• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Summer Camp Lessons Pt. 01

Summer Camp Lessons Pt. 01

123

Chapter 1

Band camp was filled to the brim again, and Ms. White was busy as a result.

The sexy 25-year-old brunette had the chore of watching over 45 high school kids between the ages of 14-18, and watching one youth in particular.

Serving as the supervisor of any misconduct that went on during the kids' stay in the scenic North Woods, Ms. White got reports that Kenny - an 18-year-old with a history of causing trouble at such outings, was causing a far different sort of trouble than Ms. White was used to hearing about.

Kenny had been accused of flashing the female members of the camp, and to keep the incident from getting to the camp's head counselor, Ms. White thought she would take care of it herself.

She confronted the boy, and told him to meet her in her office that afternoon.

Ms. White's office was a makeshift one, a room in the camp's main building that was filled with desks and instruments.

She waited patiently for her student to arrive, and as soon as he did, she began the questioning.

He began the conversation with flattery, saying Ms. White was awfully pretty, and that she reminded him of the actress, Natalie Portman. Funny how Kenny would later remind her of John Holmes.

Ms. White actually thought Kenny was kind of cute at first glance, that his strong upper body made him look even older than 18.

But she could not let him know of her attraction to him, even though Ms. White had gone months without an actual boyfriend in her life, so much of her time devoted to teaching during the school year and now this band camp during the summer.

"Cut the crap," she said. "I have gotten reports that you were flashing some of the female members of the camp."

"I wouldn't call it flashing - I would call it a way of relieving myself," he said.

"What?" she asked angrily.

"Well, it hurts," he explained.

"What do you mean, it hurts?"

A short silence followed, and then Kenny took a deep breath and spoke.

"My penis - it's so big that it hurts to keep it in those tight shorts we are forced to wear for the camp," he said. "And the girls were teasing me to whip it out because they saw the outline of it in my shorts. I only did what they asked me to do, and they probably told on me just to funny. They won't leave me alone - they stole my bathing suit and made me get out of the lake naked the other day, and then they started spying on me in my cabin room."

Ms. White was taken back a bit, her attraction to Kenny's young hot body now increasing. She was wondering if Kenny was for real, or if he was just putting her on to get out of a jam, but she wanted to know desperately.

She decided to use threats as her course of action.

"Oh, please, you're just lying to me again - you liked about the girls spying on you, you lied about them stealing your bathing suit, and now you are lying about why you can't keep your shorts on. I have had enough with your lies - you are being sent home and your parents will be pretty upset they wasted $130 for you to attend this camp."

"No, no, please Ms. White, no, anything but that, my parents will kill me," he pleaded.

Ms. White started toward the door.

"Pleeese," he begged further, following her from behind. "If you let me show you what I mean, you would understand," he said.

Ms. White stopped in her tracks, and turned around for her eyes to meet Kenny's.

"Show me what you mean?" she asked, starting to get aroused at the thought of Kenny showing her what he showed the girls.

"Yeah - I just, um, could um," Kenny said in a nervous state, nervous still from Ms. White's threats and now even more nervous about the thought of having to expose himself to a teacher he had known all through high school.

"I could show you um, my penis, so you would believe me about it being too big to fit in those tiny sh-shorts," he said, the last word coming out in a stutter to reveal his fears.

Ms. White turned around abruptly once again, and headed toward the door. Kenny thought she might be heading to the counselor's office to turn him in, and in an attempt to stop her he started to plead again.

"Ms. White, please - "

But before he could go on, he saw her not go through the door, but instead shut it, and lock it.

She turned around, walked up close to Kenny, and said "Okay, this is your final chance. Show me."

So many emotions were inside Kenny right now, but strangely, an erotic one took over. He was suddenly aroused at the thought of getting to show himself to Ms. White, the teacher who he had fantasized about since that monstrous penis of his started to grow so large. He had mainly fantasized about her legs, legs that were on display right now in those small, white cotton shorts Ms. White insisted on wearing, seemingly to tease Kenny.

"This is your final chance," Ms. White went on. "And if this is another lie, then the counselor's office awaits. And hurry up, I'm late for lunch as is and there is no school nurse I can send you to for a matter such as this."

Kenny was even more aroused with the thought of Ms. White not just demanding Kenny take off his shorts for her, but do it in a hurry, like she was bossing him around like the girls had done the day before.

"You mean you want me to show you my - "

Ms. White cut in.

"This was your idea - I can see you are probably lying again," she said in an even bossier, snide tone.

"No, no, I'm not lying again," Kenny said.

When his hands went down to his waist, and his thumbs went underneath the waistband to get ready to pull the tiny shorts down, Kenny got the thrill of his life as he saw Ms. White's eyes go down to his crotch as she waited to see it uncovered.

The shorts came down, and out flopped Kenny's huge penis, falling down from his crotch until the head dangled halfway to his knees.

Ms. White's brown eyes grew to the size of silver dollars, and her right hand went to her mouth in order to stifle a gasp, but the sound of it was still loud enough that their privacy - although protected by a locked door - might be invaded.

"Oh my God," she said from behind her hand, "I've never seen anything like it before."

All of a sudden, all of the nervousness was gone from Kenny's body. He was greatly enjoying the feeling of a 25-year-old, gorgeous brunette with tight white shorts and sexy legs staring at his huge penis and practically telling him it was the biggest she had ever seen.

While it was still in its soft state.

Kenny wanted to pretend he was still nervous, and he dare not get an erection in front of his teacher - he didn't trust her enough yet to know how she would react.

"See, Ms. White, how can I fit this inside those shorts?" asked Kenny rhetorically, but he got an answer anyway.

"I...I suppose you could tuck it to one side, I mean, um, you could try to let it dangle down one of the legs of your - "

Ms. White stopped in mid sentence - her words sounded so dirty to her, talking about how this boy should keep his huge penis covered.

But she wanted to help him, wanted to find a solution to the problem just to make this moment last longer.

Kenny tried her plan, and tucked his penis to the right side of the shorts and pulled them up. However, the head, and about an inch of the shaft, stuck out the bottom of the shorts in forming an almost comical scene.

A girlish giggle, much like the ones the girls had made when seeing Kenny naked the day before, escaped Ms. White.

"Jesus Christ," she said, again covering her mouth with her right hand and laughing softly yet again. "I guess that won't work."

"Should I try the left side?" asked Kenny, even though he knew it would be the same result, but he wanted to tease Ms. White.

"Yeah, might as well," she said.

Kenny pulled down his shorts again, and grabbed his penis and tucked it to the left side before pulling the shorts back up. His horse-like penis, for some reason, looked even larger on the left - the head and maybe an inch and a half of the fat shaft were sticking out at the bottom.

Ms. White shook her head with a sexy smile, her eyes glued to Kenny's crotch.

"Those shorts just won't due," she said. "How were you even wearing them at all before - I know you kept taking them off but you did manage to wear them some of the time. How did you fit that thing in them?"

Kenny had wished she would have used a dirty term for his penis, instead of the generic and vague word, thing. But at least she referred to it.

"I had to wear bikini briefs underneath, and kind of coil up my penis," he said.

"What, like a garden hose?" Ms. White asked, revealing her sexy sense of humor.

"Yeah, sort of," Kenny answered.

"My oh my, I have never seen anything like this at band camp before, that's for sure," she said.

"This is definitely one I'll have to tell the girls at work about."

Girls at work? Ms. White was going to tell more sexy females about his penis? He was trying so hard not to get erect.

"What do you mean?" Kenny asked.

"Oh, oh nothing," Ms. White said, embarrassed. "Just that my friends at work will find it funny when I tell them that one of the chores I had at band camp was finding a way for one of the male students to fit his huge penis inside his shorts."

Kenny was gracious for the full explanation from Ms. White, if for nothing else, because she said huge penis.

"Oh," he said. "Well, are you going to tell the camp counselor about me?"

"No, that's okay," she said, now in a sympathetic tone. "We just have to find a solution to the problem."

Kenny was feeling courageous, and decided to use some humor.

"Well, I could just let it swing free - besides, just about every girl at the camp has seen it by now," he said.

Ms. White actually laughed.

"No kidding," she replied. "There might as well be shots of you in those Playgirl magazines I saw in one of the girls' rooms the other day."

Kenny thought he would tease Ms. White a bit.

"Did you look at any of them?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh, please, how old do you think I am - those things are for high school girls," she replied.

"And why is that?" Kenny asked, probing deeper.

Ms. White was getting uncomfortable, even though Kenny was the one that was partly exposed here - his penis still sticking out of his shorts. But she felt uneasy about talking sex with the 18-year-old.

"That answer is for another time," she said, revealing that she expected to talk with Kenny again, hopefully with him naked once more. "You have to, um, well, get dressed somewhat."

Kenny took off the tight shorts, laid them on the desk to his right, and reached for the bikini boxers that were in the bag he brought along. He took an extra long period of time, acting like he couldn't find them just so he could be naked that much longer in front of Ms. White. His body bent over, his penis swayed to the side a bit so she could even see his testicles, and their size was in direct proportion to his penis. They looked like golf balls to the young, sexy teacher, who was realizing she still had a few things to learn about the male anatomy.

She pretended not to be looking, but Kenny was about to make it obvious. When he found the boxers and prepared to get in them, he faked a stumble while trying to put his leg through one of the leg holes so that his penis would flop around a bit.

Ms. White laughed again.

"Oh, this is funny?" he asked.

"I'm sorry. It's just you better reel up that garden hose before it gets out of control," she said with a laugh.

Kenny liked the garden hose term, but wanted to hear Ms. White use even dirtier words for his penis. The next day, he would find out, he would get his wish.

Chapter 2

Kenny strode down the hall of the main building the next afternoon on his way to lunch, and was pleasantly surprised to see Ms. White walking toward him.

Only she was back to being the bitch she had been the previous day.

"Come in here right now," she scolded him, leading him into her office.

Kenny was even more turned on that she was being the dominant figure once again.

The two walked in, and again Ms. White locked the door behind her, for more privacy.

She was holding something, but Kenny couldn't make out what it was.

"Do you know what I found in one of the girl's rooms today?" Ms. White asked angrily.

"Um, more Playgirls?" he asked.

"Well, besides that," she replied.

"I have no idea," Kenny responded.

From behind her back, Ms. White pulled out a ruler, a 12-inch wooden ruler that did not at all look out of place in a lesson room such as this one, but its use was somewhat out of place.

"Do you want to tell me what this was used for?" Ms. White asked.

Kenny was nervous, but again the extreme attraction he had to Ms. White took over.

But he wanted to play stupid, in order to get Ms. White to explain the purpose of the ruler herself.

"I don't know," Kenny said.

"Well, I do," she replied, walking in closer to Kenny. "You measured your penis in front of those girls, didn't you?"

"I, I, um, - "

"Don't I um me, you know exactly what I am talking about - how many times did I tell you to keep that thing in your pants - we went over this yesterday, and you said you would continue to wear the boxers and the shorts until we found a solution to the problem," Ms. White said.

Kenny felt like he was being lectured, but it was the most enjoyable lecture he ever got from a teacher.

"How do you know this happened?" he asked, stunned Ms. White found out about the episode.

Ms. White pulled up the ruler to within eyesight, and read from it.

"Well, hmmm let me see," she said. "There is a marking here, and do you know what words are next to the marking?"

Kenny was about to have his dream come true - Ms. White was going to say it. He remembered what the girls had written on the ruler the night before, and he couldn't wait for Ms. White to read it.

"It says Kenny's dick when it's soft," she said.

There was a silence for a moment - Kenny was just savoring the moment, and Ms. White was thinking about what to do next to carry out her fantasy even further.

Kenny began to think about whether or not Ms. White would say dick again, or if she was just saying it because that's what it said on the ruler. He was about to find out.

"I guess the only way for me to tell if they did in fact measure your dick is for me to see if the measurements match," she said.

"But Ms. White - " Kenny said, acting as though he didn't want to expose himself again but actually was dying to do so.

"Don't Ms. White me, pull down your pants," she said in that sexy dominant tone once again.

Kenny couldn't have paid a female to carry out a fantasy of his as well as this was going.

He pulled down his shorts and boxers, and there stood Ms. White fully clothed. This is two times now that she saw him naked, and he still has never seen her naked.

"Do you want to do it, or should I?" she asked in a bitchy tone.

Kenny wanted her to do it, but how could he ask her? He decided stalling might work.

"I, I, um," he said.

"Well, I don't have all day," she said, walking over to Kenny.

She walked over to her student and grabbed his penis, actually a bit hard.

"Ouch," he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did that hurt?" she asked sarcastically. "Didn't it hurt when those girls measured your schlong?"

Schlong? Did she just say schlong? Did my teacher, my sexy, 25-year-old teacher, just say schlong to me?

Kenny's thoughts were of the most erotic nature at this point.

Ms. White stroked his penis for a few moments, marveling at its thickness. Lifting it up, his testicles were again exposed to her.

"Did they measure how far your balls hang down?" Ms. White asked rhetorically in an angry tone. "Or maybe how big around they are? I'm really starting to get annoyed with you Kenny. You must have the biggest schlong in the world, and I understand your discomfort, but I can't keep scolding you like this. I don't have the time. I can't have girls going around measuring your dick - do you know what kind of lawsuit there could be if news of that got out?"

The scene was so beautiful in its irony - Ms. White scolding Kenny for letting girls measure his penis while she in fact was doing the same, and she was his teacher.

She laid his penis on top of the ruler, amazed she could do such a thing since most soft penises merely stuck out like thumbs and didn't hang like Kenny's did.

"Here, I knew it," she said. "Your schlong is exactly eight and a half inches soft, right where the marking is. Those girls measured your schlong, I knew it."

"But Ms. White, please don't be mad," he said, going down to his knees and begging her. Kenny had fantasized about doing this - her gorgeous thighs at eye level - and he figured now was as good a time as any.

"You really want to avoid getting into trouble?" she asked.

"Yes, oh yes," he said.

"And you realize that what I am about to offer you is strictly confidential, and that if you tell on me, I have plenty of dirt to dig up on you, right?"

"Yes, oh yes," he said.

"Well, I wouldn't mind you giving me a foot massage," she said.

Foot massage? Kenny couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Foot massage?" he asked again, only this time out loud.

"Yes, a foot massage, every day, right before you go to your cabin for the night," she went on. "All of this walking around during the day hurts my tiny little feet, and I have seen you checking out my legs every day so I know you would enjoy it."

"But Ms. White - "

"Don't Ms. White me, be here tomorrow at 5 p.m." she said.

Kenny tucked his huge penis inside his shorts, which was a chore in itself, and headed to his cabin.

Chapter 3

Just like clockwork, Kenny arrived the next day to Ms. White's office, and damn if she didn't look her sexiest.

A formal lunch for all of the teachers at the camp caused Ms. White to wear a women's business suit, composed of a short black skirt showing off her thighs as she sat down, and see-through stockings that were perfect in showing off her legs.

She had already removed her shoes for Kenny.

"You have very nice feet," Kenny said to his teacher, understating how much he liked them as he knelt in front of her for the second day in a row.

They were so tiny, and so cute, even her ankles were causing Kenny to be turned on.

When he began to rub her feet, moans of delight came from Ms. White, moans a student should never hear his teacher make.

This was all part of her plan. She had grown increasingly more attracted to Kenny - his blue eyes, his muscular build, his cute butt, but most of all what he had between his legs, the object of her desire that she wanted so desperately to see again.

The scolding plan had worked the day before, but she figured that was getting old. Now she used her charm, and her moans of delight were her best weapon right now. She wanted Kenny to worship her the way no other man had.

Ms. White had always been able to seduce men, but she had this kid eating out of the palm of her sexy hand - what fun it could be to use him as her little, or actually big in one area, boy toy.

Both were silent for a while, but Ms. White thought she would begin a conversation, about what was not hard to figure out.

"So how's it hanging?" she asked, wanting Kenny to eventually show her his beautiful penis once again.

"What's that?" Kenny asked, rubbing her feet even slower and deeper while staring at her stocking-clad legs.

"Isn't that what guys say to each other, you know, to make conversation?" she asked.

"Oh, right," he replied.

Kenny was disappointed. He thought Ms. White was referring to something else. But actually, she was.

"Or I guess in your case, I could mean that in a literal sense," she said with a giggle, still playing innocent enough to keep up the role as the boy's teacher, but yet at the same time making a blatant reference to his oversized penis.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Summer Camp Lessons Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds