• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mary's Party

Mary's Party

12

Feedback is welcome.

*

My name is Tony and this is my story of how I found a new life and great sex in the big city. I'm 29 and well built (I played nose guard in college) but not overweight for my size. I keep my hair short and am proud of my physique. I visit the gym at least twice a week and have never had any trouble attracting the ladies. That said, I haven't had many girlfriends, having had a six year relationship that ended when she left me for some rich banker who drove a Porsche.

It was then that I moved to New York to try and get over her, as I was lucky enough to be offered a temporary relocation by my Boss at around the same time. The company I worked for was expanding and they needed more technical crew to handle the move to bigger fancier offices just off 8th. I'd lived in Austin all my life and never been farther north than Nashville, so the idea of a New York seemed like an adventure to a southerner like me.

I arrived at LaGuardia Thursday afternoon and was greeted by Joe, a colleague I'd met a few times, who was going to be sharing an apartment with me until we'd installed all the new equipment. The yellow cab took us to Gramercy Park where the apartment was, for me the journey was my first real look at New York, all be it through a somewhat dirty cab window. We've all seen New York on TV and in films but the reality is even more awe inspiring. I'm used to the dry heat of Texas so this muggy humidity wasn't too pleasant and I hoped that we had good air conditioning.

The apartment building looked o.k. and when we got inside it actually looked very nice with a concierge and everything. We went up to the apartment and I was surprised at just how big and well appointed it was (I'd heard everything in NYC was cramped and dirty). Joe explained how they wanted us into work by 8 the next morning because everything was a bit behind. I was tired from my long journey having had a big delay in Austin-Bergstrom, so an early night was definitely on the books. Joe said he was going to leave me in peace and let me relax. He let me know that his girlfriend may stay over tonight and that if I needed anything to say. He offered me a sandwich which I said yes to and he said he'd get Subway to deliver.

My room was quite big with an en-suite shower and toilet, desk and large double bed. My window looked out over an enclosed courtyard and I felt comfortable here. I turned on the A/C, unpacked and took a shower to cool off and freshen up. I had just come out when there was a knock at the door so I put my towel around my waist and opened the door to be greeted by a girl in a bikini. I stared open mouthed for a second before I noticed she had a sub in her hand. I apologised for looking so dumbfound but that I was expecting Joe. She laughed and introduced herself in a strong New York accent as Mary, Joes' girlfriend. She apologised for the bikini but said it's all she ever wore when the evenings were as humid as this, not that I was going to complain.

Mary was very sexy, way out of Joes' league I thought. She was slim and tanned with a sexy smile, piercing brown eyes and freckles that suited her face. I guessed her to be about a 32C cup chest and she had great legs. Her most noticeable feature though was her very long dark brown hair. It was all pulled in front of her over her left shoulder, hiding her left breast and reached just above her belly button.

I realised I must have been obviously eyeing her up but when my eyes met hers, expecting a stern look I saw that she seemed to be doing some eyeing up of her own. I couldn't believe it as I saw her eyes linger over my groin for a good 2 or 3 seconds before slowly coming up to look at my face. When our eyes met I was grinning and she knew she'd been busted, quickly handing me my sub and Coke and saying good-night.

I couldn't believe it as I looked over my own body in the mirror proud of myself for having been eyed up by a hottie. As I looked over myself I realised why she had stared at my cock so long. Not only was it slightly engorged, but the thin towel was wet on the front and had moulded itself to the shape of my cock. I'm no porn star but I do have a good six to seven inches to offer, helped with the way the towel clung to it making it appear a really good size.

Once I got over myself I ate my meal and got out my computer. I decided to have a clear out of anything left on there that related to my ex. I deleted the majority of the pictures we had together, keeping a few for sentimental purposes of great holidays in Mexico, sporting events and the like. There was one directory though that I had to really think about as it contained pictures we'd taken of each other naked or in sexual poses. I decided after a while to delete all the ones of my ex and the odd few of us together taken on the timer mode, but kept the ones of just me and one of her that I took on a Mexican beach, naked, stood next to a Mexican man who sold me a $10 Rolex.

By the time I was done 800 pictures was down to just over 200 which I decided to burn onto a CD to get developed when I got a chance. I burnt the CD making sure I didn't include the ones of myself or my ex naked. I scooted about on the web for a while then hit the sack.

The next day I woke up early and met Joe in the large kitchen/lounge for breakfast before we made our way to the office. I told him on the cab ride over how I got a surprise when a girl in a bikini delivered me my dinner. We laughed about it and he said that before I arrived she never wore a thing in the apartment. He told me he never would have thought he could get a hot 22 year old who loved to be naked. I didn't tell him anything else but assumed she'd probably told him. I asked where she was and was told that she left for work about 10 minutes before I came through. I asked where she worked and Joe said she ran an electronics store and photo lab with her brother not far from the apartment. I told him that I needed some digital prints done and he suggested I go to her store on the weekend and she'd either do it for free or at a discount. He wrote the name of the store on a post-it note and drew a rough map of how to get there.

We arrived at our building and spent the whole morning unpacking computer equipment and running miles of data cables about so that we could test the system. Just after lunch I heard people shouting and saw that Joe was arguing with one of the company big wigs. One of the other guys we were working with said that Joe had just been caught fucking the cleaner on the boardroom table. Next thing Joe stormed out shouting abuse.

"This project will never get finished on time now!"

I found out about twenty minutes later that Joe had either walked out or been fired. By nine that night we weren't even half way on schedule having lost Joe, so the boss said we should leave it for now and to come in early on Monday. We only had a week before the offices were due to open so things were looking tight to get finished on time.

I grabbed a cab back to the apartment expecting to find out what had gone on with Joe but he wasn't there and his stuff was gone. Having worked hard all day I just flaked out in front of the TV in the lounge. I was just getting comfy when I heard a key in the door and Mary came busting in like she was late for something. She said that Joe had given her a key and not to tell anybody at work as he could get in trouble. I told her how it was a bit late and that I think he'd been fired today. She asked me why but I was reluctant to grass him up about the cleaning lady. She sensed the fact that I was hiding something and took a seat next to me on the sofa. I tried not to, but eventually caved in and told her what I knew. She wasn't scared of cursing and called him every name under the sun, saying that he was just a charmer and, to quote her exactly.

"Fucking weasel who couldn't last five minutes in the sack without blowing his load." I tried to console her but, to be honest, she didn't seem all that bothered. She just sat there watching the TV with me. After half an hour of near silence she got up and asked if I minded if she stayed in Joes' room tonight as it was too late to go back to hers. I said it would be fine but if anybody found out I had nothing to do with it. She said of course and disappeared into Joes' old room. Two minutes later she wondered back in wearing just her bra and g-string panties. I must have been obvious as she goaded me.

"Why not take a picture, it'll last longer!"

I felt that this was a bit like the pot calling the kettle black but she was obviously fuming about Joe more than I'd realised. I felt that I needed to change the mood so tried to start up a conversation.

"Joe said that you might sort me out with a discount 'cos I want some pictures developed?"

I realised all of a sudden that I'd mentioned his name and that I might have fucked up. Luckily she just said that she would do it for cost price of a dollar per 25 prints. I said that would be great as I had over 150 digital pics that needed printed. She said to give her my memory stick or whatever and she'd do it in the morning. I said I had them on CD but realised immediately that I'd left the disk in the office. I said I'd quickly burn another and ran through to my room to do it. I took the disk and handed it over, taking the opportunity to gaze at her dark nipples that were slightly showing through her white bra.

I was knackered and with Mary's near naked body so close to me, I had to retreat to my room before my erection became obvious in my shorts. I considered making a move but didn't think she'd go for it with the whole Joe thing still so fresh in her mind. I went on to erotic stories online and looked for the latest 'hot' stories posted to help me get off. I jacked off like a man possessed and put the vision of Mary into my mind as I blew my load. I had to aim away from my laptop as I shot what felt like a gallon of spunk over the wall and carpet, hoping that Mary didn't hear my guttural groan when I came. I cleaned up and went to bed, glad that I didn't have to work tomorrow.

I was woken by Mary who'd put her head around the door to check that I knew where her store was. I said Joe had done me a map and asked when they'd be ready. She said to come over after lunch and she'd have them ready.

"Oh, .......and nice butt!"

I realised I was lying naked and face down on the bed. Luckily I was on my front or she'd have been looking at my morning glory! I was about to turn over and get up but luckily I'd waited a moment longer as her head re-appeared.

"Oh yeah, forgot to ask..... Matt or Gloss finish?"

I didn't really care but said I'd prefer glossy, just glad she'd not seen any more of me. I waited face down until I heard the front door close then took a long lazy shower to wake me up and help to fade my boner. I came out of the shower and looked through my suitcase for some underwear. I suddenly realised I'd not packed enough and the rest of my luggage wasn't arriving with Fed Ex until Tuesday. I decided to go commando and would buy some more whilst I was out. I put on my knee length combat trousers, my NYPD T-shirt and some Nike's, grabbed my wallet, keys, Joes' map and made for the door.

Once on the street I looked at Joes' map and made my way towards the shops the concierge had directed me to. I got some new cK's plus some other crap then made my way to Mary's photo lab. It took me an hour to find it but got there in the end. I walked in to see the store was empty of customers but the photo printer was spitting out prints into the hopper. I saw a woman behind the counter with a huge grin on her face. I was told to expect friendly people but she seemed VERY friendly as she welcomed me into the store. Mary must have told this woman (her name badge said Dee) about me as she seemed to know that I was here for Mary. She called out Mary's name and Mary popped up from behind a piece of photo developing equipment. Mary was wearing a lab-coat and upon seeing me squealed with delight saying that she had been waiting for me for ages. It was nice to get such a warm welcome but at the same time it felt a bit weird the way she was so happy to see me.

Mary said she'd just be a minute whilst she checked over the quality of my prints again. I said I was sure they'd be fine but she insisted. Her colleague went over to check them too and they stood side by side studying each print in turn. After viewing each picture they would both look in my direction, smile, then move on to the next one.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

I suddenly realised it. When I'd burnt the second disk of photos for Mary I'd not de-selected the pics of me in compromising situations. I knew there were a set of six in a row that showed my cock going from flaccid to hard, a couple of me jacking off, one of me laying on the bed covered in spunk having blown my load over my chest and a handful of me really drunk and naked at a party with about a dozen of my ex's female friends who were all clothed.

The girls both looked at me and laughed out loud. I ran over to the counter and tried to grab them off Mary but she pulled away and held them out of reach. Just then I heard the beep, beep as the door opened behind me and somebody came in. Mary and her friend immediately made themselves look busy, the friend wondering off as if in the midst of a task.

"That's my brother and he'll go nuts if he finds out what we were doing!"

Mary spoke in a whisper as she pleaded for me not to bust her to her brother. Asking to make it look like I was asking for her help with something. Mary's brother called over to her and told her not to wear her lab coat on the shop floor as it will get dusty and mess up the equipment. Mary stripped off to show the tightest pair of denim shorts I've ever seen, a red/white tie-dye summer top thing and heels that strapped up to below her knee. I was in awe of her sexy body and was a bit stumped with what to say or do. Mary's brother called over to ask if she wanted him to deal with me but she said she was fine.

"Can I see one of those camera bags up there?"

I made it sound like she was being as helpful as I needed her to be so that her brother would leave us alone. Mary reached up to get a camera bag down from the shelf behind her, giving me a great view of her tight arse. I just couldn't resist getting my own back.

"Nice butt!"

I whispered so as not to allow her brother to hear but she definitely heard me, looking back at me sternly but with a hint of acceptance in my well timed repost. Whilst I pretended to look over the bag I asked if I could get my prints now, apologising that I accidentally included some that I didn't intend to. She said not to apologise and that she loved them all, well the ones showing me naked at least. I asked what I owed her and she said that I wasn't to be so silly, that she should be paying me. I suggested that she must have people bringing in pornographic images all the time and she agreed that about once a week there was a set containing nude shots. She went on to say that if they included more than just nudity they would have to warn the customer not to do it again.

I apologised again and she handed over my disk and three envelopes of prints. She then held up a forth and said she'd made second copies of a few of her favourites, asking if she could keep them. I thought about it for a moment and asked her which ones she had. She opened it up and I slyly looked through to see it was the ones of me naked amongst my ex's friends at her leaving bash when she moved jobs a few years ago.

I explained that I was very drunk and had lost a bet. I was originally meant to just flash my cock but they stole my clothes so made the most of it, actually forgetting I was naked after a while. I kept reminding her that I was very drunk at the time. I said she could keep them but not to show too many people or post them on the net. She agreed and slipped them into her handbag that was by her feet. I gave her the bag back and decided to buy another memory stick for my camera. I hoped to take lots of pictures of New York and it's architecture so a second card would be good to have. I told Mary what I needed and she brought me over a 2gig XD card saying she'd do it for the price of a 1gig. I gave her the $25.99 and was about to leave when she asked if I was doing anything tonight as she was having a small party at her apartment and wondered if I wanted to come. Not really knowing anybody and with Joe now gone, I thought it would be an opportunity to meet some new people so I agreed.

"Great, you can be at my place for 7:30 if you like."

I said that would be fine and she gave me the address for her building. She suggested I take a cab as Queens is too far to walk and no fun on the subway if you don't know the system. I said I'd see her later and went for a wonder to find my bearings, try and learn my locale. I got to my apartment in time to shower, change and get dressed but met with a problem.

I dried off and took the pack of cK's out the bag. I went to put them on and realised they were way too small for me. I looked in the label to see they were a size 'S' and I needed 'L' or 'XL'. I looked and saw the packet said XL so it must have been an error at the factory or something. This meant I would have to stay commando for tonight too. I finished getting dressed and went down to get a cab over to Mary's place. The cab ride seemed to take longer than I expected as traffic over the river was slow as hell, so by the time I got there it was nearly 8 o-clock.

I pressed the buzzer and a female voice (not Mary's) answered and asked who it was. I said I was Tony and that Mary had invited me over. She said it was 3B, the door buzzed and I let myself in, taking the stairs up to the third floor. I knocked on the door and Mary greeted me with a warm smile. She ushered me in and we twisted through the narrow corridors to a large open living space where about six or seven people were mingling and chatting. Mary got their attention and introduced me to the room.

"This is Tony everybody.... He's new in town so be nice and look after him!"

Mary then went around the room pointing out each person in turn and telling me their name. I just smiled at them and they either waved, raised their drink or mouthed 'Hi' until everybody had been introduced to me. I at this point noticed that there was just one other guy here, Max. The rest were women which suited me as the chances of pulling were most definitely in my favour, but remembering any of their names was not.

I found myself with a cold bottle of Miller in no time and moved in to mingle. I met with Sally first and she seemed a bit much for me, being very vocal, loud and hidden under an inch of make-up. That said, physically she was my type, not too skinny with a great butt and big tits that were mostly on display. Her tight black dress looked to be a size to small and every time she laughed or moved they jiggled about. I soon decided that I needed to meet somebody else as she was doing my head in, constantly say, 'Oh and she was like this and then I was like that but she was like the other.' Great tits, dire mouth!

Having excused myself to get another beer I started to speak to the woman who seemed to be in charge of keeping everybody with fresh drinks. I soon realised it was Dee, the other girl from the photo lab but she was all dolled up and looked totally different. Dee was quite short, very sexy, had great looking tits and best of all was a red-head. She handed me a beer and a glass of bourbon, suggesting that arriving late meant I had some catching up to do. Not wanting to appear like some light-weight I downed the bourbon in a one'er, only to find that my glass was immediately topped up with another generous measure.

"Come on Tony, don't be a wuss.... get that inside you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mary's Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds