• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Aunt Charlotte

Aunt Charlotte

He hadn't been back to her house in over fifteen years. After his two week stay, he had never been invited back. Her rejection hurt him at first. But then he realized it for what it truly was. Not a rejection. But an end. And end to his training. And end to his humiliation. And the beginning of his sexual journey.

That's how he always thought of the years since leaving her. A journey. He spent years trying to find a woman who would treat him like she did. He hadn't thought it would be too hard. He had found several women who he had thought would be the one to take her place. But unfortunately, none of them had ever worked out.

He had thought of her often during those years. He wondered how she would have reacted if he had just showed up on her doorstep. Would she be glad to see him? Would they take up where they had left off? Or would she tell him to go away? Tell him their time was over? Tell him she had moved on?

He had questioned his mother, several times after returning from the States and his failed attempt at marriage, what had become of her. All he was told that she had closed the up her house and moved to Spain. But now she was back. And so was he.

****

"How are you Nick?"

Nick turned at the sound of his name.

"Hello Caren." He said, leaning in and kissing her cheek.

Caren was Aunt Charlotte's youngest daughter. At forty, Caren was a striking woman and the only daughter that held a strong resemblance to her mother. Her blonde hair, inherited from her mother, was loose and wavy and fell to her shoulders. She was shorter than him, despite her heels. The black knee-length dress she wore clung to her curvy figure.

"Mom would be glad that you came. She spoke very fondly of you."

"Really?" He said, a bit surprised.

He hadn't thought Aunt Charlotte spoke of their time together. Oh, she mentioned that she had mentioned him to her friends, but he never thought family. Especially her daughter. God knew, he never brought up his visit here. Just the thought of Caren knowing what might have happened between him and her mother had his cock hardening in his jeans.

"Yes. She always said you were her favorite." Caren said, winked and then walked away.

Nick stood there and tried to make sense of what Caren had just told him. And then it hit him. She knew! Caren knew all about his two week stay with her mother. She knew what she had done to him. And to several others.

Nick put down his drink and went to find her again. He needed to know what his aunt had told her. Had she described every humiliating detail? Nick could feel his face flaming as the memories came rushing back.

****

He had just turned sixteen and gotten in with the wrong crowd. His parents had their hands full with his three younger siblings when his uncle's ex-wife called up to ask for some summer help with the house she was renovating. His mother immediately offered Nick's services. Afterall, it would get him away from "that crowd" as she put it and give him some time to decide where his life was going.

So, he was packed up and sent off to live with Aunt Charlotte. He hadn't seen her in years and had a hard time remembering what she looked like. The train ride to Richmond was long and it gave him plenty of time to imagine what his fifty-something year old aunt would want to do. Plant a garden, hang some curtains, clean the house, be her companion....

Nick shuddered at that thought. Two weeks of hanging around a musty old house with a musty old lady, listening to her bitch and moan about her rotten ex-husband was not the summer kick off he had imagined. And yet, here he was. Going from train to taxi, up to the secluded home she had gotten in the divorce.

Nick shifted the duffel bag on his shoulder and rang the bell. He waited five minutes them rang it again.

"Oh wonderful." He muttered, imaging her needing a walker to make it the door.

He as about to press it again when the door suddenly opened.

"You must be Nick?" She said with a welcoming smile.

"Uh...yeah." He answered, blinking his eyes quickly, taking in the woman before him.

"Come in, close the door and follow me."

She turned and walked down the hallway. The heels of her black, leather, thigh high boots, clicked on the polished hardwood floor.

Oh Shit!, Nick thought. He stepped through the door, closed it and followed her down the hall to a small room. His eyes were focused on the rounded, barely covered ass in front of him. The black leather thong matched the bustier perfectly. When she turned to face him, his eyes fastened on her generous breasts, barely contained.

"Sit down."

Nick dropped his bag and quickly sat in the chair facing her. She went to the table, picked what looked like a riding crop up, and smacked it loudly in the palm of her hand.

"Now Nick, you're mom tells me you have fallen in with a rather rough crowd."

"Yeah."

"Yes ma'am."

"Yes ma'am" He repeated, watching as she began to circle his chair.

"Do you know why you are here?"

"To help my old aunt out."

She laughed. A melodic sound that sent goosebumps over his skin.

"Old huh?" She lifted her arms out and turned around before him. "Do I look old?"

Nick could only shake his head. She was Aunt Charlotte? His uncle was in his late fifties, which meant she would be around the same age. However, she didn't look like a woman in her fifties. Her body was still toned and tight. Her breasts still round and full. Except for a few wrinkles around her smiling blue eyes, she could easily pass for a woman in her late thirties, early forties.

"You haven't answered me Nick. Do I look old?"

"No ma'am."

"Very good. Now, let me explain what is going to happen for the next two weeks."

She started to circle his chair again, smacking her crop against her hand.

"You will remain naked as long as you are in my presence. I my chose to use a few of my toys on you. But I promise, you will enjoy everything. Eventually. You are to do everything and anything I command, at any time I command it. If you do not, or do not act quickly enough, you will be punished. Is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Excellent." She said, standing before him. "Now, stand and take off your clothes."

Nick slowly stood. His cock was straining against his jeans. His hands went to his tee shirt and he pulled it over his head. He could feel Aunt Charlotte's eyes on him as he started to unbutton his jeans. He didn't get any furhter than the zipper when the tip of her crop slapped against his hand.

"What have we here?" She rubbed the crop along his jean covered erection. "Are you turned on Nick?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Would you like to cum?"

"Yes ma'am."

Aunt Charlotte stepped back then sat on the couch facing him. She leaned back and crossed her long, leather boot clad legs.

"Finish undressing and masturbate until you cum."

Nick continued to undress. He stood before her, completely naked, unsure of what to do next.

"Well?" Aunt Charlotte asked, staring at him.

Surely she wasn't serious? Nick had only jerked off to magazines. And never in front of an audience.

"Aunt Charlotte..." He began but was cut off as she lapped her crop against the couch and stood.

"My dear Nick. You will learn, soon I hope, that when I give a command, it is to be followed. No questions and no hesitating." She moved to stand before him, drawing her crop lazily over his smooth chest.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Turn around, bend over and grab the arms of the chair."

Nick did as he was told. He had a bad feeling and it was confirmed a second later.

SMACK!

He bit his lip to stop from crying out as the crop landed across his right ass cheek.

SMACK!

A second blow against his left ass cheek.

Then he felt her soft hand, smoothing over his stinging flesh.

"Very nice." She said as she continued to rub, slipping one finger between his ass cheeks and pressing it against his asshole.

Nick tried not to buck against her finger. His ass was off limits. He didn't go for that shit.

"You don't like that, do you?" She asked, pressing even harder.

"No ma'am." Nick answered, his voice coming out strained.

"A virgin ass Nick?"

"Yes ma'am"

Nick felt her move and then he felt the weight of her breasts pressed against his bare back. Her breath tickled his neck as she leaned in close.

"I'm going to fuck you in that tight, virgin ass of yours Nick. And you are going to love it. Beg me for it even." She whispered, sending goosebumps over his skin.

"Now, your ass has a nice little glow to it. I want you to stand up, turn around and masturbate for me. Do you understand Nick?"

"Yes ma'am."

Her weight was removed and Nick quickly stood and turned to face her. She had stepped back and crossed her arms under her breasts.

Nick reached down and took his hard cock in his hand and slowly started to rub it. He felt it grow even more in his hand. Knowing she watched turned him on more and his hand began to pump faster. He closed his eyes as he felt the pre-cum leak from his purple head. He used it to lubricate his cock and fisted it tighter.

"Eyes on me Nick. I want you to watch me as you cum."

Nick's eyes snapped open. She stood only inches from him now. He glanced down at her full breasts, the creamy skin of her throat, her full pink lips and crystal blue eyes.

He wasn't going to last much longer. Between her watching him and his ass still stinging from the crop, Nick was highly aroused.

"Oh shit" He groaned, his eyes holding hers as his cock erupted and spewed his cum all over his hand.

Panting, he looked down at the mess in his hand. He looked back up and waited for her instructions.

"That was very nice. How did it feel?"

"Great."

She laughed.

"You may clean your hand on your shirt." She said nodding to his discarded clothing.

Nick picked up his shirt and clean his hand and limp cock. When he was done, he dropped his soiled shirt and waited.

Aunt Charlotte just stood and watched him. Her blue eyes fascinated him. He tried to appear casual but he was naked in front of her and as uncomfortable as he was, he knew she was enjoying it.

"I have something for you."

Clothes, he hoped. Or at least underwear. He watched her move to a small desk against the back wall. She opened the deep side drawer and rummaged around for a minute. She stood suddenly and shut the door.

"Once I put this on you, only I can remove it. You are to wear it at all times. If I find you with out it, even in sleep, I will punish you. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

Nick watched as she unrolled the item in her hand.

"This is a cock cage. Once you are hard, I will put this around your cock and you will stay hard."

He watched as she reached for his cock and began to stroke it, making it grow to life again. She slipped the light weight metal cage over his cock, down to the base. He shuddered as she lifted his balls and secured it. It was tight and uncomfortable.

"When you are in my presence, you will offer me your leash so I may lead you around and direct you."

Again she reached down and hooked a long leather leash to a metal loop at the base of his cock on the cock cage. She gave it a light tug, forcing him to take a step toward her.

"Very good." She stepped back, still holding the leash in her hands.

"Now, let me show you where you will be staying."

****

Nick shook his head to clear away the memory. All his fondest memories involved Aunt Charlotte. She had given him so much in their short time together.

"Nick?"

Nick turned to find Caren walking toward him.

"It's hard to believe she is gone." He said, looking back out over the gardens. Aunt Charlotte loved her gardens.

"Yes. It is. But she lived a full and staisfying life after dad divorced her. She was finally doing all the things that made her happy." She turned and faced him.

"What about you Nick? Are you happy?"

"I was. Once."

"And now?"

Now? Happy? He didn't know what happiness was. He had a failed marriage under his belt, a shitty job and no social life. No, he wasn't happy now.

"Now, I think I should go. It's getting late."

"You don't have to go. You can stay here. There is plenty of room."

Did she know what she was asking? This house held too many memories for him to stay here.

"Thank you Caren, but I made reservations."

"Ok then. Will you be here tomorrow? The rest of the family is flying in?"

"Sure."

Caren walked Nick out. They made mall talk until they reached the front door.

"Good to see you Caren. I just wish it was under better circumstances." He said pulling her into a hug.

"You too Nick. And if you change your mind, I have your old room ready." She whispered in his ear.

Nick pulled back and looked at her. He said nothing as he turned and walked out, closing the door softly behind him. There was no doubt that she knew. But he wondered now if she was willing to pick up where her mother had left off?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Aunt Charlotte

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds