• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife the Stripper Ch. 02

My Wife the Stripper Ch. 02

After what was one of the best nights of sex ever in my life, the next day started out with the phone ringing at about 10:00am. Sam answered the phone half asleep still, but she was instantly wide awake when the person on the other end, Jay, said "SARAH?" She dropped the phone on the bed and flopped back down on the bed to pretend she never answered the phone.

I grabbed the phone and right away Jay said; "Nice job banging the stripper man!" I felt I needed to salvage some of Sam's dignity so I told him it wasn't like that at all, but he really didn't care to hear it. He was only calling to see if Sarah said anything about being available that night for another "show". I told him she said she was positive she was, she just didn't know what time it would be. I made plans to meet him at the roulette table later that day and said I would like him know then what time for that night.

As soon as I hung up, Sam said there was no way she could do it again that night because now that she answered my phone in the morning that they would all expect some "extra attention" too. I tried to calm her down and assured her they wouldn't think that. She wasn't buying that, but agreed to think about it. So before I left, I told her that she should send me a text message with her decision and I would support it fully. To see her reaction, I also made a comment that if anyone should get "extra attention" it should be Ed since he is getting married and this might just be his last chance. She just glared at me while I headed out the door.

About an hour after meeting up with the guys at the roulette table, I got her text message. It was a short and sweet message; "Sarah @ 7..." I replied with; "c u then...I will tell Ed to be ready too..." She fired back; "U want me to fuck him or something?" I finished with; "Just do whatever u feel like doing at the time! I will be ok with whatever u decide to do or not do! Love you!"

Back at the table I let the guys know the details. We had another good day before breaking about 6:00 to go get ready for the show.

About 6:20 Sam grabbed what is by far my favorite outfit and headed into the bathroom to get ready.

Right at 7:00 there was a knock on the door and I let the guys in. They all took their seats and after a couple minutes, "Sarah" walked out and over to the table to collect her fee. She was wearing black leather boots that stopped just below the knees, a short pair of cutoff jean shorts (so short her ass cheeks were exposed in the back and if she had and hair on her pussy it would be exposed in the front) a t-shirt that is cut down the front and has the sleeves cut off so it has to be tied around her and a baseball cap. Now that might just sound ok, but the last piece of the outfit is an apron from one of the large home improvement stores that she got from a friend that worked there. I don't know what it is about that outfit, but it just makes me horny thinking about it! The guys loved her outfit too and we all told her how hot it was while we paid her the fee for that night.

After she tucked the fee into her apron, she started the music and climbed up on the table to start the show. Unlike the first night, she stayed on the table the whole first song. Obviously she learned from the first night that the good tips came once she was naked so she stripped a lot faster. She untied the shirt first and rubbed her tits as she turned around the table so we could all enjoy the show. After she threw the shirt at Jay, she lay down on the table with her legs towards Gary and started working on shorts. She rocked her ass up and down as she slowly slid her shorts down a little so she could slip her hand into them and she started to play with her pussy through her panties. After a minute of that, she stood up and dropped her shorts to the table just as the first song ended. At that point she was in just her matching sheer orange g-string and bra set, the apron and the knee high boots.

As the second song started she climbed down and started her rounds. Jay had just got back to the table with a fresh drink, so he won the first dance. She stopped just in front of him and bunched the apron up in her cleavage and showed him her tits covered in just the sheer bra. Sarah then started to rub and tweak her nipples through her bra for Jay. He pulled a twenty out and stuck it in the pocket of the apron and starting rubbing her hips as she danced. He slowly worked his way up her body and reached around her back and in one motion unsnapped the back of her bra. She held it in place over her tits, but as Jay's hands made their way around to her tits, she slowly pulled the bra away and dropped it on the floor.

Jay started to pinch and roll her nipples between his fingers and she rocked her body to the beat of the music. Next, she slid her hands down lifted the apron to show him her sheer orange g-string panties that barely contained her pussy. Slowly as she danced in front of Jay, she pulled the triangle in the front of her panties together so it slipped between her pussy lips and they popped out both sides. Then she rubbed her pussy while he tweaked her nipples and rubbed her tits. After another minute or so of that, she leaned over and thanked Jay for the tip and picked up her drink and made her way towards Ed.

She faced away from Ed and bent over at the waist fully exposing her pussy and ass to him. She reached between her legs and rubbed her juicy pussy as she bounced to the music. After a little of that, she reached up and grabbed the sides of her g-string and slid it down her legs. At that point only the apron and the boots remained.

She then climbed up on Ed's lap facing him and started a nasty little bump and grind. He lowered a twenty into her apron so he could fondle her tits too, but she leaned forward and whispered something in his ear. Ed pushed her back a little so they were face to face and said, "Really?" She grabbed his head and pulled him forward until his mouth came into contact with her right nipple. Ed opened his mouth and started sucking and licking her nipple. Ed slid his hands back to her ass and helped her grind her pussy against his crotch while he sucked and nibbled on her luscious tits. Sarah had her head flung back; eyes closed and was breathing heavy as she enjoyed his attention. As the second song wound down a couple low moans could be heard to let everyone know she enjoyed this.

She made her way over to Gary as the third song started. On the way she told us "Now boys, Ed is the bachelor so he is getting special attention, so don't think the rest of you will get what he just got!"

She stopped in front of Gary facing away from him and lightly bounced her ass off of his lap a couple times. She reached back and gave her ass a couple firm smacks before reaching between her legs and rubbing her pussy. She looked back over her shoulder and said "Go ahead Gary, spank my ass! I am a naughty girl and need a good spanking!" Gary gave each ass cheek a couple good smacks with an ear to ear grin on his face. She then sat back on his lap and leaned against his chest. She kept up her bump and grind on his lap and he soon dropped a fifty into her apron. She smiled and leaned back right next to her ear and said "What do you have in mind?"

He responded by sliding his hands under her apron, but instead of going north to her tits, his hands drifted south. She parted her legs slightly to let him know she wasn't going to object to this. She dropped her head back onto his shoulder and just began rotating her hips around on his lap. The apron blocked our view, but it was obvious that Gary was playing with her pussy and she was really enjoying it. She moaned out loud and it was clear she enjoyed that dance. To me it seemed like she was getting close to orgasm and that was confirmed when she tried to stop Gary.

He pleaded with her not to make him stop and then pulled one hand out from under her apron and he dropped another fifty in her apron. It looked like she was wrestling with that decision, but in the end her body won. She just closed her eyes again and settled back down on his lap.

Now she no longer danced on Gary's lap, but just rotated her hips as his fingers danced on and in her pussy. The rest of us barely noticed the third song had ended and the fourth was already in progress because we were in a trance as we watched this unfold in front of us. After another minute or so she started moaning louder and I knew it was about to happen. She clutched the arm of the chair with her hand and started screaming as her orgasm hit her; "OH YEAH, THAT'S IT, OH GOD DON'T STOP...YEAH, OOOOOHHHHHH...YES, YES YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!" For a solid minute, she cried out loud and rode out the waves of her orgasm as Gary's fingers danced around her pussy. When she came back to her senses, it seemed like she almost forgot where she was and what she was doing.

She stopped for a second to catch her breath and she finished off her next drink before heading over my way.

Unfortunately for me, there wasn't much left to the fourth at that point. I only got a short dance, but it enough for me to get a quick feel of her body and drop a nice stack in her apron.

She got up and stopped the music before the fifth and final song came on. She then told us since Ed is the bachelor; she wanted to give him some really special attention, but that it was going to cost $300. I didn't hesitate to throw a hundred down and tell Ed to enjoy! Gary and Jay followed and Sarah got up and put the money in her boot. On her way to turn the music back on, she removed the apron and tossed it in the corner.

She pulled Ed's chair over to the end of the table, and then she spread her legs wide and rubbed her pussy for a minute before telling Ed that his friends just bought him a blowjob. She continued though that first he had to eat her pussy and the quality of the blowjob would depend on how good he was at eating her pussy.

She then laid back and pulled his head down into her pussy. He dove right in and seemed to love her smooth shaved pussy as he slid his tongue back and forth from her clit to her ass. Her eyes were shut, her legs draped over his shoulders and her hands where running through his hair. Soon he stopped at her opening and pushed as much of his tongue in her as possible. She ground her pussy into his face and groaned out loud and told him how good it felt. After a little of that he slipped two fingers into her opening and moved up and sucked on her pussy lips.

He seemed to have a thing for her pussy lips as he would suck one in his mouth and then the other. He was sucking them so hard when he stopped they hung lewdly out of her pussy. Once he had both lips stretched out nicely so they were really sensitive, he covered them completely with his mouth and starting working his tongue over them. She was ground her pussy hard into his face and told him not to stop and to suck her pussy harder and to keep fingering her pussy hard. That went on like that for a solid minute before he released her pussy lips and moved up to her clit.

Her clit is small and well protected in the folds of her hot pussy, but he dove in and dug around until he got a firm hold of it. I knew then that she would come quickly from that. He sucked her clit into his mouth and it was obvious he really worked it over good with his tongue while he sucked on it. It only took a minute before she clasped her legs around the back of his head and pulled him in tight while she exploded all over his face. It lasted a long time and I thought she was going to smother poor Ed because she had his face pulled so tightly into her pussy. Plus she screamed so loud, I was sure all the other rooms near us heard it. She slowly released Ed and his face was covered in her juices.

It took a couple minutes for her to catch her breath, but then she sat up and pulled Ed to his feet so her face was right in line with his crotch. She undid his pants and pushed them and his underwear down around his ankles. His cock popped out and she seemed surprised to find his cock and balls were shaved smooth, which she loves.

She didn't waste any time and grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. She lowered her head down and first sucked his right sack into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue, and then she slid over to the left one and gave it the same attention. Then she slowly licked her way to top of his cock. Once there, she swirled her tongue around his cockhead and sucked and kissed it all over.

He had his head back and was really enjoying Sarah's oral skills.

After she played with just his cockhead for a couple minutes, she wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked the head into her mouth while she used one hand to stroke his cock and massage his balls with her other hand. After only a little of that, Ed started to really moan, so she pulled his cock out to stop him from coming too soon. She went back down to his balls and sucked and licked them all over again for a couple more minutes. Then she sucked and licked her way back up to the top of his cock before she sucked as much of it as she could into her mouth again. She did that for about 10 minutes and kept Ed on the verge of blowing his load the whole time.

Then she pulled his cock out of her mouth and told him; "Ok Ed, I want you to come for me. Please come on me like the slut I am!" Then she popped his cock back in her mouth and sucked him hard. He reached down and started stroking his cock himself, so she moved her hands back to his ass and started to pull him into her mouth further. Lewd suckling and slurping sounds filled the room as she performed an amazing show for us. After about another minute of this, Ed tensed up and I saw his ass tighten so I knew he was about to blow.

Sarah pulled his cock from her mouth in time for the first blast to catch her on the face. As she fell back onto the table, she told him again to come all over her body. The next few shots made it up to her tits and stomach. Then Ed stood over her for a minute and milked every drop from his cock onto her body like she told him to. The last few drops just dripped out of his cock and fell straight down onto her smooth pussy. Sarah looked exhausted and just laid there for a minute before she asked if she could use my shower to clean up before she left.

With that Ed got his pants back on and Jay and Gary started to get up. The three of them each dropped a couple more bills down onto her and thanked her for a great show and headed for the door.

After seeing them out, I made Sam and I each a drink and waited on the couch for her to emerge from the shower.

What she told me when she came out led to one more wild Las Vegas adventure...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife the Stripper Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds