• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Awakening of Diana

The Awakening of Diana

123

A note from the author.

This is a story of a hermaphrodite, a person born with both male and female genitalia, and not to be confused with a transsexual. I'm not sure whether this subject has been approached by other authors, but I was looking to do something a little different and thought I'd give it a try. For those unbelievers, look out for an old adult movie called Bi and Beyond, there you will find a hermaphrodite for your perusal. As always, I look forward to your feedback.

Regards

Bazzza

It was in April 2005 that wife Sharon and I headed to Europe for our holiday to escape the down under deplorable wet winter. We were supposed to be doing Turkey, but in the end, the escalating terrorism thing put us off. Instead we opted for a bus tour taking in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. There was just under thirty of us on the tour, mostly couples but with a few solo's thrown in. We hailed from many countries, the USA, Canada, the United Kingdom plus the odd splattering from Australia and us from New Zealand. We were deemed too old for camping tours, although both Sharon and I would have slept rough at the drop of a hat as we both enjoy the outdoors. Both in our middle forties, we weren't quite ready for wheelchairs just yet. So we just had to settle for the comfortable hotel rooms and all the frills that came with them. Mind you, hot showers and comfortable beds after a long hard day aren't to be sneezed at.

We were lucky enough to have a fun bunch of people on the bus, and after a few days of getting to know each other, the frivolity began. Now, it would be fair to say that men and women have slightly different interests when it comes to holidaying. Most would agree that women love to shop, and will spend many hours grazing through every shop they can find, looking for that special little something of interest. And what do us men think of that? We roll our eyes up in despair just at the thought of another shop doorway. We want other things, like a bar that serves nice cold beer and nice food, and maybe with a view of the beach with lots of pretty girls. Or even better, a boat marina that has lots of expensive boats and pretty girls to look at. I guess you get the picture. It didn't take long for us men to extract ourselves from the wives shopping jaunts so that we could partake in a little fun of our own. The only worry was the unsupervised credit cards in our wives hands.

So as you can imagine, I was quite pleased when Sharon teamed up with Diana, a young lady who was travelling by herself. They could shop until they dropped as far as I was concerned, during the day I was off the hook and free as a bird. Without appearing too sexist, when I first meet women, I sort them into two categories. Those I would like to bed; and those that I wouldn't, Diana quite easily slipped into the former category. She was graceful, dark skinned, tall and lean with almost a model like figure. Her breasts appeared smallish and her buttocks only just filled out a pair of jeans or shorts. Was she pretty, maybe a little but not overly so? Her dark hair was cut shorter than I like on women, but who am I to judge. The main thing was that Sharon enjoyed her company and so did I, and at night Diana socialised a lot with us.

Halfway into the tour, Sharon and I were lying in our nice comfortable hotel bed after a busy night of eating and drinking. We'd spent most of the day apart, and were chatting aimlessly as we often do before sleep overtakes us. And one question from Sharon started a chain of events that we will never forget, or even want to.

"Do you think there's anything strange about Diana?" she asked.

I thought about Diana for a few seconds before answering, "No, why?"

"We were trying on clothes today, and I snuck my head into her cubicle as she was trying on a pair of jeans."

"And?"

"Well, down below she only had her panties on, and she seemed to have a bulge in them. I only got a glimpse, and then she turned away quickly so I couldn't see."

"What sort of bulge?" I asked as my interest picked up.

"Sort of a small cock bulge."

"She's not a guy is she?" I inquired.

"Like a tranny you mean? I thought about that, but she's too feminine to be one of those. There's no adam's apple or anything either. I dunno, it's all kind of strange really. Anyway, it doesn't matter, I like her and she's my friend."

Our little discussion had raised my sexual interest and I let my hand drift between Sharon's lovely thighs, "Fancy a quickie?"

"Dunno, I'm tired, and I've eaten and drunk too much." she whispered. "Anyway you don't know what a quickie is; you always want to make a pig of yourself."

Very true I thought to myself, but I left my hand where it was slowly stroking her pussy lips with the odd tweak of her clitoris for good measure. I smiled in the darkness, for I knew given time I would win her over. After a while, her thighs parted as she became wet, and her hand eventually slipped over to my waiting erection. It wasn't long before Sharon slipped astride me and sat down on my cock,; then placed her lips on mine so that our tongues could play.

"You're lucky that I love you, otherwise you'd have to settle for a quickie." she whispered as her wet luscious wet pussy slipped up and down on my cock. "But cause I do, maybe I'll just let you make a pig of yourself."

Oh god, how I loved this woman. Our marriage was the second for both of us; we had both been married to other people when we first met at work. Initially, we couldn't stand the sight of each other, but it was more of a competitive thing than a real dislike. We were both in the same sales team of a computer hardware company, and with others, were competing in identical product lines. We argued over the same customers as we competed for our sales commissions, but thinking back we both agreed that there was a little flicker of attraction between us. But back then, it would've been difficult to get me to agree that Sharon was an attractive and desirable lady.

From Dutch stock, Sharon was tall and wide shouldered, her straw coloured hair was cut fashionable short and streaked with blond tints. She was pretty with an oval face and big eyes, a smile would reveal nice white teeth, not that I got many smiles back in those days. Her breasts were substantial and were worn with some pride under tight tops. Below, her curved buttocks and thighs were displayed under tight dresses or skirts, and were the object of attention from any male in sight. However, getting caught looking at her fair attributes came with a look of some contempt, especially if it was me.

It was on an out of town work conference that things changed between us. By the second day we'd lost interest, and the afternoon speaker was about as captivating as a vegetarian's lunch box. Every hour, they gave us supposedly attentive listeners a break to stretch our legs. Sharon and I joined the stampede out of the room and headed for the bar which was some distance away. It would appear that there was a general lack of interest by everybody to return after the ten minute break. The conference co-ordinator then set about rounding up all of the stragglers sending them back in for another hour of boredom. Sharon and I just looked at each other, and without a single word said, headed upstairs to the safety of my room. The rooms were small, and we were soon perched on the bed having a fair shot of emptying the mini bar of its alcohol collection. Having successfully completing the challenge, we later snuck into Sharon's room to repeat the exercise.

Sitting side by side leaning against the headboard of the bed, we were soon pretty happy with life and having a great old time as the booze took its effect. With Sharon's legs slightly bent, her skirt would slowly slip upwards over her mid thighs, and required a little adjusting so her modesty could be maintained. I've always been a little braver when under the influence of booze, and I was quite interested her constantly moving skirt and what delights might lie beneath.

"Don't be a spoil sport." I commented as she again pulled it down. "I like nice legs."

Sharon grinned across at me, "Really, how do you know they're nice?"

"Well, they're nice at the bottom, so they should be nice at the top." I replied.

"I suppose you want to have a look?"

"I might."

"Okay, go on then."

She chuckled at my surprise, "Go on then, if you've got the nerve."

I looked into Sharon's mocking eyes and saw the challenge; I let my fingers slide down to the side her skirt and slowly raised it bit by bit exposing the side and tops of thighs. How far should I go I asked myself, the question was answered when a pair of white panties came into view. Her thighs were indeed nice, full and round with a nice tan. My eyes settled on her panties, with her legs slightly apart I could see over her curve of her pubic mound and downwards into that special little place that all men love. The elastic of her panties were tight leaving her skin slightly distorted under the pressure.

"Are they nice?" Sharon asked.

"Oh yes."

"Mmmm, not too big? I think they're too big."

"No, they look just lovely to me." I replied with the utmost sincerity.

"You can touch them if you like, I like being touched."

My hand slipped down to her legs and caressed the smoothness of her skin, and at first I kept away from her panties, but I eventually got a little braver with time. I noticed that Sharon would part her legs slightly as I neared her inner thighs, and I began running my fingers over her panties to gauge her consent. My fingers then slipped downwards and over her pussy gently caressing her through the thin material.

"Ohhhhhhh, jeeeeeezus." Sharon muttered as her arms slipped around my neck and pulled me close enough to kiss.

What followed was the most physical rampant sex I've ever experienced. It was a frenzy of wandering hands and tongues, belts were loosed and clothes pulled roughly aside as we made love for the first time. A few minutes later we halted proceedings briefly to quickly remove our clothes, and then got back into it. I've never known so much passion in a woman, for Sharon desires and needs were substantial. She hugged me tightly as several orgasms flowed through her substantial body during our long love making. Positions were changed frequently as we explored every avenue of our pleasure. Afterwards we lay side by side and gazed up at the ceiling as we came to grips with the implications of what had just transpired.

"No regrets?" Sharon asked after some time.

"Nope, none."

"Me neither." she replied reaching for my hand and holding it affectionately.

A few minutes later, Sharon disappeared into the bathroom to empty herself of my seed, and I waited with interest as she approached the bed again.

"Stay there." I asked before she could get back in. "I want to look at you."

She smiled nervously as I took in her great beauty, and I arose from the bed to stand close to her. I took her hand in mine to comfort her as my eyes flowed over her. While Sharon was a big voluptuous woman, everything was in proportion. Her breasts were large and heavy looking. Her waist curved inwards and flared outwards to wide hips. Her stomach however, was flat as a board and flowed nicely down into a nicely trimmed triangle of curls. Her thighs were maybe on the heavy side, but firm and shapely and just how I like them. Catwalk models do nothing for me, for I just love ladies with curves and bumps in the right places, which in Sharon's case they certainly were. I briefly turned Sharon around so that I could take in her lovely curved buttocks and run my hands over their smoothness.

I then stood facing her and smiled, "What a beautiful lady you are."

She returned my smile and pulled me close so we could embrace. We stood like for sometime and enjoyed the closeness. Our hands again began to wander, and I soon felt the stirrings of another erection. It didn't go unnoticed, and I was soon taken in hand.

"My, my, who's a greedy boy then?" Sharon asked as she pushed me backwards onto the bed and straddled me.

Our affair remained a secret for two months, but eventually we were found out. Maybe we got a little careless, or maybe we just didn't care anymore. But with it came some hard decisions. Sharon and I talked long and hard over the following few days, and we both came to the conclusion that we felt more for each other than our respective partners, and that we wanted to be together. Against everyone else's advice, we set up house together and settled down. The only other concession we made, was that Sharon resigned her job after the constant stares and gossip from work colleagues. As for me, I just didn't care what people thought. After our divorces eventually came through, we combined our money and purchased a small but comfortable home in a nice part of town. A few months later, we invited what friends we had left to a nice little wedding in our back garden.

Statistically, second marriages have high failure rates, but Sharon and I lived in somewhat harmony. I simply loved this big hearted woman, she made me laugh, and she made me happy. She kindly pampered me with nice food, she made sure that I looked after myself, and that I looked good when we went out. When I was a little down, she would hold me and kiss me, and convince me everything was just fine. I in turn reciprocated, and did everything a dutiful husband should do. I guess what I'm trying to convey is that we were very happy with our lot.

When it came to sex, Sharon was something else. She was a passionate woman who needed a lot of loving. She would instigate sex at her whim, and no wasn't usually an option. I was mowing the lawns one Sunday afternoon, and when close to the house, I noticed a fine pair of breasts pushed hard up against the window, a clue not hard to pick up on. Another night while watching a football game on TV, Sharon sat down on the couch beside me wearing a nice little number, and without a word being spoken, proceeded to pleasure herself with her favourite vibrator. A little distracting you might agree. She once really embarrassed me at one of her friend's party who lived in another town. Towards the end of the night when everyone was pretty well intoxicated and having a good time, Sharon confessed to her friend that she was really horny and wanted to fuck. And seeing as our motel was some distance away, could we use her bed? Her friend just giggled, and consented so long as the sheets were changed. I held my head in embarrassment as Sharon then asked if she had a spare vibrator she could borrow for an hour or two. So you can see what I'm up against.

But sex with Sharon was always good fun, she owned a nice array of sex toys, liked to watch adult movies, and loved to fantasise and act out role plays. Her favourite was to pretend I was a stranger that she'd brought home for some fun. It was then all about the seduction in great detail right down to the use of condoms to ensure safe sex. Another favourite was to pretend that there were two men, and the use of a condom covered sex toy to assimilate a nice little threesome. But they were only games she would sometimes remind me; and not something that would ever come to fruition. I was fine with that for obvious reasons. But I was sometimes inquisitive about my lovely wife's previous sexual exploits, something she reluctant to confide in. Her only comments were that she had a very, very good time when she was young.

I had to laugh at Sharon's priorities when we first arrived in Europe on our tour; one of the first stops when darkness fell, was at adult shop to purchase a vibrator, lube and condoms. All these we owned at home, but she just couldn't bring herself to pack them for the fear of being searched as we came through customs. It would be far too embarrassing she argued, and anyway, wasn't it fun to do a little naughty shopping? I had to agree that it most probably was.

Over the next few days, I took a bit more interest in Diana. I searched for that little bulge that Sharon mentioned, but I didn't see anything out of order, and all the curves and bumps looked to be in the right places. I watched her mannerisms and came to the conclusion that she looked very much like a woman to me, and a desirable one at that. A couple of times, Diana caught me looking at her, and she held my gaze for a second or two until one us looked away. I sort of got the impression that she knew I had something on my mind, but eventually my interest waned and I stopped searching for that elusive little clue.

Nothing might have come of the whole thing if our hotel in Berlin hadn't mucked up the accommodation for the last four nights of our tour. To rectify the situation, the hotel upgraded our room to a small suite that included a nice private wooden hot-tub. The lecherous look on Sharon's face when she saw it was priceless, and I knew that I was going to be in for fun times. On the first night, Sharon and I made plans to slip away early to make a night of it, we'd previously smuggled in a nice chilled bottle of champagne to help us through an evening of debauchery. From the glint in Sharon's eyes over dinner, she was well primed and ready to go.

About nine thirty and after our meals, we slunk off to our room and were soon sitting comfortably nude in the hot tub sipping champagne. Sharon was almost purring with wanton desire, her teasing hand never far from my upper thigh and my erection above. We were sipping the last of the champagne from our glasses with the expectation of retiring to the bed when there was a pounding on the door. Sharon cursed as she alighted from the tub and threw a hotel robe around her; I couldn't possibly go in my aroused condition.

"It's Diana." she commented after looking through the door security hole.

Before I could convince Sharon not to open it, she did so and in flew a half intoxicated Diana armed with a large bottle of rum in her hand, her favourite tipple.

"I was wondering where you were, fancy sneaking off like that when the night is so young, and especially when we have this to play with."

"We were intending to have a quick spa and then have an early night." Sharon explained hoping that Diana would get the hint.

She didn't, and instead found a three glasses in a cupboard and began pouring copious amounts of rum in to each as Sharon walked back towards the tub and rolled her eyes up at me.

"Here you go; it's far too early to go to bed when there's rum to drink." Diana suggested while deftly juggling the three glasses out towards the hot tub.

Sharon undid her robe, slipped it from her shoulders and without an inch of modesty, climbed back into the tub beside me. But Diana didn't care one iota and proudly held out her glass filled hands.

"Here are, drink up cause the bottle's still half full and lookin good."

After drinking nice champagne, I can tell you that neat rum is a little hard on the palate. Diana just leaned on the tub and look down into the water, the dimmed lights made it a little difficult to see much.

"This is shameful." she commented playfully. "Nothing on, I bet you were up to no good. Good thing I came along eh Sharon? Save you from all that mucky stuff."

Sharon pulled a face, "I don't know, I actually quite like it. You can get in here if you like."

Diana pulled a face, "No, I don't think so."

"Go and put a bathing suit on if you like. It's nice in here."

Diana shook her head, "No, I can't."

"Why not, we're all adults." Sharon replied.

Diana gazed across at Sharon for a few seconds in quiet contemplation.

"You know why." she meekly suggested.

Sharon shook her head, "I don't know what you mean."

"You know that I'm different." Diana added.

"Diana, I don't know what you're talking about, we don't know what you're talking about."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Awakening of Diana

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds