• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Chain Stories
  • /
  • AH Fantasies Ch. 04

AH Fantasies Ch. 04

1234

This story is a work of fantasy. Any resemblance to real people is wishful thinking on my part. I am indebted to Nirvanadragones, not just for having the time and patience to edit this monster, but also for being a wonderful friend, who's always there when I need her. I'm also indebted to Abstruse for being the kind of surly bitch who fits hand in glove into the role of Byronic villain. And last but not least, Femininity, for awakening something deep inside me -- you're too beautiful and too good to give up on, and I'm not going to.

Chapter 1

The wind howled around the walls of the castle, causing the heavy velvet drapes to shudder in the window frames and the torches to flicker. In a large wrought-iron bed at the far end of the room, two women moved closer into each other's arms in an effort to stave off the cold.

"You'd think Abs would install double glazing and central heating now she's come into money and all that," observed Zade, running her fingers through her lover's honey-blonde hair.

Femininity melted under the familiar touch. She and Zade had been together many months now, but none of the early magic of their relationship had faded. More to the point, it was impossible for either of them to be this close and not feel the flames of arousal.

"I know," she replied absentmindedly. "It's all very weird."

"And why move to Switzerland, damn it? Ok, so it's right on the shores of Lake Geneva, but there are other lakes in the world -- lakes that are in warmer places, where you can actually leave the house once in a while without getting your head blown off in the process. This is worse than back home! Remember that storm in the eighties, when Sevenoaks was reduced to about three? We'll be lucky if there are any trees left standing by the end of the week. And we're at least a thousand miles away from the nearest M&S food hall. Even if she'd bought a place in the Outer Hebrides, she would have at least been able to rent a helicopter or something to --"

But what Abs might have done with that helicopter was set to remain a mystery, because Fem was already kissing Zade, turning slightly so that the weight of her body pressed into the younger woman and made her moan. Zade smiled as she ran her fingertips down Fem's spine, allowing her hands to settle on her ass, before pulling her in even closer.

There had never been any ritual or routine to their lovemaking. Since their first meeting the sex had been like a volcano that was constantly smouldering, and had a habit of erupting at any moment, in any place and in every way imaginable.

As wetness came into contact with wetness a shiver passed between the two women. A brief pause, and suddenly they were moving against each other -- slow, rocking movements that seemed to make the earth move. Zade glanced up and saw how Fem's eyes had fallen shut. She drank in the quiet ecstasy of her lover's expression, and then took advantage of the moment, rolling Fem over so that the positions were reversed.

"Let me warm you up," murmured Zade as she began kissing Fem's neck. Her lips traced a steady passage down Fem's body, teeth grazing over her neck, kissing her shoulders and then softening that kiss as her lips moved over the slow rise and fall of her lover's breasts.

Zade lost awareness of her surroundings as she felt Fem's nipple harden in her mouth.

"Babe, pull the blankets up," said Fem between ragged breaths. "It's fucking freezing in here."

Zade did as she was asked, but disappeared underneath them in an instant, leaving Fem with a smile on her face as she lay in wait for the sensation she'd been craving the past hour.

Spreading her lover's knees apart, Zade began her kisses along the inner thigh. She was moving upwards, but taking her time about it, enjoying the way that Femininity's body seemed to reach towards her tongue.

It wasn't long before the heat beneath the blankets became unbearable, and Zade was forced to fling them off. She inched forwards, lifting Fem's legs over her shoulders, and then moved closer again until her mouth was directly over her sex.

Neither of them noticed the bedroom door open, and then close quietly. Nor did they hear the footsteps of another woman, with long, blond curls, creeping across the room. Nirvana paused for a few seconds, her breathing shallow as she watched her two friends in the height of passion. Despite all the years of knowing them, it was something she'd never witnessed before, and the intensity made her head spin.

Silently, she pulled up a chair and positioned herself on it, her hand already inside her panties. She was already wet, and within seconds a slow moan escaped her lips. Femininity looked up, slightly startled, but upon seeing who it was, she smiled. She and Vana had been friends for longer than either of them could remember, and there were still times when that friendship found expression in sexual terms. Far from being off-putting, Vana's presence simply pushed Fem that much closer.

As Zade's tongue flicked over her lover's clit, Vana's fingers moved faster. Being in full view, yet knowing that one of the women was still oblivious to her presence, multiplied the excitement beyond comprehension. There was a moment when Zade looked up and saw the scene unfolding in the mirror above the bed. But for some reason, Vana's reflection didn't register. There was the chair, the antique dresser, her girlfriend writhing underneath her as shadows danced slowly across the walls -- but apart from the pair of them, not another living soul.

For a split second, Zade could have sworn she heard someone else's breathing in the background. It was fast, shallow, uneven, but barely audible... and besides, she didn't have that much time to think about it. It was taking all her strength and concentration to keep her lover still. As she worked three fingers inside her, so the moans grew louder and the movements more erratic. A final push was all it took to send Femininity crashing over the edge, and when they finally disentangled they were both left trembling.

There was a faint click as the door of the bedroom closed. Femininity looked over to the empty seat and smiled.

"What was that?" asked Zade, the blood still pounding through her ears.

"Just the wind, baby," breathed Fem, her face still flushed and her eyes shining. She leaned over and kissed Zade's cheek - "Thanks for a moment of sunshine in the middle of all never-ending fucking rain."

Zade returned the kiss to her girlfriend's lips. "I don't know how Abs and Vana put up with it."

"I should imagine they just stay indoors," observed Fem. "It would explain why they're looking so damn pale these days."

"Stay indoors? Abs and Vana? You've got to be kidding! Look --" Zade nosedived off the edge of the bed to rummage round in a small bag. She re-emerged with a little help, carrying a photo album.

"Abs and Vana -- Amsterdam!" she announced, showing a picture of the two of them, looking a little glassy-eyed as they cruised around the Red Light District.

She turned the page -- "Abs and Vana -- Berlin: the Love Parade. Abs and Vana living it up in the Candy Bar. Abs and Vana snowboarding in Klosters. Abs and Vana lost somewhere in the Australian outback..."

The pages were now turning quicker than Zade could keep up her commentary. It was the fairytale romance of a blonde South African and a brunette American, told through a series of photographs that conveyed not only their lust for each other, but an overpowering lust for life.

"Do these strike you as the kind of people who just stay indoors?"

"I dunnow," replied Fem. "But we've been here a week now, and there hasn't been any mention of taking us to see any of the local sights."

"Maybe there's nothing to see..." Another thought suddenly struck Zade and she became animated -- "And where's Vana's PDA these days? You always used to tell me how she couldn't live without it. I haven't seen it out once since we've been here."

"She's got no way of charging it, babe. This place is a technological desert. Have you seen any electric sockets since you've been here?"

"No..."

Fem raised one eyebrow, and a mischievous smile crept across her lips. "We can role play all day tomorrow if you find out..."

When it came to other people's relationships, they shared an infinite nosiness that knew no boundaries, and it was a source of constant amusement to both of them.

Zade started to laugh. "And if I don't?"

"I don't doubt you for a single second, Zade," replied Fem, and reached out for the joint that was lying ready rolled on the bedside table. "And besides -- I was the one who figured out Mat and Mindy, and Lucky and Vella at the last AH get-together. This time you can do the Nancy Drew thing."

Zade giggled, "So it's Nancy Drew now, is it? It was The Dana Scully Thing, last time we played."

"That's because I was the one doing the finding out. It's the difference between the amateur and the professional."

"Bitch!" exclaimed Zade, reaching forward to perform a nipple-cripple, but Femininity was wise to her girlfriend's antics and caught her hand mid-air. A small tussle broke out underneath the sheets that soon turned into a prelude for the second sexual encounter of the morning. It was how it had always been. Despite the depth of feeling that existed between the two women, it was usually during light-hearted moments such as this that they realised the extent of their love for one another.

Chapter 2

When gloomy morning broke, the rain had died away to a thin drizzle, and layers of mist hung over the landscape like a wedding veil. The end of April was in sight, yet the weather had more in common than the bleakest months of winter.

Neither of the couples surfaced all that quickly. Even Nirvana, who was usually up before the sun, decided to lounge in bed instead of going for an early morning run with Frankie. When nine o'clock struck she was propped up on her elbow, telling the love of her life about what she'd witnessed the previous night.

"And what exactly were they doing?" asked Abstruse, slightly breathless.

"They were enjoying each other's bodies..." Vana's hand slipped between her lover's legs. She wasn't breaking eye contact. She knew every nuance of Abstruse's expression, and enjoyed the rapture that her first touch always brought.

Abs moaned as the fingers found their target and gently spread her open.

"Zade was under the sheets. Fem was on her back with her legs spread. And I should imagine Zade's tongue was somewhere here... or here..."

Abs trembled as Vana took control of her, body and soul. It was the softest touch, yet Vana knew her woman's body as well as she knew her own. She knew where to stroke, when to quicken her movements, and also when to slow them back down and make them deeper and more deliberate -- the final thrust to send her lover over the edge.

They were lying in each other's arms, flushed and in a post-orgasmic haze when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" called out Abstruse, making no effort to disentangle herself from Vana.

A small and rather nervous-looking brunette with a weak jaw and dressed impeccably in a French maid's outfit, walked into the room, head down and a bundle of envelopes in her hand.

"Bring them over here," directed Abs, extending an arm.

"I am so sorry, Madame," said the maid, finally caving in to her emotions and wiping a tear from her eye.

"What is it, Marianne?"

"It is my letter -- near the top."

Abstruse untied the string around the bundle and saw a small envelope. It was addressed to her in childlike writing, and didn't have a stamp. She picked up a knife from her bedside table and flicked it across the surface of the envelope. She pulled out the letter and read it in silence.

"I see," she said after a couple of seconds. "And why is it that your father is no longer happy for you to work for me?"

Marianne turned scarlet and waited for the floor to swallow her up.

"Come, there's no need to be timid around me. They're afraid, aren't they? They believe all the rumours, and you're starting to believe them, too. It's called mass hysteria, Marianne."

Marianne gave a sob and pointed a shaky finger at the remainder of the mail bundle. "There are more -- every day there are more of these... letters. And everyone in the village is talking. They say you are an evil woman. And they say to me that I am evil because I stay here as your servant.

Abstruse raised an eyebrow. "I see. Then I accept your resignation. Who am I to keep such an attractive young woman against her will? You may leave whenever you please."

"Thank you, Madame!" blurted Marianne, her appearance suddenly transformed by relief. She curtsied quickly and hurried out of the room, leaving the door to slam shut behind her.

"And another one bites the dust," mused Abstruse as Vana curled in closer to her. "At least for now."

"How many more letters do we have?" asked Vana.

"About a dozen, I'd say."

"All from the village?"

Abs thumbed through the pile. "No, there's one from Geneva, and another one from Lucerne... They must be getting their friends and relatives to write in for them. Let me see..."

She opened one and gave a snort as she saw its contents.

"Now this one's gone to a whole lot of trouble." Abstruse showed Vana the glued-on newspaper lettering that formed the message. "Go home, American devil," she read with a laugh.

She opened a second one -- "Oh, this one's good -- 'The bed you sleep on is a cauldron of sin' -- this guy's used a dictionary!" She read on, "and you will fester in the filth of your evil sheets'."

Nirvana didn't respond. She'd become still and her Atlantic-blue eyes were filled with worry.

"Well, he got that one wrong!" quipped Abs. "I had Marianne change the sheets last night. And now for round two we move from Basic Intelligence to Can You Tie Your Shoelaces."

Vana smiled, but was still a long way from joining in the laughter. "They're getting angry, Sweet," she observed. "We haven't been careful enough. We should stop for a while."

"Stop? On the day of the most important event in the calendar? You have to be kidding, right?"

"No." Vana was shaking her head. "I'm not kidding. We go ahead with tonight as planned, but we're careful -- and then we stop. At least for a while. There are plenty of other places in the world. We could go to London for a while, or get an apartment in New York. Somewhere bigger -- more anonymous."

Abstruse shook her head, but had no urge to reject her girlfriend's suggestion. It was always the case. Her surly, no-nonsense approach was never any match for Nirvana's sweet determination, and she gave a sigh.

"But I have to say," added Nirvana. "The in-control, hard-ass employer performance you just put on was very sexy...

Chapter 3

From mid-afternoon onwards, the area became trapped in a freak electrical storm. The dark sky was alive with flashes and powerful bolts of lightning. Zade was watching the display from the window, smoking a joint as Abs read from a dusty tome.

"... her womanhood throbbed with desire when she saw the python that resided in his pants, and as he plunged it into her, she let forth a cry of jubilation..."

"Con-grat-u-lations, and jubilations! I want the world to know I'm happy as can be!" sang Zade sarcastically from the corner of the room. Femininity laughed.

"Ok, I give up!" snapped Abs. "We've been through my entire collection of lesbian erotica, and all of Vana's, too. This is all we have left, and I refuse to read it if I'm going to be mocked like this."

"I'm sorry, Abs. I honestly didn't mean it like that," said Zade, flashing Abs the sweetest smile and doing her utmost to charm the older woman out of her annoyance. "I know it's not your choice -- that's why I'm laughing at it. And besides, wouldn't you be more worried if I was getting turned on by all that badly-written hetero bollocks?"

Abstruse stared at her for a couple of seconds. Her blue eyes seemed more piercing than usual, and Zade felt her shoulders beginning to slump.

"Then why don't we write our own?" asked Fem, not a second too soon. "It's not as though we're going to be busy with anything else in this weather."

Out of the corner of her eye, Zade caught Vana and Abs exchanging a strange glance.

"I think it's a good idea," smiled Vana, slipping an arm around Femininity's shoulders. "Really good. We could turn it into a competition to see who can write the hottest story. Zade, what do you think?"

"Ok," replied Zade vaguely. She was peering through the pane of glass. There was something unusual at the front gate. She was only able to see it during split seconds when the lightning streaked across the sky, but it definitely hadn't been there the previous day.

"What's that?" she asked.

Abstruse crossed over to the window and looked the direction Zade was pointing.

"I don't see anything."

There were several flashes in quick succession and Zade pointed frantically at the pale object that was resting on one of the posts.

"Where?"

"Look!"

By now Femininity and Nirvana had arrived at the window and were staring hard.

"You have to wait for the flashes -- now!"

"I see it!" exclaimed Vana. "It looks like..."

There were several more flashes, and suddenly they all saw exactly what it looked like, and what it was. It was a pig's head, skewered on to the gate post, fresh blood still dripping from it.

"Fuck..." said Zade. "Did you fall out with your neighbours or something?"

Abstruse drew the curtains and the four of them returned to their seats.

"No -- just the entire village."

"Why?" Femininity was now just as curious as Zade. "Are they all gay-bashers or something?"

"Something like that," responded Abstruse. "Let's just say that they're a little old-fashioned, and don't take kindly to our type around this area."

"That's fucking awful! Have you reported it to the police?"

"No," said Nirvana quietly.

"Then you should!" blurted Fem. This is outright harassment."

"Let it drop, Sweetheart."

"I don't think you should let it drop!"

Zade cut in on the conversation -- "Just let me and Fem go down to the village. We'll sort them out!"

"Zade, please --"Nirvana was growing uncomfortable.

"No, I'm serious! You've never seen two Celts in action when the chips are down. You just leave it to us. We'll find the ring leaders and --"

"Zade, that's enough!" snapped Abstruse. "Enough! It's bad enough dealing with this when it happens, leave alone bringing it into our conversation and analysing it like an item in some kind of trash gossip column!"

Zade was suddenly quiet. They were harsh words - far harsher than she could ever remember receiving from Abstruse, and in the corner of the room Frankie, Fem's chocolate Labrador, got to his feet and started growling.

"Frankie!" said Fem sternly. Reluctantly, Frankie sat back down again, but he wasn't taking his eyes off Abs.

Zade muttered something indecipherable under her breath and an awkward silence descended. There was a clunk as the hands of the clock slid into the quarter-to-three position, and chimes rang out through the room. Vana looked at the clock and then at Abs, who nodded.

"Fem, would you come down to the cellar with me to help choose some wine?" asked Vana smoothly.

"Yeah... sure."

"Can I come, too?" asked Zade, not keen on the idea of spending quality time with Abs after what had just passed.

"No, sweet. You'd better stay here with Frankie," advised Vana. "We've had a problem with rats in our cellars, and there's quite a lot of poison lying around... And besides, I know how you get after half a glass of wine. Goodness knows what would happen if you were allowed to run free in a whole cellar full of it."

Frankie flattened his ears and lay back down with a disappointed whimper, while the two women disappeared into the hallway, leaving Zade, Abstruse and a ticking clock.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Chain Stories
  • /
  • AH Fantasies Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds