• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • What is in a Name?

What is in a Name?

I have been a voyeur at this site for a while now. I love to find a good erotic story and read it, with or without masturbating.

One thing I always do when I read a story I liked is click on the link to their name. I like to try to get any insight into who the author is. Are they male or female? What are their fetishes and turn on's? And any other information that I can learn as well.

Having said that, I thought my first submission should be a bit about what is in my name, PantyLisa18.

The Lisa portion is simple. I am one of about ten million women born in the 60's with the name Lisa.

The number 18 is not my age, not even close. It is the number I wore playing college soccer and volleyball. It has always been my lucky number so to speak.

What is with the Panty portion? Well, I am a female with a huge panty fetish. It is not a fetish like the typical male I think has. I don't steal them from the neighbors hamper and I don't need to smell the crotches of various panties. Rather, I simply love the way a sexy pair of panties looks and feels on someone.

I used the word someone because, yes, I can enjoy a sexy pair of panties on a male. My husband, in fact, wears some from time to time. He is not gay, bi, or anything like that. He does it because he knows it turns me on. And let's be honest here, just about any pair of panties is sexier and more erotic than a pair of boxers or briefs.

I have had an obsession with panties every since I can remember. It started mostly by a recognition that some panties really looked good on me, and went on from there. Panties sometimes have words or phrases on them, and I often wonder what a woman is wearing, and if they said something what would it say. My girlfriend and I often joke around in public when we look at a woman and try to guess what her panties would say. Would they say "slut" or "eat this" or "pretty kitty" or something risqué like that? Or would they say "frump", "prude" or something of the like.

I also started to notice panties on other women, either in locker rooms or in magazines. I simply love the way a sexy pair of panties look on a woman. The right pair of panties can accentuate the curves of a woman making for such an erotic visual. The right pair of panties also give you a peek into the soul of a woman. Are they wild? Conservative? Does this woman like finer things in life? Think about yourself or your wife and you will realize the type of panties a woman generally wears correlates a lot to their overall personality.

My fetish is such that I would rather see someone in a pair of panties than naked. It is not that I don't appreciate nudity and all it has to offer. It is partially because it leaves a bit to the imagination, and anticipation of what is behind door number 1 (so to speak) is highly erotic. It is partially, as I stated, because I think panties highlight personality.

I have quite the collection of panties, probably well over 100 pairs. Almost all I would consider sexy. I have thongs, silk, lace, bikini, mesh, cotton, and even edible. I don't know that I have a favorite pair, but my favorite style is a tie between spandex thongs and silk bikini's.

By now you have probably assumed I am bisexual, and you would be right. Actually I prefer women for sex. And while I don't have a favorite pair of panties for myself, there are two pairs that my girlfriend has that I crave. One is a pink mesh thong. It fits here well and blends seductively with her darker skin tone. The other is a cotton pair that has the logo from an adult resort we visited on it. I like those as much for how they look on her, but the memories it brings back when I see them.

My husband, as I stated, will wear panties from time to time. He does not wear them other than for sex. In other words, he does not wear them to work, or out on the town. We have bought panties specifically to fit him. One pair is a white light Lycra that I simply love. They stretch and outline his cock perfectly, and the back is bikini style and also hugs his ass. When they get wet, they become faintly see through. Just enough to give me a peak without showing it all off.

I love to have sex with panties on. With my husband, there is just a naughty feeling of being fucked with the panties just pushed to the side. He also claims the panties rub his cock a bit more for better friction. With Christina, my girlfriend, I could give her oral sex over her panties all day. That is by far my favorite sexual activity. I especially like it when she is fully shaved and I can clamp my lips tightly over her pussy soaked panties and suck and lick. Unfortunately Tina cannot cum this way, so eventually the panties have to move to the side. But if I am giving oral to her that way I can often orgasm within about a minute of being touched because I am so aroused.

Although I don't make a habit of sniffing panties, Tina does like to tease me. Like the other night Tina, my husband Mark, and I were at dinner. She was wearing a sundress. Right at the table she took her panties off and placed them in my lap. They were slightly wet and I ran my finger over the crotch and brought it to my lips for a taste. Had anyone been touching my clit at that second I would have erupted.

I am lucky that both Mark and Tina indulge my fantasy. Mark, as I stated, will wear them during sex. He also buys me sexy panties quite often. He indulges me in other ways too, from printing out pictures of women in various panties for me, to helping me be a voyeur when another woman's panties are showing or her thong string is showing in public.

Tina indulges me by wearing sexy panties. Often she will wear only panties and a bra around the house. She also is very devilish and will flash me her panties in various ways when we are out in public. She is also very visual and has made several photo albums and videos of her doing various things in panties. My favorites include close ups of her panty covered crotch, many of which have a faint wet spot visible on them.

When I told her how erotic it was to see her panties, clutching onto her pussy, with a wet spot on them, she decided to see just how wet I liked panties. But that is another story...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • What is in a Name?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 184 milliseconds