• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ebony Starr, working title

Ebony Starr, working title

She was posing, always posing, as if waiting for the inevitable flash. She saved the smiled though, her mouth always in a pout. She kept her scarlet red lips, pursed in a kiss that could burn down the house around her. Her bright blue bedroom eyes sparkled like dewdrops. The very airs around her smelled like a rainbow, both exotic and innocent in the very same whiff.

This night the black dress clung to her breast and just barely allowed them to bounce as she slowly moved from step to step. She concentrated on every movement. You couldn't see it in her face but if you watched as she descended down the long staircase, you knew that nobody moves like that by accident, even as natural to her as it was. Her smooth black dress jutted up and down at the top, dancing just above and then below her nipple line. Before she could even hear the music her body began swaying to the beat.

I watched her pale thighs moving out from behind the velvet curtain that was the bottom of that dress. I say bottom but honestly when caught in the ebb and flow of that dress, there was no real hemline. There was a wonderfully lovely split that commanded your attention to her legs. However, I couldn't tell you whether the dress was long or short. I only remember seeing that flash of ivory, that silvery, slippery pearl-like flesh peering out at me, at everyone.

Her way was to make you feel like you were the only one there; her red lips, blue eyes, pale skin, even down to that black dress, all for you. Everyone felt that way about her; men, women, married, single- it really didn't matter. I don't really know if she was bisexual, or if she had ever been with a married man, I only thought about what I wanted.

She gave you permission to be selfish, to think only of yourself without compromise or consequence. Your mind would go to depths of needs you never dreamed you had. You considered doing things you never knew you wanted to do. You thought of depravities that seemed to have been planted there long ago, just under the dirt. Now with her heat as your sunlight and the very salivation from your lips, this would grow.

Things that you pushed out of your mind, you wouldn't allow yourself to think about. She wanted you to think about them, she pulled them from your mind like the purple ribbons of a corset. Tight, straining against the flesh, threatening to tear into that delicate skin; until all at once, released. Suddenly, you were free to breathe.

She reached that bottom step after what seemed to take forever. For as long as I can remember, at every single event that we have both attended; my first vision of her is always her entrance via long staircases. It's like some eternal loop that I'm caught in that keeps me returning to that sensuous mind fuck. There's no other word for it, it is her way of screwing with your mind, of fucking your brains out, one memory at a time; until the only thing you can think of is her and when you will see her again.

How long would before she would be there again, stroking your ego with her glances. Her eyes trailing from deadlocked with yours to hungrily devouring you visually.Looking as if licking you from head to torso, as if her very stare were extension of her tongue. Then her gaze would change, almost instantly her head would cock to one side with curiosity. Playfully she smiled, as if to question what I could possibly be thinking of.

My face filled with fire, blushing and burning at the same time. The red color speckled like spider web across my cheeks. While my mouth became dry and my legs shook, she shifted her eyes downward, past my chest, down further than my stomach. While pacing herself to linger at my navel just long enough to make the room spin before she continued down to look down to the area between my thighs.

The tightening immeasurable as she changed her smile to the smallest "o" position. I concentrated on that tiny little opening wet and hot; as my erection pressed against the zipper, I felt it biting into the sensitive flesh. More importantly, I felt myself not caring. My face contorting with discomfort, I still watched her. The hardening becoming all- painful, and yet I could not tear my eyes away from her mouth. That is until she slid one finger gently to her lips then inside her mouth, sucking and then slowly moved from one side of her chest to the other, like the beginnings of a cross.

I felt my stomach jerk, and my eyes began to water as the metal tore the foreskin slightly, the warm red liquid rising to the top. Without missing a beat she licked her tongue out long and without reserve, allowing it to slightly smear those bright red lips. That scarlet image was as if she had licked the blood away herself. I needed out, I needed air. I forced myself to look away and saw my salvation in the patio door across the room. As I made my steps, I prayed that she wouldn't follow me; then I prayed that she would.

I jerked the slider open allowing the cool October air to wash over me like a cold shower. The breeze pushed the trees, forcing them to bend at its will. That thought caused the heat in my legs to begin to rise again. I hadn't even had a chance to check on my little injury yet. At that particular moment I had not even thought about whether I had completely closed the slider. As I heard it slam shut behind me, I realized I had not. My heart pounded and the breath that sustained it began to slam against my chest violently. Had my prayers been answered? One way or another they had.

Chapter two

The chills forced me to steady myself against the banister that kept drunken guest corralled from falling off the old farmers porch. I sniffed the air, wondering if I could tell if she was behind me without turning around. I could not with any strength turn around if I had any inclination that she was behind me. I could not smell her, her floral/musky perfume, her wetness wafting upwards, her merlot clinging to her lips; I couldn't smell her behind me. I convinced myself, that if I turned around she would not be there.

So shall you wish it, so shall it be. I'm not sure I was happy that it wasn't her that had followed me outside, but I was certain that it was for the best. I turned to find Bob and his latest way too young conquest. He liked picking them up on the other side of town, across the lake. It was a place where the parents were hopeful that their daughters would find a way out. There would be no hope of college or public service; it was marriage into money or work in the factory. If he liked her, if she put out, if she did as she was told, he would keep her out till eleven, giving the hope that it was real. Maybe this would blossom into a relationship.

He was always confident that if he brought the daughters an hour before it was time for them to get ready for work, the parents would be fine with it. He felt like as long as they didn't miss work or end up knocked up, he could do whatever he wanted with them. I had always felt sorry for the parents of those girls. Too ashamed to tell any of the other parents around town about it, so there was no warning when good ole Bob came calling. A lot of times they did miss work; too drunk to stand or too sore to walk. Unfortunately for a couple of the girls, they did end up pregnant. Two of them actually took the money that Bob threw at them for the abortions.

This one was cute and very young, I'd say barely out of high school. She wore too much make-up, too little clothing and had absolutely no balance, yep just his type. As she began to topple over I reached out to catch her, my hand deftly behind the small of her back forcing her into an arch. Bob was oblivious to her current position, giving intimate spoilers to a friend about what he had planned for the evening.

As she moaned he turned to see me holding her there, staring at her pretty little face with a bevy of thoughts running through my mind. Her sweet pink lips, doe eyes fluttering as if mid-coital, blouse fallen open baring her young but ample breasts restrained in a deep maroon Bra. I have to admit even I would have been tempted.

I tried to help her to her feet, but this was no use she was probably out for the evening. I helped Bob put her in the backseat of his car and watched them disappear down the long dirt driveway.I gave one last wave as I briefly wondered what condition she would return home in;I shook my head and returned to the party with my morals and conscience somehow renewed.

I walked up the steps to the porch that would lead me back to the sliding door and instantly caught my breath at the sight of her standing in my path to the entrance. She was alone at the moment, arms bared and crossed in defiance to the wind. Daring it to try to chill her, all the while smiling that tempestuous smile. It was me that felt the cold, a tight and tortuous chill from the backs of my legs to the top of my neck.

I wanted her to warm me, to fill me with fire and let me fill her. I tried to slide past her to just barely allow her electricity to touch me as I made my way to the door. She would not be ignored; she gently reached her hand out to tug my jacket stopping me frozen where I stood. Teetering there just at the top, barely on the porch I began to think about those fingers, those long fingers complete with long black nails.

I wondered how something so sexual could give such an innocent childlike tug; I wanted to know the depths of that irony. What other secrets did the various parts of her body hide? I felt the desire climbing again, the hair standing on the back of my neck and this growing need to be dark.

I turned to her, facing her and staring into those wonderful blue eyes with mine so seemingly black and focused. Her will not to be denied she stared back and without blinking her tongue sliding out to test my own resolve. The slippery edges of her lips covering and then showing that pink fleshy tongue; she revealed to me the wet and hot entrance to her mouth, that wonderful map to oral ecstasy. I could hardly contain myself, and yet I didn't know what to say.

I decided to challenge her, how far would she go to be noticed? I looked away, tearing my eyes and forcing myself to admire the full moon as if she paled in comparison. I could almost sense more than hear a low growl just before she stepped into me blocking my view of the moon and replacing it with the vision of those two beautiful orbs, pale and amazing heaving with her every breath.

Her breathing low and concentrated forcing her breasts to rise and fall, compelling me to watch. The position of her body against me with only the air to pass between us, her legs parted and semi wrapped around my thigh. She allowed herself to grind against me letting me feel her hot cunt on my thigh as she leaned down to pick up something imaginary and then quickly rose allowing her hips to roll deep pushing herself hard against me.

My mouth salivated and yet my throat was dry, hot and my hands shook with anticipation. I tried to steady myself, reminding my libido that this was a game and I was losing. Did I want to win? I think I did. I couldn't remember what the prize would be, but for some reason I had convinced myself that it was worth ignoring her for. It had to be good.

I made myself stare into those steel eyes while her body was still pressed against me, grabbing her arms and pushing myself back hard against her. Watching her grimace from the pain made me both cringe and smile. She was up for the challenge; she used those red lips like fingertips on my neck sliding, smearing and ascending up my neck. Her breath hot and humid deep on my neck; I felt that wonderful burn for so long and yet for only seconds when her teeth, sharp and perverse tore into my earlobe.

I pulled away to see her laughing and licking that wonderful tongue across her now blood enriched lips. I wanted to grab her, rip away that dress and fuck her right there. I wanted to push into her hard against the old wood porch and sense the splinters digging into her flesh as I pumped away inside her.

I wanted to see the look of defeat on her face as everyone watched me forcing her thighs onto my shoulders and listen during each thrust as the air escapes her chest. I needed to feel those beautiful tits in my grasp as I grabbed and mangled them in my hands. No matter how many things I thought I wanted to do, none of that would happen. She wouldn't give me the opportunity, she turned on her heels as I stood there and returned to the party. She went to the comfort and safety of all her guests, admirers, future ex-lovers, whatever you wanted to call them; and I was left standing there.

Chapter 3

I staggered off into the woods to lick my wounds, metaphorically of course; even I'm not that skilled with my tongue. I could still hear the music radiating from the side window and thought of her inside teasing other people with her hips, her legs, her lips, and her mouth. That mouth so sexy in its look, so sinful in her words that didn't begin to compete with her actions. I'll bet her tongue tasted like a symphony, dancing smooth and filled with percussion. I wanted to pound her tongue with my cock; I began to rub it gently through my trousers allowing the pain and pleasure to mix. I still hadn't checked on the earlier tear and now had the cut on my ear to compare it to.

My dick began to get hard and forced itself against my hand, begging me to take it out and compel it to release. What the hell!! It was a secluded place; chilly enough that no one would be coming around me and staying for very long. I needed to cum, especially if I was going back into the party. I knew it wouldn't take long. As I began to stroke it gently, I felt the tingling sensation of the rip in my flesh start to sting. It hurt a lot worse than I had thought it would, it was hard to concentrate on the pleasure side of it.

The familiar throbbing in the head starting to snap me into delirium, I tried not to think of her. I started to think of the girl that was with Bob. I tried to think of the things he would be doing to her. My mind swirled with all the different ways he would defile her and wished I was there to help him. I had never been in a three way before and had never contemplated helping Bob free-fuck a girl, but tonight filthy thoughts filled me.

My senses were flying with taking her from behind while she was atop Bob. Her body was limp and loose barely upright as he thrust up into her. I could feel myself pushing hard against her resistant rectum, dry and tight. My hands under her arms and pressing down on her shoulders as I pushed upward. I watched her big tits flopping and smacking against her chest as Bob bucked her up and down. I heard her began to moan and decided this was the moment to push all the way into her.

The head sliding into her didn't seem to faze her, however as she felt the full length of me into her bowels she shrieked and became fully alert. As she started to fight against the assault on her anus I started to fuck her faster and felt Bob on the other side starting to cum. The Wonderful tightness sent me over the edge and I felt myself shoot all over the pine tree, spraying the sticky sap with some sticky sap of my own. I felt ready to proceed with round two of The Game; I straightened my collar and made my way back to the house.

I found the bar and ordered a double shot of tequila. As I sucked the lime I imagined it was her nipples, hard and taut. I enjoyed pushing and pulling at the citrus flavor as if milking it straight from her breasts. I swallowed the juice hard and tried to form a plan. All I needed was a detailed diagram and the resolve to stick to it. I was going to fuck her tonight, in every way possible.

I intended on having her beg for forgiveness, for mercy, for more. I ordered another drink, this time a Cuba Libra. I stirred it with the little straw and searched the room for her presence. Where were there the most people standing in a circle? Surrounding her to suck her in, people were drawn to her like a magnet. That force was undeniable. I found her, time to get even.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ebony Starr, working title

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds