• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife the Stripper Ch. 03

My Wife the Stripper Ch. 03

This story picks up right where "My Wife the Stripper Ch. 02" left off. If you haven't read that one, you might want to before reading this one...

*

When Sam came out of the bathroom, she joined me on the couch and said; "I hope you are ok with the special attention I gave Ed." I told her I was shocked she did it, but I wasn't upset in the least. I told her for some reason it actually was a huge turn on seeing her do those things to another man. I also told her what surprised me more than Ed's attention was that she let Gary play with her pussy like she did and that she let herself go to the point she came in front of them. Her response shocked me, but also turned me on more than I could imagine it would.

She said; "Oh god, his cock is so fucking big, it took every bit of restraint not to pull it out and fuck him right there on the couch! With those thin shorts he wore tonight I could feel the whole thing and when I say he is big, I mean he is fucking huge!" I can't explain it, but to hear my lovely wife, the mother of my children talking like a complete slut, made my cock hard as a rock. I asked her if I should call and invite him back down for a private dance.

She downed her drink and replied; "Only if you want to see him fuck me silly with his huge cock. I am serious; if he came back down here right now, I would have to find out what it is like to fuck a huge cock like that. I am sorry, but the slut in me would just take over." I was so turned on and the thought of my precious wife giving herself to another man has always been a fantasy, so I called her bluff. I called Gary's room and made up some excuse about him dropping a gym membership card and since he had an early flight, I suggest maybe he should stop down and get it right then. He said he would be right down and we hung up.

I smiled and told Sam he was on his way. She got up and went into the bedroom and said she needed to change into something more appropriate. A couple minutes later, Gary showed up and I invited him in. I told him my call about the membership card was a lie, but that Sarah was still here and she wanted to give him a private dance. He smiled and said "Hell Yeah" and headed over to one of the chairs in the living room.

The bedroom door opened and Sarah strolled out in a sheer black babydoll with a black garter belt to hold her stocking up and nothing else. Her awesome tits were visible through the thin material and her nipples were at full attention. The bottom of the babydoll stopped at her waist which left her pussy fully exposed and easy to access. She looked like an absolutely fuckable little slut.

She stopped in front of Gary and rubbed her body all over for a minute, before she dropped to her knees between his legs. Sarah made her intentions known right away, when she grabbed the waistband on Gary's shorts and started to pull the down. Gary lifted his bottom up a little and she slid his shorts off of him. Gary's cock popped into view and she wasn't kidding, it was fucking huge. It had to be close to 10 inches long and at least a couple inches thick. The whole thing was covered in thick heavy veins and even more impressive was how pronounced his cockhead was. It was like a giant mushroom that was at least a half inch thicker than his cock.

She leaned forward, opened her mouth and started to suck on his heavy balls and Gary's head fell back and he sighed out loud in obvious pleasure. After each of his balls were soaked with her saliva, she started kissing and licking her way up his thick cock leaving a trail with her tongue. Once she reached the top, she opened her mouth and sucked just the end of his cock into her mouth. She didn't bother trying to suck his whole cock in and out of her mouth because there is no way it would fit, she just sucked on the head and shook her head back and forth across the head while she stoked his length with her hands. Then she pulled his cockhead from her mouth and licked his head all over. She slowly worked her way around the ridge of his head licking sucking all the way and when she got to the top, she flicked her tongue quickly over his slit. Then she would swirl her tongue all around his cock and start working her way down his length so she could suck on his heavy balls some more. After about ten minutes, Gary told her he would blow his load if she didn't stop, so she leaned up and stopped her oral assault.

She looked up at Gary and said; "There will be none of that until I get what I want..." Then she started to climb up onto his lap and continued; "...and what I want is to feel that big cock of yours stretching my pussy and filling me up like the slut I am!" She then climbed over his cock and straddled his lap so she could rub her pussy back and forth along his cock. After a dozen or so strokes back and forth, his cock was covered in her juices. Then she reached back and lifted his thick tool up and put the head against her opening and started to slowly lower onto it.

Sarah moaned out loud as she tried to force her pussy over his giant cock. Gary's cockhead was pressed firmly against her opening, but it didn't look like there was anyway it was going to actually push its way inside. She grunted and pushed down harder against it and just when I thought she might give up, his huge cockhead and a couple inches of his rod disappeared into her pussy. Her screams were loud and her breathing as heavy as I ever remember it as her pussy was stretched around his massive tool, but she leaned back and continued her decent down his huge cock. Once she had about two thirds of it in her, she started rocking back and forth on it.

As she rode him, she cried out; "Oh yeah, your big cock feels so good in my pussy!" and Gary reached around and guided her hips back and forth on his cock. She added; "Oh yeah, that's it, don't stop! Push me down hard on your huge cock, oh yeah that's it...HARDER!" Each time she would rock back a little more of his cock would push into her and it turned her into the nastiest slut I have ever seen her be. She encouraged him more; "Come on, give it all to me! I want to feel the whole thing in me now!" With that Gary forced her down hard and his massive tool slipped the rest of the way into her hungry pussy. She leaned back hard onto him and felt that big cock buried into her to root and she stayed that way for a minute to enjoy the feeling of her pussy filled as full as it has ever been.

Then she started to ride up and down the length of his cock. On each up stroke I could see his big cock slide out of her pussy, completely soaked with her juices. Her swollen pussy lips were stretched and clung to that thick veiny monster snugly leaving a streak of her juice the entire length of it. Once she got all the way to the top and only his giant head was left in her, she would ride back down to the root again. On the down stroke, the girth of his cock would cause her pussy lips to roll back inside her along with his cock until they were completely gone. After about five minutes of that, I could sense her orgasm was building in her.

A couple more strokes and she impaled herself down over him and just ground her pussy into him as she screamed; "OH GOD, THAT'S IT! I AM GOING TO COME! OH GOD..OH YES...OH FUCK YEEEEEEEESSSSSS...OH GOD THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP....OH YEEEESSSS! I AM CUMMING!!!!!" That continued for a couple minutes before Sarah slumped over onto him. She was panting and breathing heavy with his big cock still buried deep in her pussy to the hilt. After a minute, he asked if it was his turn now and she nodded and climbed off of him until his fat cockhead popped out of her juicy pussy.

She moved over to the couch and sat down on the edge and I could her stretched pussy hanging open and swollen from the ride she just took, but she wasn't done and wanted more. She reached out and pulled Gary towards her and between her outstretched legs and told him; "Ok stud, now it is your turn. Fuck my pussy hard with your big cock and treat me like the slut that I am!" Gary needed no further encouragement and in one motion he leaned forward and sank his cock into completely and she moaned out loud in pure pleasure.

She encouraged him and begged him to fuck her with his big cock, but it was his turn and he was doing it his way. He started a rhythmic in and out motion like a piston his cock was pounding all the way in and out with each round. He didn't pound into her hard or fast, but was just strong and steady. When he would pull out, he would leave only the head in her and then would lean into her and bury the whole ten inches back in her. She had her legs wrapped around his ass and just enjoyed the pleasure his huge cock provided. For at least five minutes he just kept up like a machine and she love it. She talked dirty to him the whole time and said things like "Oh yeah, that's it my big stud, fuck me with that huge cock. Stretch my pussy out and use me like the slut that I am. I am your slut and I want to feel your huge cock fuck me hard until you explode inside me!"

Gary looked shocked, but didn't need any further encouragement, so he grabbed the back of her legs and pulled them up high and wide and started driving his tool in her harder and faster. She moaned out loud and kept telling him what she wanted; "Oh yeah, that's it fuck me harder so you will fill me with your come. I want to feel that big cock explode and fill me full of your come!" He was pile driving her so hard, I thought he would hurt her, but she just kept moaned and grabbed his ass to pull him into her as deep as possible. At this pace Gary didn't last long and it obvious he was about to blow. Sarah told him one last time what she wanted; "Oh yeah, that's it, come in my pussy you big stud. I want you to fill me up!" With that, Gary pulled her legs back harder and drove in one final deep thrust and I could see his ass clench with each blast he shot deep into my wife's pussy. She added a couple final words of encouragement; "Oh yeah, that's it, come in me. Oh yeah, I can feel your cock exploding in my pussy! Oh god yeah that feels so good, keep filling me with your come!" Then Gary fell forward and slumped over her exhausted.

After a few minutes, he pulled his softening cock out of her pussy and stood up, but she didn't move. She just laid there, her thoroughly fucked pussy hung open lewdly and Gary's seed oozed out. She looked exhausted, but also very satisfied.

Gary got dressed and I got up to see him out. When we got to the door, he looked at me and said; "That wife of yours is the best piece of tail I have had in a long time!" My jaw just dropped and I didn't know what to say. Gary then added; "We figured it out midway through last night, but we didn't say anything in the hope we would get another show tonight." He then handed me a card and said; "Next time you two are going to be in Vegas or if you are ever close to where I live, let me know. I would love another shot at that pussy!" Then he left and I closed to door, still shocked.

When I got back to the couch, Sam was sound asleep with her legs still spread wide and his seed oozing from her well fucked pussy.

It has been several years since that Vegas vacation that started it all, but now every year we go on a trip without the kids and enjoy ourselves in every way. Stay tuned for the next adventure...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife the Stripper Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds