• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Basement Ch. 04

The Basement Ch. 04

Rick said, "I'm gonna eat her like that."

Jared grabbed the remote and switched to the low level view from the foot of the bed. He zoomed in. My pussy filled the screen, slick and puffy. A tangle of red hung from my lips. My clit proud and erect, ready for more.

My eyes locked on the screen as I saw Rick's tongue move towards my hood. He ran his tongue up and down my clit. It felt wonderful. I was transfixed by what I saw on the screen above me. I had never seen a view of myself like this before. It was highly erotic. I watched as he spit on my lips, then greedily licked them clean. I began to moan.

Jared noticed me gazing at the screen and said, "Well, well, well. You like looking at your pussy like that don't you, another nice surprise."

He was right. I liked porn like anyone else. But the sight of watching my body quiver and shake and now seeing this close up shot of MY pussy being licked was very intense. It was like watching some kind of surreal virtual porn video where you could feel what you were seeing. But this was real and it was me I was watching.

I watched and felt Rick suck my clit into his mouth. I could see the insides of my thighs twitch. Rick flicked away as he sucked harder. I could see my ass lift off the bed as I came. I felt Rick continue to work my clit and watched the convulsions on the screen as I felt my insides ripple. I grunted and stayed focused on the screen as best I could. Rick pulled away and I saw my pussy twitch for the first time ever. What a turn on, it's like my face was in between my legs, inches from my crotch. I melted as my body shook.

Jared said to Rick, "She likes watching herself dude. Lets give her a show."

With that, Jared's fingers came into view on the TV. I was still feeling some aftershocks from my latest orgasm as I saw/felt two fingers push their way inside my bikini bottom stuffed pussy. He wriggled them around inside me for a minute. He then withdrew them and rubbed them up and down against my lips. He took each lip between his fingers and rolled them gently, pulling slightly. Just the way I like it, mmmmm.

He moved his other hand to my opening and slid three fingers up in me. His other fingers continued to tease my slick lips. I watched this unfold on the screen and could feel the warmth spread over my body as fresh juices began to flow.

The primal feelings of being both an exhibitionist and a voyeur at the same time was intense. Thoughts of this afternoon faded. The combination of sight and feel was too much for me to fight right now.

Jared's thrusting fingers disappeared from the screen. A second later they were under my nose. I took in the musky smell of his wet fingers and moaned again. How I wanted to taste them. And as if he had read my mind, he stuck them in the corner of my mouth. I licked and sucked his fingers clean.

Jared asked," Do you want some more of your sweet pussy Rach?"

I grunted, "Uh huh"

He had stopped playing with my labia and had moved next to my clit with his one hand as his other came into view. His fingers snaked into my hole again, touching my still enveloped suit. They came back out and entered the other side of my gagged mouth an instant later. I went to town on them.

Jared said, "Damn Rach, you really like that don't you. Have you ever eaten another pussy?"

I grunted out, "No."

"Well, you should try it some time."

I said nothing Watching other women cum in porn vids had always turned me on. I had thought about it once or twice, but the situation had never presented itself

Jared's fingers came back into view on the screen He placed three inside of me and began to give me a nice finger fucking, rhythmic and deep His other hand began to work my quivering clit once more. The view had me mesmerized again. I arched my back as best I could against the chains. The sensory overload was too much as I watched/felt his fingers pump in and out while he slightly pinched my clit. The waves hit me again. I couldn't keep my eyes open for this one, it was to much to take in. Jared released my clit but kept finger fucking me thru my spasms.

Rick said, "Yeah baby, that's it, cum again baby. Do it, do it."

I could only grunt.

I opened my eyes as I felt the guys climb off the bed. I looked in the mirrors. I could see my chest heave as I tried to catch my breath. My body shiny from my sweat. My eyes darted to my pussy. Larger than life, staring down at me, red strings dangling. I had never been so turned on. The visualization effect hadn't been counted on.

Jared joined Rick to the right of me, each grabbing their beer.

Rick said, "Lets finish these while Rach takes a quick break."

Jared replied,"Ok. Damn, I'm hard as a rock, hahaha."

"Me too," said Rick.

As I relaxed it occurred to me that neither one of them had emptied their balls yet today. I knew I would be getting fucked shortly. I needed it. I wanted to see their cocks piston me on the flat screen. God, where was this coming from?

They headed for the bar. I was alone in my thoughts. Should I forgive them for hurting me earlier? I wasn't sure yet. I had been so pissed. Yet now I had just had four orgasms in a rather small amount of time. The last two being intensified by seeing myself close up on the screen. I was going over these thoughts as they returned.

Rick said, "We need to get those bottoms out of her so we can use some bigger stuff."

"Yeah. What do you want to use first?"

"Lets try that one first."

I saw Rick pick something up and place it on the bed beside me. In the mirror I could see that it was a flesh colored dildo. It was fairly large too, larger than either one of the guys cocks. But nothing I couldn't handle.

Jared said, "Lets get that suit out of her."

Rick came around to my left this time. They both reached between my legs. Their fingers appeared on camera. They each grabbed a hold of the two lengths of string and began to pull. I felt a weird but nice sensation as my swim wear was being tugged from inside me. The first of the fabric appeared on screen. It pulled at my lips as it emerged, pulling them outward.

Once more the visualization along with the feelings were making me flush with warmth. I stared at the screen as more and more of my bikini trailed out. It looked to be thoroughly soaked. Sticky and covered with my secretions. They had pulled it clear now.

Rick asked, "Do you want us to open up your pretty pussy so you can see what we get to see?"

I groaned out a "Yes."

"Ok babe."

They each straddled a thigh and moved their hands into camera range. Rick slid two fingers in side of me while Jared put my lips between his thumb and fingers again. Jared spread my lips wide for me to see. Rick inserted two fingers from his other hand. He pulled on my sides, opening up my pussy for the camera. I could feel myself get wetter as I gazed at my open hole. Rick pushed in a couple more fingers and stretched me wider. Jared pushed back my hood to expose all of my erect clit. I could see inside myself in full digital quality. I moaned.

Jared's hands disappeared and I saw him pick up the dildo thru the mirrors. The Large head appeared on screen. Jared rubbed it the length of my pussy, getting it wet. I had never used a cock shaped dildo before. I had always used vibes. It looked to be some kind of latex or something. With Rick holding me wide open Jared slid it inside of me. It felt awesome, almost real. Much different that the hard, smooth plastic of a vibrator.

I watched intently as Jared slowly fucked my pussy with this large cock. Rick removed his fingers to give the fake cock my pussy to itself and held my lips apart for me to see. My lips were almost purple now, my clit a bright pink in contrast. Rick began to rub my nub with his forefinger as Jared fed the fake cock deeper and deeper inside me. I began to tremble again.

The sight of my lips being pushed in and pulled out with each thrust was too much for me. I jerked against the restraints and rattled the chains as I came once more, my pussy gripping the dildo filling my hole. Jared held it still as I bucked against it, gushing all over it.

This was unreal.

They had opened a visual fetish that I didn't know existed in me.

My body belonged to them.

And they weren't quite finished with it yet

End of Ch. 04

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Basement Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds