• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Basement Ch. 05

The Basement Ch. 05

They left me alone on the bed again, same as the last time, finishing their beer's and retrieving another, giving me time to recuperate.

I heard Rick say, "Let's use this one next."

"Do you think she can handle it?"

"We might have to work it in slow, but I think so."

I shuddered.

Jared said, "Ok. Lets bring this one too."

This one too, oh shit.

Now I saw what Rick held in his hand. It was the biggest thing I had ever seen. It was a shiny, jet black dildo. It looked to be at least 12 inches long and was as thick as my arm. My God, I wasn't sure if I could take something that huge. If I could it would be the largest thing I'd ever had by far. I watched as Rick lubed it up.

Jared used the remote to run thru the views again. He settled on the camera mounted to the wall behind and slightly above my head. It showed a great view of my bound head and my chest, looking down toward my outstretched legs, just as if you were standing behind me. Here was yet another angle of me I had never witnessed before. My firm 34 B's were shining as my rock hard nipples pointed upward. My titties were starved for some attention of their own now, but I didn't think that was part of the plan.

I could see Rick's torso appear at the foot of the bed on the screen. Jared knelt on the bed at my right. I could see in the left mirror what he had meant by bringing this too. It was a lipstick sized vibe, similar to mine at home. The deadly clit vibe. Oh shit.

An even bigger Oh shit ran thru my mind as Rick climbed between my chained legs. I could see the blackness shine as Rick knelt between my thighs. God it was huge. Jared zoomed in the cam to where the tops of my tits filled the bottom of the screen and the huge cock and Rick's cock filled the top.

The guys had were both completely naked now. Jared put down the small vibe and spread my pussy open as the huge cock approached. I felt the large round head press against me. It covered my whole pussy and them some. I didn't think it would go in. Jared spread my pussy further and Rick pushed against my hole. He twisted it back and forth as he put more pressure on it, easing it in, stretching me open. Jared removed his hands and the whole circumference of the head forced its way inside.

Rick worked the monster slowly into me, inch after inch. God it felt so good. I saw in the mirrors that I hadn't even taken half of it yet and I was full. Rick began to fuck me with just it, not quite pulling out before thrusting back in. This helped me to relax as my pussy gripped the massive dick.

I was grunting with each stroke of the cock. The sight of the shiny black cock being swallowed up by my pussy had my head swimming. Rick had been giving me more until there were only a couple inches left. I adjusted to this and he began to fuck me faster with it. I tried to jerk my head back and forth but it wouldn't move. This huge cock was splitting me and I loved it. The sight of 10 inches of shiny blackness disappearing in and out of me as I felt it was unbelievable.

It was then that I heard a vibe click to life. Shit, I had forgotten about that. Oh My God. I tried to scream in protest, but the gag stuffing my mouth made it useless. Wasn't like he was going to stop anyway.

Rick was giving me all of its full length now, fucking me hard and fast, the chains holding me in place. I saw Jared bend down and saw his hand move to my mound on the screen. My eyes moved back and forth from the mirrors to the TV. I tried to take in all I was feeling and seeing. I felt myself peaking. I was about to orgasm when Jared made contact with my straining clit. I screamed and bucked as if hit by lightning.

Rick held the huge invader deep inside me as Jared buzzed my clit. I humped and ground on the big black dildo. My arms and legs shook and pulled against the chains as I experienced the greatest orgasm of my life, draining me as it electrified me. Jared kept up the pressure on my clit. I shook violently as my vision began to fade into darkness.

I awoke to find Rick's cock in my face. The ball gag had been taken off. I grabbed in some much needed deep breaths. Rick had positioned himself above my head from behind, his cock pointing down my body.

The flat screen TV was filled with a shot from the bedpost cam above my right foot. It looked down the length of my leg and I got a different view of the huge black cock, still most of the way inside me. Jared was reaching across my thigh, keeping it in place.

Rick said he couldn't take anymore and was stroking hard and fast. His balls dangling above my eyes. I watched in the mirror as the first hot stream landed between my tits. I stuck out my tongue and he hit it with the next shot. He grunted and shot the rest into my mouth. I could feel the hot load drip into my throat and I swallowed it all down. The last few drops fell onto my forehead.

I heard Jared say, "Man, I need to drop a load in there too. Here, switch places with me."

Rick climbed off of me and took Jared's place, firmly holding the dildo deep inside. He started to fuck me with it as Jared knelt in the same place Rick had. The huge cock was driving me crazy as Jared worked his meat above me. I saw the dildo pushing my lips in and pulling them back out with each stroke magnified on the screen.

Jared masturbated himself above me as Rick slammed me hard all the way in again. I was grinding back and groaning like I was dying. This was too much for Jared and he stuffed the head of his cock in my mouth and filled it with a full load. I swallowed it all as Rick bent his lips down and flicked his tongue against my clit. His head blocked out the camera's view as I came again, the giant cock stuffed deep in my pussy. The whole bed shook with the violent rocking of my body, chains rattling once more, holding me in place. I couldn't take it anymore and dove back into darkness.

They revived me some time later. They had undone my restraints and Rick was carrying me upstairs to our bed for some much needed sleep.

I had forgiven them for afternoon pain. They had awakened a new me.

End of The Basement - See the continuing saga entitled - 'Sunday' - Coming to the BDSM section - Thanks, Rachel.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Basement Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 556 milliseconds