• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marybeth Strikes

Marybeth Strikes

12

My sister Anne (she's the religious one in the family) tells me that I am a whore. I love her dearly, but what does she know? She's twenty-eight and still a virgin. It was my own fault though. I never should have taken Alan anyplace where someone who knows me could have seen us together, but see us together Anne did, kissing and hugging, and the next day she demanded to know what I was doing. When you have been caught there is no use in denying so I told her I was spending some quality time with my lover.

"My God Marybeth! Have you forgotten you are a married woman?"

"No Anne, I haven't forgotten although I'd very much like to."

"A lover Marybeth? You are cheating on John with a lover? Oh my God. My sister is a whore."

When she said that I lost what little 'cool' that I had and said, "Fuck you Anne" and walked away from her and hoped that she wouldn't do anything silly like tell John. He would find out soon enough, but I wanted it to be on my schedule and on my terms.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I didn't consider that I was cheating on John when I had my affair with Alan; I considered it to be revenge. It is true you know, what they say about the spouse being the last one to know. I had no idea of how long it had been going on, but long enough for everyone that John worked with to know about it. At least that is the way it seemed to me when I attended John's company Christmas party.

We were sitting at a table with John's secretary Tammy and her boyfriend and I had noticed a lot of sidelong glances directed our way and I had also noticed what I can only call 'smirks' on some of the faces that looked our way. I found out why when I went into the ladies room. There were six stalls and three of them were occupied so I took the empty one on the far end. While I was in there the occupants of the three that had been in use finished their business and were at the sinks washing there hands and touching up their make up when one of them said:

"Can you believe it? John has the gall to sit his slut at the same table as his wife?"

"Tammy doesn't think she is a slut. She thinks she is the about to be the new Mrs. Bernard."

"That's what Sally thought too until he got tired of her and fired her."

"He can be such a dick head at times."

"At times? He has been an asshole since he has been here. Remember when he fired Patty because she wouldn't go out with him?"

"I wonder if Tammy's boyfriend knows he is getting a lot of John's leftovers?"

"Oh come on Marge, say it like it is (giggle, giggle) - sloppy seconds -(giggle, giggle).

"I feel sorry for John's poor wife. She looks like she doesn't have a clue."

"Yeah, well as much as I dislike John I'm not going to be the one to tell her."

As they left the room I sat there and stared at the stall door and I thought that Marge had been right - I didn't have a clue. When I got back to the table John and Tammy were gone and Tammy's boyfriend answered my unspoken question:

"They've gone to the bathroom."

Funny I thought, I just came from there and I sure didn't see her. Maybe ten minutes later John came back to the table and a minute or so after that Tammy reappeared. It was hard for me to do, but I managed to get through the rest of the evening without giving John or Tammy cause to suspect that I suspected something.

That night when we got home I did something that I hadn't done in our eight years of marriage - I told John I had a headache when he wanted to make love. Make love? Not bloody likely, he just wanted someone to put out the fire his lover started.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The party had been on a Wednesday night and when I got to work the next day I called Marsha in Legal and asked her whom we used for our fraud investigations. She gave me the number to call and the name to ask for. I called the number and asked for Alan Pendergast and they told me he was out of the office. They took my name and number and said they would page him and have him call me.

Five minutes later there was a 'knock, knock' and I looked up to see a tall, good-looking man standing in the doorway to my office.

"Mrs. Bernard?"

"Yes, may I help you?"

"Alan Pendergast. I was downstairs talking with Marge when I was paged. I recognized the number and asked Marge who the extension belonged too and here I am. How can I be of service?"

"Unfortunately Mr. Pendergast, I find myself in need of a private investigator. I don't know if your firm handles domestic cases, but I thought that if you didn't you could recommend someone."

"Please call me Alan and yes we do have a section that handles domestic cases. What seems to be the problem?"

I told him about the party and what I'd overheard. "It is hearsay, but they seemed very sure of themselves in what they knew. I want to be sure also."

He took down some information on John and said he would look into it. Five days later he called me:

"I'm sorry Marybeth, but those women knew what they were talking about. If you want proof that you can take into court it will take another week or so, but if all you want is to know for sure we do have an audio tape."

"How did you do that?"

"They take a room at the Motel 6 on their lunch hour and then they go back to work. After work they go back to the room for an hour or so before your husband heads for home. While they were back at work we bribed one of the cleaning ladies to let us in the room to plant a bug. Now that we know their schedule I can get a couple of cameras in there. All I need is for you to give me the go ahead."

"Go ahead and do it Alan."

Alan dropped the audiotape of at my office later that afternoon. I debated on whether to listen to it in the car on the way home or wait until everyone was gone for the day and listen to it in my office. The last thing I needed was to lose it while listening to the tape while driving the car and hitting someone or something. I probably would have been better off if I had just taken Alan's word that John was guilty and not listened to the tape at all, but that's water under the bridge now.

When the office cleared out at five I waited ten minutes and then did a walk through the office to make sure that I was alone and then I went down to the third floor conference room and pushed the tape in the tape player.

There was the sound of a door opening and then a woman giggling and saying:

"Hurry up baby, get naked. I need that big cock of yours in me."

Next the voice of my husband said:

"I want to get it in you as bad as you want it in you."

"You have a nice hard cock baby, and I've been horny since lunchtime wanting to get it back in me."

A little laugh from John and then, "What? You don't think I haven't been rock hard all afternoon wanting to get back here?"

Sounds of clothing hitting the floor and then, "Damn Tammy, you have the hottest mouth that has ever wrapped around my cock."

"Better than your wife's?"

"Much better lover. Everything you do is much better than what she does."

"Better than that slut Sally?"

"No comparison baby, you're the best."

"I just love sucking your sweet cock."

"Jesus Tam, that feels fantastic."

There were slurping sounds, moans and then, "Oh God I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

More slurping sounds and then Tammy said, "I just had to get that one out of the way lover so with your next hard on you be able to give me a long, hard fuck."

"How do you expect me to fuck you with a dead cock?"

"Don't you sweat it baby, I'll have you back up in no time."

There were four or five minutes of moaning and sucking sounds and then Tammy said:

"Okay baby, put it in me and fuck my eyes out. Oooooh sweet fucking Jesus, that feels so good."

Then there were minutes of the sound of flesh smacking flesh, moans and gasps and sharp little cries of pleasure. "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard. Aaaaaaaaaaghhhhh...oh yes lover, like that, hard, just like tha...Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...oh God, oh God, oh God" Tammy squealed, "Fuck me, like that, fuck me."

"Take this" John said followed by several loud slaps of meat hitting meat and at that point I turned of the recorder. You bastard, I had thought, you miserable fucking bastard.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Six days later on a Thursday Alan stopped by my office and handed me a videotape. "There is two days worth on that tape. We bribed the desk clerk and she put them in a room we had already set up with cameras and then she made sure that they got the same room the next time they came back. You have Monday's and yesterday's meetings on that tape, both sessions, lunch and after work."

"How much do I owe you for what you've done?"

"Nada. We do one hell of a lot of business with this company and we don't mind doing the occasional favor for people who work here."

"Nonsense Alan. I have to pay for this myself. Gifts like this have a way of coming back and biting you on your butt and I'm going to need this job when I dump John."

"Okay, I'll give you an invoice. For a discount how about having dinner with me tonight?"

"I don't know about that Alan."

"You don't want to go straight home from work in the mood you will be in because of that tape. Have dinner with me and I'll get a couple of stiff drinks in you to mellow you out a bit and then you can head on home in a tolerable mood."

Dinner was pleasant. I'd had the prime rib and we ordered a carafe of the house red and followed dinner with a Bailey's Irish Cream. After the waiter had cleared the table Alan handed me the invoice for what his firm had done. The total came to two thousand and twelve dollars and a rubber stamp had printed "Paid in full" on it.

"I can't take this Alan."

"Yes you can. You have a receipt that says you paid in full so you are covered. We will call the pleasure of your company tonight as payment of the invoice."

I looked at him for several seconds and then I asked, "What is your company's position on helping customers get revenge?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"A little bit of what is good for the gander is good for the goose. I need someone to take up the slack."

"What do you mean by take up the slack?"

"Over the past year my sex life has gone from four, five and sometimes six times a week down to two or three times every two weeks. John has always claimed that it is because he is too tired when he gets home from work. He has been putting in ten and twelve hours a day at work, or so he claims, in order to lock up the next vice-president's slot when it opens up. He keeps telling me he is the odds on favorite to get Sam Cockneys position when Sam retires at the end of the year. He may be too tired for me when he gets home, but now we know that it isn't the job that is wearing him out. What I would like is to find a stud to get me back up to four or five times a week. How about it Alan, are you a stud?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Was he ever!!! We left the restaurant and he took me to his apartment. I didn't waste any time when we got there. He asked me if I wanted a tour of the place and I said, "Just lead me to the bedroom." By the time we had reached the room I was down to panties, thigh highs and my high heels and as I started to kick the heels off Alan said:

"Please leave them on. One of my biggest turn ons is high heels and nylons."

"You're in luck then honey, because I love the way they make my legs look and a I have a dozen pair I can wear for you."

I was stepping out of my panties as he lowered his trousers and briefs and I got a look at his cock. It wasn't any bigger - lengthwise - than John's, but it was definitely bigger around. I wasn't by any means a round-heeled slut when I met John, but I had sampled a cock or three before deciding to give my heart to John and Alan's was by far the biggest one I'd ever seen and I wondered if I could handle it. Well, I was the one who had instigated things and I sure wasn't going to back out once I was naked.

I walked over to him and reached for his cock, but he pushed my hand away and said;

"My flat so I get to go first."

He pushed me back onto the bed, pushed my legs apart and then lowered his mouth to my sex and when his tongue parted my pussy lips I felt like an electric current flowed through me and from then on it just got better and better. He licked and sucked me through two orgasms before I pushed him away and lowered my head to repay the favor. He was more than a mouthful and I'm afraid that the first time I sucked his cock he didn't get much out of it. I could barely get the head of his cock in my mouth so I wrapped my lips around the head and then I stroked him until he came in my mouth and then I swallowed every last drop. When I took my mouth off of him I said:

"It will take some getting used to your size, but I will get better at it, I promise."

"You did just fine. Most of the ladies I've gone out with would never even try."

I had my hand on his cock and I was slowly stroking it as we talked and I felt it begin to harden. I looked at him in surprise and he grinned at me and said:

"When I'm around a beautiful and sexy woman I have a fast recovery time."

He pushed me back on the bed and moved over me and I bit my lip as I waited for the pain I thought his large member would cause me, but he took his time and was surprisingly gentle as he slowly worked his way into me. He went slow until I had adjusted to his size and then he fucked me slow and steady until I started to moan and dig my nails into his back and then he picked up the pace. The louder I moaned the faster he drove into me until I had my legs wrapped around him and started begging him to fuck me harder and then he turned it loose. He fucked me fast and furious as I moaned, cried and screamed out as I had one orgasm after another.

Alan fucked me three times before he couldn't get it up any more and then he fell to the bed next to me. In the warm afterglow Alan asked me what I planned on doing.

"Try and keep you interested since I really would like to do it again - a lot!"

"I mean what are you going to do about your situation?"

"Short term I'm going to give him what he has been giving me. I'm going to tell him that I have a chance for a promotion and that I'm going to be putting in some late hours to try and nail it down. Hopefully I'll be putting in those late hours here. Am I being too presumptuous in assuming you liked what we just did as much as I did and you would like to continue?"

"You assume correctly and yes, I most definitely would like to continue."

"Okay, short term, I'll be too tired for him on the nights he decides he wants me. Long term will be to hit him where it will hurt him the most and that is in his pocket book and his image. He is one of those who believe that he who has the most and biggest toys wins. He who has the biggest house, the most expensive car and on and on and on. I'm going to ruin his image and hurt him in the pocketbook."

"How are you going to do that?"

"I'm going to spend him into the poorhouse and trash his reputation. I may have to ask you for a favor on the reputation part."

"What?"

"If I can't find Sally and Patty, the girls he fired, I may ask you to take a shot at it."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I did find Sally and Sally told me about Rachel, the girl John got rid of so he could take up with Sally. I found Rachel and she told me where I could find Patty and then I got the three of them to sit down with me and we had a long talk. We all four agreed that John was an asshole and we came up with a plan and started working on it. If the plan worked John's reputation would be trashed.

The financial end would take a little longer to work out because it depended on some things over which I had no control. I needed John to successfully conclude the negotiations he was working on and get his commission check and then I needed for him to go out of town on business for three or four days.

In keeping with his penchant for having bigger and better John had long planned to install an in-ground swimming pool and have a tennis court put in. He had saved every bonus and commission check for the last two years for the purpose and his next commission check would give him enough to do it. I'd let him finish doing it and that's when I would divorce him - after he had sunk all his money into the house and increased its value. The house would have to be sold as part of the divorce and I'd get even more out of the deal than I would have if I had gone after him when I found out about his affair with Tammy. Also, in the division of assets he would have to sell all of his toys or deduct their value from the cash assets that he would have to split with me. But all that would have to wait until John got the pool built.

There were some things that I could do while I waited for John to get the pool and tennis court done. First, I rented a storage unit and using John's credit cards started buying the things I would need when I left John and I moved those things into the storage unit.

Next, my parents had left me a mountain cabin on six acres and while I had always meant to add John's name to the title I had never gotten around to doing it so it was in my name only. According to the attorney I talked with it was not a jointly acquired asset so it would be excluded from the divorce settlement. The cabin had a marvelous view of the south side of Pike's Peak, but the place had some drawbacks. It was strictly a weekend get-a-way kind of place. It didn't have water - we had to carry water in - and it had no electricity or phone. I decided to rectify that. Mundane chores like paying the bills were beneath John so I pretty much handled all of our finances. We had several certificates of deposit that were supposed to be part of our retirement portfolio and I cashed them in and used the money to have a well drilled and a power line run to the cabin. Those two actions alone tripled the value of the place. Next I had the outhouse removed and a septic field put in, brought in a contractor and had the cabin wired and a flush toilet installed. John never knew about any of that because he never went up to the cabin in the winter or spring. He wouldn't go up there until about mid-June or so and by then I hoped to have shoved Tammy up his ass.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John got his commission check and started on the pool and tennis court. My life with John was basically one of co-existence. He was "working hard" to get his promotion and I was "working" just as hard to get mine and we hadn't had sex in almost three months. Not that I missed it - Alan was taking very good care of me - but I could tell that John was irritated by my always being 'too tired' to make love. A couple of times he got snappy with me about it and I reminded him of all the times he was too tired to take care of my needs.

"It will get better" I told him, "Another two months at the most and I'll have my promotion."

He whined that I really didn't need the promotion, that he was perfectly capable of supporting me.

"It isn't the money John, it is the prestige and the knowing that I'm just that much better than the others that wanted the promotion."

There was no promotion so it was all bullshit of course, but since that is the way John thought he bought it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two weeks after the pool and tennis court were finished John had a pool party and invited a host of friends, neighbors and people that he and I worked with. Tammy was there and she was just so nice to me that it was sickening, but I smiled all the way through the party. I made sure that I was always close to where she was or where John was so they couldn't sneak off together. I didn't want John to get laid because I had plans for him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marybeth Strikes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds