• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Discovery Ch. 05

Discovery Ch. 05

Aaron took the red strip from her hand, pulled her up to her feet, and motioned with his finger to 'turn around'. Fabianna did just that, started to turn until she had her back to him, her facing the bed. Aaron took her right hand, pulled it behind her back, and started to tie the red strip around her right wrist. Tight, but not tight enough to cut off blood flow.

"Now give me another strip," he ordered. Fabianna reached out with her left hand, picked up the strip and passed it back to him. Aaron took the strip, held on to her hand, and began to tie it around her left wrist. By the time he was finished, both her hands were bound, but without straining her shoulders.

He then placed his hands on her hips and turned her around. He looked into her eyes, her large grey eyes. In them he saw a mixture of fear, excitement, lust.

This time he reached over himself to grab one last strip. He brought it up, held it, showed it to her. He then raised it to her face, placed it in her mouth between her teeth, and tied it behind her head. After tying it, he took a few steps back to look over what he had so far.

He was speechless.

There stood Fabianna, long legs, beautiful round breasts, soft creamy skin, red hair draping her shoulders. And between her thick, soft lips, a shocking bright burst of red, bringing out the deep red that was already beginning to settle on her puffed out cheeks.

He felt an aching in his balls, he was dying to reach down and jerk off just looking at her.

Aaron walked back to her, turned her around so she was facing the bed again. He gently placed his hand between her shoulders and pushed, so that she bent at the waist. With her hands behind her back, she had no choice but to bend all the way until her face was on the bed.

Her round ass looked so inviting. Aaron dropped to his knees so that he was facing her shaved pussy lips, her dark, puckered asshole. He moved his face in, placed his nose right at her pussy, took in a deep breath, his nostrils flaring, taking in as much of her scent as he could in one inhale. Then he placed his nose right on her anus, and took another breath.

She smelled delicious. Her pussy sopping wet, filling his nostrils with the musky scent of pussy. Her asshole, clean, yet unable to hide the unmistakable smell of ass.

On the bed, Fabianna was almost shaking. Here she was, bent over, hands bound, with absolutely no control over what was happing, or what would follow through the night. Her heart was pounding in her ears, partly from excitement, partly from the blood rushing to her head in this position.

She then let out a moan, deep and throaty, as she felt Aaron's tongue on her aching, starving pussy. She continued to moan, getting loader as his tongue continued to roam, licking her labia, digging through all the folds, flicking at her clit, pushing into her waiting hole. 'Oh, sweet release!' she thought. But she thought wrong. Aaron's goal was not to make her cum. He simply wanted to get her as hot and horny as she could get. Just as she thought he was going to make her cum, he stopped.

But he did not stop licking. He simply moved up past her perineum, and onto her asshole.

Fabianna had never had a guy willingly lick her ass. It was always something most guys didn't really want to do. Something that she enjoyed forcing those type of guys to do.

But Aaron didn't need to be forced. He continued to lick and slurp at her ass, poking his tongue in as far as it would go. And the whole time Fabianna was so hot, so excited, she could almost swear her pussy juices would start to run down her leg any minute.

Aaron then took one last lick, got up and walked over to her dresser. He pulled open the first drawer and immediately found what he was looking for, a small tube of lubricant.

He walked back to the bed, squirt a little bit onto his fingers, and set to tube on the bed. He kneeled back down and brought his slick, slimy finger to her ass. He placed his first finger right at her asshole and started to gently rub it, making little circles. Fabianna was about ready to start squirming when, to her horror, she felt his finger begin to penetrate her!

"Noh, weht," she mumbled through the fabric in her mouth, "shtoph! " She was suddenly scared, remembering all the failed attempt at anal sex in the past years, afraid of the pain, the clumsiness of over eager lovers who in the blind anticipation would lose all understanding of the English language. Guys who ignored her cries of 'stop, it hurts '.

Aaron stopped, pulled the tip of his finger out, and said, "What did I say before we began? You don't say a word."

But Fabianna wasn't having it. She kept squirming, trying to talk through the red strip in her mouth.

"I'm not going to repeat myself," Aaron said, his words taking on a harsh tone. This startled Fabianna, and she quit wiggling for a second. But the second she felt his finger on her ass again, started to lose it again, trying in vain to explain that she didn't want him to continue.

Aaron stopped again, but this time didn't say a word. He simply rose to his feet, and started to look around, scanning the room for something, something...He found it.

He walked over to the other side of the bed, where there was a little table with a lamp. Next to the lamp was a wide paperback book on stitching, Stitch N Bitch it was titled. He picked up the book and walked back around the bed to her side. He stood there behind her. Fabianna kept straining her neck, trying to figure out what he was doing, when Aaron reach out, grabbed her red hair, and pulled back, arching her back, pulling her head back as far as it would go. Her eyes where wide with surprise and fear.

Aaron look into her eyes, her face was crimson, her cheeks puffed out over the bright red fabric wrapped around her head.

"I'm going to say these words, one, last, time," he whispered into her ear, so soft she could barely hear him. With that Fabianna suddenly heard and felt a sharp crack on her ass cheek. "You don't say thing..."

She had hardly begun to feel the sting of the book smacking hard on her ass when a second blow followed, harder and louder than the first. "...unless I specifically ask you."

SMACK

"I give you an order..."

SMACK

"...you do it."

SMACK

Each blow was louder and sharper than the one before. Fabianna couldn't recover from the previous blow before the next one would strike, her ass stinging, burning. She began to whimper.

"If you don't..."

SMACK

"...you will be punished."

SMACK

"Do you understand?" For a second Fabianna hadn't realized he was asking her a question, until, with another strike, he repeated himself. "Do you understand? "

Shaking with pain and fear, Fabianna nodded her head.

SMACK "I asked you a question". SMACK "Are you going to answer me?"

Just as he raised the book in the air to deliver another strike, Fabianna blurted out, "Yesss! Yes." Aaron could feel the aching in his balls again, as Fabianna spoke those word, barely intelligible through her soft red gag. Fabianna lay there panting, her breaths short and quick. Her ass was bright pink, melting into deep red. Aaron brought his hand to her and stroked the tender area where the book had branded her as his own. His fingers lightly touching her, she flinched a bit. He continued to pet her ass, moving toward the inside of her legs. He let his fingers graze her pussy, his touch light, tender, before he slowly sank one finger into her wet pussy.

"Umphhh," he heard the sound escape though the gag, his cock twitching at the sound. He let his finger slide in and out of her, her hole tight at first, but eventually loosening around his finger. Soon one finger was not enough, so Aaron went ahead and introduced a second finger.

Fabianna felt her hips take on a life of their own as they began to sway back and forth, wanting more, silently begging Aaron's fingers to go deeper, faster. She was still hurting. She still felt the sting from her punishment. But suddenly, mixed with the feeling of Aaron's gentle fingers in her pussy, the pain morphed into something else. It was still pain, but it felt different. It almost intensified the feeling of Aaron's fingers, making the finger fucking feel like something she'd never felt before. She was glad he had spanked her. She was grateful.

She wanted more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Discovery Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds