• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann Ch. 04

Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann Ch. 04

12

This is a fictional account.

*

The knock on Mike's bedroom door bolted him awake. He had slept more soundly than he could remember. Maybe having sex all day and cumming five times with two beautiful women was the answer to a good night's sleep for an eighteen year old former virgin.

"Michael, you need to get ready now," his mom called from the hallway.

"Okay, Mom," Mike called back.

He pulled the covers aside and got up. He grabbed his toiletries and headed for the bathroom. A quick shower, shave, and a few other preliminaries and he was nearly ready. He dressed for colder weather since he had been warned by his aunt that it was cool even this time of year at 14,000 plus feet above sea level on top of Pike's Peak. The tree line stopped around 11,000 feet up and it was snow capped on top all year. It was a sunny day though so that should make it nicer.

When Mike was done he headed downstairs. The parents were all there sitting drinking coffee as they had already eaten breakfast. Mike took a portion from what was left of the eggs and bacon but left some for Ann. She was the last down as usual. Mike ate and listened to the adults talk about the day's plans. They were deciding whether to drive up to the top or take the old cog railway. The railway was fun but slow, less comfortable, and cooler. They opted for staying in the car.

Mike was finished when Ann appeared for the first time. Mike and she exchanged smiles and she helped herself to the remaining food. She sat down beside Mike as the parents got up to finish packing and preparations for the trip.

"How did you sleep?" Ann asked.

"Like a rock," Mike answered.

"I guess you were tired," Ann mused, with a knowing smile.

"Yeah, I guess my body was tired and needed rest," Mike agreed.

"Well, save up your strength. I think Janet wants to fuck your brains out at least one more time," Ann whispered, with a big smile.

"I'd like that too, but I hope you and I get another chance also," Mike whispered back.

"Don't worry about that, cuz. I want you back inside me first chance we get," Ann mused.

"Good."

Ann finished eating while Mike sat with her and sipped some coffee. Inside of a half hour they were all ready to go. They all piled into the SUV with Ann and Mike in the back together. It was not that long a drive from Colorado Springs to the entrance to the park. Uncle John took the route by car up the mountain. The big SUV had the power to handle the climb but still labored like all cars to make it. It was important to make sure you had good brakes, especially for the trip back.

As they all looked ahead to the sights on the road as they unfolded, Ann would occasionally let her hand slide over into Mike's lap. When no one was looking she would squeeze the bulge in his jeans. The poor guy had to stifle any sound as his mother sat three feet in front of him on the middle row of seats by herself. Ann glanced at him and smiled a devilish smile each time. By the time they reached the top of Pike's Peak, she had him hard in his jeans. His cock ran down his left pant leg easy prey for her squeezing hand.

When they pulled into the parking area at the top to get out and walk around the station and huge light tower, Ann slid across Mike's lap to get in front of him going out of the SUV. She whispered to him after the parents had climbed out of the car.

"Just stay close behind me," Ann said, with a cute smile.

Mike followed close behind her exiting the SUV using Ann's body to shield his obvious bulge. Fortunately there were no other people right near where they were parked at that moment and the parents were already moving off towards the scenic look-out points. The coolness of the top of the mountain helped his cock relax quickly.

Mike observed that Ann had chosen a sweat outfit for her attire. It seemed to make sense due to the cold but was not as sexy looking as he was getting used to seeing her. They all had jackets on too.

The view was spectacular and like nothing Mike or his mom had ever seen before. The view of the Rocky Mountains was gorgeous. Mike's Mom wanted pictures and Ann and Mike had to pose for several with the mountains as backdrops. They stayed on Pike's Peak for several hours but then drove down and had lunch in a nearby restaurant.

They got back to the house earlier than Ann had thought they would. The plan was still to go out to eat, so they were not free to run off by themselves just yet. Instead they went down to the basement to play ping pong. They didn't play a game but just volleyed as they did not want to get too sweaty before going out to dinner. Ann got them beers from the refrigerator and they drank while hitting the ball around.

When they tired of ping pong they turned on the TV. There was nothing good on for a weekday afternoon but they settled on a baseball game. Ann liked baseball and they watched until they had each finished three beers. Mike was feeling a little buzz when Ann turned the TV off and told him to follow her.

She opened a door into what looked like Uncle John's workshop area. Mike followed her in and she shut the door. He followed her past a work bench to the laundry room. Ann closed that door too.

"We need to be quiet and fast," Ann said. "In case someone decides to come down. Sit up on the dryer."

"Should I drop my pants first?" Mike asked.

"No. If someone comes we need to be able to cover up quick."

Mike pulled himself up on the dryer. Ann smiled at him wickedly as she moved between his legs. She reached for his zipper and pulled it down. Next she parted his boxers at the slit and reached in. Ann closed her small hand around his soft cock and pulled it into the opening.

"I've been teasing this poor fella half the day. I think I'll be nice to him now."

"Yeah, you've had him hard like three times already," Mike stated.

"Let's get him hard once more," Ann offered.

She leaned down and took the nearly flaccid cock into her warm wet mouth. Ann teased the head with her tongue and it immediately started to respond. She pushed her tongue into his little hole, trying to drill it in. Ann sucked on the head and more blood pumped into Mike's cock. Her tongue teased the underside, torturing the nerve endings there. She moaned as she sucked him. Her hands fondled the stiffening shaft as she worked his cock. It didn't take long in her talented mouth before his cock was nice and hard.

"Oh, fuck, that's good," Mike gasped.

"I knew you'd like it,' Ann said, momentarily stopping her sucking.

"It's great!" Mike groaned.

"I'd like to just suck it for you but I want it in my pussy too, okay?" Ann asked.

"That's great," Mike agreed.

Ann sucked him a little longer drawing a few drops of pre-cum out of his oozing cock. When she had him good and charged up, she stopped. Ann turned around and dropped her sweats. She was not wearing panties. She immediately bent over holding onto the washer offering her pussy to him.

"Come get it, stud," Ann said, turning her head to watch him dismount the dryer.

Mike jumped down and lined up his cock with her pussy. He eased in between her pussy lips and found her to be already very wet. As he eased forward, his cock sank in easily stretching her open as it went. Ann moaned appreciatively as he pushed all the way in. Mike's cock felt wonderful to Ann as it slid deeply into her juicy tight pussy. In this position he could fuck her very deeply which brought a grunt from her as he did.

"Oh, geez, you're in me so fucking far," Ann groaned.

"Am I hurting you?" Mike gasped, the delicious sensations to his cock driving him crazy.

"No, it's okay. Just don't pile drive too deeply inside me, please. It hurts if you pound into me too deep," Ann groaned.

"Okay, I'll try not to," Mike claimed.

"Don't hold back too much though, stud. I like a good hard fucking," Ann said, hoping she wasn't giving Mike too many mixed signals.

Mike eased back and pushed into her tight wet cunt again, only not as deep. He started sawing his cock back and forth drawing groans of approval from Ann. Mike's balls swung between his legs and smacked into Ann's cunt on each powerful thrust. His speed increased as his pleasure rose.

"Oh, fuck! You feel so good. I don't know how much longer I can last," Mike growled.

"Slow down then. It's not a race," Ann exclaimed, even though they needed to go fairly quick with the parents upstairs.

In her mind, the biggest problem with most guys she fucked was all they could think about was busting their nuts, whether it was inside a girl's cunt or in her mouth. It was a race to the finish. She didn't totally blame the guys though. She had seen how hard many guys had to work to get most girls to spread their legs. The women worked the guys into a sexual frenzy until all they could think about was relief, and finishing before the woman changed her mind. It wasn't fair to the guys and really not fair to the woman either. The same women would then say, 'shit, he came inside me in two minutes before I could get off.'

Janet and Ann had learned to enjoy sex in high school and now whenever possible let the guys know it was okay to fuck them long and slow. Not only did they tend to have more orgasms themselves that way but the guys enjoyed it much more too. A woman could get a reputation as a good lay just by telling guys to slow down if they needed to, so they wouldn't cum to quick.

Mike had slowed down and managed to taper off his need. Ann loved the variation of being pounded in her pussy and then slowing to a wonderfully teasing pace. She wiggled her cunt back on his cock as he pushed in slowly. Ann used her trained pussy muscles to squeeze his cock and make him groan even at a slow pace.

"Shit, you feel so damn good," Mike hissed. "You feel like warm butter."

"Thanks! You feel good too. Nice and hard and big. I love your cock in me," Ann said.

"It loves being in you. More than anything in this world," Mike growled, with the exquisite feelings.

Ann reached between her legs and rubbed his balls as they swayed back and forth while he fucked her harder again. She heard him start to groan deeper as she teased his testicles. Ann knew if she kept that up for too long it would help bring his orgasm on, so she stopped for now. Mike fucked her deliciously hard for another few seconds then slowly again, just before it was too late.

"Hmmm, nice," Ann moaned.

"Oh, god. I can't take much more of this," Mike exclaimed.

Ann was getting close too so she told him, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard, Mike!"

Mike slowly picked up the pace. Squishing noises filled the room as his big cock stretched her wet warm hole. Ann could feel her orgasm coming on strong. The stops and starts had let her build beautifully and now she neared her peak. Mike watched his cock piston into Ann. Her cunt lips forced in by his cock then the stretched lips clung to his cock on the outward stroke. The sight was the sexiest thing he had ever seen and it helped drive him nuts.

Ann was just about there and wanted him to join her at exactly the right moment. She reached back for his balls again like she had done countless times before to get guys off. She rubbed his nuts as he fucked her like a madman. Ann could feel waves of pleasure radiating out from her cunt as her orgasm hit like a shockwave. She moaned deeply but continued to tease Mike's balls. He howled above her and Ann could momentarily feel his cock expand and pulse just before she felt the first scalding blast of his cum ignite her internal flame even more.

They climaxed together and rode through the waves of pleasure at the same time. Their combined juices made Ann's cunt a sloppy mess. Mike fired rope after rope of his cum into Ann until it started coming out with his still pistoning cock. Their combined fluids ran down Ann's thighs and soaked Mike's balls as they slapped into her clit. Cum from them both wet Ann's hand as it still squeezed his balls.

"Oh, god," Mike finally gasped, and then slumped on top of her briefly, pushing her head against the front of the washer.

Ann struggled to hold herself and him up with only one hand on the washer top. Fortunately for her, he quickly supported most of his weight with his arms. Ann moved too bringing her other hand up from his balls to hold onto the side of the washer as her legs felt weak. Her hand was slick with cum though and not much use.

"Oh, geez," Ann moaned, as she tried to hold on.

Sensing her dilemma, Mike put his hands around her waist and pulled them both up into a standing position. In doing so, his slick cock pulled out of her sloshy cunt and swung down between his legs. Cum followed and dripped from Ann onto the concrete floor. She had fucked guys in this room before and one of the good things was the bare concrete floor. It was easy to clean up messes afterwards.

She leaned back into him and turned her head. He got the idea and tilted her head to him to give her a passionate kiss. They kissed for a few moments but neither could maintain it as they still gasped for breath.

When they had managed to slow their racing hearts they kissed again. As the kiss ended, Ann turned around to face him.

"That was wonderful, thanks," Ann said.

"It was great," Mike agreed.

"You're really becoming a good lover, Mike," Ann said. "You'll be the stud of the Illinois campus."

"Thanks to you," Mike stated.

Ann looked down at his slowly shrinking cock. It was soaked with their combined fluids. Normally she might drop to her knees and suck him clean but she figured they better hurry so as not to get caught. The whole session had taken maybe twenty minutes but they should clean up quickly just in case. The laundry room was also where many cleaning supplies and paper products were stored. She grabbed some open paper towels. The towels were a little rough for cleaning genitals so they used the towels on the floor and tissues to clean themselves. They were back out on the couch in another two minutes with the TV back on.

Ann curled up next to Mike on the couch. He stroked her long dark hair as they watched a show. It wasn't ten minutes before her father yelled down they were getting ready to go to dinner.

"What do you want to do when we get home?" Ann asked.

"I don't know," Mike answered.

They got up from the couch and went upstairs. The dinner was at a Mexican restaurant. Everyone but Mike had margueritas with dinner. It was a pleasant family dinner with lively discussions of politics, colleges, and other current events. It was close to nine by the time they got back home. The parents mixed another batch of margueritas and went out back as it was a nice night.

When they were alone again, Ann said, "Did you think of something to do?"

"No, not really," Mike said.

"I got an idea. Would you like to go for a walk?" Ann asked.

Mike felt like saying anything with you is fine but instead just said, "Sure."

They told the parents what they were doing and left. They followed the path that led towards the bike path but just as they started down the bike path Ann took them along a different fork in the path. This path led back to a tennis court for the development. At night, it was deserted. On the other side of the tennis court were swings and other kid's amusements. Ann climbed up into the small wooden fort that also was the top of the sliding board. Mike followed her up.

"Are we going to slide down the sliding board?" Mike asked, joking with her.

"Only if you want to get away from me," Ann stated, also smiling at him.

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Because I'm going to suck your cock up here," Ann announced.

"And why would I ever run from that?"

"I don't know. I thought maybe you might be to tired or something, stud."

"Not yet," Mike replied. "But I go first."

"You do?"

Mike pulled Ann down to sit on the floor of the little wooden fort. He helped her pull her sweats off. In the dim moonlight he could see her bare shaved pussy with the trimmed dark tuft on top. He used her sweats to kneel on and told her to lean back. Ann watched with interest as he started kissing her smooth soft thighs. His hands pushed her open and she relaxed back on the floor and let him do what he wanted.

Mike kissed inward until his kisses covered her outer lips drawing moans from Ann. Using his thumbs and fingers he parted her slit and focused on her inner lips. He kissed the soft moist flesh, drinking in her scent. His nostrils flared as he chewed lightly on the inner lips and the hood above her clit. Ann's moaning increased in intensity as he worked on her sex.

"Oh, god. For a beginner you're learning your way around a girl's pussy pretty quickly, stud," she squealed.

Mike looked up at her, "It's easy with a pussy as sweet as yours."

"Thanks. I like your cock too."

Mike started using his tongue to lick around her lips and borrow into her open pussy going deeper each time. His hands slid up her sides under her sweat top and under the bottom of her bra popping it off her tits. His fingers kneaded the wonderful mounds before teasing and tweaking the taut nipples. Ann groaned her approval.

His tongue painted little circles around the rim of her cunt before pushing in as deep as it would go. Ann's hands closed on his head, tenderly forcing him to stay there and eat her. His hands continued their play with her sensitive nipples.

"Oh, that is so good," Ann gasped. "Right there! Keep doing that!

Mike moaned his answer to her request into her pussy.

"God, you're a good pussy eater," Ann groaned.

He wiggled his tongue inside her and lowered one hand down to the top of her snatch. Mike found her little hard knob with his finger and rubbed back and forth over the top of it. Ann growled and bucked up into his mouth. After a little more of that treatment, he varied it by reversing his fingers with his mouth. He pushed his tongue up through her slit and found the tender knob of her clit. He licked and sucked on it while sliding first one, then two fingers into her cunt. He probed palm up until he found her g-spot. When he started rubbing that in addition to his sucking of her clit, Ann squealed and her body started to shake.

"Oh, god! Keep doing that," Ann hissed, between clenched teeth. "I'm almost there. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum."

Mike held her little knob in his mouth as his tongue tormented the sensitive nub. His right hand still played with her left breast and his fingers still probed her cunt and teased her inner core. Ann's hands were pushing more urgently on his head now and her back arched off the hard wooden floor of the little fort.

"Suck it!" she yelled, as her orgasm reached its peak.

Mike fought to stay with her as she shook and pushed on his head. He could feel a flood of her cum coating his fingers inside her. His probing fingers made squishing noises as he worked them. When he sensed Ann was close to done with her orgasm, he shifted his fingers and mouth again. His tongue bore deeply inside her lapping at her cum as it oozed from her quivering cunt. His fingers teased lightly over her clit drawing more groans from Ann. Finally she pushed him away, too sensitive to continue.

"Oh, god! You're killing me it's so good," she gasped. "I can't take any more."

Mike sat up to look at her with his lower face glistening in the moonlight with wetness. Ann had her eyes closed and her chest heaved from her exertion. Mike breathed heavily too but reveled in watching his sexy cousin recover from his treatment of her cunt. He watched her chest rise and fall and wished he could see her magnificent tits. The nipples were still distended and pushing out the sweatshirt invitingly. Eventually Ann got up on her elbows and looked at him.

"My god. You do that so well. I envy the girls back in Illinois that will get to try out your mouth on a regular basis."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fond Thoughts of Cousin Ann Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds