• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sisters' Secret

Sisters' Secret

123

Synopsis: First of all, I want to apologize. I konw it's been a really long time since I posted anything. I just haven't had much time to write. However, I think you'll find this story worth the wait.

This story is about a young man who heads off to college in New Zealand and meets two beautiful sisters. Before long, a relationship develops between our hero and one of the sisters. Of course, if you've read any of my stories, you know there's more to this girl than meets the eye . . .

* * *

I want to get one thing out of the way before I start my story: I'm not gay. It's not a denial thing, though. I mean, if I were gay, I wouldn't try to lie to myself and pretend to be something different. It's simply the truth of who I am. I love women, romantically and sexually. I've never felt any kind of love for another man except for the kind of love that a person feels towards his friends or family.

Still, I've always loved cocks. For as long as I can remember, I've been fascinated by them. Let's be honest – I think they're beautiful. Whenever I'm watching a porno movie or looking at some porn on the internet, my eyes are always drawn to the man's dick and his balls almost as much as to the woman. Have I ever thought about how it would feel to touch another man's cock? Or even suck it? Yes, to be perfectly open. I have thought about it on many occasions. But I never acted on it for the plain reason that I couldn't reconcile my desire for the male sex organs with my lack of desire for the rest of the male form.

That is, of course, until I met Shanthi and Asha. Now I'll get on with the story.

My name is Devon Lockett. I came to live in Auckland, New Zealand, during my final semester of college as part of a study abroad program. Like so many others, I had wanted to visit New Zealand ever since I saw "The Lord of the Rings". When the opportunity presented itself to spend a semester studying at the University of Auckland, I jumped on it.

Once I arrived in the city, I knew I needed to find some place to live. I could have taken university housing but I'd shared a dorm long enough. I wanted some place to myself. Through hard work and a little luck, I found a one-bedroom apartment for an exceptionally low cost right near the university, within walking distance.

I hadn't brought much to the country with me, just two suitcases and a backpack, so moving in was a relatively simple process of taking the elevator up to the fourth floor and lugging my bags to the door. Once I reached my new place, I set down my bags and reached into my pocket for my keys.

At just that moment, the door next to mine opened, and two young women stepped out into the hallway. I was immediately stunned by how strikingly beautiful they both were. The girl on the right was about 5'9" with long, black hair and skin the color of coffee ice cream. Her eyes were a deep, mysterious brown. Her body was lean and lithe, her breasts small, her entire frame tight and well-conditioned like a gymnast. The second girl, clearly the sister of the first girl, was a bit shorter, around 5"5'. Her skin was a shade lighter, but still reminded me of something sweet and delicious. Her eyes were the color of rich, dark honey. Unlike her sister, she was chubby, but not in a bad way. Her face, breasts, belly, and thighs were pleasantly rounded in a way that made her just as beautiful as her sister.

"Oh, hi," I said, forcing myself to say something so that I'd stopped staring.

"Hey," said the taller sister in an adorable Kiwi (translation: New Zealand) accent.

"Hey," repeated the shorter one in an identical accent.

"My name is Devon," I told them. "I live in this apartment here. I'm just moving in."

"I'm Shanthi," said the taller sister. "This is my sister, Asha."

"Hey," Asha said again with a smile.

"Those are interesting names," I remarked. "Where are you from?"

"We're from New Zealand," Shanthi told me, "but our father is from Sri Lanka."

"Our mother is a Kiwi," added Anush, meaning that their mother was a "paiheke" – a person descended from European colonizers. "Are you American?" she asked.

"Yep," I admitted. (Side note: So far, everyone I'd talked to since coming to this country assumed I was Canadian. At least, they always asked me if I was Canadian. I think that, for whatever reasons, those people were afraid I might be offended if they asked if I was American.)

"I'm here going to college . . . er, University," I said, correcting myself since "college" meant "high school" down here. "University of Auckland. I'm doing a Study Abroad kind of thing."

"Cool," said Shanthi. "Well, it was nice to meet you. We were just about to go to the gym. See you around?"

"Definitely," I said. "Actually, I'm thinking about ordering a pizza tonight from some place called Hell. Would you two like to come over later for dinner? I mean, even if it does kind of defeat the purpose of going to the gym."

They both laughed at that. They had beautiful, musical laughs. But they didn't laugh too hard. It wasn't that funny.

"Sure, why not?" said Shanthi.

"Awesome," I replied. "I'll be here. Just come over whenever."

"We will," Shanthi assured me.

"See ya," said Asha.

"See ya," repeated Shanthi.

The two girls turned away from me and walked in the opposite direction down the hall, towards the elevator. Both wore tight, spandex shorts, presumably for working out at the gym. My eyes fixed first on Shanthi's taut, firm ass and then on Asha's full, gorgeously-rounded ass. At that moment, Asha glanced at me over her shoulder and smiled.

I smiled back and lifted a hand in a small wave. The girls stepped into the elevator a moment later and were gone. I entered my apartment and began to unpack my clothes. I had been in my new place for less than ten minutes and was already going to have dinner with two sexy sisters. Everything was coming up Devon. I could barely stand the excitement as I waited for the girls to arrive.

* * *

About ninety minutes later, I heard a gentle tapping on the door. I rushed to the peephole and peered through it. Shanthi and Asha were both out in the hallway, now dressed in regular street clothes, waiting for me to let them in. Without a second's hesitation, I opened the door and welcomed them to my home.

The place was pretty bare and lacking in personality since I hadn't had much time or opportunity to add any personal touches. Still, it had a dining table and some nice chairs that we could all eat at together. I asked the girls what kind of pizza they wanted and, when they gave me strange answers like "Brimstone" and "Purgatory", I decided to actually look at the Hell menu. After a few minutes of searching, I decided on a "Mayhem" and called up the restaurant.

Soon, there were three individual size pizzas on the table in front of us. As we ate, the three of us talked at length about all kinds of various subjects, the girls getting to know me and I, by turn, getting to know them.

For example, I learned that Shanthi was 20 years old, 2 years younger than me, and that she was studying Political Science at the University. "She's going to be Prime Minister someday," Asha had remarked to her sister's slight embarrassment. Asha, on the other hand, was 18 years old and doing her first year at the University. She was studying biology and was assisting a professor doing breakthrough work in the field of medical surgery. The sisters also told me that they had both moved out of their parents' house before the start of the school year so that they could share an apartment together closer to campus.

"So how about you, Devon?" Asha asked. "What brings you all the way to New Zealand?"

"Well," I said, "I've always wanted to try living abroad. I've lived in the same town my entire life and I've never traveled as much as I'd like to. I saw this as an opportunity for an adventure, so I took it."

"Good on you," said Shanthi.

"How are you finding New Zealand?" Asha asked me.

"It's great. It's a lot different but not bad different. The people are much friendlier. I mean, if I'd asked two girls I'd never met to come over to my apartment for dinner back home, they probably would have thought I was a lunatic."

"Oh, we don't think that, do we Shali?" Asha asked her sister.

"No way," Shanthi replied with a little laugh.

"Thanks, I appreciate it," I told them.

We talked until midnight. I was constantly amazed by how sweet, how sincere, and how open both of the sisters were. Although I had known them for only a few hours, I knew instinctually that we would remain close friends for the duration of my stay in New Zealand. The girls both seemed to genuinely like me and enjoy my company, which was encouraging.

Finally, the night began to wind down. I was still feeling the effects of jetlag and the girls seemed to be yawning more frequently. It was time for bed. I offered to walk them home.

"But we only live next door," Shanthi remarked.

"But as a gentleman, I'm required to escort you young ladies home safely."

"American boys," said Asha in a wistful tone. "They're so gallant. Not like Kiwi boys at all, ay?"

As promised, I walked both of the girls the whole three meters (I was trying to think in metric now) to their door. We said goodnight and they walked into their apartment. It was Asha who closed the door and she gave me the same secretive smile she had given me when she'd caught me checking out her butt earlier. I walked back to my place.

In the month that followed, I saw Shanthi and Asha often. Two days after our first meeting, they offered to cook me dinner – genuine Sri Lankan fare. We stayed up even later that night talking, our tongues a bit loosened by a nice bottle of wine from a vineyard on Waiheke Island. I felt very comfortable and very content in their company, as I hoped they felt in mine.

Several times a week, the three of us would get together and have fun. They showed me around the city and we did all the touristy things that I had read about and that they, having lived in the country all their lives, had never done. Some nights, we went to clubs. Other nights, we would see movies. One day, we took a ferry to the Bay of Islands and saw real, live dolphins swimming alongside the boat. Everything I did with Shanthi and Asha was a wonderful time.

Gradually, I began to realize I had a serious problem, however. I was falling in love, but I couldn't decide which of the girls I had fallen in love with. I was constantly thinking about one or the other, but I could never decide which one I liked best. Shanthi was closer to me in age and, with a gun to my head, I would have said she was the more attractive sister, but she was also aloof at times. I felt I had a bit more chemistry with Asha than with Shanthi, but I didn't know if she felt the same way about me. I was too concerned with losing their friendship to admit my feelings.

Still, I knew that the love I felt was too strong to be concealed indefinitely. I think I was waiting on a sign from above to indicate what my next move should be. One Friday night, a month to the day after I met the sisters, I received that sign, loud and clear.

* * *

I had spent that night with Shanthi and Asha. I had class during the day and met up with them afterwards for a late lunch. We spent the next few hours running some errands together which I always preferred to do with the girls because they had a car and I didn't. For dinner, in honor of our one month anniversary, we had pizza from Hell again.

When the night was over, the girls left me on my own and went home. I was not the least bit sleepy, however. That day, I was more torn between my love for both girls than I had ever been in the last thirty days. I stood out on my small balcony, looking down at the city, contemplating the situation. Sooner or later, I would have to come clean or I would go insane.

I was considering that when I heard a soft knock at the door. I opened it to find Asha, dressed in burgundy silk pajamas that clung to her body in a most pleasing way. She looked apprehensive, as if she were doing something she shouldn't.

"Hey," I said. "What's up? Is everything all right?"

"Yeah," she replied. "I couldn't sleep."

"Me neither. Come on in. Do you want some tea?"

I made a pot of tea and set it down on the coffee table in front of the couch along with two tea cups. I sat down beside Asha and poured the tea into her cup, then mine. We each took a small sip and then set them back down on the table. Asha still had that anxious expression and she was being unusually quiet. I moved a little closer to her.

"Are you sure everything is OK?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, then, "No, not really."

"What's wrong?"

"Have you ever had to keep a secret because you were afraid of hurting someone you love even if it felt like that secret was killing you?"

"I think I can understand."

"What would you do?"

"I think that, if you really love that someone, you have to be honest with them, even if it hurts them."

"Devon . . ."

And just like that, we were kissing. I can't say who made the first move. I can't really remember because it happened so quickly. One moment, Asha was saying my name, and the next our lips were pressed hard against one another's. There was no nervous hesitation, no tentative brushing of lips, or even longing glances into one another's eyes. We simply dove into one another's kiss without so much as a deep breath.

My right arm curled around the back of Asha's neck and my hand buried itself in her soft, luxurious hair. My other hand rested on her hip. Her hands came up under my arms and pulled at my shoulders, pulling me closer to her. Soon, we were in a fierce embrace. The heat from her body was blazing in its intensity, but the warmth of her flesh was as intoxicating as the taste of her mouth.

Asha swung her leg over my thighs and she was now sitting on my lap, facing me. At last, we had that longing gaze into each other's eyes. Neither of us spoke, but there was no need for words. I knew by the passion with which she had been kissing me that Asha felt the same way about me that I felt about her. Her passion was unmistakable because it was the same as my own.

The gazing couldn't last for long. We were kissing again. My hands wandered up and down her back while her hands cupped my face. Her lips parted and I could feel the tip of her tongue poking out. I opened my mouth as well and the tips of our tongues met in the warm, wet seal our lips had formed. It take only moments for this cautious probing to become a deep French kiss.

I felt bolder. My hands crept down from Asha's back to her ass, which I squeezed and kneaded firmly. This only encouraged her to become bolder as well. Her hands began to explore underneath my shirt, rubbing the muscles of my sides and my chest. I pulled away from her, breaking the kiss, just long enough for Asha to eagerly yank my shirt up off over my head and toss it aside on the floor. Our kissing resumed and my lips were delightfully numb with the constant pressure. Our breathing was heavy and loud as we sucked in air only when absolutely necessary. The room was filled with the sounds of two people too absorbed in on another to care what kinds of strange noises they might be making – grunts, sighs, moans, and more.

I kissed the corner of Asha's mouth, then her cheek, and then worked my way towards her ear lobe. I kissed it and gently tugged on it with my lips. Asha sighed, turning the side of her head towards me. I kissed her cheek again and then began kissing my way down her jaw line to her neck. She tilted her face toward the ceiling, giving me freer access. I kissed her tender neck eagerly until I reached her collarbone. Asha's fingers ran through my hair, massaging my scalp as I kissed her succulent skin.

While my lips were exploring her throat, my hands had moved away from her butt. I cupped one breast in each hand, through the silk of her pajamas, and gently squeezed them, which elicited airy moans from Asha.

I drew my hands away and my fingers proceeded to unbutton the front of her pajama top. I undid the first button and kissed the newly exposed skin. I undid the next button and kissed the top of her cleavage. I did this slowly, so that Asha could stop me if I was going too far for her, but apparently she had no complaints about it. One by one, I undid the buttons until there was an unbroken strip of skin visible from her neck to her waist.

I peeled the silk away, baring Asha's breasts to my hungry eyes. She lowered her arms so she could slip them out of the sleeves. Her top was discarded and forgotten. I paused for a moment to admire her breasts, which were a large C-cup at least, with dark pink nipples in the centers. They were healthy, natural, beautiful breasts.

Kissing my way down, my mouth came at last to her left nipple. My tongue traced circles around it, stimulating it until it was diamond hard. Then I began to suckle, taking as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. I worked the left breasts for a minute or more before turning my attention to the other. I repeated the same steps as before. I moved back and forth. Whichever nipple I was not sucking, I was gently pinching with the fingers of my free hand. All the while, Asha made rapturous sighs that sounded almost like dry sobs of pleasure.

When I removed my face from her breasts and sat up straight, Asha remained in the same position, leaning back with her face tilted upwards. I drank in the sight of her bare chest and admired the smooth, dark skin of her chubby belly. Then my eyes drifted down even farther and nearly refused to believe what they saw.

"What the . . ." I said out loud without meaning to.

Something long and hard was poking up against the fabric of Asha's pajama bottoms. Asha looked down and immediately realized what I had seen. She jumped off my lap and stepped away from me, which only revealed more. With her standing fully upright, I could see there was a tent pitched in the front of her silk pajama pants with a tiny wet spot at the top.

"Asha?" I said, looking for some kind of explanation.

"Oh my God, oh my God . . ." she kept repeating. Her face was dark red as she scrambled to find her top and she refused to look at me. She just kept chanting those three words.

"What is this? I don't understand," I told her.

"Devon, I'm so sorry," she said. She found her top and began to put it on, turning her back to me.

"I don't . . ."

"I didn't mean for it to go this far," she said. "I would have stopped. I just got caught up. I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

Asha didn't answer me. She just buttoned the first few buttons and made a beeline for the door. Seeing what she was doing, I jumped off the couch and followed her. I caught her as she reached for the doorknob. I grabbed her elbow, not hard enough to hurt her, but enough to restrain her and prevent her from leaving in such a state.

"Please talk to me," I begged.

"Don't you get it?" she said, sounding desperate. "I have a penis. I'm a transsexual."

"A transsexual?"

"I'm sorry, Devon. Please just let me go and you'll never have to see me again."

"Why would you say something like that? I love you, Asha."

At last, Asha stopped struggling to get through the door. She turned slowly to me, her eyes slowly rising to meet mine. I knew it must have taken a tremendous effort. Her eyes were wet and shining, but also filled with hope. She waited for a moment before speaking.

"Do you mean it?" she asked.

"I do," I told her.

"Oh, Devon," she breathed, "I love you too."

She threw open her arms and I went happily into them. We held one another tightly, not with the same physical and sexual urgency that we had before, but in a more tender embrace. I buried my face in her hair, breathing the sweet fragrance, and she leaned her face against my shoulder. Then I turned my face to hers and we kissed, sweetly and softly.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sisters' Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds