• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Iranne's Caller

Iranne's Caller

Originally written for a contest: mixing horror, fantasy & erotica (limited to 1800 words)

Iranne's Caller

As the air around her cleared, the mage's breath came in small puffs of white vapors. The creature loomed in front of her shadowed in the light, covered in her companion's frozen blood but otherwise completely unaffected by her most powerful spell. It took a deep breath. Blood shattered all around it in a frozen shower that sounded like crystal falling from it.

She screamed until everything went black.

* **

Iranne awoke. She must've been out for hours, when she had followed her traitorous companion to the other building it was dawn. Now it was mid-day by the sun's light on the floor. As she pushed herself up she felt cloth beneath her touch. At first she brushed it off as her mage's robe, then realized that unlikelihood and looked down.

"Where are my clothes?" she asked. She saw that what she sat on was a ragged blanket laid out on the floor. Looking around she saw nothing of her belongings.

Had it not been for witnessing the very bloody death of her companion, she would have thought that double-crossing human boyfriend of hers would have set such a situation up as a surprise for her.

Still, "Kern?" she called tentatively.

Grabbing the blanket, Iranne wrapped it around herself and went to look out the window.

"Kern, I don't know what you're doing, but it isn't funny. That monster was really scary and I don't know how you managed to talk the other mages into creating him, but it wasn't nice." She desperately wanted to believe a different reality.

Looking outside, Iranne saw the ruins sprawled for miles and she was three stories high. She couldn't see the building where her companion was killed and she had no idea where she was.

"Great," she groaned. "Kern, you better know how to get back to camp!"

She turned to look for Kern, her belongings, and a way down. She froze.

Tck… tck… tck…

"Kern, tell me that's you tapping on the wall." Iranne clutched the blanket to her closed eyes. But she heard deep breathing that made her heart thunder with fear and smelled a heady musk that wasn't Kern.

She peeked one eye open and saw a shape that filled the room's doorframe. "No," she squeaked.

The monster at first stood as though it had just landed, then hunched, bringing its hands to the floor and slipped inside the room.

"I'll be good! I promise!" Iranne backed up into the wall behind her. Visions of her no good partner shredded by this demon before her rampant in her mind.

The demon stood seven feet tall, but walked hunched in an ape-like manner with huge wings folded behind it. Its flesh dark. Sable fur covered parts of its arms, legs and membranous wings. Its arms/wings were a fused appendage, like a bat, but the clawed hands more functional. Those hands effortlessly tore through leather armor and turned her partner into mush.

The tail appeared to be a part of the wings rudder-like where it blended into his back, but it was long and solid on its own, prehensile, made for fighting. The demon's face was a fusion of chiropteran and humanoid. Either side of its head sported huge fluted, tapered ears, each easily a third the size of the head. Iranne remembered its eyes glowing brilliant yellow preternaturally at her.

Iranne knew this thing was not a trick of her miserable boyfriend. As it drew closer, she saw the shoulders, legs, chest and torso were well-carved and glistened with a satin hue. It wore nothing and was heavily packaged.

Iranne knew this thing was here to collect her for getting mixed up with Kern's scheme of stealing the group's gold and killing them. It was wrong and this demon was here to make her pay.

"He made me do it. I was trying to talk him out of it and he sicced his friend on me – that guy y-you killed. I wasn't gonna. Really, I wasn't. I don't like killing. I'm a mage. I'm not an assassin like those guys. P-please don't hurt me."

The demon regarded her with burning eyes. It stepped closer.

Iranne slid against the wall, finding she couldn't step back.

"I'm sorry about the ice thing."

The demon reached forward grasping the blanket. Iranne looked at the clawed hand, then at the dark face. She was vulnerable, but it was all she had. Biting her lower lip, scrunching her eyes closed, she released it. The blanket fell away and those eyes were upon her. Instinctively, she curled in on herself hiding from the images in her mind.

No flurry of claws? No bloody mess of Iranne all over the place?

A soft, trilling call encouraged her to open her eyes. The sound repeated delicately off the walls around her, almost as if it would shatter into nothing if she spoke. It was the demon making inquisitive chittering noises at her. Again, the demon held up its hand near her face.

Iranne remained curled. She shook her head.

The demon blinked, unperturbed. It reached for the elf woman's red tresses tugging a coiled lock to its face and breathed in the scent.

She heard what sounded like a satisfied grunt as a heavy body slid closer to her.

The hand moved to her shoulder, touching lightly, tracing the ball of her shoulder and down her upper arm. The clawed hand was warm, the flesh surprisingly soft. She shuddered unexpectedly.

"No!" she built up the nerve to slap the busy hand.

A great roar of displeasure came down from above as two fists slammed into the stone wall on either side of the tiny woman. Stone and dust crumbled to the floor where holes were left behind. Iranne gasped, cowing from the demon. In a single easy move, it lifted her from her place against the wall and laid her on the blanket.

Clawed hands encircled her wrists as a three-hundred pound shadow of muscle and huge wings blanketed her, limiting her struggles without crushing her. A chiropteran face nuzzled into the hair along her neck. One great leg came down between hers, straddling her thigh, applying pressure to the hardened sexual weapon between them.

The demon brought Iranne's hands together securing them in one clamped fist. His free hand moved to capture a breast. Claws scratched lightly from the lobe of her tapered ear along the slope of her neck, following the hollow of her shoulder. A wake of gooseflesh chilled her as he drifted along her collarbone toward his treasure. His breath warmed her skin as he slid from her neck to taste the pale pink erect nipple.

One hand on her wrists, one on a breast… Something else prodded her with exploratory intent.

Iranne gasped, realizing the new invader exploring the inside of her thigh. She clamped her leg closed against the demon's leg that separated hers. The demon made no effort to push her leg back. He nursed contentedly at a soft globe and smoothed his hand down her belly to stroke the mound of flesh between her thighs.

Iranne squirmed. His tail pushed its way up. She couldn't stop it as it snaked forward regardless she closed her leg tightly against his. It had reached her sex and he seemed pleased with himself for being perfectly capable of pleasuring her with it, using the same deftness as a finger encouraging her interest. She gasped as the thing burrowed deep inside her.

She didn't realize when the demon released her wrists, first one, then the second. She only knew that while the demon fucked her with his tail she was able to arch and squirm and claw at the blanket freely. Iranne wrapped one arm around the demon's neck digging her nails into its back as she shrieked letting her leg fall open wide.

The demon lifted its weight letting Iranne move her trapped leg. She gladly opened wider, tossing her head back squealing in disbelief that it wasn't a man's member bringing her to pleasure.

Then as quickly as it started, the demon stopped. Iranne's face contorted in confusion. She lurched forward to see the problem.

Then the massive black tool between the demon's legs, thick as a man's forearm, pressed against her pussy, its pre-cum slick against her already soaked lips. "That thing is hu-!" Her protest died in a growl of ecstasy as the demon grabbed her hips and drove inside her.

One jab all the way up against her cervix had Iranne shuddering down into a doubled-over curl atop the demon – he wasn't all the way in, he still had inches to go. Iranne's hands shot to where their pelvises almost met. She slicked with juices. Her smooth pussy stretched thin, made hyper-sensitive accommodating the extremely thick demon meat inside her. Her mind whirled. The sight was incredible!

"Oh gods!" She squeezed him, smearing her fingers all around.

The demon pulled out a little, then back in. Iranne's fingers tightened around the thick cock inside her shivering with the pulling motion. The underside of her fingers brushed against the soaked nubbin of her sensitive clit.

"Oh! Go!" Her eyes fluttered closed. "Go-go-go!"

The demon pulled out, making the little elf shudder, and pushed back in again, picking up momentum. She fell back, unable to maintain her hold, but touching herself with the tips of her fingers. The demon moved her feet to rest against his chest, leaning against her.

Iranne's fingers flew over her soaked and very full pussy. Bucking, tossing her scarlet mane, as her clit throbbed with intensity. "Oh! Oh! Oh gods! Yes!"

The demon watched the display driving into the little elf, picking up speed, feeding her energy, sliding into her with deliberate strokes. His balls filled, slapping against her ass as her pussy collapsed and clamped around him, gobbling his girth greedily.

Her fingers danced along her reddened clit. Buffeting, cumming hard as the demon fucked her over-stretched little pussy. The demon filled her mouth with a finger. She snatched it, sucking wantonly.

The demon stiffened above the elf. He shivered as balls throbbed against her and his thick cock pulsated filling her with a new heat. She growled, grinding down as hot semen spilled out between their mated pelvises.

Iranne fell back breathless, throbbing.

***

Iranne stepped into the pond where the demon had left her outside the dead city. She was a little bewildered and sexually bruised, but otherwise unhurt. Lying back in the water she opened her legs to let the cool wave lap gently at her. Somehow she needed to get back with the group, but for the moment it wouldn't hurt to just lay back and have a little reverie about a demon in a tower and let her fingers do a little dancing…

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Iranne's Caller

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 314 milliseconds