• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Executive Privilege Ch. 06

Executive Privilege Ch. 06

123

Executive Privilege No. 6 - Kevin Takes Lisa.

The author gratefully acknowledges the editorial assistance of WhiteWave48.

These installments build on character development and a theme or plot. To enhance your personal enjoyment of this installment, the reader is encouraged to first read Executive Privilege Ch. 01 - The Arrangement and Ch. 02 -- After the party, Lisa takes her first call.

The Executive men had no qualms about openly discussing their experiences with the various senior wives in front of the senior managers. If there was an Executive in a golf foursome, the subject invariably came up. The senior men heard the lurid details of the Executives' trysts with the wives of their colleagues -- sometimes their own. Once, before Kevin's promotion to Executive, Jim had watched Kevin wince as the pudgy CFO, Jamie Elkin, described how he and the Chairman had taken Kevin's stunningly beautiful blond wife, Ann, in a prolonged double penetration fuck.

After his promotion to Executive, Kevin continued to spend much of his leisure time in Jim's company. It was obvious that Kevin enjoyed describing his own exploits with the senior wives, starting with his first, Mary Ann Martin. At first, Jim took his own prurient pleasure in hearing his friend detail how he would usually start with a blow job, leaving half of his first load in the whore's mouth and the other half sprayed across her face. He was turned on by Kevin's descriptions of the how willingly the senior wives complied with each request, wantonly displaying themselves as he directed, often in the presence of the woman's husband. He was fascinated by Kevin's vivid accounts of the senior wives begging -- as Kevin described it -- to be fucked, spreading their legs before him, whimpering but not resisting as he enjoyed them anally until he was fully satisfied.

After a while, Jim thought he noticed something else when Kevin was relating one of his sex sessions. Just from the way Kevin looked at him as he portrayed the accounts, it seemed to Jim that he was sending him a message -- a message about how he would use his own wife, Lisa, if he ever got the chance. Jim knew this was a possibility but kept putting it from his mind, hopeful that staunch resistance to the notion maintained by the constantly watchful Ann, Kevin's wife and Lisa's best friend, would be sufficient to avoid it.

Lisa Gives Ann a Hand

About six months after Kevin's promotion to Executive, Jim had lunch with another senior manager, Allie Voit's husband, Don. In the course of conversation Don asked if Kevin had called Lisa out.

"No, but I sure have the feeling he wants to. It's the way he looks at her and the way he looks at me when he talks about his sessions with the other wives. I'm hoping that our friendship, and especially Ann's close relationship with Lisa, will avoid it," Jim replied.

"Don't count on it buddy. He's told me he going to have her and when he does, if he uses her like he does Allie, she may be in for a hard session. Last week he slapped Allie's breasts around till she told him to stop because he was hurting her. They were as red as her ass after a good spanking," Don confided.

Jim had seen Allie's full, sloping breasts almost naked at Lisa's coming out promotion party. He'd like to play with them himself and the thought of slapping them around a bit had some appeal, but not to the point of hurting Allie.

Later that afternoon, Lisa dropped by the Darcy house to leave some boxes of items Ann had said she'd deliver to one of their charity sales. Lisa was on her way home from a call and appeared somewhat self conscious that she was still in her working clothes. She hadn't had a chance to clean up, but her call had been in Ann's neighborhood and she took advantage of the convenience. She found Ann out back by the pool, sunning topless.

"Hi Ann. I was in the neighborhood so I thought I'd drop by to see how the decorations are coming along," Lisa greeted her friend. She sat down on the edge of the lounge chair next to Ann's. With everything she'd been through with Ann, she didn't think anything of having her knees casually spread.

"Not ready for a full tour yet, but we're getting there. Have you been on a call?" Ann asked, checking out Lisa over her sunglasses.

"As a matter of fact I have," Lisa responded with a smile. "Do you miss it?"

"Yes and no," Ann replied. "Look at you. You were shown the door without even an opportunity to clean up. That I don't miss. I do miss the sex sometimes."

"You're right about being used like a tissue. I just hope this will be worth it. As you well know, the arrangement pays the mortgage now as well as promising privileges for the future," Lisa smiled. "I don't know how we'd do without it."

Ann's nipples hardened as she caught Lisa glancing at her breasts.

"Well you do look cute. Those fishnets are open front and back, aren't they?" Ann asked looking up her skirt as she put her hand on Lisa's knee.

"Both sides for easy access, as I see you've already noticed," Lisa smiled. "Look, Ann I need to be heading home."

Ann pulled on one of her own nipples with one hand and stroked Lisa's thigh with her other hand.

"Come on Lisa. Why not get out of those working clothes and let's take a swim?" Ann coaxed. "I remember giving you a boost one afternoon in a photographer's studio not that long ago, and we have enjoyed one another while on call -- not forgetting a few very nice times in between."

Ann slid the hand she had been using to play with her nipples down under the top of her bikini bottom. Looking Lisa in the eye, Ann started to stroke herself.

"Ann, I'm beat. We've had some great fun together. I just don't think I would be very good for you this afternoon. But, I'll certainly give you a little boost if that would help."

Smiling, Ann just slid her bikini bottom off. Lisa folded a towel beside Ann's lounge chair and kneeled. "Ummmmm" Ann purred as Lisa suckled one of her nipples and ran her middle finger down her already wet slit. Switching breasts, Lisa rimmed her friend's vagina with her finger and then slid two fingers up to gently massage Ann's G-spot, intentionally staying away from her clitoris for the moment.

Kevin had knocked off from work a couple of hours early and headed on home. As he drove into the driveway he noticed the Cardins' SUV parked alongside, so he knew Ann would be busy chatting with Lisa, as usual. It was Friday. No reason not to start the weekend, so he poured himself a drink before going upstairs to shed his business suit. Unbuttoning his shirt at their bedroom window he glanced down to the pool and did a double take. There was Lisa Cardin on her knees, sucking one of his wife's breasts while masturbating her.

Lisa switched breasts, moved her middle finger to the bottom of Ann's clit and pressed gently. Ann moaned and pushed herself down on Lisa's finger. Most women have a preference on how they most enjoy clitoral stimulation. Ann certainly did. She liked to be built up to orgasm with strokes along the right side of her clitoral shaft and then finish with full contact on the tip. From their afternoon pleasure sessions together, Lisa knew all about Ann's preferences and began long strokes along the length of her shaft, gently increasing the pressure as Lisa responded by moving her hips in rhythm to Lisa's strokes.

Watching the two of them perform such a blatant intimacy out there in the open by his pool, Kevin was sexually inflamed and angry at the same time. His wife was using Lisa in the same way he was entitled to use her, and yet Ann insisted that he not call Lisa for his own pleasure. He stripped and was headed downstairs when he had a second thought. Having Lisa Cardin at this moment of opportunity was not what he really wanted. He wanted Lisa on terms to his advantage; the terms of the arrangement. And his wife, who had so strenuously objected to just that, now presented him with the perfect opportunity to have Lisa his way.

Kevin knew exactly what Lisa was doing to his wife. He knew from Ann's hip and leg movements she was climbing to her sexual peak. He moved back to the window and started his own masturbation. He focused his lust on Lisa Cardin's ass and how he was soon going to use it in that position someplace more comfortable than their pool deck.

Arching her back and moaning softly, Ann was about to come and Lisa knew it. She moved to the tip of Ann's clit and began to lash it with her finger.

"Yes. Yes. Yessss!" Ann cried as her orgasm began on her clitoris and spread deep throughout her vulva. Lisa, knowing her friend well, lightened her finger pressure just slightly and stroked Ann to another strong release.

Kevin was ready himself. He was standing over one of their bedroom chairs, one of his wife's silk blouses casually left on the seat. When he saw his wife lift her hips in orgasm, he began spraying his load on his wife's blouse. So be it. He was marking his territory now and he fully intended his wife to take note.

"Lisa, that was wonderful. Thank you. I just wish you had the time for me to return the favor," said Ann once she came down from her orgasmic release.

"Hey, you have certainly been there for me in times of need," Lisa replied. "I hate to just rub and run, but I'm late on some things I need to do at home. Let's get together soon without the time limitations."

Ann picked up her towel and walked with Lisa back into the house to find Kevin in the kitchen. Both women blushed nervously not knowing what if anything Kevin had seen of their poolside intimacy.

Kevin took a good look at Lisa and remarked, "Been working today Lisa? Care for a drink?"

"Yes, actually I have been working. Good to see you Kevin. I've got to pass on the drink. I've just got to get home. I'll let myself out," Lisa responded.

Worrying that Kevin had seen her and Lisa at the pool, Ann went upstairs for her shower. After she'd patted herself dry with a fresh towel, she moved through their bedroom naked, preparing to dress for dinner. There she noticed the wet stains on her blouse still on the chair by the window overlooking the pool. Just from the look of things she knew the origin. As she glanced out the window at the lounge chairs on the pool deck, there was no doubt in her mind Kevin had witnessed her sexual interlude with Lisa.

Kevin quietly moved behind his wife as she stood before the chair and her soiled blouse.

"I watched you with Lisa," he softly said as he cupped her breasts.

Ann started at his voice and touch, but remained calm. She knew her husband was highly sexed, and watching this afternoon's session with Lisa had almost certainly put his libido in a high state of lust. Then she felt his erect cock thrust suggestively at her anus.

"Kevin, why not call one of the wives and act this out with someone besides me," Ann responded.

"Great idea honey. Give Lisa a ring for me, won't you dear. I've been looking forward to a piece of her ass. Now is as good a time as any," Kevin replied as he continued to probe her anus.

"No. Not Lisa. Not now. Look, I know you are going to have her after what went on this afternoon. Please let me set this up as a couple's weekend. It could be so much more fun that way. Please Kevin." Ann was almost pleading.

"You had your fun with Lisa. I'm going to have mine. Now bend over the chair," Kevin replied as he pushed more firmly into her anus.

"Let me get the lube," Ann said, accepting the inevitable and moving toward the bed stand and the lubricant in the drawer. Squeezing it into her hand, she made a generous application to her anus and then, looking her husband in the eye, lubed his cock. She was prepared for him now, so she bent over the chair and submitted herself to her husband.

Kevin took her as Annlooked down at her soiled blouse then out their bedroom window at the now empty lounge chairs where a short time ago she had received her own pleasure at the hand of Lisa Cardin. He asked her how many times she'd been with Lisa. Where? When last?

Ann didn't lie as she divulged the details while he slowly stroked his cock deep into his beautiful wife's ass. Ann pushed back on each stroke now, enjoying this familiar pleasure from her husband.

Ok, Lisa was fucked; or soon would be by Kevin. The way Kevin had lusted over Lisa through the past years, it was inevitable. She would at least give Lisa a warning call, Ann thought to herself as she reached between her legs. As her husband erupted in her ass, she brought on her own release.

Kevin's Turn with Lisa.

Kevin had made up his mind. He was going to call Lisa out whether Ann liked it or not. He had the feeling after last Friday afternoon's pool side discovery that most of the resistance had gone out of Ann. Having been caught in the act, Ann could hardly object to Kevin exercising his privilege with Lisa, a privilege they had worked hard to obtain. He knew he was finally going to get into Lisa Cardin's panties. He kept himself in a delightful state of sexual tension for several days, pondering the several ways to initiate the date.

"Ann, I'm going to call Lisa out for Friday night. I doubt that I'll use her all night. Do you want me to have her over here or go to her house?" Kevin casually asked over cocktails on Wednesday evening.

Ann knew this was coming and was resigned to it. Lisa would just have to 'suck it up', so to speak, and put out for Kevin. Ann was confident their friendship could continue once Kevin got this out of his system. Lisa had already told her as much.

"Kevin, Jim wasn't a part of what brought things to this point but if he's included, it might make things a little easier on our relationship with the Cardins. I know you want to use Lisa. Still, this can be an opportunity to have some fun with Jim. You know how well he and I get along. This time Jim can enjoy a few fringe benefits of our friendship. It's been awhile since I had a new man and you know I have always been attracted to Jim," Ann proposed.

Once Kevin was sure Ann understood and accepted that he would have the opportunity to make full use of Lisa alone, he agreed to let Ann work Jim into the evening's activities in some way, as she saw fit. One thing was clear -- Kevin and Lisa must be given precedence at all times.

Kevin reached for the phone.

"I'll do it Kevin. I feel like I owe Lisa at least the courtesy of a call from me," Ann said.

Lisa caught the phone on the fourth ring. "Hello."

"Lisa, it's Ann."

The two women chatted for a few moments about the Darcys' newly decorated dining room before Ann came around to the purpose of her call. Kevin was quickly swelling to full erection as he listened to his wife set him up with Lisa.

"Lisa, Kevin and I would like you to come over Friday night. Would that be breaking up any serious plans?" Ann asked.

"No. We were planning on a movie, but I'm sure Jim would like this better. What can I bring?" Lisa answered.

"You don't need to bring anything Lisa. Including Jim." Ann paused. "You'll be working."

"Oh," was all Lisa could say. She knew this call would be coming but was unprepared for the impact it had on her. She was speechless -- almost breathless.

"The car will pick you up at eight," Ann finished in a flat tone of voice.

Ann noticed her husband's full erection in his slacks. "Would you like me to take care of that for you or do you just want to borrow one of my blouses?"

Once Lisa regained her composure she called Jim and reported Ann's call. Then she related the incident last Friday with Ann at the pool. Jim thought for a moment.

"Well, it is his privilege but it just doesn't seem fair to you. What do you think we should do?" he asked. "Do you want me to call Kevin? I certainly will. In fact, I'll walk upstairs right now."

"No," Lisa said sharply. "I've been called out. I'll be there on time, put out my best and I'll do it with a smile. I was taught to do that by Ann herself. Unless, Jim, having done all this, you want to risk an early exit from Andra. Kevin has the power to make something like that happen you know."

"I've got an eleven o'clock golf game with Kevin on Saturday. He's my partner this weekend," Jim said, as he thought of several of the ways Kevin might have his way with Lisa on Friday night.

Friday evening, Lisa prepared for her call.

"There's nothing unfair about this. We both expected it would come sooner or later. I just wish it hadn't come up over the incident at the pool," Lisa told Jim as she finished patting herself dry from her shower.

"Well, you'd think they could have at least included me after all the time we've been together," Jim replied, watching Lisa trying to decide what to wear.

"Why include you? This is my job. We both know that," Lisa said as she selected a black shelf bra. She decided to skip a thong. A lacy black garter and black back-seam fish net stockings had become one of her favorite outfits. Jim watched with rising arousal as she settled her breasts onto the bra and then gave her nipples a hard pull to check their position.

"Jim, you must have noticed how Kevin looks at me. It's not the admiring glances you give Ann's breasts or ass when you think no one else is watching. Even before his promotion, Kevin was coming on to me. I always rejected him." Lisa continued.

"Several times Ann and I have discussed a couples weekend -- a friendly swap among friends. We always decided that introducing sex among us could impair our friendships -- not that Kevin and I share a particularly warm friendship. Soon after his promotion, he told Ann that one way or another he was going to call me out. With nothing to lose, Ann has begged him to do this as a couples weekend. No way. Kevin doesn't want a friendly fuck. He wants me as his whore. And now we're there." She turned to Jim.

"I'll be fine darling. I can handle this," Lisa assured her husband. "But I don't know when I'll be home. Ann didn't offer that and I didn't feel like asking. At least Kevin's not coming over here to play this out with you in the house."

"No problem. I'll probably be up," Jim replied.

"Right," said Lisa with friendly skepticism. "What do you think of this one?" She held up a semi-sheer black cocktail dress cut to just above her stocking tops. It had a wide neckline that would work well with her shelf bra. It was just tight enough to give her erect nipples the attention they deserved.

"Killer, honey. Kevin is going to be one lucky bastard tonight," Jim replied.

"And tomorrow night and the next night. Face it. They're made," Lisa carried on, smoothing her dress around her breasts to be sure it was just the right fit.

Jim could make out the outline of the garter belt through the dress, framing his wife's gorgeous ass.

As she finished her look off with 6 inch stiletto platforms, Lisa thought to herself that Kevin, 18 years her senior, was going to do a lot more than just look tonight. This would not be a quickie or a spirited romp between friends. She knew what was in store. She may as well dress for it and start to get in the mood.

Jim stepped behind her as she applied a bright red lip gloss and dark eye liner. She paused while he stroked on her favorite perfume, taking part in preparing her for Kevin.

"Put a little on my wrists honey," she requested.

After Jim put his wife in the limo waiting in their driveway, he was left to his own thoughts. His lunch conversation with Don Voit immediately came to mind. The stories about how Kevin used the women had been making the rounds. He though back to how Lisa described Kevin's first call with Mary Ann Martin and how Mary Ann had been sore for days afterward.

Jim knew all about Ann and Lisa, or at least thought he did. Lisa had not hidden it from him. All she asked was that he not mention it to Kevin, which of course he had not. Jim also knew that until tonight, Lisa was strongly opposed to sex with Kevin under any arrangement, and until now had Ann's support on the issue. Well, that was about to change. In a short period of time his young wife was going to make another installment payment on the price of the luxuries of their senior status. Any moment now, his wife was about to become his best friend's whore.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Executive Privilege Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds