• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Coming Home

Coming Home

12

"Hey," I yelled into the hall as the door opened, "I'm home!" My answer was the silence that followed. I pushed the door all the way open, and walked into the entry hall, my dress shoes clicking as I walked on the hardwood. Closing the door behind me, I shifted my duffel bag off of my shoulder and slid it on to the floor. "Hello?" I called, listening to my voice echo through the house. "Any one here?" Again I was greeted with silence.

"Wonderful." I muttered. Picking up my duffel I pushed it on to my shoulder and began to walk up the stairs to the bedroom I left behind when I entered the military three years before. As I topped the stairs I turned and walked down the hall to my room, thankful that my parents had the up stairs carpeted. I hate the clicking my dress shoes make. The door to my room was closed, and for the first time since I had begun my journey home, I felt a little awkward.

The door was made of oak, and shone just as brightly as the silver door knob attached to it. I felt strange, and oddly. . .intimidated. Why? It was only a door. Shaking my head over my own stupidity, I opened the door and walked inside. As I look back on it now, I think I had a sense of the things that coming home would bring me.

It was as if the last three years had never happened. My bed was made, but every thing else was the way I had left it. A mess. My civvies, or civilian clothing, I had worn while home was strewn about the room as I had left them. My computer desk and dresser were chalk full of things I didn't even recall while I was away. Dropping my duffel to the floor, I took off my hat and ran a hand through my short hair.

Maybe I shouldn't have taken my leave.

Just as I was feeling as if life couldn't get any worse at all, I heard the front door open, and a woman's laughter ensuing. My ears had long ago been finely tuned to hearing an enemy's approach. The woman's laughter was followed by a man's voice, fairly hushed and not my fathers. Instantly I was on alert, my entire body honed in and ready to fight. Quickly and silently, I slipped my dress shoes off and my socks, and exited my room, closing the door as I went, as silently as possible. A small almost inaudible click followed, but as the voices continued in their conversation, I knew they hadn't herd it.

Slipping a hand into the back of my pants, I grabbed the knife I had been given to me years ago by my father, and began to creep down the hall. I listened carefully to the voices as I went and I quickly realized they were coming toward the stairs. Stopping all movement, including my breathing, I listened, and heard as they began to climb the stairs.

Suddenly the conversation stopped, and the movement stopped. Had I been spotted? Tightening my hold on my knife, I sprang out knowing my best chance at defense was surprise.

Boy was I surprised.

My little sister's frightened scream, and her boyfriend's shout of terror were something I was counting on. Only I was counting on it coming from a burglar or a rapist or something. Not my little sister.

"I am going to kill you, you stupid bastard!" My sister's shout of rage hit me quickly as I looked from her to her stunned boyfriend.

"Andi? What the hell are you doing?" I asked quickly coming to my senses.

"James you are so dead!"

"Uh. . ." Andi's boyfriend was slowly backing up, walking slowly down the stairs. "I'll call you later, Andi." He said as he turned and ran out the door.

"Ben, wait! He's just. . ." The front door slammed on her explanation. "my brother. " Andi turned to me and began to walk up the stairs, her expression as frightening as hell week. "You weren't supposed to be here till next Monday."

"No," I said correcting her, "This Monday. Today." I stated. My sister came to rest a foot away from me, and I could tell she was steaming mad. Her face was bright red in color and her eyes looked ablaze.

"Why did you have to scare him off like that? Geese, James, I'm eighteen now. I do have sex."

I cringed. When I had left home my sister wasn't quite fifteen, now she was eighteen and having sex? I had to admit, she was getting more than I was then. Unable to help myself I gazed quickly down at my sister's body. Well, she wasn't little anymore. Nice rack, smooth curves, long legs... man! She's your sister! My eyes instantly clicked back to her's with that reminder.

"You are a dead man."

Before I realized her intent, Andi decked me. More stunned than knocked off balance, I fell backward, landing hard on my butt. Andi gave me a cocky smile, and walked past me down the hall to her room. "Oh, really?" I asked under my breath. "This is war." As Andi opened the door to her room, I grabbed her around the waist.

"Hey, put me DOWN!" Andi screamed as I tossed her on to my shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"No, I believe you started a war."

"No, you did! You chased Ben out of here!"

"I did no such thing." I said as I calmly kicked her door shut and strode into her room. I was relieved to find it free of posters of N*SYNC and Backstreet Boys. She did have one poster, a poster I was a little shocked to see. It was a large movie size poster, an advertisement to join the SEALs. "I didn't say one word to him, Andi. He just ran off when he saw me."

"Big shock there." Andi mumbled under her breath. "You looked like you were going to kill us when jumped out like that. Was that Dad's old hunting knife?"

"Yep." Tossing her on her bed, I smiled evilly at her. "As I have herd it said before. . .I declare war!" I made an overly dramatic lunge at her, and began to tickle her unmercifully. She had always hated being tickled.

"James!!" Andi screamed as I tickled her. "Stop! Please! She was laughing so hard I could barely understand her. I smiled to my self and realized that this was the most fun I had had since I left home. It felt as if the last three years hadn't happened. I felt like I was seventeen again, a week before I left for the Navy, and I was simply hanging out, or rather tormenting my sister.

Andi struggled against me, slapping my hands as she laughed. I leaned over her and had to shout over her laughing:"This is what you get! SEALs never back down!" I laughed as my sister tried to pull herself away.

Pulling her back next to me, Andi wised up. She started to tickle me. I hadn't been tickled in so long I forgot what it felt like. Suddenly she was the aggressor, and I was too weak to push her all the way away. Andi took advantage of her position and straddled my hips, tickling my side now.

My eyes had closed in horror when Andi began to tickle me. When I opened my eyes, despite my best efforts, I got a hard on. It had been a year and a half since my last sexual escapade, and seeing a girl, albeit my sister, straddling my hips in a mini skirt, well it did me in. I closed my eyes, in pure bliss, and with out consulting my brain, my hips arched and I began to no longer feel the tickling.

Andi must have felt my erection, because as suddenly as the war had started, it ended. Andi was leaning down close to my face when she stopped. Opening my eyes slowly, I saw my sister's face. It was about six inches from mine, and completely devoid of any expression. Oh shit! my brain screamed. Get out! Your gonna blow!

I turned my whole body to the left, trying to roll Andi off of me so I could get into my own room to masturbate and shoot my load. Andi wasn't going to have any of that. As I rolled, Andi locked her legs around me, and I ended up on top of her, my body resting between her thighs. Andi had her arms wrapped around my middle, and looked up at me innocently. "Andi, let me up. I need to get out of here." I said quite desperately.

"No."

"No?" Andi arched her hips and rubbed my straining hardon. I closed my eyes against the pure pleasure she had reeked in my body. I felt my lower lip quiver with pleasure. This is wrong! My brain screamed at me. Wrong very wrong. "Andi . . ." I said, my voice pleading, unsure.

When I opened my eyes, I found her looking at me, with an almost pleading look on her face. Her face rested just inches from mine, and as I stared into her eyes, I knew what was going to happen. Slowly lowering my head, Andi met me half way, and our lips touched. Turning my head, I opened my mouth and was lucky to find my sister's tongue brushing against mine. Instantly my mind went from "no no no" to "gotta get inside a pussy." I ground my hips into her's, reveling in the pure unadulterated pleasure it caused me.

Breaking our kiss, I looked down at her. "How far are you willing to go with this?" I asked. If she didn't want to screw, then I needed out, now. Andi arched her hips against my raging boner and I nearly fainted.

"All the way." She whispered. I groaned.

Andi smiled, and pushed against my shoulder, a sign I took to roll off of her. Andi rolled off the bed, and stood at the edge. "Come over here." She said. I moved over until I was sitting on the edge of the bed, with Andi in front of me.

My sister was pretty for an 18 year old. Dark rich brown hair pulled back with some sort of clip thing, a dark blue spaghetti strap tank top covered a nicely formed rack (my guess- they are natural- C's) and a short denim mini skirt. Andi began to make her hips sway, moving to their own rhythm.

She turned bending over, and doing a bump and grind to my face. I have to admit, I didn't mind all that much. When she stood again, she glanced at me over her shoulder, and pulled her tank off. She wasn't wearing a bra. She turned, and I was lost.

Her tits were nice, bouncy and perky. Her nipples were a dark brown, and already peaking. I don't know how she got on the bed, if I put her there nicely, or if I threw her on to it. "Enough," I said, my voice ragged. "I need to cum." I bounded off the bed, and took my uniform off more quickly than I ever had before. I had my shirt off, and I was working on my matching tan dress pants when Andi moaned. I looked up and noticed she was touching herself under her panties.

She had hiked her skirt up, and slipped a hand inside herself while I had taken my shirt off.

"Your driving me crazy." I grated out. I laid down on the bed, and spread her thighs wide. I could see the finger she was sliding in and out of her pussy through her panties. I almost blew my load then and there.

"Lucky fingers," I moaned watching her. Hooking my hands on the straps at her hips, I pulled her panties down to reveal a nicely trimmed bush. A musky womanly smell emitted from between her thighs, and all I wanted to do was pop off in her cunt.

I looked up at her I saw her palming her titties. God, all she could possibly do was turn me on.

Reaching down, I unbuttoned my pants, and pushed them down far enough to release my straining cock. My cock sprang free, and I groaned as the cool air hit it. Raising myself over Andi, I leaned down and licked each nipple lightly, just enough to make her want more.

Finally I came face to face with my sister. I put one hand between her thighs, and spread them as far as they would go. Using the same hand, I grasped my cock and rubbed the tip on Andi's clit.

"Oh yes. . ." She moaned and arched up. As she arched up, I let my cock go, and let it slide down into the crevice of her. Once I reached it, I began to slowly push inside. I had always impressed my girlfriends with my dick. It is about seven and a half inches when hard, and when added to the thickness of it, about three quarters as thick as a can of pop, girls went wild. If they wanted long, I was. If they wanted thick, I was. I could pleasure them no matter what.

I pushed into her, and was greeted nicely. I had never fucked virgins this tight. My sister felt so great. It was like sticking my cock into an electrical outlet. Unable to help myself, I pushed all the way inside hard and fast. "Oh god yes!" Andi screamed as I thrust into her. I let myself rest for a few seconds inside her, trying to regain my stamina. Pulling out slowly, I pushed inside her again, and was greeted sweetly when she raised her knees to take me deeper inside. I repeated the movements, slowly. I began to pump myself into her, steadily. It was by far the greatest feeling of my life. Her eagerness got the better of me though.

"OH GOD!" Andi screamed, her nails clawing my back.

"Oh Andi. . baby your so damn tight." I ground out, my cock slamming into her hard now. "Oh god. . .should I. . pull out?" I asked between gasps for air.

"No. . .cum inside me, James. I need to feel your cum inside me. . ."With my sister's approval, I shot off inside her, jerking and spasming as I came. Opening my eyes, I looked down at Andi.

Disappointment lined her face. She didn't think I could make her cum. Pushing as deep as I could go, I forced myself to go on. I wasn't soft, but I was kind of tender. I kept thrusting and pumping while watching her. "Does that feel good, baby?"I whispered

"Yes, yes, James. I love it." She moaned in return

"You like my dick inside you, don't you? Sliding in and out."

"Oh yes... oh god."

"Tell me what to do baby." I said, sliding my tongue along her bottom lip.

"Oh James. That's right pump me hard. Harder, James! Harder!" I fucked her as hard as I could, surprised to find myself building to another cum. "Yes, oh that's . . .YES!! I'm cumming! Oh I'm Cumming!!!ooohhhhh. . ." suddenly her pussy began to tighten and massage and ripple over my cock, and I knew she was cumming. Listening as she screamed my name, and feeling her cum around my cock, I shot off another huge load into her.

Finally I rolled off of her, and lay on my back next to her, gasping for air. I felt exhausted, a good exhausted though. The air smelled like sex, and I was proud of myself. That was the first time I had ever cum twice with one hard on.

"Whoa." I said on a harsh groan.

"Yea." Andi agreed. For some reason, I expected to feel weird afterward, but I didn't. I felt great. Energetic.

I tried to remind myself that this was her idea. I had, after all, done willingly what she'd wished of me. Andi slid a hand over my slick body, and I shivered in response. I wanted her again. She was killing me. I never guessed how her soft her touches would make me so fucking hard again so quickly. I was beyond caring that my entire body was trembling, beyond worrying about the groans that broke from my lips, every time she brushed my rock hard dick. Andi smiled wantonly at me, as she rose to her knees and pulled off her skirt, and tossed it to the ground. Sitting beside me, she continued to touch my body in ways that made me want to scream.

All I could think about was holding on to the bed with both hands, to whether to keep myself from grabbing her or to keep from bucking so hard beneath her, that I would toss her down to the ground, I didn't know. Andi slid her hand down to my groin, and wrapped her hand around my thick cock. Slowly stroking it upward, then back down again. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before. Even in my wildest days as a new Navy recruit.

I closed my eyes in pure pleasure, and Andi must have been waiting for that, because as soon as I did, I felt my ramrod slide into her moist, and hot mouth. I knew I couldn't hold back another second. Pulling her up, I noticed, that some how, Andi had gotten the rest of my clothing off with out my knowledge or permission. I pulled her on top of me, and forced her to straddle my thighs.

She cried out when I pushed into her with one hard, fierce thrust, thankfully it wasn't in pain, it was a cry of my name. More like a scream. Only my need to know she was cumming when I did this time, made me hold back from popping off in her wet cunt right then and there. Shifting my hips, I made sure that on every down thrust, her clit slid along my cock, making her every movement feel tantalizing. I felt Andi tremble on the first down stroke. Reaching up, I slid my hands up her ribcage to hold her titties in my palms. They were full, and bouncy. I let my thumbs rub over the nipples, making them hard, and I began to caress her nipple with my forefinger and thumb, pinching lightly as she rode me. Her eyes locked on mine, as my hot thickness drove into her again and again.

"Ugnnnn. . ." Her moans as she rode me told me how much she liked how I fucked her. I drove deep into her, pushing as far as I could reach. The moment she clawed my chest, raking her nails over my hard nipples, I knew I was lost. I felt an explosion boiling up inside my balls, aching to get out, and when I pushed deep to let it flow, I herd her cry out. Her deep cunt muscles contracted fiercely at the precise moment my cock filled and expanded to it's fullest, to shoot inside her. I nearly screamed at the intensity of my orgasm. My cock thrusting wildly shooting shot after shot of my warm cock juice into her warm tight wet cunt. I clutched at her as wave after wave of jerking pleasure consumed me.

Feeling exhausted, I dropped my head on to her pillows, and sighed. This was the best and most wonderful fuck of my life. Opening my eyes, I looked at the girl who was my sister, and sighed inwardly. For the first time in my life, I was having feelings that weren't at all brotherly toward her. Her eyes were closed, as she recounted her bliss, and when Andi finally opened her eyes and looked at me, she smiled, and I knew I was lost.

Suddenly I was glad I wasn't her blood brother. (You see, when I was eleven, my parents divorced. My dad married Andrea who was three years younger than him, and who had a foster daughter, that she had adopted. Andi. Andrea wasn't related to me in any way, thank god. But I still treated her like a sister.) I was totally and completely in love with her.

Everything made sense, then. The reason I never slept around when all the other soldiers went out to date, the reason, I always found a reason to write home to her. I loved her. I wanted nothing more in my life than to marry her, and make babies with her.

That thought cleared my mind instantly.

"Shit." I ground out, as Andi dislodged her body from mine.

"What?"

"We forgot my damned condoms. Fuck, I had some in my duffel too." I had squirted my baby juice three times in her little body, and with my damned luck, she'd be pregnant by morning. "Are you on the pill?"

"No."

I felt relief such as I had ever known sweep through me. Why? I didn't want her to get pregnant did I? I shook my head, even as I stood. This was all crazy. I was crazy. This wasn't going to work between us. No matter how earth shattering the sex was, a relationship between us could never work.

Looking up I saw the SEAL poster again. Curiosity struck and held in my mind. Why the hell would she have a SEALs poster in her bedroom of all places. She couldn't become a SEAL, she was a woman, no, not even a woman yet. She was only eighteen years old. Oh, she's a woman!-some of my body parts shouted at me.

"Andrea," I siad, turning back to her, "Why on Earth do you have a Navy SEALs poster in your room? You know they won't let women into ground combat, don't you?" I asked, looking at her.

She was stretched out on her bed like a well fed cat, scratching her stomach lightly. It was a little odd to look at her with no clothing on, but when I saw a little of my cum splattered in her pubes, I felt, well, I felt proud of myself.

"You'll laugh." She said, shaking her head at me. I shook my head, and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Boy scouts honor." I said.

Andi looked up at me guiltily, before sitting up, and bowing her head, as if she were in confession. "I found the poster in the school trash. I brought it home at first, thinking it would make me feel closer to you. It did for a while." Andi paused as she spoke to me, and then sighed. "I felt like you were home again when I had the poster up.

"Then one day, I was masturbating when I looked up and saw the poster. I couldn't help but imagine you with me. Pumping me hard like you just did. After a while, I could only imagine you fucking me. I couldn't think of anything else. I wanted your body. I have for the longest time." She whispered the last of that confession on a whisper as if she were ashamed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Coming Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds