• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasies Do Cum True Ch. 03

Fantasies Do Cum True Ch. 03

Waking up with the brilliant sun blinding my face caused me to curse. I opened my eyes and blinked wearily, looking around and trying to remember where I was. It suddenly came back to me and I whirled around to see that Susan was no longer in bed. I heard a shower running down the hall. I really had to pee. I struggled to an upright position and was shocked to see myself in the mirror, wearing Mr. Meyer's shirt.

"Holy shit." I whispered to myself. It wasn't a dream after all. I shook my head in dismay and walked closer to the mirror, eyeing myself like an appraiser would. I turned around and lifted the shirt and sure enough, my ass was still red from being whipped. I was surprised that I found it kind of sexy. I giggled then, a nervous sort of laugh and breathed in deeply. The aching signals from my bladder were a force that couldn't be ignored much longer.

I walked out into the hall and down towards the bathroom. I heard Susan singing to herself. I figured she wouldn't mind if I walked in and used the toilet. I pulled on the doorknob but to my dismay it was locked. The downstairs bathroom was being remodeled, and that left only one other alternative. I knew Mr. Meyer had his own private bathroom. I really didn't want to go in there, but I was out of time.

I walked boldly up to his door and tapped lightly. Half a minute passed and then the door swung open. Mr. Meyer looked down at me with a wicked grin plastered on his face.

"Morning Denise." He said.

"Morning Mr. Meyer."

"What can I do for you?"

"Can I use your bathroom? Susan's in the other one."

"Certainly, come on in."

With trepidation I walked into his room and crossed it quickly, reaching the safety of the bathroom within a few steps. I turned to shut the door but Mr. Meyer was there, blocking the entrance.

"Go ahead Denise."he said smiling.

"Um, can you please shut the door?" I asked nervously.

"Now why would I allow something like that? Go ahead girl."

I was pissed off but I knew I didn't have a choice, I couldn't hold it any longer. I lifted his shirt a fraction and sat on the toilet, exposing nothing, and let my bladder go. God what a relief! When I finished I breathed in a sigh of relief and reached for the toilet paper. There wasn't any left on the roll. I looked up at Mr. Meyer and he looked back at me innocently.

"Do you need something Denise?" he asked softly.

"Yeah, you're out of toilet paper." I answered bluntly.

"Mmmm I can see that. Well, we'll just have to find another way to clean you off."

My pussy instantly contracted. I gasped at the sudden rush of blood to my nether regions, causing a wet flame to consume me.

"Stand up Denise." Mr. Meyer ordered.

Meekly I stood up, feeling a few drops running down my legs. Whether they were urine or not, I didn't know.

"Turn around and lean over and grab your ankles."

I did as he told me and bent over, grabbing my ankles. This caused the shirt to lift up exposing my ass and wet pussy. I stood there for a few seconds not knowing what was going on and then I felt it. A warm tongue gently licking me, cleaning me. I shrieked and stood up, whirling around and glared at him the best I could.

"Oh please Denise, enough with the theatrics."

I felt myself deflate a little.

"You can't pretend that didn't arouse you." He reasoned.

I refused to give him a response. He moved toward me threateningly. He pushed me against the shower door and slowly unbuttoned the shirt. He slid it off of my shoulders and looked down the length of my body. He leaned in and kissed me hotly, passionately. He traced my lips with his tongue in a delicate dance that left me breathless. His hands meanwhile cupped my ass and pulled my groin to his, the masculine contact there caused me to quiver involuntarily.

"Mr. Meyer..." I groaned.

"You know better than that." He whispered.

I fought a war within myself. To call him master was just too degrading.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir."

"Good girl." He stopped kissing me and pulled back. "Get in the shower."

I looked startled but didn't hesitate too long. I opened the shower door and turned on the cold water. He pushed me into the stream and I cried out as the icy water hit my skin. Suddenly he was there with me, completely nude, hard as a stick of dynamite and just as deadly.

"Spread your legs." He ordered softly.

I spread my legs slowly and he reached between them, fondling my soft mound. I moaned in pleasure.

"Shhh...not a sound." He commanded.

I nodded my head in agreement.

He continued to fondle me and eventually found the soap. He worked it into a lather in his hands and rubbed my breasts and shoulders. He ran the soap all over my body and lingered in all the right spots. By the time he was done I was aching in an all too familiar way.

"Your turn Denise. Wash my body."

I took the soap from him and tentatively began cleaning his skin. I ran my hands over solid shoulders and down the rounded curve of his belly to his legs. I leaned down and cleaned his legs thoroughly and then worked my way up to his undeniably beautiful cock. I gingerly touched it with soap and then gathering courage lathered it completely. I reached under his balls and cleaned between his legs. He didn't make a sound, but looked at me in a way that I knew he wanted me.

"Stroke me Denise. Stroke me all over those pretty tits."

My pussy tightened in excitement. I got onto my knees on the smooth tile floor which hurt a bit, but I didn't mind too much. I reached up and looked up at him sexily, letting my hand grip the base of his shaft. I squeezed it methodically as I let my hand slide up and down the slippery surface. When I reached the underside of his cock head I slowed a little and lingered there, forming a small peak where the skin was fused together. I rubbed beneath his cock head until it turned a bright reddish purple. With my other hand I slowly fingered his balls and gripped the sack in my hand as though it was a sack of money. I jiggled it and finally he moaned. He placed his hand on mine and began stroking his cock fast. He stared at my tits and then let go. I continued the frantic pace and jiggled his balls in unison. He grunted as hot jets of his seed shot straight out towards my breasts. Four long ropes of cum hit my tits and splattered across my chest. It was a little on the runny side and began running down the crease of my stomach.

Without a word he turned the spray onto my breasts, washing the sticky mess away. I looked up at him expectantly but he didn't say anything. He turned off the shower and stepped out, grabbing the only towel and drying himself off. He dropped the wet towel on the floor and proceeded to shave. I stood there, cold and naked with little rivulets of water running down my curves. I shivered and then gingerly stepped out onto the cold linoleum. I knew better than to ask for a clean towel, who knew what he would do. I picked up the damp towel and rubbed off the water droplets, shaking my hair in the process. I was careful not to splash him. I picked up his shirt where he'd tossed it and slipped it around my body. He was watching me out of the corner of his eye, I knew, but I didn't want to give him any sort of satisfaction. I was horny as hell and I needed to get out of there. I slid behind him and left the bathroom, nearly running toward Susan's bedroom. I entered it breathlessly and shut the door behind me hard. Susan stood there in her bra and panties, a quizzical expression on her face, but I'm thankful she didn't ask where I had been. It was almost as if she knew, but didn't want to acknowledge it. This situation was becoming a little crazy, a bit out of control. Who knew what would happen next if I didn't put a stop to it?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fantasies Do Cum True Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds