• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife Sherry Ch. 04

My Wife Sherry Ch. 04

12

Rob sat holding the newspaper thinking about things he had said to Sherry about a divorce and moving out here. He sat thinking what it was inside that made him suggest such a thing. Most men would have given up as soon as another man had entered the picture like John.

Maybe deep down inside, he was punishing himself for cheating on her. He thought back to the days of their marriage. Rob loved to take her out to the clubs to show her off. She was his trophy wife! He was always proud of her wherever they went. Men would always stare at her and drool.

Rob kept questioning himself why he was doing this. Rob read stories on the internet about husbands that loved to watch their wives with other men. Rob had read stories where the husband ate out his wife's pussy after having sex with another man.

This just wasn't about sex. Sherry was in love with another man. Rob went over the facts. He was black and much bigger and stronger then himself. John was very well endowed and a good lover from what he saw.

Perhaps Sherry was indeed paying him back but he loved it! It was something different that stimulated his desire to play a submissive role with Sherry. Maybe this brought out his deepest, darkest fetish.

Yes. Rob could leave at any time and go back home and start fresh. Perhaps there was a glimmer of hope she would take him back. Rob couldn't deny that he was extremely aroused Friday night both watching and eating Sherry's pussy.

Maybe it was a sick thought but he couldn't wait to see what he would experience once John arrived.

Sherry touched up her makeup while she thought of Rob's crazy idea. She thought he was joking at first but knew he was serious when he kept insisting they see an attorney first thing in the morning.

She heard the doorbell ring. "Rob. Can you get the door? I'll be right out!"

Rob nervously got up from the chair and adjusted his shirt. Rob had been debating how he should act with this gay thing. He decided he'd just be himself. John wouldn't know the difference.

He took a deep breath and opened the door. John was standing with a bunch of flowers in his hand.

"Come in. You must be John?"

John walked through the door starring at Rob. "You must be Sherry's friend? Uh . . . I don't believe she mentioned your name."

Rob extended his hand out. "It's Robby. It's a real pleasure to meet you."

Rob couldn't get over how tall and large John was. He didn't get this close last night so it was hard to imagine how huge he really was.

Sherry came walking out of the bedroom with a huge smile on her face and walked toward John and gave him a kiss as he gave her the flowers. Rob felt strange as another man kissed his wife just a few feet away.

John stood back and smiled at Sherry. "Oh . . . We . . . Looking hot tonight!"

Sherry smiled. "I'm going to put these in water. Why don't you sit down and get acquainted while I'm in the kitchen? I'll fix us a drink too!"

They sat down in the living room as John sized Rob up. "So. How long have you known Sherry?"

"It's been about eight years now. We met in college before she got married."

John starred at Rob trying to figure him out. "Excuse me for speaking so bluntly but Sherry mentioned that you are . . . Uh . . . Gay?"

Well. Rob couldn't blame the man for getting right to the point. "Yes."

"It doesn't bother me but I'm relieved to know that about you. What are your plans? Do you plan on staying here for a while?"

"Sherry and I were just having a little discussion about that before you got here. You see. I'm planning on moving out here and Sherry offered to let me stay here with her until I got settled in."

John laughed. "Well. Sherry didn't mention anything about it to me but I suppose it'll be all right. Are you sure that your gay?"

Rob laughed. "You don't have a thing to worry about with me staying here!"

Sherry walked in with the drinks. "What are you guys laughing about?"

John smiled as he took a swig of the drink. "Robby here was just telling me that he might be moving out here soon and your allowing him to stay here with you?"

Sherry nervously laughed. "Yeah. That's right."

Sherry sat down next to John on the sofa. He put his arm around her and held her tight. John looked over at Rob again. "I suppose it'll be all right for a while. Oh . . . Uh . . . We didn't keep you from getting any sleep the other night did we?"

Rob nervously laughed. "Uh. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow."

The evening progressed with more drinks and Rob and John was beginning to feel more comfortable. With John it may have been more of a tolerance for Sherry's benefit. John had his paws on Sherry the entire evening which made Rob uncomfortable in that aspect.

Sherry was in the kitchen preparing their tenth drink of the night. They were all feeling effects from the liquor and getting very loose. Sherry walked back and gave everyone a new drink and almost fell on Rob when she leaned over. Rob caught her and helped her stand up.

John laughed. "You might come in handy around here!" He laughed again! "Do you wash cars too?"

Sherry had a little trouble sitting back down next to John and laughed when she bumped his knee and almost feel on the floor. John reached out and grabbed her hips.

"Come on over here and sit on my lap, Princess!"

She giggled as she backed up and sat across his lap and put her arm around his neck and gave him a kiss. Rob watched as they smooched and laughed. Sherry was just about purring like a kitten as she stuck her tongue out and licked circles around John's lips.

John quickly glanced at Rob and smiled. "Sherry can never get enough chocolate."

Sherry was acting silly and giggling as she put her hand near his neck and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt and started to rub his chest. She kept kissing his face.

"I like chocolate pudding too!"

John playfully replied as he squeezed her waist. "You like chocolate pudding pie!"

Sherry giggled as she reached for his hand on her waist and raised it and placed it on one of her boobs. John began squeezing it as they kissed.

"You gonna give me some chocolate cream for my pie?"

They playfully kissed as he kept squeezing and massaging her boob. "Mm . . . Yeah . . . Pinch my nipple to it feels so good, Darling."

Sherry yelped when John pinched too hard. She giggled and starred at Rob. "Robby likes this shit, don't you Robby?"

Rob felt like crawling under the cushion of the chair as John was smiling at him. "You like to watch, Robby?"

Sherry giggled and butted in before Rob had a chance to reply. "Yeah. He does! He likes whipped cream vanilla pie with chocolate on the inside too, isn't that right, Robby!"

John chuckled as he starred at Rob and began to burst out laughing as he replied. "I don't know about you guys or what you do behind closed doors but I don't swing that way. I'm really sorry about that , Robby!"

Rob wanted to turn into something else at that moment. Sherry was so drunk that she was letting everything slip out in a joking way. Rob began to worry what else Sherry might say to John.

Sherry kept peeking his lips with little kisses and smiling and giggling at John. She moved her hand to his face and started touching his cheek and his wide fat nose as she kissed his lips.

"I have something exciting to tell you, Darling."

John's eyes were all glassy as he smiled at Sherry. "Um . . . You have a surprise for me, Princess?" John slipped his fingers under her shorts at her leg. "You gonna give it to me now?"

Sherry kept acting silly as she giggled. "I'll give you that later. I have something else to tell you about!"

Rob sat there worried as to what she was going to say next. John's hand was trying to squeeze up her shorts as she wiggled around on his lap to give him more space. He finally reached his destination with his fingers.

"Mm . . . I like that!"

"What was it that you wanted to tell me?"

"I'm going down town tomorrow to see an attorney and file for divorce!"

John got so excited he pulled his hand out from inside Sherry's shorts and hugged her tight. "Oh. Wow! Do you really mean that?"

"Yeah . . . I knew you would be excited!"

"Excited! ...Yes, I couldn't be any more excited!"

Rob watched as they got quiet and starred at each other as she played with his chin. Sherry began licking his lips and moved down and bit his neck.

"Ouch! ....Hey, I'm going to get you back!"

Sherry giggled. "No. I have to see an attorney in the morning and I don't want hickeys on my neck!"

John chuckled. "Princess. Nobody's gonna find this bit!"

They kissed as Rob watched their tongues mingling. They stopped kissing again and Sherry was whispering in John's ear. Rob imagined that they wanted privacy and decided to go out into the kitchen and make another drink for himself.

"I think I'll go out and get myself another drink."

They hardly noticed Rob get up and leave. Rob stood in the dark kitchen and poured whisky into his glass. He opened the freezer and got ice and stood in the dark looking out the window. He must have stood there for ten minutes just thinking about seeing a divorce attorney the next day.

Rob was still starring out the window when he felt hands on his waist which scared him until he turned around and saw Sherry standing next to him. It was dark but he could see her eyes very clearly as she approached him and wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him an open mouth kiss.

Rob held her tight and the kiss was long and warm. This was the most affection that Sherry had shown to Rob since he came out to visit her. Rob noticed Sherry's boobs pushing into his chest. He held her tight and held his hand on top of her head.

Sherry kept her face against Rob's chest as he wondered where John was and pulled her far enough away to ask her that question.

"Where's John?"

"John's changing into something I bought him for his birthday. He should be out soon."

Rob started to panic and Sherry saw it in his facial expression. He didn't want John to come out and catch him with Sherry in the dark.

"Honey. Don't be frightened of John. I told him I was coming out here to talk to you."

"Sherry. You told John all those things about me wanting to watch and about cream pie."

"Honey. I only wanted him to get comfortable with you. Isn't that what you wanted?"

Sherry moved closer and rubbed Rob's shoulders. It made him that more nervous as he watched the doorway for John.

"Rob. Stop being so frightened. John likes you! What do you think of him?"

"He's big!"

Sherry laughed. "He lifts weights every day."

Sherry saw the glass of whisky sitting on the counter. "Honey. I think we all had too much to drink tonight. Why don't you come back in and sit down. John will be out soon."

"Well. Maybe I should go to bed. I suppose John has something else planned tonight."

Sherry put her arms around Rob's neck again and started to kiss him. She was very drunk and acted silly as if it were a joke. "Honey. Didn't you tell me you wanted to watch us?"

"Sherry. I can't do that knowing that John knows I'm watching."

"Robby. Don't worry about John. I'll keep him so busy that he won't even remember your in the room with us."

Sherry acted devilish as she kissed Rob on the lips and hung on him like a rag doll. Sherry slipped her hand under Rob's shirt and rubbed his waist. "You just wait here for a few minutes and come into the living room and sit back down where you where and leave everything up to me."

Rob was still nervous. "Sherry. I don't know if I should be doing this. John's twice the size of me!" Sherry kept rubbing Rob's chest. "Robby. John doesn't see you as any sort of threat. He's much more afraid of you because he thinks your gay. Now if you want to have all of this work out then your going to have to be brave."

Sherry gave him one last kiss and hurried out to the living room. Rob thought she was acting very strange. He knew she was drunk but just didn't expect what she was doing. He turned and picked up the glass of whisky and drank it down. Rob figured he was going to need that when he got out to the front room.

Ten minutes! It was time to take a look. Rob walked into the living room but nobody was there. There was a pair of red satin boxer short laying on the floor. They must be in the bedroom!

Rob stood outside the bedroom door and slowly looked around the corner. Sherry was sitting on John's face. She was straddled across the top of his body and licking his cock. John had his face buried in Sherry's pussy and couldn't see Rob walk in. There was a bench at the end of the bed where Rob sat down. He was only about three feet from Sherry face.

Rob could tell that Sherry knew he was there but she didn't even look at him as she skillfully licked John's cock. She'd stop now and then as John worked his tongue in her pussy and moan. This was the first time Rob had seen a black cock this close. He knew it was big when he saw it the other night but he starred at the detail now and noticed the large veins and the wide width of the head..

Sherry placed her mouth over the head, it was about all she could get in her mouth. Rob was shaking from being in the room so close watching his wife as she passionately worked on another man's cock.

Rob sat in a daze as he starred at the way Sherry moved her mouth and tongue around it. She laid one hand on his thigh and the other was wrapped around the thick base of him. Her fingers were tiny and slim. Her nails were painted red and were long.

How could he accept this? His cock was hard and pushing against his pants. Rob took his hand and felt his bulge and wanted to play with himself. Sherry moaned loud and Rob starred toward her butt and saw John's big black hands holding it above his head.

Rob kept starring and studied Sherry. Her white skin was extremely contrast to John's. Rob never gave it much thought about black men before but John was very dark. His skin reminded Rob of coal. He was so black. Rob knew that's what aroused him so much about watching Sherry with John.

Inside Rob's mind it was dirty and taboo, maybe because of the way he was brought up or just the way society viewed it. Whatever it was stimulated him sexually.

Sherry acted so differently tonight. Sherry went from being as cold as ice toward's him and acting as if she were in love with two men. As much as he drank tonight, he knew that Sherry's mind had been affected by all the booze as well.

Sherry was stretching her hand out as she kept her eyes focused on John's cock. Without lifting her head she waved her fingers at Rob to come closer. Rob reached out and took hold of her free hand and she started pulling on him.

Rob panicked, not wanting John to catch him. He starred toward Sherry's butt and only saw John's black hands on her hips and heard his mouth slurping on her pussy. Sherry's eyes closed for a few seconds as she took in what John must be doing to her.

Sherry pulled Rob close to her face and lifted up and indicated she wanted a kiss. Rob carefully lowered his face until his lips touched his wife's. Her lips were warm and wet as she poked her tongue into his mouth. He gave her his as they remained kissing for a few seconds.

Rob finally moved his face away a few inches and starred into her eyes. Sherry silently mouthed words to him. "I love you."

Sherry's body tightened as John must have touched her clitoris. She closed her eyes and focused on John as Rob let go of her hand and sat back down on the stool. God! He just thought about how close his face was to John's cock!

Rob watched Sherry lift herself and scoot forward until John's cock was touching her belly. Sherry tilted her head down as her long blonde hair shifted blocking most of Rob's view but he could see her lift up and reaching down to grasp John's cock.

Sherry shook her head until the hair adjusted again and Rob could see her face as she arched her head up as she tried to mount John's big cock. Sherry's hand was down between her legs holding onto John's meat. Her body was rocking and Rob figured she was moving her pussy lips over the head and waiting for the right moment to allow him to pop inside.

"Ah . . . " It happened! He must have poked inside because Sherry gasped and her body tightened and her rocking slowed down as her eyes remained closed.

"Ah . . . Yeah . . . Slow!"

Sherry moved her hand away and put them both on John's big thighs and leaned forward with her eyes still closed and her mouth wide open. Sherry's little butt was slowly rocking as John held her hips.

Rob figured John's cock was slowly working its way inside Sherry as her pussy stretched to accommodate him.

Sherry spoke in almost a whisper with her mouth wide open. "Ah . . . God . . . Yeah . . . Slow . . . Good . . . "

Rob could hear the wet noise Sherry's pussy was making as John went in and out. Rob wished she had sat on him the other way so he could see it going in but the expression on her face said it all!

Sherry was moving up and down consistently now. Her breasts were swaying and John seemed to be guiding her with his hands on her hips. Sherry was breathing hard as she exhaled each time the cock was pushed inside.

"Ah . . . Uh . . . Yeah . . . God . . . Yeah . . . Uh . . . Oh, Yeah . . . So . . . Good . . . Uh . . . "

Rob moved his head to look at John but he had closed his eyes while holding onto Sherry. Rob made a bold move and reached forward and held one of Sherry's boobs. It felt hot and sweaty but soft. Rob moved his hand to the other boob and squeezed it too. It felt strange touching his wife while another man gave her pleasure with his cock.

John was banging much harder as his hips raised off the mattress. Sherry was biting her lip with her eyes closed and didn't seem to pay much attention to Rob's hand on her boob. John moved his hands and he was trying to get her to turn around now.

Sherry dismounted John and quickly turned around and straddled his legs and held her hand on his cock as she slowly mounted it again. There it was! It was the view that Rob was waiting for! John's big hands held onto Sherry's butt as she arched her back and pushed herself down on that big pole!

Rob leaned forward being careful not to touch John's feet and starred at Sherry's pussy at how it was stretched around that big cock. John ruined her with his size! How could she ever be satisfied with a smaller cock! His cock glistened from their combined juices.

John bounced her up and down until he grunted and slapped his thighs up against her butt a few more times then held her tight until every last drop of his seed shot deep inside her womb. Rob was surprised that Sherry didn't cum.

Sherry was leaning forward and Rob heard them kissing. A couple minutes later she started to slowly lift her butt up until John's cock slipped out with a plopping noise. Rob watched as the thick white sperm dripped out of Sherry's pussy and lay at the base of his cock. There must have been enough to fill a tablespoon!

They were still kissing and Rob figured this would be a good time to make an exit and walked to his room. He quickly pulled off his clothes and got into bed and started to play with his cock. He was so aroused and wanted to cum himself.

Rob was startled when Sherry walked through the bathroom door and caught him playing with himself. Rob had fear written across his face wondering where John was! He watched as she quickly got onto the bed and leaned over to kiss him. Rob tried to push her away in fear that John would come in and kill him.

"Where's John?"

"Don worry, he's going to sleep. He has a meeting first thing in the morning."

Sherry tried to kiss him again but Rob tried to hold her away from his face. "What if comes looking for you? You better go!"

"Honey. Relax. Don't be afraid!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife Sherry Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds