• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sharing a Nice Bottle of Wine

Sharing a Nice Bottle of Wine

(Before reading this installment, you should first read Sharing Dinner with a Friend)

Candice, Brandon, and Mark all stepped into the lobby elevator. As the doors closed, Brandon turned to her and smiled.

"Did you enjoy that, my dear?" he asked.

Feeling guilty for the amount of pleasure it had brought her, she looked downward and nodded. Mark leaned into her, caressing her ass in his hands.

"Wait until you see what I've got in store for you," he whispered in her ear.

The elevator stopped on the 2nd floor and an attractive man with salt and pepper hair stepped in. He smiled politely at them and said, "Nine, please."

As the man stood not three feet away from Candice, she felt Brandon squeeze her to get her attention. He motioned to the elevator doors with his head and she glanced, suddenly realizing that this stranger was ogling her in the reflection. She inhaled sharply as she felt Mark's hand travel up under her skirt, stroking her bare ass, teasing her. She closed her eyes inadvertently as his finger found her asshole, circling it, pressing it, making her wet.

The stranger was concentrating intently on the woman behind him. He could tell the man on her right was touching her, and he saw her facial expression change. She was enjoying it, whatever it was. He was shocked to see the man on her left slowly working her short skirt up her thighs. The woman was obviously distracted and didn't even notice. His patience was quickly rewarded by a glimpse of her beautiful, bare pussy just as the elevator stopped on his floor. He looked at the man on the left, who smiled and nodded, dropping her skirt. Her eyes came open and a flush appeared in her cheeks as she realized what had just transpired. The stranger exited onto the ninth floor with a raging hard-on and a smile on his face.

At the eleventh floor, the trio exited the elevator and entered their suite. Candice knew from experience that Brandon would want some wine, so she went into the dining area and called down to room service. As she walked back into the living area, she saw Brandon sitting in the chair opposite the sofa. Mark motioned for her to come over to him. She hesitated, looking at Brandon for his approval. His face gave her no answers, only a stony expression.

She walked slowly towards Mark. When she got to him, he moved so fast she didn't even see it coming. In a moment, he pulled her over his lap, yanked up her skirt, and began feverishly spanking her bare ass, bringing tears to her eyes. She saw Brandon looking at her with a smug look. She didn't cry out for fear it would only make things worse. After the assault on her ass ceased, Mark unceremoniously dumped her onto the floor, where she lay like a rag doll, breathing heavily.

"If you dare disobey me or do not immediately respond to my commands, I will punish you further."

She felt her head snap back when he grabbed her hair and forced her to look at him. "Do you understand? You have no say in anything and you've already proven what a dirty little bitch you are. Now get up and remove your clothes."

She stood, humiliated by the pummeling she had just received. She removed her jacket and satin shirt, followed by her black lacy bra. Her nipples betrayed her, standing at attention, aroused by her punishment. She slowly unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

"Leave your heels and stockings on," Mark commanded.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, followed by a voice announcing, "Room service."

"Go let them in," said Mark. She walked to the door and opened it, standing behind it to shield her nudity.

"Where would you like this?" the young man asked her. She was immediately struck by his chocolate skin and sheer size.

Mark called out to them, "we'll have it in here. Please follow the young lady."

She froze, realizing he simply wanted to continue the humiliation. She quietly said, "follow me, please" and walked in front of him towards the seating area. The four inch heels created an exaggerated swaying of her hips and her posture caused her breasts to jut out. She could sense the young man's hesitation, but he quickly followed. She could feel his eyes on her ass. As she rounded the sofa, Mark took a pen out of his shirt pocket and tossed it under the coffee table.

"Grab that pen for me, hon."

Without a word, but with much apprehension, she bent at the waist, knowing what he wanted. She knew her pussy was plainly visible now to the gentleman behind her. She handed Mark the pen. Mark directed her to sit next to him. The young man was now looking her intently in the eyes, but only for a moment, as they slowly slid downwards, taking in her body. Mark took care of arranging the chilled wine, the tip, and led the man to the door.

For the second time tonight, she had exposed herself to a complete stranger and enjoyed it. She knew that her efforts to please this evening would be both humbling and pleasurable. She also knew that made her anything but respectable, but the tingling in her body was telling her she should simply submit to it.

Mark poured three glasses of wine and they enjoyed it while he and Brandon talked business, as if she didn't exist. It was driving her crazy, the anticipation of if or when something else would transpire. She could tell without looking that her wet cunt was leaving its juices on the upholstery of the sofa.

The group finished off the first bottle of wine, and the conversation waned. The men loosened their ties and removed their shoes and socks. Mark cleared off the coffee table. He turned to Candice. "It's time," he said, and smiled.

He pulled a chair from the dining area up to the end of the coffee table and sat down, the empty wine bottle still in his hand. "Lie down on the table, face up," he commanded. She did so. "Spread your legs," he further instructed.

The height of the heels propped her legs up and she shivered in anticipation. Brandon never spoke, simply watching his slut follow instructions as she had been so taught.

Mark handed her the wine bottle. "Now we expect a good show, and you will regret it if you disappoint me," he said. "I can see that your pussy is quite wet from showing it off to complete strangers. You do know that only a whore would conduct herself in such a way."

She watched him intently, not saying a word.

"So because you enjoy the attention of showing your body off, you're going to take the wine bottle and fuck yourself with it. If you do not, you will be punished. What do you say to that?"

"Yes, sir. I will gladly do whatever you say."

She looked to the bottle in her hand. She began to move it downwards when he sharply reminded her that she needed to get it wet first. "I want to see you use your mouth on it first as though it is a cock," he said.

Candice brought the bottle to her mouth. She licked it tentatively at first. She could still taste the flavor of the Pinot Noir that it had contained. She couldn't believe she was doing this. These men were watching her completely exposed, spread open for their viewing pleasure. She began to suck the bottle and spread her saliva over it, thinking of the waiter who had cum in her mouth only a few hours before. Her left hand unconsciously went to her breast, rolling her nipple between her fingers, pinching, caressing, squeezing. The feeling of being completely exposed got the better of her and she felt an involuntary moan escape her throat.

She took the bottle from her mouth and, holding the bottom of the bottle, began to ease the neck between her pussy lips into her wet hole. She could feel the heat emanating from it and it slid in very easily. The hard glass surface was an interesting sensation. She clenched her pussy tight as she slowly inched in more of the bottle. As the bottle widened, her pussy felt stretched. She could see Mark leaning forward, his face only a foot from her wet snatch. Brandon never gave her an indication of his interest, but she hoped he was pleased with her performance thus far. When she began pulling the bottle in and out, slowly fucking herself, she felt a wave of selfishness. She began enjoying her own feelings, as if they were no longer in the room with her.

Getting carried away, she brought her left foot up and propped it on the arm of Brandon's chair and placed her right foot up on the couch, spreading her completely. She slid her ass to the edge of the coffee table, right up to Mark. He inhaled, smelling her sweet scent. Her hips began to buck as she went over the edge. As the waves subsided, she felt Mark take the bottle from her pussy. He licked the neck, tasting her. She sighed in delight.

He helped her to her feet and led her into the bedroom, Brandon silently following. When then entered, he roughly pushed her over the dresser just inside the door. Leaning down, he hissed in her ear, "I did not tell you that you were allowed to cum just now, did I?"

"N-n-nooo..." she stuttered.

"I am quite sure I did not tell you to speak either, did I whore?"

She was silent. She heard a sound that made her shutter as he stood and removed his belt. Even Brandon had never done this to her. Her eyes closed tightly as she waited for the impact. Nothing happened. It seemed like an eternity passed. She began to open her eyes when she felt the first searing sting of the belt. She began to jerk, but was interrupted when she felt strong arms holding her, pinning her against the top of the dresser. The belt hit her again and again. At some point, she lost count of how many times she was whipped.

When it ceased, she was roughly pulled up and turned around. Mark caressed her face with his hand. "You must behave from now on," he told her. He began to slowly undress in front of her, and she watched in awe as she saw his toned body emerge. He pushed on her shoulders, forcing her to her knees in front of him as he freed his cock, dropping his boxers to the floor. She could feel her heels touching her sore ass, making her wince.

"You gave that waiter a good cock-sucking earlier, my dear, but mine must be better. You are not allowed to miss a drop of cum, do you understand?" She nodded.

She set to her task, licking the precum from the head of his cock, running her tongue over the shaft from top to bottom. He tasted and smelled divine. She licked his balls, enjoying the sensation of his smooth, shaved skin around them. She continued the licking and teasing until he said to her, "It is time, my little slut. Make me cum now. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and squeezed and pumped tightly, working her mouth in time with it. She could tell he was about to cum and she couldn't wait to taste it.

"Open your eyes and watch me as I fill your mouth, you little bitch. I want you to hold it in your mouth and do not swallow until I instruct you to."

She felt his balls tense up just before he unloaded into her. As he did so, he looked into her eyes intently, making the sensation more powerful than she had ever imagined it could be. It was a look which established his ultimate power over her, as she sat in her submissive position with his hands in her hair, and she could not hide her own look of rapture over the enjoyment of her mouth being filled.

"Do not spill a drop," he cautioned her, pulling his cock from her mouth. "Now, show me," he said.

She obediently opened her mouth, showing him the warm sticky fluid coating her mouth and tongue.

"Now you may swallow," he told her.

"You did very well this time, my pet, and as such, you may be rewarded."

He went into the bathroom and drew her a hot bath, helping her into it. She could hear Mark and Brandon talking as she soaked in the tub, but could not hear exactly what they were saying to one another. She slowly felt the soreness leaving her body as she revelled in the heat of the water. Lying there, she began replaying the events of the night in her mind, becoming aroused immediately. She could not tell if Brandon was pleased with her performance so far. She longed for him, but was excited by this new man as well.

Mark came back into the room, bringing her a towel and helping her to stand. He stood behind her, drying her off himself, running his hands over her breasts, her waist, her stomach, her legs. Then, without a word, her grabbed her arm roughly and dragged her back into the bedroom.

"Now you're nice and clean and ready for more, aren't you?" he asked her. It had been an hour or so since her ass was spanked and she was beginning to slide into the mindset she often retreated to with her master, Brandon. Although scared, she wanted to be punished some more, and she wanted to be bad. She ignored his question.

"Did you not hear what I said, you fucking slut? I asked you if you were ready for more!" he yelled at her. He threw her onto the bed and yanked her legs apart. He grabbed his belt, folded it over again, and began whipping her pussy with it. She had never felt this before, and it excited her to no end. The pain only made her hornier. She looked over at Brandon and saw a gleam in his eyes. She knew he was enjoying this sight. Mark caught her looking in his direction and flipped her over. He spanked her ass some more until it was as red as he liked.

With no warning, he plowed his nine inches right into her, taking her breath away. He held his dick in place and reached underneath her, pawing her tits and squeezing her nipples so hard she thought she would cry. Then the fucking began. He was stretching her, pounding his cock into her so hard. He pulled her arms behind her back, forcing her face into the mattress. He used her arms to pull her body back onto him as he pushed into her. She knew she was helpless as her face became buried into the bed, smothering her moans. He took pity on her and allowed her some air by changing his position. He pulled one leg up next to her side, allowing him more leverage with which to thrust. He grabbed her shoulders and continued going balls-deep into her wet cunt.

He began a verbal assault on her as well, taunting her. "You like being fucked like the worthless whore that you are, I can tell. Your sloppy cunt is so wet and I know you want to cum so bad. You wanted to fuck that man from room service earlier, too didn't you? You wanted to see if his cock was as huge as you imagined. You were thinking of him when you were fucking yourself with that bottle, I could tell. A lady would never conduct herself that way. You are truly a dirty fucking tramp."

She wanted and need to cum so bad. She didn't know how much longer she could hold it in. She wanted to ask, but was afraid to speak for fear that he would not let her. She began to whimper, and as she did so, he pulled her hair roughly with one hand and slapped her ass violently, reflecting his adrenaline and lack of restraint. Her whimpers turned into screams at that point and she then heard the words she'd been dying to hear..."Cum now you bitch."

She came so hard she thought she would pass out. She could feel him filling her for the second time tonight. Her ass was red and raw and she loved it. She began to collapse on the bed when she heard him say, "not so fast."

He moved up on the bed, squatting next to her, his dick right beside her face.

"Clean up your fucking mess."

She rolled onto her side and licked every bit of her cum off of his cock and balls.

He leaned down, wiping her tears, sweat, and mascara from her cheek. He kissed her forehead.

"You've done well, my pet. I am going to allow you to get some rest now. You'll be needing it for tomorrow."

With that, Mark covered her with the sheets, turned off the light, and left the bedroom. She rolled over to see if her master was pleased. His chair was empty. She never saw or heard him leave. Before she had time to wonder what had become of him, her eyes shut in exhaustion.

(Stay tuned for Part 3 of this story.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sharing a Nice Bottle of Wine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds