• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ballo in Maschera Ch. 02

Ballo in Maschera Ch. 02

I brought the crop down sharply on her white behind. It left a red weal. As far as she could, Maria leapt and pulled against the ropes. The muffled sound that passed through the gag sounded like 'One.'

I had whipped her before, and had always taught her to count the strokes. This was not lost on Lucrezia, who was standing next to Maria's face. She stroked Maria's cheek with a gloved hand, gently whispering,

'Your master has taught you well.'

The second stroke was delayed. I was waiting for Maria to relax, before delivering a sharp stroke to her upper thigh. It is best to vary the timing of a whipping; it alows the slut's discomfort to be fully appreciated. Again, she seemed to be counting. Lucrezia put a hand to each of Maria's cheeks.

'One more' she whispered, 'You will thank us.'

The third stroke crossed the soft flesh of her behind, leaving a long red weal. Again, Maria counted, and the whimper from behind the gag could have been a 'thank you.' I could smell her arousal, and paused to drink in the familiar scent.

Lucrezia knelt to unbind Maria's ankles, and I released the rope pulling her wrists toward the ceiling. She stumbled slightly, but found her feet. I released the gag strap, and Lucrezia pulled the soft leather padding from Maria's mouth. Maria breathed deeply through her mouth. She was clearly breathing hard with the arousal and pain, and the gag had not helped. I released her wrists and elbows from the ropes, and taking her right arm, guided her from the room.

Lucrezia had preceded us, and brought a box to me. The first item was a collar, of thick black rubber. It was fully three inches high at its lowest point, but deeper at the front, where a single large steel ring was fixed. The top and bottom of the collar were padded in softer rubber, where it fitted snugly under Maria's chin. From behind, I fitted the collar snugly, locking it in place at the back with two small padlocks. I had collared her before, and I could feel her relax as she felt the token of her ownership. The collar was much higher than any she had worn before, and she was clearly coming to terms with the immobility of her head. She could not raise or lower her head, and could hardly turn it to either side.

Next was a pair of wrist cuffs, again of thick black rubber and two ankle cuffs. These locked with small padlocks, and had smaller steel rings sewn into them. I removed the blindfold. Blinking against the light, Maria looked at the mask that Lucrezia was holding up. I was of black rubber, this time thin and supple; it would cover the face to the upper lip. It had eyeholes, so that Maria would be able to see, but was clearly designed to fit around her whole head, buckling at the back. Lucrezia showed her where it could be locked in place like the collar and cuffs. It was not intended to be released by its wearer. Maria shuddered, but knew better than to resist as I pulled her hair into a ponytail, which Lucrezia took through a small hole at the back of the mask, pulling the face down over Maria's face, leaving only her mouth and eyes visible. The buckles were pulled tight and the padlocks used to secure it.

Lucrezia pulled Maria's hands together in front of her, clipping the rings together, and pulling her forwards to a low table. She attached Maria's wrists to the table with a snap clip, and walked behind her, stroking her reddened arse with a gloved hand. Maria shuddered. Her arousal was clear. I passed Lucrezia the corset which she drew tight round Maria's waist.

'Breathe in my little slut, it is the discipline that you crave.'

With each breath in, the corset was drawn closer, until Lucrezia was content. I noticed, for the first time, that the 'lace' was of chain, and Lucrezia passed another small padlock though the links, securing it in place. She released Maria's hands from the table. and turned her round to face me. The corset reached from just above her mound to just below her full and white breasts. With the black rubber of the costume, she presented an overpoweringly erotic sight.

'Turn again, slut.'

Maria obeyed. The mirror of the far wall had been covered with a curtain, which had been drawn. Maria, for the first time, saw herself. She instinctively tried to cover her breasts and sex, but Lucrezia merely laughed,

'Such modesty! You must become used to your nakedness. Now kneel, and put your head to the floor, hands behind your back. Knees wider, slut.'

Maria hurried to comply. I clipped her hands at her back.

Maria's head was to one side, and as Lucrezia stooped down, she showed her a short, but thick rubber dildo. It was shaped and veined, just like a penis, but had a flared end with a steel ring.

'Lick this, slut, just as you will lick the masters' cocks tonight.'

Maria whimpered as she did so, sucking needfully on the rubber. When it was suitably wet, Lucrezia passed it back to me, holding another to Maria's lips. I slipped the rubber cock into her pussy, which offered no resistance. The response was more whimpering, and some very dedicated sucking. I pulled the dildo from her pussy, and pushed it, slick with her juices, into her rosy little anus. Had she not been sucking on the second dildo, she would have screamed aloud with pleasure. The second dildo was passed to me, and I slipped it into her pussy, filling the void. This one was slightly longer and thicker, but again had the steel loop. A section of chain was attached to the back of the corset, and I passed this through the loops of the dildos , pulling it tight to hold the dildos snug.

'Kneel up!'

The tears of need were visible in Maria's eyes.

'Open your mouth!' A thick rubber ring was inserted, holding her mouth open. The straps for this gag fastened to her mask. Another dildo rapidly followed, and was again locked in place.

'Lie, face down.'

She complied. Lucrezia turned to me,

'She is a natural slut. Have you had to whip her well?'

Maria squirmed with humiliation and arousal. I took a long spreader bar, and fastened each end to Maria's ankles, pulling them up behind her to attach each of her wrists to short chains at either end of the bar. She was utterly helpless and open as we left her on the floor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ballo in Maschera Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 485 milliseconds