• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slave Girl Learns a New Game

Slave Girl Learns a New Game

12

"Come sit, pet, there's something I'd like to show you."

Curiously, i padded over to where Master was seated in front of His computer. He stood and placed a hand on my shoulder, keeping me an arms-length away. I stopped and stood perfectly still, awaiting His instructions. His eyes roamed freely up and down my body, an action that still made a blush creep up my cheeks and my whole body tingle in nervous anticipation.

"Unwrap a bit for me." His voice was soft and low and thrilled me to no end. He had a way of making my mind reel and my breath catch in my throat without doing much of anything at all.

"Yes, Sir " i replied, loosening the tie to my short robe and exposing the deep cleavage nestled between the green crescents of lace that adorned my sheer jade bra. His eyes sparkled and a hint of an approving smile played across His handsome face. His fingers ran lightly across the tops of my full breasts, barely touching my skin, yet causing a wave of sheer need to course through my body. my skin erupted in gooseflesh, which caused His slight smile to deepen.

"Sit, My Love."

i was quick to comply, nestling into His high-backed office chair. It was still warm. i inhaled deeply taking in the scent of the leather mixed with that of His own body. The combination threatened to overcome me. i was aching for His touch, but experience told me that Master would fulfill all of my needs in good time. my patience was always rewarded with an experience that made my very essence yearn and want and beg; then soar to greater heights than i could even imagine. He often left me panting, limp, and weary, but never unsatisfied.

"This is one of My favorite sites, pet" He said, indicating the page opened on His computer screen. "you can see where I am accumulating points for the games that I play here."

"Yes, Sir," i replied, taking careful note of everything He was taking time to point out to me. i could feel the pressure of His body as He stood behind me, His arms reaching around to encircle me and rest on mine. Even through the back of the chair His presence thrilled me. i took the smallest of moments to close my eyes and simply savor His touch. His hand closed over mine and i allowed him to guide the mouse clicking here and there as He explained the object and rules of the game and then took time to explain the special features. my eyes darted back and forth over the screen as He spoke. Already i was formulating strategies to gain points and watching for situations to avoid.

His hand left mine and He slipped two fingers under my chin, gently tilting my face towards Him and at the same time recapturing my attention away from the computer screen. my eyes met His almost shyly. Even after all of this time His direct gaze seemed to liquify my insides. The backs of the fingers on His other hand stroked my cheek.

"My girl is a clever little thing, isn't she? she'll spend some time every day adding to Master's score. "

i didn't answer, instead casting my eyes downward and feeling myself blush. At the same time i was assaulted by an almost furious wave of pride. i so loved pleasing Him. There was absolutely no question that i would do this for Him--and that i would do it to the absolute best of my ability. His face nuzzled into the side of my neck, His hot breath washing over the tender skin there, His voice husky and low right in my ear.

"Play for Me, My pet."

It was difficult to gather my faculties and begin the game. He straightened behind me, watching as i manipulated the squares that appeared, fitting them together quickly in what i hoped was the optimal way. i made my way through the first level...and then the second. i had begun to lean further and further forward, concentrating on the new challenge in front of me. His hands found their way to my sides, skillfully sneaking into my robe and pulling me back into the chair. Slowly, they crept up and forward, caressing my bare skin until they came to rest cupping both breasts.

Instantly, my nipples hardened, pressing insistently against the thin material that held them prisoner. i cleared the level and let my body press forward, my eyes closing, a soft moan escaping my lips. He squeezed with both hands, working my tits in small circles. my head began to loll back and forth as i squirmed in the chair.

"Play, pet" He commanded.

"Yes, Sir" i croaked, swallowing hard and doing my best to clear my head, but my sensitive nipples were sending little jolts of pleasure through my body and my clit had awoken and was beginning to swell and want attention. The squares appeared and i began to drag them across the screen, placing them here and there, rotating them, but the pace had quickened and it was difficult for me to concentrate. An exploding square appeared and i failed to place it near a square made of stone. As soon as i clicked the mouse, i realized my mistake, but it was too late. Instantly, Master's fingers found my nipples and tweaked them hard. The pain blossomed like a bright red flower in front of my eyes and I gasped, then moaned as it mellowed into a dull throb.

"Pay attention, pet," Master said, His voice soft, yet tight with displeasure.

"Yes, Sir." i replied, resolving to do better. i continued to play, frowning as the squares came faster and faster and new obstacles were introduced on the screen. i shook my head impatiently as part of the square i needed to complete a pattern stuck in a glue spot. Master's left hand remained where it was, cupping my breast. His right tugged at my bra, flipping the cups down. i was so engrossed with the game that i barely noticed. i certainly noticed when that right hand came down on my breast in a short hard stroke that cracked loudly in the quiet room.

"OH!" i cried out. The square i was working with stuck right in the middle of the screen as i jerked and inadvertently clicked the mouse. Only good fortune saved me as i had placed the right amount of squares to clear the level. His hand struck again and again, circling the nipple with stinging little swats, then finishing with a sound smack right on the sensitive bud. i jerked and writhed, but He was holding my breast tight and i could do nothing but take the punishment.

"This just won't do, pet. I know you can do better. Perhaps you need more encouragement?"

i could only manage a whimper as my mind raced, anticipating what that "encouragement" might be. i heard Him walk out of the room. Not daring to move, i simply waited, closing my eyes and shivering as the cool air bathed the parts of me He had left naked. Soon His footsteps announced his arrival.

"Stand, pet."

i stood immediately, eyes cast downwards.

"Look at Me."

my eyes darted upwards, my cheeks flushed, guilty for having disappointing him, nervous at what the outcome of that would be. He lifted His right hand. In it He held a large black rubber cock. my eyes widened and i bit my bottom lip. That one was so thick and so long...it pressed against the bottom of my pussy and often bruised it.

"Let me see your tongue."

i immediately opened my mouth, tongue out. Master ran the suction cup beneath the toy's balls against it, wetting it and stuck it firmly to the seat of the chair. i took in a quick breath. Oh God.

"Sit."

"Yes, Sir," i whispered and dutifully walked over to the chair. Bracing myself on the arms, i slowly began to lower down. Masters fingers darted beneath me, deftly spreading my lips around the large cockhead. i balanced there, feeling it nudge at my entrance and begin to spread me open. His fingers then found my mouth and i lapped at them and sucked them, tasting myself.

"My girl's awfully wet... tsk tsk tsk nasty little slut aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir," i agreed. Shame mixed with and amplified the sexual tension and my excitement.

"Sit!"

"AHHHHHHH!" The large cock was spreading my tight walls wide. i could feel every ridge and bump as i slid further and further down it's length until it was pressed inside me as deep as it would go. The cheeks of my ass were barely brushing the leather seat and my legs began to tremble from bearing my weight in this position for so long.

Master gave an impatient hiss. His hands came down on my shoulders and He pushed down hard. "Damnit slut, I said SIT!"

Crying out, i slammed the rest of the way into the seat. The big toy was lodged inside me, filling my poor little pussy to the hilt and insisting on more. i sat very still, gasping for breath, hoping to adjust to being stuffed so full. But Master had not finished with me yet. i jumped slightly as cold steel contrasted against the warmth of my breasts, then whimpered at the wave of spasms the movement had triggered. The nipple clamps were applied slowly: first on one side and then the other. The exquisite pain created by the cruel teeth biting into my sensitive flesh made my fingers straighten and my toes curl.

"Now play."

i was shocked. i am quite sure my mouth hung open. Somewhere in the back of my mind a little voice advised me to please Master in all things and that hesitation was often punished quite severely. Somehow my hand curled around the mouse and i began to play the next level.

It was near to impossible. This was the first time i'd ever even seen this game before. The pieces were coming so fast and there were so many special obstacles and actions that none of it was registering in my mind. On top of all of that; even the slight movement of my hand as it controlled the mouse made my tits wobble and sway. The clamps tightened. i clenched. my pussy responded in a series of hard spasms that caused me to jerk...which caused the clamps to tighten...

i was in trouble and i knew it. my desperate effort to manipulate the squares was proving less and less effective. And then there He was: breathing hotly in my ear: murmuring for me to rock in my chair. i obeyed, upper body swaying back and forth, my insides a heated molten mass. i was being touched everywhere. The friction was incredible, the dull throbbing pain from the pressure on my cervix only serving to increase the raging tide that was rising fast within me. Vaguely i could hear myself moaning, gasping, ranting....and then there was a sudden surge within me that stole my breath completely, leaving me desperate...weak...without words. Oh no! No, not now. Not now: i couldn't...i wasn't supposed to...

my eyes rolled back into my head. Every muscle in my body clenched; overloaded, then trembled violently. my mouth opened into a silent scream and i was lost in a whirling eddy as my orgasm surged and crested.

Eventually the shaking subsided. i came back to myself slowly, uncomfortably. The lights were too bright. my vision seemed blurry and washed out, my hearing obscured by the blood still rushing in my ears. my breath was coming hard, my mouth dry. i felt confused and weak. i had the sudden urge to cry, but couldn't seem to remember how to. But then His arms were around me and they were warm and solid and strong. i rested both my hands on them and seemed to draw strength from Him. my entire being seemed to be reorganizing itself from that point radiating outwards. my world began to gain meaning and sense again.

...which was when i realized...the feeling of horror and dread that overtook me was crushing. i looked up at Him. my mouth opened. i wanted to explain, but the words wouldn't come. What had i done!

He held me with His eyes, then standing, took one of my hands into His, bidding me to slowly stand. The huge toy in my pussy was loathe to come out and it took effort so that there was a loud sucking sound as i slid free. He led me to the couch and sat, His hand still wrapped around mine as i gazed sorrowfully down at Him.

"Were you given permission to cum, pet?" He asked softly.

i shook my head, feeling my throat constrict, tears welling in my eyes.

"We can make it better." He promised gravely, patting His lap. "Lay down."

i nearly lunged across his lap, eager to endure anything to restore myself to His good graces.

One of His arms lay across my back, pinning my own arms back and pressing my torso down. His free hand gently lifted the hem of my robe and let it pool there on the small of my back. His large, warm hand began to circle my ass slowly...firmly.

"you will count 10. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir" i nodded.

The first slap came quickly and cracked straight down across both cheeks hard, stinging like fire.

"ONE!" i yelped.

He hesitated, tracing the reddening outline on my pale flesh idly with one finger, leaving me to wonder when the next blow would come. Suddenly His hand was in motion again coming at my right cheek from the side in a glancing strike that managed to cover that entire thing. i'd barely had time to call out "TWO!" before the mate to that blow found my left cheek.

"THREE!" i wailed, butt clenched hard, face contorted. He waited. i lay like that, poised for more punishment, but none came. Eventually, i sagged across his lap which was when He attacked my already glowing backside with a series of nasty little slaps that seemed to come from every direction at once.

"FOUR! FIVE! SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT!" i cried out in fast succession. "OH STOP! PLEASE! PLEASE I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY!" my poor upturned ass was on fire. my still-clamped nipples were dragging across the couch, creating a torturous friction, making me kick and squirm in His lap.

His hand began to rub over my stinging cheeks. i writhed. The pain was quickly melting into a furious glow, however, and my clit was taking notice. Embarrassed, i tried to mask my excited whimpers by burying my face into the couch, but Master knew me too well for that. One finger slipped between my thighs, brushing against my pussy lips, barely tracing that aching cleft.

"Such a horny little slut," He lamented when He found the wetness of my obvious excitement. "you cannot even take a punishment without your pussy crying out for attention can you?"

"No, Sir" i breathed, my face reddening to nearly the same shade as my poor tortured ass.

"Spread" He commanded, tapping the insides of my thighs lightly.

my legs parted immediately, giving Him access to whatever He desired.

"Then it shall receive some" He declared and with no more warning than that, His big hand cupped and came down fast between my splayed legs, catching my unprotected pussy with a sound slap.

"OWWWW!!!!" i wailed as the pain coursed through me.

"What?"

"NINE! NINE!" i quickly amended.

"Better." His thumb slid up and down my slit, making me moan and rock, pressing into Him. "Is this what my little slut wants?" He asked, slipping it deep in my pussy.

"Yessssssssss" i moaned, gripping His digit with my inner muscles, working and milking it. He allowed me to rock on His lap slightly, working into a rhythm, fucking His thumb like a tiny cock.

"MMMmmmmm. Yes, my pet. That's it. Take it up that hot tight little pussy of yours. Use it. Work it."

Under His encouragement i began to ram back into Him, growling with every thrust.

"There is one thing that you could do to make Master very happy now, Love. Can you do that for Me?"

"Oh yes, anything!" i replied fervently, so relieved to have served out my penance, so grateful to have such a loving, caring Master.

"Say ten." He replied.

"Ten?" i repeated, confused.

Immediately He released my hands and used His left palm to administer a slap that took me hard across the tops of my thighs and the bottom of my ass.

i screamed in pain and surprise, pussy clamping down on His thumb.

For a moment He didn't move. His large palm lay molded across newly stinging strip of flesh He'd just created. His thumb didn't wriggle or thrust, instead remaining very still, giving me something to grip and squeeze until i could settle back into myself.

"Good girl," He murmured softly, His left hand slowly rubbing my hot, stinging ass. "All done. My pet will be good from now on, won't she?"

"Yes, Sir!" i agreed quickly, my voice a little shaky. "i promise!"

"OK, then. I want you bent over the arm of the couch, arms straight, leaning on your palms."

i gasped. Hadn't He said it was OK? That i'd been good? Heart pounding in my chest, i bit my bottom lip and slid off his lap, crawling to the end of the couch and positioning myself as He'd commanded.

"Good girl." He repeated soothingly, reaching over to stroke my hair. His hand slid down my cheek, caressing it, and continues to slip down the side of my neck. His eyes were bright but warm. His fingers trailed down my chest. my eyes closed and i reveled in His touch.

"Time for these to come off."

His touch thrilled me so much. His voice seemed to nourish my soul. The words didn't really register until His gently trailing fingers reached the right nipple. Suddenly i stiffened, knowing what was about to happen and powerless to stop it. The clamp opened all at once and i wailed as the blood rushed back into my tortured nipple, the pain hard and hot and stabbing. The dwindling sound of my cry was renewed as the other clamp was released and i screamed again. He dropped the clamps to the couch, His open palm grazing my dangling nipples, making me whimper and moan.

He continued with his gentle torture for a few minutes, then stood and walked behind me. i could no longer see Him, but my eyes moved back and forth anxiously as i strained to hear. Then His hand was on my back, pressing down firmly. i sank face first into the couch cushion, sore nipples grinding into the fabric, reddened ass rising higher.

"Open." He commanded, His fingers slapping back and forth sharply in between my parted thighs. Immediately, i moved my legs further apart, my weight shifting even further onto my upper body.

"Spread." Whimpering into the cushion, i reached back with both hands, drawing my ass cheeks and pussy lips wide apart. The cool air caressed my most secret spots, reminding me how vulnerable i was.

"Such a horny little slut," He commented, His fingers brushing my slit. "Look how wet you are. Is this what happens when Master reprimands you?"

"Yes Master!" I cried out, my voice muffled.

"MMMMMmmm but what a pretty little slit...all pink and wet and shiny...."

His fingers trailed up through my pussy lips, dragging wetness with them, all the way up to my ass.

"And what's this? Is this your tight little asshole?" His finger slowly circled my puckered rosebud. It clenched reflexively and i felt my face flush feverishly hot.

"Yes!" i nearly wailed. The admission felt as if it had been ripped out of me.

"Yes." He repeated thoughtfully. "Just look how tight that is...I can barely get a finger up there..." His finger was circling and probing, forcing its way in little by little. I moaned, willing myself to open for Him, fighting my body's urge to resist Him. Soon He was rowing His finger in and out to middle knuckle, causing me to growl and writhe. He chuckled.

"Look at you fussing. Just what are you going to do when I jam My big hard cock up there?"

i lost it. i started bucking hard, begging Him not to; trying to convince Him that my pussy would fuck Him good. His hand came down across my already well spanked ass with a crack like gunfire.

"OWWWWWWW!" i yelled.

"Enough of that! Hold Still!"

i froze. my breathe was coming in great heaves, but i willed myself not to move, instead digging my nails into the fabric beneath me and bracing myself.

"That's it, baby." His cockhead brushed against me, nestling in that sensitive little divot and i jumped involuntarily. "Take the cock." He pushed steadily, ignoring my pitiful moans. my little ass yielded slowly, stretching, opening to take Him.

"Mmmmmm, God, girl you're tight. Master loves fucking your ass." i shuddered, clawing at the couch. "Yes," He crooned. "you love Me talking you back here. Beg me! Beg me to do it to you!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slave Girl Learns a New Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds