• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 07

Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 07

This is a true story by a drop-dead gorgeous mid-thirties housewife (so I've been told) who has been proudly black owned for the past three years. Many of the details may not be as graphic as you would like, but I am putting this together from three years of memories.

The phone rang, once, twice, three times and then I heard James voice from the other end. "Hello?" He said.

"Hi, This is your slut, Barbara." I said.

"You're a wanna-be slut. Why do you want to be my slut?" he said.

He wasn't making this easy. He was going to make me demean and humiliate myself, and make me submissive to him first.

"I miss you, I miss your cock. I missed you ever since I got home Sunday night. I bought the dildo and butt plug you told me to buy and I've had my ass stuffed with them for the past 24 hours. I realized I wouldn't have done this if I didn't want to be your slut. I visited Carla today, and she invited me to join her Zebra Club and I think I want to accept. I'll need your help, if I'm to pass the initiation phase." I said.

"So you want to cross-over to the Dark Side. He said.

"Yes." I said.

"Your ready to admit, that you need a black cock only to bring you to the height of sexual fulfillment and that only big black cocks can give you satisfaction?" He said.

"Yes." I said.

"Yes what?" He said.

"Yes, I need big your black cock, your black cock can only satisfy me. Big black cocks are only what I think of from now on. I want to be like all those other wives on the web sites."

"Your ready to admit that you're a white man's wife, but a slut for a black man's cock."

I was telling him what he wanted to hear, but not whole-heartedly believing it myself yet.

"Yes." I said. "I still need to learn and experience more, and I need your help if I'm going to be able to take 13 black cocks in one evening at Carla's club."

"So you want to become a slut queen." He said.

"Yes and Carla has invited us to join her at her house this Saturday. She's invited 2 new guys and 2 other couples for a small party. She said I could be initiated into the club within two weeks before they have their next Zebra Club party." I said.

"Well, you've got a lot of experimenting and experiencing to do then. I'm pretty tight with my First Sergeant, and I've got some compensation time due me. I'll see if I can take Friday off and get together with you Thursday night. And I'll have to get a couple of my friends to take care of the other details that we will need to accomplish. Are you ready to take a crash course in black sexing? He said.

"We'll find out, won't we? I said.

"Exercise your cunt, anal and mouth muscles and be prepared for taking black cocks in all three holes simultaneously, abusing you and pleasing you for about four hours. You'll love it and hate it, but you'll endure it, because you've never had anything better." He said.

"Ok". I said. "David wants to see you and me having sex. Can we shoot some more pictures and videos and let me do the directing, I want to tease him, and build it up as I send him pictures every day."

"Yeah, well, let me be there when you e-mail them and read his replies. All soldiers are brothers, and I don't want my brother not concentrating on his job and getting himself killed, because he's worried about who is wife is fucking. If he's ok with it, then ok. If he's not, then you'll have to change your plans." He said.

"He's ok with everything that I've told him so far. The next step is to see if he still gives me the ok after seeing the pictures and videos." I said.

"I'd like David to be my friend and not my adversary. I don't want him to consider me a threat, just because I'm having sex with his wife. I don't want you or anyone else's wife denying their husbands sex just because they prefer sex with black men for the obvious reasons." He said.

"You don't sound like the other black men on the web sites that I've seen. They behave very possessive of the white wives they have had, and use it to humiliate the husbands with it." I said.

"Yeah, well I wasn't brought up in "The Hood". You act like your suppose to act and expected to act based on your environment. The Army is my environment now, and it's second nature for me to be responsible for my actions. Some of the blacks in the club are just role-playing, and some are serious actors, if you get what I mean." He said.

"Ok. So you'll call me tomorrow and let me know when we can get together again?" I said.

"Yeah, but either way, don't forget your exercises morning, noon and night. A cucumber would be a good variation, and think positive. Keep telling yourself how much you want this to happen, that pleasure will replace pain and after its over, all you'll receive is pleasure." He said.

"Hahahahaha. I'll buy a fresh one tomorrow." I said.

It had been a long day, and I was tired and horny and I had a lot to think about. Carla wanting me to join her Cuckold Club, David verifying that it was ok to fuck a black guy and wanting to see the pictures and videos and James telling me to exercise my mouth, cunt and asshole to take 13 black cocks in four hours.

I removed the butt plug, washed it off, took a shower and went to bed. I inserted the dildo in my ass, turned on the video of James and me, and wondered what David would think of me when he actually seen the pictures and videos of me having sex with James big black cock. I decided that I wouldn't hold back my emotions when the camera was running; he was going to see how much I really enjoyed it when James was fucking me. If he really wanted to be a willing cuckold, I would find out in our first conversation after he seen the video. I exercised for about an hour, masturbated myself to orgasm and fell asleep.

I spent all day at work the next day to keep my mind off of sex. I went shopping and bought the cucumbers among other things. They looked much bigger when I thought about sticking them in my mouth, cunt and ass, rather than in a salad.

I really needed to watch the videos again and think positive thoughts as I attempted to insert the cucumbers in my mouth, cunt and ass imagining they were big cocks in me. That night and the next afternoon, I made little progress, and told myself that even a 13" cock couldn't be as big around as a cucumber.

Then the phone rang. It was James.

"Are you ready to start your training as my slut?" He said.

"Yes". I said. "If that means I can have your beautiful cock to practice with, instead of these inanimate objects stretching my holes."

"My First Sergeant gave me four days off, so I don't have to work again until Tuesday. So I'll have time to give you so very intense training. I'll be there in an hour, leave the garage door open and the lights off, so your neighbors won't see. Strip down to your heels, hose and garter belt so that the presents I have for you to wear stand out." He said.

"Ok." I said. "I'll leave the garage door remote on a box, by the drivers door, so you won't have to get out to close the door." I said.

"When I come in the door, greet me with a kiss, drop my pants, and suck my cock like I taught you until I cum in your mouth. Understand?" He said.

"Of course!" I said.

He hung up, and I hurried to straighten up the bedroom and turn down the covers on the bed, take a quick shower and get dressed in the few articles of clothing that James wanted me to wear.

I knew that I was going to get fucked for the next four days like I've never been fucked before by James big black cock, and possibly by some of his friends also, if I was ever going to pass the initiation to become a Slut Queen in Carla's special group. Right now I was so horny, I was ready for anything and would do anything, but how would I feel about it by Sunday. I felt like a slut, but would I become a slut for James, his friends and others at the club.

I went into the kitchen and sat down to wait for James arrival. The garage door was up and the remote door opener lay on a box within easy reach for James to use to close the door.

Moments later I heard the sound of a car engine entering the garage, the door was activated to close, the car engine was turned off, the car door closed and footsteps approached the kitchen door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 393 milliseconds