• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Incest Taboo

The Incest Taboo

**This is a story about the role playing of incest, and does not actually involve any direct incest. Comments are more than welcome. If you have questions about terms used in the story, either e-mail me or do a Google search to learn more.**

Lenore was an 18 year old goth bombshell right out of high school. It was the last summer vacation she would have before she actually had to get serious about her future.

She was tall, slender and fit in perfectly with the 'Glam Goth' stereotype. She wore fishnet stockings with short black skirts that would come down just past her ass along with whatever tight shirt she felt showed off her boobs that day.

Lenore was particularly fond of her 'goth boots'. She donned a pair of knee-high Demonia platform buckle boots daily. Her smooth raven black hair fell to her mid back and was usually in pig tails, accentuated with red and white dread locks. She accentuated her eyes with black eyeliner and purple eye shadow.

Throughout high school, it wasn't only the goth boys that chased after her. And with the clothes she wore to school, she was sent home more than once.

Since graduating high school, Lenore had taken to talking to older men on the internet. She found a site specifically for the purpose of exploring her sexual fantasies and had every intention of fulfilling them. There was one sexual fantasy that had always gotten her wet beyond belief, and that was the taboo of a Daddy fucking his daughter.

Lenore had met a 45 year old man named Foster on this site that she had talked to for weeks, getting to know his inner fantasies of incest. He was a married business man, but had no children. He and his wife were swingers and had been since before they got married. Foster often talked about his wife fondly an described her for Lenore.

Lenore loved the way Foster made her feel online. He brought out the little girl in her soul. Foster had described how he and his friends had goth fetishes. They had even come up with a word to describe their fairly newly found interest in goth girls. Death Cookies. Lenore quickly became Fosters online Death Cookie.

Both Lenore and Foster wanted more, though. When they had first started exchanging e-mails, they both knew it wouldn't stay online for long and that it would move fast once they met up.

Plans were made to meet up for coffee one summer afternoon. She wore her sexiest goth attire, which she usually only took out to go clubbing. Lenore ordered an iced chocolate drink and sat on the patio, waiting for Foster to show up. Only a few minutes passed before a shadow fell on her table. Lenore looked up to see an older bearded man standing over her.

"Lenore?" He smiled pleasantly at her.

She smiled as she stood up to greet him with a hug. "Should I call you Daddy now or later?" she joked.

He laughed and sat down with his coffee in hand. "I hope you haven't been waiting long."

Lenore brushed a stray strand of her black hair out of her eye. "No, I just ordered."

They sat and talked awkwardly for mere moments before relaxing with each other. Lenore crossed her legs and lifted her eyes to look into his seductively.

"You really are a beautiful Death Cookie, you know..." he trailed off, his eyes lingering on her creamy white legs that were covered in fishnet.

She blushed slightly. "Thank you..."

"Listen," he started "I'm getting hard just sitting here looking at you. Do you think we might be able to move this...elsewhere?"

Lenore nodded. "I would like that. Did you have somewhere in mind?" her eyes sparkled in the sunlight as they stood up.

"I actually looked up some hotels in this area, if you would like to get a room for the night." he said, pulling directions out of his pocket.

They walked to Fosters car together and just before he opened the door for her to get in, her turned her to face him.

Lifting her chin up to meet his, they kissed passionately. Her tongue flicked against his and he brought his arms around her body and pulled her in closer. When they broke apart, he smiled down at her. "Such a sweet young Death Cookie..."

Foster opened the door for her and she climbed in. As they were driving, the conversation turned to rules that had been set out by Fosters wife. While they may be swingers, and were free to fuck whomever they wished, there were still no-no's that had to be abided by.

First and foremost, condoms must be used each and every time. This was a safety precaution put in place by Fosters wife to keep all parties involved clean. Lenore had no problems abiding by this, as she had not had many sexual partners in the past and wanted to remain clean. As a precaution, Lenore made sure to remember her birth control pill every day.

They parked in a Pay-lot and walked to the hotel. Pushing through the doors, the concierge lifted his head to greet them with a nod.

"We'd like a room for the night, please." Foster told the man, his credit card in hand.

"Of course, Sir. One room....two beds for you and your daughter?" he eyed Lenore and then turned back to Foster.

"Dad..." Lenore teased, looking up at Foster.

"No, my daughter and I will need just the one bed, thank you." and he squeezed her ass.

The man at the desk raised his eyebrows and nodded, mumbling something under his breath. He handed Foster the card for their room. "6th Floor" he said, and turned back to his computer.

Lenore could feel herself growing wet already. She loved the fact that the concierge already thought they were father and daughter.

They headed upstairs together and opened the room. Lenore dropped her purse on a chair and Foster removed the suit jacket he had been wearing over top of his polo shirt. Lenore felt a sharp tug on her hand as Foster grabbed her, twirled her to face him and pushed her against the nearest wall.

"Daddy's little girl has been so naughty today....letting a stranger take you to a hotel room." He raised her arms above her head and leaned in to kiss her again.

"I am a naughty little girl, Daddy." she looked up at him with her dark eyes. He reached under her skirt and began to massage her pussy through her thong. "Daddy..." she whimpered, biting her lower lip.

He moved her towards the bed and let go of her. He sat down in a chair by the bed and folded his arms across his chest. "I want you to get on the bed and undress yourself. Slowly. And turn for me as you do it." His eyes trailed along the crevices of her breasts. Lenore nodded and got on the bed.

She began to remove her boots, unzipping them. She tossed them to the side of the bed and started removing her shirt. She gave her new Daddy a pouty look and raised her black tank top over her head, revealing a black lace bra. She kneeled on the bed, turning slowly, keeping eye contact with her Daddy as much as possible.

Foster unhinged his belt and unzipped his jeans, pulling out his rock hard cock. "Keep going, baby girl. You're making Daddy hard."

Lenore tugged at her skirt with her small hands and bit her lower lip, nodding at him. She unzipped the skirt and let it fall to her knees, removing it. She kneeled on the bed in her knee-length fishnets that were attached to a garter around her waste. She removed her bra, revealing her creamy white breasts.

"Leave the fishnets on, baby girl." he said, stroking his large cock. Lenore nodded and removed her thong, tossing it on the floor. "Good girl. Now I want you to come over here, kneel down, and suck on Daddy's cock."

She climbed off the bed and kneeled down in front of him, grasping his already hard cock in one hand and flicking the tip with her tongue. She moved her hand expertly along the shaft before engulfing the entirety of his hard-on in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down along his cock, looking up at him with her large eyes as she did so.

"Good girl..." he said, stroking her hair.

Lenore felt herself wanting to be completely obedient to this man who would now be known as her Daddy. She wanted to fulfill his desires and she wanted to please him in any way she could. She was dripping wet thinking about the cock she was sucking on at the moment and how it would soon be filling up every inch of her.

Foster grabbed hold of her hair at the root and lifted her off of his cock. "I want you on the bed. Now." He motioned with his chin for her to move. He stood up with her and shoved her onto the bed. She looked up at him from the bed as he undressed himself, tossing his own clothes to the side. He crawled onto the bed and pushed her back so that he was on top of her.

He leaned down, kissing her again. Their lips locked madly. He grasped hold of her hair again as he forced her down on the bed. "You like it when Daddy is rough with you, baby girl? When Daddy takes control?"

Lenore nodded up at him. "Yes, Daddy."

"Will you let Daddy do whatever he wants with you?"

She nodded again. "I'm yours, Daddy."

He began to kiss down her neck, moving lower with each breath. He took one of her nipples in his teeth and bit down gently and then flicked it with his tongue before doing the same with the other one. Lenore gasped softly.

Foster began to move lower, trailing his tongue over her soft young flesh until he buried his face in her cleanly shaven pussy. He licked at her pussy juices. "You're all wet for Daddy, aren't you baby girl?" He said, flicking the tip of his tongue against her clit.

Lenore's hips jumped slightly and she arched her back. "Yes, Daddy...I love feeling your tongue on my pussy..." She bit her lower lip to stifle a moan.

He continued to lick at her cunt, bring two fingers up the side of leg until they met with her engorged labia. He slowly pushed his fingers inside her, feeling just how tight his 18 year old little whore really was. He started finger fucking her faster and faster, still licking at her clit.

"Oh Gods...Daddy....I'm cumming..." she moaned loudly. He finger fucked her harder, feeling her muscles cotnract against his fingers.

"That's it, baby...come for Daddy..." He brought his body over hers once more and kissed her passionately. Lenore could taste her own juices on his lips.

He stroked his cock, and felt that it was still rock hard as he watched this sweet young 18 year old grow wet for his mature cock. He wanted her so badly. He wanted to feel every inch of her inside him.

Foster got up off the bed suddenly, grabbing his pants and pulling a condom out of the back pocket. He slipped it on over his cock as quickly as possible before jumping back on the bed. He grabbed hold of Lenore's hair again, pulling her up and forcing her into a doggy position. He pushed her front down on the bed and held her arms behind her as he angled his cock inside her.

He began to pound into her tight little cunt, making her scream out for him. "Oh Gods....Daddy....fuck me harder, please!" she begged.

He obliged by bringing himself out and then slamming into her pussy to the hilt. "Fuck!" she screamed.

Foster suddenly pulled out of her, realizing that he wasn't going to be able to cum. Lenore twisted herself around and sat down on the bed. "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, it's great. I just can't cum with a condom on." He said, stroking his gloved cock.

Lenore nodded. "We can take a break for a sec if you like. I know you have to wear them for your wife's sake" Foster obliged by collapsing on the bed next to her. He slid the condom off and tossed it in the trash basket by the desk along the wall of their hotel room.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. "You're so sweet to me, baby girl."

Lenore draped her legs over his torso and looked into his eyes. He continued to stroke his cock. She leaned in and kissed him. "I'm your toy to do with as you please, you know, Daddy." she said to him. He kissed her back and began to playfully rub his cock along her clit. She was even more wet than she was before and he loved teasing her.

Lenore bit her lip and began to kiss him again. They opened their eyes and he looked at her darkly before sliding his naked cock into her cunt. Lenore said nothing, but gasped slightly.

Foster rolled her over on her back and lifted her legs up to his shoulders and began to fuck her pussy forcefully with his naked cock. "You like that don't you? You like it when Daddy fucks you without a condom on." He pounded into her.

Lenore let out a loud moan in agreement. Foster slowed down and played with her clit as he slid in and out of her slowly. "I'm going to cum now, baby girl...Daddy's going to cum..." He held onto her legs and moved himself in and out of her rhythmically until he could feel himself cumming, Lenore looked up into his eyes. He pulled out of her as most of his cum shot across her breasts.

"Good girl." He said, standing up to grab a towel for her from the bathroom. He tossed it at her and she wiped the sticky cum from her chest. "Next time, baby girl, I'm going to fuck that ass of yours, too."

Lenore nodded and smiled. "Yes, Daddy."

She hoped there would be more role playing with her new Daddy. She loved the feeling of his naked cock inside her, even though it was against the rules. She was going to be Daddy's little girl from now on.

They climbed under the covers and fell asleep in each others arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Incest Taboo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds