac tighten and knew he would cum soon. As he let loose I released my hold on his sac so he could flow freely, I wrapped my lips around his cock head and swallowed with each of his pulses as to not miss a drop! Brad tasted as delicious as he looked, I lay in his arms as we slept and dreamed of our future-

It wasn't long before I was awakened by the feel of Brad kissing me softly on my lips. I woke, smiled and we began to make-out like teenagers in heat. Brad didn't seem to mind the taste of his cum in my mouth. We deeply explored each other; he told me he has never had a blowjob like I gave him and wanted to make me feel as good. I usually only serve men and am not used to having someone want to make me cum. Brad insisted that I cum and he began to stroke my small clitty. I held his hand and told him I did not cum like he did. I explained that I came from prostrate massage or what I liked to call "G" spot massage. Brad was intrigued and wanted to please me, I went to the bathroom and removed my tampon, once back in bed I lay on my back with my head resting on some pillows. Brad knelt next to me and I told him to insert his fingers, he slid in one easily, then two and three into my ass pussy.

I was feeling so hot and began to squirm, I told Brad to insert his fingers as deep as possible and curl them forward till he reached my "G" spot. He was like a pro as he found the area that drove me wild. My heart beat increased as did my breathing, Brad could tell he had the right spot when my eyes glazed and I moved to the rhythm of his hand. My little clitty was semi hard and soon some pre-cum moistened its tip. I pulled Brad closer and told him to put his cock in my mouth. Brad slid his cock head past my lips as he continued to massage my ass pussy with his fingers. I began to writhe as Brad brought me to a peak, he expertly curled his fingers and milked my cum thru my clitty. Sperm oozed from my sweet little cock and I was exhausted. I don't cum often and it felt like such sweet release.

I went to the bathroom to clean up, when I returned Brad was lying on the bed still rock hard, I smiled and climbed on top of him. Straddling his body I reached back and grabbed his meaty cock, aimed it towards my hole and slowly squatted on it. His cock head was so big it felt as if he tore me slightly, once in I slid down, greedily taking the rest of the shaft. Brad was so full of testosterone at his age I knew he would fill me with a huge load again. My "G" spot was still very swollen, his cock pushing against it made it feel like it was 12'' long. I could feel each thrust all the way into my chest. My breasts heaved and Brad pulled on each nipple as I rode him like a horse. Soon Brad began to breathe heavily. His cock so hard I could not help but to scream out every time he pumped. I became so loud Brad put a finger in my mouth. Brad came and I was so overly sensitive I could feel the liquid splash deep in my pussy. I kept Brad's still hard cock inside my ass pussy as long as possible as I bent forward to kiss him deeply. I then inserted a fresh tampon and went back to bed. I told Brad I would take the tampon out in the morning when he left so I could feel his man cum drip from my hole all day to remind me of him.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Brad and Tina Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds