• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Game Ch. 2

The Game Ch. 2

It was my birthday and Michelle had promised to take me out to dinner, I couldn't wait it had been some time since we had been able to find some time to leave work related matters alone for a weekend, I was so looking forward to a nice dinner and maybe some love making at the end of the evening.

" Michelle I've finished with the shower," I called out. "Thanks honey," Michelle replied. Michelle brushed passed me, smiled and dropped her robe to the floor I looked at Michelle in the reflection of the mirror, her long slender legs seem to go on forever, until they met her neatly groomed blonde pubic hair, and I love her full firm breasts, " Hey stop perving and give a girl some privacy will ya," Michelle said. I jokingly pouted my lips bowed my head and stuck my tail between my legs and went into the bedroom.

I finished dressing and went into the lounge room to wait for Michelle, finally she appeared wearing a short black laced dress which was just see through enough to see her black bra and g string, the dress rested nicely on her long legs about 3 inches above her knees exposing the tops of her silky thighs. Michelle had wet her short blonde hair and slicked it back her dark red painted finger nails matched her lipstick, her calf's accentuated by the four inch black stilettos she was wearing.

I was about to comment on how great she looked when the cab pulled up, "Come on lets not waste time hanging around here," Michelle said. The cab pulled up outside my favourite Restaurant, " This is great," I said. Michelle smiled. The Restaurant was packed, it was always busy they had the best food and service in town and it was hard to beat the ambience of the soft lighting starched table clothes and the music was always at the right level not to loud not to soft. The Maitre D showed us to our table, as we walked through the Restaurant I could feel the eyes of all the other patrons admiring Michelle's body.

Michelle had pre arranged my favourite bottle of French Champagne to be served I felt like a king. Michelle and I chatted about all sorts of things, work, the house and our families. Michelle constantly looked deep into my eyes through our conversations there was an air of sensuality about her look and when Michelle wanted to be sensual she could really turn it on, that was one of the things that attracted me to her when we first dated. Our Entrée's arrived, my smoked Salmon looked and tasted exquisite, Michelle's Oysters natural were so fresh, shucked just before they were served.

After our first course Michelle excused herself from the table to visit the little girls room, I watched Michelle swank through the restaurant to the toilets, heads lifting from their tables admiring her, watching her arse pass them by. After a couple of minutes Michelle returned and sat down, she grabbed my hand and scrunched something in it, I then realised that she had passed me her bra, she leaned over and kissed me allowing me to look down her dress, her breasts were firm and her nipples erect. I discreetly put her bra in my pocket and smiled, Michelle leaned back on her chair pretending to stretch, I could see her breasts through her dress, the dim lighting kept them discreetly hidden from at distance of other prying eyes.

Our main course's arrived and once again the food was divine, our table seemed to be receiving extra service and it didn't take me long to work out that the waiting staff were taking turns to perv on Michelle's breast's, at first I felt a little uncomfortable with the concept, Michelle didn't seem to mind in fact I think she was enjoying it.

I smiled and thought hey what the heck enjoy the moment while you can. We finished our food and by this time the entire complement of staff had at some stage served us, so you can imagine the surprise when the Chef came over to ask us how our meal was, Michelle stretched her arms upwards allowing one of her nipples to poke through her lace dress, the Chef smiled and left. "Was that a good enough tip for such great food," Michelle said looking at me in a sultry manner." I smiled and nodded in agreement.

Our plates were cleared and we ordered another bottle of Champagne, Michelle excused herself once more, saying all those bubbles just made her want to pee.

When Michelle returned she walked up to me, kissed me on top of my head and scrunched another item in my hand, as she went to sit down she knocked my wallet on the floor, she turned away from me and bent over, her dress rode up the back of her legs exposing her pink pussy lips to me. My cock instantly awoke from its sleep and tried to burst out of my pants. I didn't even guess what was in my hand I slipped it straight into my pocket with her bra.

Michelle smiled and winked at me, "aren't you going to have a peek under the table?" she asked. I pretended to drop my serviette on the floor, I lifted the table cloth slightly, Michelle had opened her legs and lifted her dress, her fingers parting her lips revealing her hard swollen clit to me, I wanted to stay under the table and eat her then and there. "Dessert's anyone?" the waiter inquired. The sound of his voice made me jump and I bumped my head on the table as I sat up, "everything all right sir," he asked. I smiled at him as if to say everything was fine. " I'll have the Strawberries and cream," Michelle said. "Just coffee for me thanks," I said.

Michelle's dessert plate was piled high with Strawberries, she dipped one into the jug of fresh cream and ran her tongue over it lapping up the cream, and she let out a naughty giggle. Michelle picked another Strawberry from her plate and dipped it into the cream, she smiled and moved her hand under the table, a quiet moan escaped from her mouth, as she rubbed the Strawberry along her pussy, mixing the cream with her juices, she then placed the Strawberry in her mouth sucking at it tasting her juices. Michelle repeated the process until all the Strawberries were eaten, my cock was so hard it was putting pressure on my bladder, I excused my self to go to the bathroom, I moved through the Restaurant at a quick pace trying to avoid eye contact or better still eye to groin contact, as the bulge in my pants was very obvious.

When I came out of the Restaurant toilet Michelle was waiting for me, she grabbed my hand and led me into the Ladies toilets, I followed her into a cubicle. Michelle sat down and spread her legs wide, her cunt juices glistening around her pussy lips. "Eat me John, please eat me," Michelle pleaded. I knelt down in between her thighs and ran my hands up to her breasts, her nipples poking out through the lace dress I rolled them between my thumbs and fingers, Michelle grabbed my head and plunged it hard against her pussy, she squealed as my tongue ran up and down the length of her lips, she tasted so fine her juices mixed with the taste of fresh Strawberries and cream.

I teased her clit with my tongue, and playfully bit it with my teeth, she lifted her legs over my shoulders and crossed them pulling my face deeper into her, smearing her juices over me. I tongue fucked her aching hole, her hips rocked in rhythm with the thrusts of my tongue; her hands clenched my shoulders, her legs started to quiver. I could feel her pussy muscles tighten around my tongue, I withdrew it and flicked her clit with its tip, this drove her crazy, her smooth thighs tightened around my face, I pinched her nipples holding on to them hard, I increased the pressure and speed of my tongue over her hard clit, Michelle arched her back lifting her buttocks off the toilet seat, as she came the deep moans in throat struggled to be released, I relaxed my pinch hold on her nipples, Michelle's body erupted into another orgasm from the sensation.

Michelle stood up and sat me down on the toilet she removed her dress and knelt down before me, she undid my belt and pants and pulled them down to my ankles, she then stood up and straddled my legs, she teased the tip of my cock running it along her dripping pussy, then she inserted it into her tight hole. Michelle slowly eased my cock into her, giving her tiny hole time to adjust to my swollen member, when she was ready she plunged my cock deep into her, pushing hard against my groin.

The toilet door opened and we could hear two women talking as they freshened their makeup, Michelle's eye lit up, she licked her deep red full lips, and started slowly to grind her pelvis against me, Michelle continued this for a couple of minutes. The two women seemed like they were never going to leave, Michelle moved her pussy up and down my shaft, her cunt muscles grasping onto my cock with every deep lunge, my balls started to tighten, Michelle sensed it would not be long before I filled her with my spunk, she grabbed my head and deep tongue kissed me, my cock started to pump inside her tight twat, I released my load Michelle pushing her tongue deep into my throat muffling the sounds of me cumming.

Michelle and I sat quietly for a few moments, enjoying the sensations of our love making, we listened to the two women discussing their boyfriends for awhile, then Michelle put on her dress opened the cubicle door and said, " I'll see you back at the table hon," and left. I hurriedly dressed, smiled at the two young women and walked out, back to our table. We asked for the bill and watched the two young women race back to their table to share their experience with their dinner guests. We paid our bill and left the Restaurant Michelle blowing the two women a kiss on our exit.

Michelle said she wanted to go to a club and dance, I agreed, we walked a few blocks until we came across a busy nightclub, there was a long line up to get in and I said to Michelle I didn't want to waste a couple of hours hanging around. Michelle walked up to the doorman and whispered something in his ear he immediately ushered us through the door. "What did you say to him?" I asked. " I told him I wasn't wearing any panties," Michelle replied smiling.

The place was jam packed with wall-to-wall people, the tiny dance floor was unable to contain the amount of sweating, pulsating bodies and most of the floor area was being utilised to dance on. Michelle whispered to me that she was going to the ladies as my cum was starting to drip out of her pussy, I smiled and went to the bar to order us some drinks. I ordered our drinks and sat down on a barstool waiting for Michelle to join me. I noticed a brunette women in her early twenties dancing close to me, she was wearing a short cream satin dress which I thought looked more like lingerie than something you would wear to a nightclub, I should get out more I thought to myself.

Michelle returned from the ladies room and sat down next to me. "She's cute," Michelle said. "Who," I replied. " The Brunette," Michelle said. We sat for awhile watching people dancing and every now and then I would glance over and have a quick look at the Brunette, she seemed to want to dance alone, waving off offers from anyone that tried to dance with her. " Would you like to watch me dance with her?" Michelle asked. " I don't think she is interested in dancing with anyone," I replied.

" She will be," Michelle said.

I watched as Michelle sat next to me making the occasional eye contact with the women, the Brunette smiled and reciprocated the contact, and then would continue dancing again, the Brunette turned to see if Michelle was watching, Michelle slid her dress up above her thighs exposing her swollen pussy to the Brunette, she approached us, "Hi my name is Tracy would you like to dance with me?" The brunette asked Michelle, "and of course if it's all right with you?" "Yes sure, go for it." I replied.

Tracy led Michelle to the area where she was dancing previously, at first the two women danced like peacocks running their hands through their hair lifting their arms above their heads and pushing out their arses, this went on for a couple of songs, as if the two women were acquainting themselves with each other. Michelle and Tracy moved closer towards each other as the first slow song came on. It wasn't long before they both were making body contact with their hands on each other's buttocks. Michelle moved Tracy into a position so that her back was towards me, I could see Michelle run her hands over Tracy's arse, every so often Michelle pushed Tracy's dress up a little so I could see Tracy's buttocks, Tracy followed Michelle's lead spreading her legs a little wider, Michelle sliding the slim Brunettes dress up high enough for me to see that she wasn't wearing any panties flashing her pussy at me.

I watched Tracy move her hand between them and from Michelle's reaction, she was playing with Michelle's pussy, Michelle reciprocated and I looked around to see if anyone was watching, no one was hundreds of people all seemed oblivious to what was going on.

The two women played with each other for a couple of minutes until a faster song came on. They both came over to where I was sitting, Tracy said that she had to go she was meeting friends at another club, she quickly scribbled her number down on a piece of paper and handed it to Michelle, " Call me some time," she said.

Tracy turned to me and kissed me on the cheek and whispered, " Thanks for letting me dance with your wife." Michelle and I watched Tracy leave. Michelle ran her fingers over my lips letting me taste the pussy juices of the Brunette, her fingers tasted so sweet.

We had a few more drinks and decided it was time to leave; Michelle took off her stilettos and asked if we could walk home, as it was such a beautiful night, and only four blocks from home. I agreed that a walk might help sober us both up. The night was one of the first warm nights in ages and this seemed to have encouraged many people to go for an evening walk, as we passed the local park Michelle asked if we could sit down for a minute, we walked along the path until we came across a bench and sat down, Michelle curled up and nestled her head in my lap, she looked up at me and said " Did you enjoy your birthday?" I smiled " It was the best birthday ever," I replied. Michelle lifted herself up from my lap and nibbled my ear, " I'm glad your enjoying the game," she said.

To Be Continued...

Please remember to vote for this story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Game Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds