• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Submission at the Witching Hour

Submission at the Witching Hour

They meet at the witching hour. The clock in the hall was just striking 12 when she opens the door to his knock. Her stomach tightens in expectation of what's to come when she first sees him standing there, his striking features shadowed by the cloudy summer night.

She steps aside and lets him enter, catching the faint smell of his cologne as he passes her. He smells like sandalwood and spice, and that faint aroma that is his alone.

She closes the door and follows behind him; no words are spoken as he sits in the leather wingback chair in the large living room, looking at her passively.

She knows the game and waits for him to call the first play.

His eyes travel from her feet clad in black patent heels up her body wrapped in only a black silk chemise, to her long brown hair that lay unbound in curls around her shoulders. She was already excited; her nipples stand up underneath the thin material.

He feels his cock harden slightly in anticipation. She turns her back to him, he watches her sweet round ass sway as she goes to the bar, her heels soundless on the deep carpet. She pours him a scotch then quickly brings it to him.

He lifts the glass to his lips, letting the strong liquid slide down his throat. He smiles and nods his head and she knows it is time to begin.

She turns toward him and slowly lowers the spaghetti straps off her shoulders, letting them slide down her arms, baring her soft rounded breasts to his gaze. He drinks again, seeming only half interested, but she knows better as she pushes the garment down over her curves and lets it pool around her feet.

His eyes move over her naked form, moving up her long legs. She feels his haze like a lick of fire as his eyes linger on her mostly shaved pussy, then move higher to her breasts. Her nipples seem to harden even more as he stares at her for a moment.

He shifts in his seat, his cock already hard as he looks his fill; she is really delectable, he thinks to himself as he looks into her almost innocent blue eyes.

'Almost' innocent, he chuckles to himself.

She is deliciously rounded and curvy, the way a woman should be. Her breasts rise and fall as she waits for him to speak; her nipples are deep rose, flushed and puckered atop the creamy white skin of her breasts. He can smell her arousal from where he sits.

"Show me."

The command was spoken softly. His deep voice sends a chill up her spine and makes her stomach flutter as she faces him and runs her hands up her body.

She lifts her breasts, pushing them together, her fingertips pinching her responsive nipples. He watches and drinks as she touches only her breasts, toying with her nipples teasing herself.

"More."

He speaks a little more forcefully this time, making her pussy throb in response to his tone.

She widens her stance as she runs her hands down over her soft stomach and then lightly over the slight strip of hair above her sex. She pulls her nether lips open, the cool air on her heated flesh making her moan low as she shows him her hard clit...shows him the smooth pink flesh and how wet she is for him already.

His eyes move over her and he slowly licks his lips, he loves seeing her like this, her legs apart, arms pushing her breasts together and her fingertips holding her pussy open. His cock jumps in his pants at the sound of her little moan.

"Come closer to me," his cock pushes almost painfully against the zipper of his jeans as he shifts in his seat. She smiles a small smile, knowing he's not as unaffected as he would like her to think. She moves and steps beside him, his nose filling with the sweet smell of her excitement.

"Good girl...Now...hold still."

He reaches into his pocket and she hears a small noise, that telltale chinking of metal on metal as he pulls a long silver chain from his pocket and leans forward. She keeps her stance as his fingertips come up and pluck at her hardened nipples, he leans in close and takes one in his mouth, rolling it with his tongue before pulling back and lifting one end of the chain to her.

She sucks in her breath as he fastens one end of the silver nipple clamps to her breast, the cool metal making her nip harden agonizingly as the clamp bites into the sensitive nub.

She closes her eyes a moment and feels it like a bolt of lightening right down to her clit. He quickly teases her other breast with his mouth then fastened the other clip to her. Her pussy swells at the sensation, pleasure mixed with pain shoots down her body as she looks down at the clamps and the heavy chain now hanging between her breasts. His fingertip flicks over the tip of one just beyond the clamp, making her moan. His hand drops and he gives the chain a slight pull. Her knees almost buckle as he tugs then lets the chain drop.

The metal is cool against her heated skin. The weight of the chain pulling down on her now distended nipples, every breath makes it move, makes her aware, makes her want to take it off and rub them. But she stays still, not wanting the game to end and waits for his next command.

His cock is hard as a steel rod as he looks her over. The pleasure and pain etched on her face as clear as day making him throb; the nipple clamps look delicious pulling down her breasts. He tugs again lightly and then lets his fingertips trail down, toying with her small thatch of hair before stroking lightly over her sex.

He makes sure he doesn't touch her clit, just teased lightly over her flesh, circling the opening to her cunt. He puts his other hand on his cock, rubbing it through the dark blue material of his jeans.

"Come." He pushes her back a bit and stands, taking hold of the metal chain leading her toward the couch. She sucks in her breath and follows, her breasts feel swollen and her nipples ache, but in a very, very good way.

He pulls the chain downward and she kneels before him, the couch behind her. He moves in front of her and looks down, she doesn't need to be told what he wants.

Her hands skim up his thighs, then over the bulge in his pants. She tugs at the zipper, opening his jeans and his hard cock springs into view. He is like velvet covered steel, the head purple and angry as she grips her hand at the base and runs her fingers over the length of him. With her other hand she works the denim down his legs and helps him step out.

She looks up at him as she leans in close and runs her tongue over the head then slowly down the shaft, tonguing the many veins and moving slowly over the soft skin. He moans low in his throat as her tongue bathes his sac, licking and sucking the sensitive skin. Her hand slides up and down his cock as she sucks one, then the other into the hot wetness of her mouth.

He moves his hand down and tangles his fingers in her thick hair. He brings her head up and positions her mouth at the head of his cock. She opens it as he pushes it in deep, forcing her mouth open wide and gagging her a bit as the head enters her throat.


Tears fill her eyes as he slides in and out, shoving his cock into her mouth hard then pulling back. His hands move to the sides of her head, fisting in her hair tight as he fucks her mouth. She grips his hips and takes all he had to offer, the short trimmed coarse hair tickling her nose as he moves.. Her teeth and tongue work over his length, he slides in and out ruthlessly, entering her throat over and over again, he groans as it closes over the head again and again, squeezing him tight.

She sucks harder, works him as she watches his face. He stares down at where his cock slides between her pink lips. Then suddenly he pulls back and grabs her arms, pulling her to her feet and kissing her hard, his tongue tangling with hers. Her pussy is sopping, her juices run down the insides of her thigh as he leans her back in his arms and nips her lips then runs his tongue down the length of her throat.

He pushes two fingers into her pussy, she is so wet...so hot and ready for him. Her muscles clamped down tight on his fingers as he moves them in and out of her, his mouth fastened on her throat. She moans, arching in his arms and he knows she is close, but he isn't ready to let her come yet. He he has to taste her...wants her to come on his tongue.

He lays her on the couch and moves over her. He tugs his shirt over his head, showing her his well defined torso, broad shoulders and hairless chest. She bites her bottom lip and moans, reaching for him as he looms above her. He smiles, taking her hands in his and placing them above her head, trusting her to leave them there.

He runs his hands slowly down each arm, his cock pressing against her pussy making her shift, grind herself up against him.

"Be still." He tugs on the chain hard and she stops moving, her breathing fast, her whole body trembling, hanging on the edge.

He runs his hands over her chest, lifting her breasts and squeezing them together, then tugging at the chain again. She moans loud shifting a bit but leaving her hands above her head. He slides his body against hers, licking over her trapped nipples and then slowly down her stomach, his hands on her thighs part her legs wide. Opening her to his gaze as he kneels between them.

He dips his head, running his tongue down her slit, through the wet folds, he moans tasting her excitement. He positions her, moving her legs. Bending one at the knee and placing it on the floor beside the couch, the other high over the back of the couch as he licks, pulling her open and running his tongue over every part of her, except where she needs him the most.

His tongue is hot and wet, stabbing at her pussy while his hand tugs again and again at the chain attached to her breasts. Her whole body is on fire, her clit throbs as he misses it on purpose, drawing out her pleasure, pushing his tongue deep inside her as he keeps tugging....harder and harder.

She cries out as he finally starts to flick over her clit, her whole body is bowed tight as he circles and stabs at the sensitive nub with his tongue. He pulls down hard on the clamps while he sucks her clit hard into his mouth. Two fingers are pushed into her soaked pussy and she's there. He slams them in and out hard and fast, rubbing against her gspot as she explodes. His hand slaps against her wetness as his tongue works her clit. Her hands drop to his head, holding him to her as her hips lift as she comes hard, grinding her pussy against his mouth, screaming his name. He doesn't let up, pushing her harder, licking her...stabbing her...fucking her with his hand while he pulls hard on the clamps. Until she comes again...and then again.

He pulls back, her body feels like jello as he moves off the couch, pulls her to her feet and supports her weight as he takes her around to the back, pushing lightly on her shoulders he bends her at the waist.

He's far from done with her.

She braces herself, locking her knees, her hands digging into the soft leather at the top of the couch. He steps behind her, she feels the heat from his body against her back as he rubs the head of his cock up and down her slit, coating it in her wetness and grinding the tip against her pulsating clit. He strokes it back and forth against her opening, higher along the crack teasing her asshole. She moans loud, her back arches as she pushes back against him hitting home. His cock slides in easy, fills her up perfectly. She sucks in her breath as he moans loudly, she's so tight...so wet and hot. Her muscles ripple up and down the length of his cock, making him grit his teeth in ecstasy as he starts to move.

He starts slow and builds; one hand grips her hip as the other reaches around and plays with the chain. Her nipples burn...throb...pain and pleasure mix and move through her body as he tugs while his strokes get faster...harder...deeper.

She cries out with each thrust, he feels like a part of her, Her whole body moves with his, meeting his tempo, so close to coming for him again.

When he stops unexpectedly and pulls out of her, she cries out with frustration.

He smiles as leads her down the hallway to the bedroom, his hand on the chain like a leash, guiding her. His cock is shiny and coated in her juices bobs up and down in front of him as he walks with her just behind him.

He moves her to the bed and she crawls on the soft comforter on all fours, facing the floor to ceiling mirror on her bedroom wall. She watches his reflection, his blue eyes looking back at hers as he moves to his knees. She groans as she feels his cock pushing back into her wetness. He looks into her eyes reflected in the mirror as he slides in, filling her with one stroke.

She cries out as he fucks her, pistons in and out of her over and over, his hand comes down on the smooth check of her ass hard...once...twice...five times. The loud slapping sound fills the room around them as he watches her face contort in a mask of pleasure mixed with pain. Her pussy grips his cock in its tight wet vice as he slows, brushing his fingertips over the puckered opening of her ass, pushing gently against her small hole.

She moans, her ass cheek pleasantly warmed by his hands burns slightly as his finger works into her back passage. She rocks back against him, crying out as he pulls back then adds a second finger, his cock still moving deep inside her pussy. He fills her holes, rubbing her inside, getting her ready for his next invasion. She bucks her hips, groaning loudly as he starts to move his fingers and his cock in and out of her at the same time.

"Fuck... yesss baby...so good." Her words come out on a moan, her hands fist into the blanket beneath them as her body swells with feeling; she meets his every stroke as he moves his cock and his fingers in and out of her at the perfect rhythm.

She sucks in her breath, watching him in the mirror as he takes his cock from her pussy and rubs the head against the tight opening of her ass. She reaches back with both hands and pulls herself open for him as he pushes against her hard, his hand gripping his shaft working the head of his cock past the tight ring of muscle. He groans, watching her ass resist, then open and take him...inch by inch he slides in slow. His hands move to her hips and his eyes watch her face as he moves even deeper inside her.

She tenses, she is so stretched, it's painful, but tolerable. He's played with her ass many times before but has never put his cock in her. She takes deep breaths, letting her body relax, letting it accept him. The pain slowly recedes and quickly turns to pleasure. His cock fills her beyond full, it jumps a bit deep inside her and she moans loudly as the new sensations traveling up an down her body.

He remains still, letting her adapt. Groaning low as her tight, hot sheath squeezes his shaft. Testing his control.

She moves first, pulling back a bit then impaling herself deeper on his cock.

He moans loudly, she is so tight and wet, her asshole ripples up and down his length like a thousand little fingers as she moves, he watches it slide slowly in and out of her. He takes a deep breath, on the verge of coming as she keeps rocking back and forth, letting herself get used to him.

His hands grip her hips then slide upward as he starts to move faster, he raises her to her knees, pulling her back against his front and tugs one last time on the chain before unhooking the clamps from her nipples. Her ass grips tight around him, making him suck in his breath as she lets out a long low moan, her nips throb and burn, her pussy clenches, the flowing pain only adding to the sensations of his cock moving inside her ass.

He looks over her shoulder at them in the mirror, her head laid back on his shoulder, he sets the rhythm, takes control as he watches her breasts bouncing with each thrust of his cock. With one hand he holds her close, biting into the soft skin of her neck, with the other he toys with her sensitized nipples, cupping her breasts in his hands, feeling their fullness before he drops it lower and moves his fingers softly over her clit before pushing two deep inside her pussy.

He can feel his cock moving through the thin membrane between her holes, her pussy grabs at his fingers, squeezing tight around them as he starts to move them at the same pace. He brushes his thumb over her clit and watches her face as she comes for him again, ramming his cock into her asshole hard and fast as she cries out and goes rigid in his arms.

His fingers keep working her as her whole body clenches and unclenches around him; he releases her and gently moves her back down onto all fours before pulling his cock from her ass and plunging hard into her still spasming sex. She pushes back against him as he fills her, her hips lifting with each thrust as he moves, slamming into her hard and fast, and finding his own release.

He cries out and buries himself deep as his cock pulses, then explodes inside her. She feels it jerk and surge as he fills her with his come. She squeezes around him tight, milking him, her juices mixing with his and leaking from her pussy, trickling slowly down the insides of her thighs as he slows and finally stops, collapsing exhausted against her back.

"You are amazing baby."

She feels his hot breath on her as he speaks softly into her ear, he lifts her hair and places a soft kiss on her neck. She moans low, unable to answer him, her whole body humming with sensations. He rolls off her back and onto his side, pulling her close to him and spooning against her back. He covers them both then his arms moves around her, pinning her to him, his hand cups one of her tender breasts, toying with her over-sensitized nipple as his breathing slows and he falls quickly into the dark abyss of slumber.

In the distance she hears the hallway clock strike 2 am, knowing in only a few hours he will wake her and the game will start again. Smiling, she doesn't resist at all and snuggles closer to him, drifting off to a dreamless sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Submission at the Witching Hour

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds