• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife Sherry Ch. 06

My Wife Sherry Ch. 06

12

Rob finished packing the last box and carried it out to his living room. Most of the furniture was gone, sold at a yard sale and only a few boxes remained with his personal items and a few things that he and Sherry had collected over the years.

The lease on the townhouse was ending in a couple days and Rob was sleeping on an air mattress until the actual moving day. It had been three months since he boarded that plane and returned home. He could still see Sherry standing at the boarding gate waving.

Sherry called him every day for the first month then every other day the next and only once a week for the past month. Rob hoped he could become close to her like he was when he visited again.

Rob was disappointed the last time he heard from Sherry when he received that letter yesterday telling him that she gave up her apartment because John bought a new house and had her move in with him. Why couldn't she have called and told him herself rather then writing a letter?

From what Sherry described, it was a huge place with a lot of land that was neatly landscaped and had a private gate to get in. Rob still couldn't get over the other things she told him about the place. It seems that there was a servant quarters behind the house and that's where John said that he could move into!

Rob thought it was a crook waiting to tell him three days before he was supposed to travel out there. The letter also mentioned that John would like him to take care of the grounds as sort of payment.

Rob figured he would work it out once he arrived out there. Sherry hadn't mentioned anything on their divorce yet. They were having the mail forwarded out there now so Rob didn't have any clue what was going on now.

Two days later and Rob was ready to go. He had dropped off the keys to the townhouse and the truck was running. He looked for Sherry's phone number on his cell phone and dialed it.

"Hi Sherry. I'm ready to roll!"

"Oh. Hi. Robby. I was just on my way out the door to have lunch with John. You drive safe and I'll see you tomorrow sometime!"

Rob shut the phone off! That was short and sweet!

Rob drove most of the way there and stopped off at a hotel for the night. He arrived the next morning and pulled up to a big gate with the address Sherry had sent him and rang the buzzer. The gat opened and he drove inside. It was a huge place with a circular driveway and a big fountain in the center.

The place was brick and couldn't be seen from the street. There were hills behind the property with a beautiful view. Rob got out of the truck and knocked on the door. John opened the door and greeted him.

"Robby! How are you doing? Did you have a safe trip?"

"Yeah. I'm just glad to get it over with."

"Good. Come on in and I'll show you around. Sherry is out playing tennis with one of her girlfriends from the office but she should be home shortly."

John took Robby on a tour of the house. There was a huge circular stairway leading up to the second floor. A wide catwalk lead to a huge master suite on one side and the other side had five bedrooms. There were several rooms on the first floor including a library and billiards room and a huge kitchen with a butler pantry.

There was a long huge room toward the rear of the house with a spectacular view of the mountains. Behind the house was a beautiful landscaped pool with a waterfall on one end and a spa on the other. John took him to a small building near the back.

"Robby. Welcome home!" They walked into the little house and John showed him the living room and kitchen. There were also a small bathroom and a bedroom with a queen size bed. It certainly wasn't like the main house but it was neat and clean and comfortable.

"Well. How do I bring my stuff back here?"

"Oh. There is a service driveway around the left side of the house. You can bring your truck back here and start unloading anytime."

"Thanks. John."

Rob knew that John made good money but this place must have cost millions. Rob drove the truck back and began unloading. He was just about finished when he heard a familiar voice.

"Hey. Stranger!"

Rob turned around and saw Sherry standing their smiling at him. He walked toward her and held his arms out. She gave him a huge and a little peck on the cheek.

"Sherry. I couldn't wait to get here and see you."

"I'm glad to see you made it safe and sound. How do you like your new home?"

"Oh. It's great! Nice and comfy! I have everything I need!"

Sherry smiled as she held his hands. Rob starred at her from head to toe looking for any signs of chance but she basically appeared the same.

Sherry stood starring at him. She was wearing a lot of things with diamonds on it. She wore a gold neckless with John's name across it and a tennis bracelet and Rob even noticed a few diamonds on an ankle bracelet she was wearing.

Rob was starring down at her extremely low cut top which revealed half her breasts. There wasn't much left for the imagination! It was cut less then an inch from her nipples.

"I guess John likes to show you off, doesn't he!"

Sherry laughed. "Well. You're getting a good look aren't you?" Sherry laughed again. "Actually. I forgot you were coming this morning. John loves to see me wearing sexy stuff like this"

Sherry spun around and arched her back, sticking her butt out and pointed at it. Rob stepped back and looked and saw that her cheeks were exposed and smiled. "I guess it goes with the top, doesn't it?"

Sherry laughed again. "Listen. Rob. I have a few things I have to do. Why don't you start unpacking the things you need and freshen up? John and I would like to take you out to dinner tonight."

Sherry gave Rob another hug only this time she kissed him on the lips. "I'm really happy that your going to be staying with us!"

Sherry started to walk away as Rob watched her butt wiggling. Sherry turned and smiled!

"I'll see you in a while!"

Rob wondered if she just said she forgot he was coming and wore the top and shorts as a warm welcome or did she really forget?

Rob unpacked the truck and the rental station picked it up. It was just matter of unpacking the boxes and Rob would call the new place home.

Rob had changed and walked up to the main house and knocked on the back door. John opened the door. "Robby. You're going to have to learn that you can just walk in here when you need to. Here is a key to the doors and a little card with the alarm code on it and this one here will get you through the gate."

John starred at him in his dress cloths and laughed. "You didn't leave any heart broken boyfriends back home, did you?" John laughed again as he walked to the refrigerator.

"You want a drink, Robby?"

"Ah. No thanks. I'm good until dinner."

John laughed again. "Princess will be down shortly. She was just getting out of the shower a few minutes ago. Robby. Come back here, I want to show you something."

Robby followed John back toward the billiards room and watched as John opened a secret doorway. "This is a hidden stairway I want you to use when we call you up for fun. You just push that lever and the bookcase opens and the light will come on. Just walk straight up and you'll be in the master suite!"

John laughed. "I'm the master!" John kept laughing as he closed the book case.

Robby got a little nervous when John poked his finger into his chest. "Let's get one thing straight around here. You aren't getting any black dick from me. I saw the way you watched me bang Sherry that night. Your little eyes were glued to my black dick like a fag in heat! You understand what I'm saying so far?"

"Yeah. John. I understand."

"Good. I don't want any fag thinking he can sneak up on me any old time he feels horny. If you feel you need a cock, we'll find you a cock! You understand!"

"Yeah. Sure!"

"Oh. One more thing I want to warn you about. Sherry. We had along talk about you and I'm letting you stay here because she likes you. She told me how excited you get when your watching me bang her and how much you want to become our cleanup boy!"

John poked Rob in the chest again. "That's all your going to be around here to me, is a cleanup boy! I don't want you to get any idea's about touching my women! I don't care if your little fag feelings get hurt. All I want you to do is to remember not to touch her unless I give you my permission! You understand what I'm telling you?"

"Yeah. John. I understand!"

John broke out laughing. "No black dick!"

Rob stood shaking hoping that Sherry would finish getting dressed and walk down soon. Rob had thought he heard Sherry talking in another room and possibly laughing.

John put his big arm around Rob's shoulder. "Robby. I'll have a few things to talk to you about tonight after dinner."

The laughing and giggling got louder until Sherry walked into the room followed by another woman. Rob took a double take when he saw the other woman. She practically could have passed for Sherry's twin sister. They were both dressed in similar green dresses

Sherry was smiling as she walked near Rob. "Robby. I want you to meet Christine." Sherry was smiling and almost laughing again. "Christine. This is Robby, the man I told you all about that will be joining us here."

"Hi, Robby. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you."

Rob kept starring at the woman. The dresses were identical and Christine appeared to be the same size and height as Sherry. Both had green eyes and long blonde hair and large boobs. Rob always thought Sherry could stand out in a crowd! Sherry has shapely legs to die for but they must have molded Christine the very same time they molded Sherry.

John smiled at them. "Ladies. We have a dinner date."

Sherry and Christine started walking out of the room and John turned around and laughed at Robby. "Christine has been working at my company for about a year. I hired her soon after hiring your friend, Sherry. Sherry and Christine became very close. We better get going now"

Rob wondered how much they told Christine about him. He was beginning to feel ashamed knowing this other woman thought he was gay. Hopefully Sherry explained the entire situation to her.

Rob sat in the middle of the back seat between the two women on the way to the restaurant. He couldn't have felt any safer being away from John who was driving. Besides. The view wasn't bad either as he sat between them with their legs crossed. Rob smelled the scent of their identical perfume that filled the car.

Christine broke the ice first. "So. Robby. I understand your going to be staying with us as our assistant!" Christine tilted her head so she could stare at Sherry and they both broke out laughing. "I'm sorry. Robby. I didn't mean to be so impolite! It's a little joke between Sherry and me."

Rob caught the part about living with us but sat quietly between the two women. Sherry and Christine were leaning forward as they chatted about different types of makeup. Rob felt as if he should have sat on an end or something.

They were waiting for their table and the ladies decided to use the restroom together. Rob stood waiting next to John who had his arms crossed and looked impatient. John glanced at Robby who appeared nervous.

"We'll have time to chat later this evening. I don't know if Sherry mentioned it but she got her final divorce papers yesterday in the mail and she was feeling a little depressed."

Rob felt like a truck just hit him and took a deep breath. "Well. No. She didn't mention it. Maybe I should have a talk with her."

"No. Don't bring it up. She'll be fine. I told her how lucky she was to get rid of that bum! Now she can move on with her life!"

John starred at him as if he was going to say something else which made Rob nervous. "Sherry likes you. For what reason I don't know!" John laughed hard. "If she mentions it, just encourage her to move on!"

The ladies walked out giggling just in time for the waiter to take them to their table. Rob was surprised watching Sherry with Christine. They got along like sisters. Rob was ignored throughout most of the dinner.

The ladies sat together this time on the ride home laughing and giggling and talking about silly things like their hair and how their nails were done. Rob felt like he was invisible most of the night.

Rob did take notice that Christine was wearing a garter belt like Sherry. When she crossed her legs, the dress was so short that most of her thighs were exposed to Rob. She was sitting close to him in the center.

They got home and John showed Robby where the bar was in the billiards room and went through the inventory of stock so he would be able to fix drinks for them. Rob was beginning to feel as if they brought him out there to work.

Sherry and Christine sat talking while John took Robby up to the second floor through the secret stairway. John spoke to him as they climbed the stairs. He pulled out a beeper from his shirt pocket.

"Robbie. I want you to wear this around your belt. You'll be on call whenever I need you or when one of the ladies needs your assistance." John chuckled. "Let me show you a few things around the master suite so you'll know."

Robbie followed the big guy around the room. John walked down a hallway adjoining the bedroom and opened a door. There was a huge walk-in closet about the size of a normal bedroom just packed full of ladies garments. There were rolls of heels and dresses and drawers along a wall.

"Robbie. This is where the ladies keep all of their little goodies"

"John? Do you mean that Christine lives here too?"

John broke out in loud laughter. "Dah! ....Yeah . . .!"

Robbie had a puzzled expression on his face. "What's the matter, Robbie? Don't you think I can handle two gorgeous women?"

"Uh. No. Sir. I never doubted you couldn't."

John put his arm around Robbie's shoulder as he laughed. "Sir! I like that! Why don't you address me as sir from now on? OK?"

"Yes. Sir."

John broke out laughing again. "You see. Christine is separated from her old man too. Yeah. The jerk didn't know how well he had it either. From what I heard about Sherry's ex, he was a real loser!"

"Uh. Well. Sir. I was wondering if you don't mind me asking. Are you in love with both of them?"

John laughed. "No. Not at all! Sherry is my princess! You see. Sherry and Christine have their own relationship going. I don't mind. I get to bang both of them." John laughed again as he continued the tour.

Robbie hadn't noticed the strippers pole near the center of one of the walls Robbie wondered if Sherry had been practicing her dancing.

John pointed out the whirlpool tub and took him into the master bath to get him familiar with the linens. Robbie followed John out near the bed where he pointed out the upholstered chairs.

"Bobbie. I don't want any cum stains on these chairs so if you wack off I expect you to bring in towels." Sherry and Christine walked into the suite still giggling. John smiled at the ladies. "I'm just giving Robbie a complete tour of the room."

Sherry walked over and rested her hand on Robbie's shoulder as she spoke to John. "Darling. I think we're going to change our clothes and get into something a little more comfortable."

"Oh. OK. Robbie. I think that's our hint that we better leave for now."

Robbie tried to smile at Sherry but John approached her and hugged her tight as he gave her a long kiss.

Sherry started to walk past Robbie and smiled. "I'm really happy everything is settled now, Robbie. I'll see you later."

Christine was stepping out of her dress when John and Robbie were on their way out. John gave her a devilish grin. "You ladies get those pussies nice and hot for me!"

"Mines always hot for you, sweetie!"

John took Robbie across the cat walk and pointed out the other bedrooms. "Robbie. We have a lot of party's here and a few of our guests spend the night." John walked down the hallway and pressed a button on an elevator door Robbie didn't notice before. Robbie followed John inside the elevator as John pressed a button and they started going down.

The door opened and Robbie followed John out onto the new floor. "Robbie. This is our play room where we have parties. I'll have you serve the guests the next time we host one here. As you can see, we are prepared for just about anything."

Robbie never saw anything like this in his life. Robbie suspected that they were in the basement but the entire floor was decked out as a sex palace. There were groups of furniture with mattresses on the floor in the center of each group. John walked Robbie around and there were area's with bondage gear as well.

There was another room that resembled a theater. "We put a few live shows on here for our guests. You never know what you might see in here. Robbie. We might even use you for one of our future shows."

John took Robbie back up stairs using the elevator. They went all the way up to the bedroom level. "Lets go see what the ladies are up to!"

They walked down to the master suite and Robbie couldn't believe his own eyes when he entered the room. Sherry and Christine were locked together eating each other out. Robbie could see Sherry's face from his angle but saw that Christine was digging her tongue inside Sherry's pussy.

They both wore high heels but nothing else. The heels were very arousing. Sherry's hand was pulling Christine's butt into her face as she tried to make the woman cum. John motioned to Robbie and they both walked out of the room.

"You see, Robbie. They've been going at it for months." John walked Robbie down the steps and toward the back of the mansion.

"Robbie. I know you had a long day driving here so I won't keep you any longer. I want to show you one more thing before I send you out to your quarters."

John had an office at the back of the mansion and took Robbie in there. He opened a drawer and pulled out a little box and opened it. "What do you think, Robbie?"

Robbie starred at the ring. It was huge and problebly very expensive. "Robbie. That's a four-carat diamond. It's one of the highest qualities I could find. What do you think of it?"

John took it out of the box and let Robbie look at it. Robbie was getting nervous wondering if this was for Sherry. Robbie's body began trembling.

"Uh. Sir. It's really nice. How is it for?"

John starred at Robbie. "I'm going to propose to Sherry tonight!"

Robbie's heart stopped or at least it felt like it.

"Robbie. I had this ring sized and have a matching wedding band for both of us."

Robbie felt like he was choking. He had a lump in his throat and could hardly stand up. He gave the ring back to John who put it back in the box. John held the little box as he shook Robbie's hand.

"Why don't you get yourself settled out there and if you want a drink later then just come back into the house and fix yourself something?"

"Yeah. OK. Sir. I will do that!"

John disappeared upstairs as Robbie slowly walked out to the servant's house. This had been one of the worst days of his life. He just found out his divorce was final and now this guy is about to propose marriage to Sherry.

Robbie opened the door and kicked over a waste basket in the kitchen. He tried to keep occupied by unpacking and putting a few things away. That lasted a couple hours until he lay on the bed starring up at the ceiling.

It didn't really matter. He'd have a chance to plead with Sherry. He'd get her back. Rob had confidence in himself. Rob decided to take John up on that offer about making a drink and walked back into the house. He had to use his key and reset the alarm system.

Robbie was at the bar looking at the many bottles of whisky. "Hi, Robbie!"

Robbie turned and saw Christine walking his way. "Hi, Christine. What are you doing down here?"

"Um. I'm just getting a bottle of wine to take up. It looks like your trying to find something good?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife Sherry Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds