• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Unbridled Passion

Unbridled Passion

Just to set the scene -- this is a true recording of an IM conversation, which took place some 10 months ago, with just the typos corrected and names removed. This took place on the day following our first exchange, which happened as a private whisper communication within an online game (regrettably that exchange was not recorded). Items enclosed in * represent emotes. Both the participants are married to other people and this relationship continues to this day. Hope you enjoy it half as much as we did -- if you rate it well maybe I will dig out some more *smiles*.

*

He says: *run my fingers through your hair*

She says: *smiles* *stands closer to you*

He says: *gives you a long lingering kiss*

She says: *blushes* *open my mouth and let my tongue explores yours loving the taste*

He says: *adjusts pants and entwines tongue around yours*

She says: *moans softly* *breath goes faster* *press my body against yours* *one hand runs through your hair* *the other strokes your back*

He says: *groans with delight**undo your blouse and bra to reveal your beautiful breasts** caresses your breasts lovingly*

She says: *close my eyes* *feel my nipples erecting* *kisses you with passion*

He says: *kisses down your neck and over the curve your breast and takes an erect nipple into my mouth* *licks nipple and sucks gently*

She says: *arch my back* *shiver under your hands* *enjoying what you're doing* *moaning* *run my fingers through your hair*oh... oh.. {his name}.. this.. is. so good

He says: {her name} you are soooo sexy *moves to other nipple and gives it the same treatment**unfastens your skirt with trembling hands*

She says: *blushes heavily* *moans softly* *pressing my groin towards your hands* *grab your face with my hands to kiss you deep and long*

He says: *eases your panties off and admires the beauty between your legs* spreads legs slightly and strokes pubic mound*

He says: if I go quiet it's because someone has come into my office

She says: *close my eyes*

She says: *grins* I can understand

She says: *hugs* silly *smiles* you let me walk around with a silly smile today

She says: *close my eyes* *moans* *my hand grab the sheets* feel some fierce desire grow inside*

He says: *kisses your toes one at a time* slides fingers in and out between toes**proceeds to shower your legs with kisses whilst moving gradually up them*

He says: *undoes pants to release a pulsating erect prick*

She says: *smiles* *turns around* *softly stroke your thighs going up slowly*

He says: *kisses between your thighs**moves tongue to your clitoris and takes it into my mouth*

He says: * licks the lips of your cunt and probes deep inside*

She says: *moans loudly* *press my groin against your mouth* *stroke your thighs, followed by kisses* *I tenderly stroke to soft skin of your shaft* *give a little kiss on the top of your erection*

She says: *I let out a sharp breath* *taking the head in my mouth, let my tongue making circles around* *bites very softly* *let one hand goes up and down, the other one squeeze your balls a little*

He says: *savours the taste of your juices, darts tongue in and out and gently circles and sucks your clitoris**has ecstatic look on face*

She says: *I open my mouth to take as much as possible* *I suck on it, going up and down with my head* *let my tongue make rounds* *moan and enjoying what you're doing* *my half closed eyes looks horny*

He says:*groans continuously with your actions* *my prick twitches in your mouth with anticipation* *continues to lick clitoris and gently edges a finger into your cunt to explore the depths*

She says: oh... oh... {his name}... *I moan loudly, loving the feeling of what you're doing* *I continue sucking your hard prick, loving the taste of the pre-cum* *my head goes up and down faster* *my hand, holding your prick goes up and down in the other direction as my head* *I bite in it now and then* *squeezing your balls* *pressing the spot just behind them* *remove my mouth from your dick and blow softly*

She says: *taking one of your balls and suck it into my mouth* *groans* *taking your prick in my mouth again*

He says: Oh Oh {her name.... yes... yes *feels the sperm rising**feels if I am about to explode**licks clitoris a little faster with the occasional gentle nibble**adds second finger to the one inside cunt and moves in and out gently but with increasing speed**takes a nipple between fingers of other hand and gently rolls it between them*

She says: *I can feel your prick getting harder into my mouth* *I moan loudly as feeling my own orgasm coming closer* *I suck some harder, increase the speed I am moving my head up and down* *press my groin against your mouth* oh.... oh.. yes.. {his name}... oh... *a great feeling start deep inside taking over my controls* *I start shacking* *my eyes widen*... oh.. oh.. yes.. {his name}..I

She says:

oh yes... oh my..oh ... I.. I am cumming.. I...

He says: *increases strength of suck on clitoris and speeds up the fingers inside your cunt* {her name}Yes... you are so fantastic...yes..*sperm spurts out into your mouth with tremendous force*

He says: Ohh {her name} o o o o

She says: *I am shaking when I cum, getting wetter* oh.... oh..* I try to swallow your sperm* *taking your dick as much as possible into my mouth, suck harder to take all there is* *I feel the muscles in my womanhood contracting against your fingers*

She says: oh.. oh.. my god... this feels so good.. oh.. {his name}

He says: *gradually slows the rhythm of the fingers and licking and sucking of clitoris**darts tongue into your cunt beside the fingers to taste your cum**licks lips to take it all*

He says: *kisses you on the mouth to share the taste*

She says: *breath is ragged* *I am still shivering a little as your actions make my orgasm take longer*

She says: *kisses you fiercely back* *mixing the flavours*

He says: *takes a long time over the kiss, body wracking from the orgasm**feels a great love for {her name}**gently massages breast**slows finger on clitoris to a gentle movement*

She says: *smiles* *looking into your eyes with love* *giving you little kisses on your mouth, lips, cheek and nose* *feels body relaxing*

He says: *enjoys the closeness and warmth of your body as the feelings come down from a high peak**looks into your eyes with tenderness and love*

He says: {her name} ..... that was perfect... it surely can't get better than this

She says: hmmmm.. *smiles* *cuddles up against you* it was great *loving to have your naked body so close to mine* hmmm I don't mind to do this more often... *smiles* yeah.. it was perfect

She says: ((hard to type ))

He says: I am sure that we will do this as often as possible.....

He says: Yes, I know what you mean

She says: *smiles* I think we will...

He says: You have the advantage of being at home alone and can do something about it

She says: hehe *smiles* *hugs* I am alone here.. it must be harder for you

She says: you have to wait to be home to do that *hugs* awww poor you

He says: It is amazing how similar our thinking is - but there are toilets here - would prefer to be there with you *grins*

She says: *smiles*

He says: But, alas now I must go and buy some euros (only 45 minutes late) - could not have stopped that mid stream for anything

She says: *smiles* sorry

He says: You presumably know my name is {name} in RL

She says: nope didn't know that now I do

He says: Don't be sorry, I certainly aren't but then you can't see the big grin on my face

She says: mine is {name}

She says: I think it looks like the one I have on my face

She says: all day long

He says: yes - you were fantastic again - you are a sexy devil and I love you for it

She says: with red cheeks and some kind of vague look in my eyes sometimes

She says: you make me be like that

She says: I love you too

She says: you make me feel so great

He says: Must go now - maybe speak a bit later, before I finish work (ha)

She says: *smiles* see you later then*hugs*

He says: *hugs back* - keep it warm for me

She says: *smiles* will do

He says: love you too

She says: {= big silly smile on my face

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Unbridled Passion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds