• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother, Sister, Husband, Wife Ch. 02

Brother, Sister, Husband, Wife Ch. 02

Authors Note: This is Part 2 of a story I attempted to write from the point of view of the three main characters, all speaking in the first person. I'm grateful to my editors, Angry Barcode and slutkimmi for their assistance. I believe the story should be read in sequence as it was written. This is a work of fiction, the events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons. All characters are over the age of eighteen, at every point depicted in the narrative.

*

Erica's Story

I guess I want to start out by saying that I like jacking guys off. It started when I was very young. One day I walked over to my girlfriend's house, but when I got there my girlfriend's brother said she had gone to the beach with her mom. He was playing pool with two of his friends and smoking weed, and I ended up getting really fucked up. They started talking about sex and stuff and then one of them dared me to fuck them. I said, "Hell, no!" but they kept on till I agreed to give them all handjobs.

The thing with my baby brother started happening around this time, shortly thereafter. It was one of those things that just sort of happen; it's what siblings do. I know he still thinks about it and remembers, I know he's always horny as hell. I just don't talk about it and I think it's something we should forget about.

Now I'm almost forty and I still love to jack guys off. I think it's a control thing; I've kept a lot of guys happy that way, on dates . . . no fucking or nothing else, just handjobs.

I love my family with all of my heart and I'd do anything for them. However, I have been hiding a secret from everyone, and I'm not sure how much longer I can do this.

After I left home I had a boyfriend, we were living together for a while. Then he cheated on me at a Chinese massage parlor. I know what goes on in those places; it's called a 'happy ending'.

It occurred to me that those massage parlor women get paid good money for jacking guys off. Well, I like jacking guys off; here was a good way for me to get revenge on my boyfriend. The rest, as they say, was history.

They liked me at the massage parlor. As you can imagine, I was very popular. You know, a fair blonde amongst all those Oriental girls. Incredibly enough the girls weren't jealous or mean or anything. It was like they were enchanted by my looks, and they were very friendly.

When I say friendly, I mean the Chinese girls were VERY friendly; during my time at the massage parlor they taught me that sometimes the company of women is preferable to the company of men. The Oriental girls referred to this way of pleasure as 'lady love'. The only discord my presence seemed to cause was the eager competition amongst them to share 'lady love' with me.

I worked as a 'masseuse' for a year, until the boyfriend and I inevitably split up. Then my motivation for being part of the sordid massage parlor scene died; payback was no longer an issue. So I moved up in the world and signed on with an upscale escort agency.

I've been working as a high-class escort ever since. The money is nice, but it's honestly not about the money. I like the feeling of being needed, of being desired. My family lives in another state, and I've never felt like they've truly needed me before.

With my clients I have my four regulars and I sleep with them each at least once a week. They are all married, professional men between the ages of thirty to fifty. The benefit of being upscale and knowing my clientele is I can treat them right, give them the "full girlfriend experience".

There is one client in particular, however, that I've come to truly care about. I love seeing him every week. He was my first client, and also the youngest, and he really means a lot to me. He buys me all kinds of gifts, takes me on business trips with him, romantic dinner dates, etc. With him it's not all about sex. I'm in love with him and I know he feels the same way. We've even talked about getting together. He's willing to give up his family for me on the condition that I quit escorting.

I'm very confused and I'm not sure at all what to do. I'm torn between my client and The Life. My family thinks I'm as pure as the wind driven snow. I think I'd like to go with the guy, but if I did that I'd be falling for one of my 'business fucks', and I always told myself I'd never end up doing that.

This was my state of mind when my little brother Bill and his wife Sherry invited me to come and stay with them over the holidays; a permanent case of the hornies and a state of confusion. For some reason it didn't surprise me at all the way things eventually turned out . . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother, Sister, Husband, Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds